Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I really don't just want to have a go at you but you ask for it a bit. I don't even know if you have children, yet I know I have and from that experience, my opinion on the world being an unfit place currently to bring kids into is as valid as any opinion of yours about how you can keep them safe with positive thoughts and living an adventure.  Best of luck though and no hard feelings.

I don't wish to insult you and I have tremendous compassion for your condition.

 

I know what Robin said may sound like mumbo jumbo, but there is some truth to what he said from my experience. I will share very briefly here.

 

When I was 21 I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. It was in my elbow. The dr said that it could well spread. I was a very keen sportsman at the time. And the dr also told me to basically not use my right arm again, for pretty much anything If I wanted to preserve it. Now I was not spiritual at all at the time. But deep within me was a RESOUNDING NO to this diagnosis. There was no way in hell I was going to not do anything much again with my right arm. And I didn't do this consciously or from reading a book. It was just a complete refusal to believe this.

 

Now 20 years later. The arm it is not 100%, but I can do pretty much most things except play tennis or lift very heavy weights, I don't have issues elsewhere either.......

 

There are also reports of people with split personalities. Who when they change personalities and therefore their belief systems, change their physiology completely. There is a man who in one state is technically blind and then when he switches personality he is not technically blind...

 

Sounds crazy I know. I don't know if it happens through luck or we can think our way out of it......but I do know it is possible potentially to get out of these diseases in this type of manner.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Err, does anyone know this bloke because he seems to have blown a gasket, not sure about authenticity or the calibre of the comment he gives but he is not holding back.

 

nih.jpg.9e0b53069f43a993ab6d29bc9dd4d781.jpg

Russell Blaylock

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
 
 
Jump to navigationJump to search
Russell L. Blaylock
Born November 15, 1945 (age 76)
Nationality American
Education Doctor of Medicine, fellowship in neurology
Alma mater LSU School of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina
Occupation Neurosurgeon (retired), writer, lecturer

Russell L. Blaylock (born November 15, 1945) is an author and a retired U.S. neurosurgeon. 

Blaylock was a clinical assistant professor of neurosurgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and is currently a visiting professor in the biology department at Belhaven College.[1][dead link]

Blaylock has endorsed views inconsistent with the scientific consensus, including that food additives such

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I don't wish to insult you and I have tremendous compassion for your condition.

 

I know what Robin said may sound like mumbo jumbo, but there is some truth to what he said from my experience. I will share very briefly here.

 

When I was 21 I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. It was in my elbow. The dr said that it could well spread. I was a very keen sportsman at the time. And the dr also told me to basically not use my right arm again, for pretty much anything If I wanted to preserve it. Now I was not spiritual at all at the time. But deep within me was a RESOUNDING NO to this diagnosis. There was no way in hell I was going to not do anything much again with my right arm. And I didn't do this consciously or from reading a book. It was just a complete refusal to believe this.

 

Now 20 years later. The arm it is not 100%, but I can do pretty much most things except play tennis or lift very heavy weights, I don't have issues elsewhere either.......

 

There are also reports of people with split personalities. Who when they change personalities and therefore their belief systems, change their physiology completely. There is a man who in one state is technically blind and then when he switches personality he is not technically blind...

 

Sounds crazy I know. I don't know if it happens through luck or we can think our way out of it......but I do know it is possible potentially to get out of these diseases in this type of manner.

My lady’s niece in Italy was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis pretty much from birth. I can remember her having to go miles for checks in Milano. I think it was her knees that were most affected.

20 years later she’s a regional free climbing champion snd runs mikes everyday. Just because she can.

I do get the whole arthritis thing though. I have it in elbows and knees. Plus severely screwed up spine in the neck area. Some days I can do loads others my left side is almost like having had a stroke. Left leg and arm pretty much useless.

In fairness to people suffering with anything nowadays in the U.K. the pain clinic and mindfulness are being used as a way to belittle the problems people have. Blame everything on anxiety etc. I’m sure @Tinfoil Hat and anyone else knows that with a family it doesn’t matter how shit you are on any given day. What needs to be done has to be done. Regardless of how crap you feel children still need parents.
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Russell Blaylock

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
 
 
Jump to navigationJump to search
Russell L. Blaylock
Born November 15, 1945 (age 76)
Nationality American
Education Doctor of Medicine, fellowship in neurology
Alma mater LSU School of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina
Occupation Neurosurgeon (retired), writer, lecturer

Russell L. Blaylock (born November 15, 1945) is an author and a retired U.S. neurosurgeon. 

Blaylock was a clinical assistant professor of neurosurgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and is currently a visiting professor in the biology department at Belhaven College.[1][dead link]

Blaylock has endorsed views inconsistent with the scientific consensus, including that food additives such

 

I bought an excellent book on cancer treatment by Russell Blaylock a few years back ( and it wasn't recommending chemo that's for sure!) so I'm not surprised that he's speaking out strongly against the covid scam...

 

Be interesting to see if something "happens" to him in the coming weeks and months as so often does with dissenting voices...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's definitely worth reading lot of really good points in it especially now intensive propaganda has subsided and WHO,WEF not  yet achieved national /bodily sovereignty 

ambitions .

Germ / terrain ,real causes of disease,eg previous vaccines ,emf ,etc

lack of virus isolation and PCR inaccuracy aside.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, webtrekker said:

In Plain Sight! ...

 

[Click on image to view video]

 

DNA

 

 

Is this what the celebration was actually about? Modifying our DNA?

 

 

 

Some ceremonies do take a lot of deconstructing because there is so much going on (for instance the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony) and as such can lend themselves to all manner of interpretations, not becoming so clear until certain events have passed even a decade later.

 

THIS, however, is as blatant as it gets.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Russell Blaylock

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
 
 
Jump to navigationJump to search
Russell L. Blaylock
Born November 15, 1945 (age 76)
Nationality American
Education Doctor of Medicine, fellowship in neurology
Alma mater LSU School of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina
Occupation Neurosurgeon (retired), writer, lecturer

Russell L. Blaylock (born November 15, 1945) is an author and a retired U.S. neurosurgeon. 

Blaylock was a clinical assistant professor of neurosurgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and is currently a visiting professor in the biology department at Belhaven College.[1][dead link]

Blaylock has endorsed views inconsistent with the scientific consensus, including that food additives such

 

 

I have been following Dr Blaylock for like 15 years. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

 

I have been following Dr Blaylock for like 15 years. 

 I won’t lie. I don’t remember hearing about him before. Though I read so much I probably forget half of it.

Lots of members including yourself rate him highly. That’s good enough for me to check him out more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I really don't just want to have a go at you but you ask for it a bit. I don't even know if you have children, yet I know I have and from that experience, my opinion on the world being an unfit place currently to bring kids into is as valid as any opinion of yours about how you can keep them safe with positive thoughts and living an adventure.  Best of luck though and no hard feelings.

 

When I was nineteen years old, in 1977, I thought I wouldn't want to bring children into this world, with it's neverending wars, deprivation and famine etc., now, forty-five years later, I have five adult offspring and four grandkids. I don't regret it, life must go on.....

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

When I was nineteen years old, in 1977, I thought I wouldn't want to bring children into this world, with it's neverending wars, deprivation and famine etc., now, forty-five years later, I have five adult offspring and four grandkids. I don't regret it, life must go on.....

 

And I have a son and a daughter who are the most precious beings imaginable and a joy. I still wouldn't have any now (if I was capable) because the forces of evil are after the most vulnerable from every direction.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

Some ceremonies do take a lot of deconstructing because there is so much going on (for instance the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony) and as such can lend themselves to all manner of interpretations, not becoming so clear until certain events have passed even a decade later.

 

THIS, however, is as blatant as it gets.

When i saw this i thought the same. DNA strand.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

I don't wish to insult you and I have tremendous compassion for your condition.

 

I know what Robin said may sound like mumbo jumbo, but there is some truth to what he said from my experience. I will share very briefly here.

 

When I was 21 I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. It was in my elbow. The dr said that it could well spread. I was a very keen sportsman at the time. And the dr also told me to basically not use my right arm again, for pretty much anything If I wanted to preserve it. Now I was not spiritual at all at the time. But deep within me was a RESOUNDING NO to this diagnosis. There was no way in hell I was going to not do anything much again with my right arm. And I didn't do this consciously or from reading a book. It was just a complete refusal to believe this.

 

Now 20 years later. The arm it is not 100%, but I can do pretty much most things except play tennis or lift very heavy weights, I don't have issues elsewhere either.......

 

There are also reports of people with split personalities. Who when they change personalities and therefore their belief systems, change their physiology completely. There is a man who in one state is technically blind and then when he switches personality he is not technically blind...

 

Sounds crazy I know. I don't know if it happens through luck or we can think our way out of it......but I do know it is possible potentially to get out of these diseases in this type of manner.

Hi, I'm not remotely insulted by your post, but am conscious of derailing this thread though, so I'll reply on a new thread heading tonight when I'm at home.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EU "freedom", gotta love it!!!

 

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/eu-council-meps-agree-to-keep-eu-digital-covid-certificate-framework-in-place-until-june-2023/

 

The scheme was set to expire on June 30. However, the EU authorities decided to extend the legal framework by a year in order to ensure that EU citizens have the right to free movement in case there is a new variant of concern,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, campanar said:

EU "freedom", gotta love it!!!

 

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/eu-council-meps-agree-to-keep-eu-digital-covid-certificate-framework-in-place-until-june-2023/

 

The scheme was set to expire on June 30. However, the EU authorities decided to extend the legal framework by a year in order to ensure that EU citizens have the right to free movement in case there is a new variant of concern,

 

"Giving" us our freedom... Oh the irony!!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

(And they can all fuck right off!)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2022 at 12:59 PM, Morpheus said:

I also think many folks are missing the point that it's very existence is what's creating the global control grid. It's continuing the push for more vaccination programs, vaccine passports, carbon passports, lockdowns, economic devastation, destruction of critical infrastructure and the creation of food shortages etc.

 

Something like that. The PTB simply need a certain percentage of the sheeple to believe in what they are doing. The exact nature, or inexistence, of the 'virus' isn't very relevant really.

 

 

 

On 6/7/2022 at 4:01 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I don't know about G.P.'s all around the nation, but I do know that my G.P. was working long hours before 'Covid' arrived. I would have a lot of sympathy with any G.P., who was overworked, when it comes to them not wanting to go back to how it was. Furthermore, these plans are cynically designed to trigger more G.P.'s in to walking away, which will only lead to more practices being bought up by the private sector. The end result will be an even worse service, than the shambles that much of the nation is currently experiencing.   

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10914577/Undercover-busy-GP-chain-days-NO-doctors-available.html

 

'Undercover BBC reporter at UK's biggest GP chain discovers NO doctors are available some days, appointments can all be booked out 24hrs early and admin staff 'skim-read' important medical reports.'

 

 

 

On 6/7/2022 at 7:30 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

... Well... I feel like a bit of a muttonhead, if this is true, and Neil Oliver is just another Charlatan Shill, then he certainly drew me in some time ago, although I'm not surprised, I'm frankly disappointed both in him and myself -  probably should've known better. Here he is speaking on Hugos channel - openly bumlicking the Queen, this after his very well acted and thought provoking video on 'don't trust the state'. Is he yet just another Shill? ... bought in to confuse the situation and tell us (the people in society who already know what's going on)  - what's going on.... Certainly had me there for a while .. Maybe Neil's just another dark cunt after all eh?

https://hugotalks.com/2022/06/06/behold-the-contradiction-gb-news-neil-oliver-hugo-talks/

 

I will try to watch some of Neil Oliver, in the next few weeks, so I can see whether I get any vibes off of him. What I do know, though, is that GB News as an entity is certainly PTB sanctioned. As a general rule of thumb, when it comes to assessing individuals, I usually ask myself one very simple question. Do they ever mention the word 'freemasonry'? This is especially critical, when it comes to all things 'Covid', given the involvement of the senior freemasons Whitty and Vallance in forming government policy. Anyone who ignores the word 'freemasonry' is either thick as shit and/or a shill.       

 

 

 

On 6/7/2022 at 11:16 PM, Observations said:

I nearly turned off GB News, but I went on to hear Mark Harper MP, who I've quite enjoyed listening to before.  He said a lot of people are pretending they weren't lockdown supporters. Dan Wooton said they'll all be like like one day. (Or WTTE)

 

One couldn't help but notice the furious backtracking, done by some elements of the masonic mass media, during the course of January 2022 and since then. This was after England didn't go back in to lockdown and it was very obvious that it would have been ridiculous to do so. These very same elements of the masonic mass media, would have eventually been cheerleading moves to have all of us unvaccinated folks forced in to camps, if the trajectory we were on hadn't been halted. Many questions need to be answered.  

 

 

 

On 6/10/2022 at 12:04 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

May God protect the innocent youngsters. Have tried multiple times to copy & paste the link but my naff phone just will not cooperate. Have a look at today's Daily Mail online - the top report is 18 more kids with 'mysterious' hepatitis. There's no mystery at all as to the cause. Nearly all the public comments are screaming that it's the jab. 😢

 

Or, if not as a result of being jabbed, being in close proximity to those who have been. I get what some folks say about a lot of illnesses being incorrectly blamed on transmission. However, at the same time, I still maintain that people can spread their shit about, at least in limited circumstances. So, if someone is living in close proximity to two or three unhygienic people expelling stuff from their system. Say not covering their mouths when sneezing and not washing their hands etc., then, even if viral transmission is not occurring, can that not cause someone else in close proximity to become poorly? What is the mechanism, perhaps different to the scenario I have just described, by which vaccinated people are causing unvaccinated people to become ill? Something is going on.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes I get especially uneasy when vax is in full swing as you never know what's expirating out , ,but even possible nano particles or graphene which la Quinta site has lot of scientific docs. including it's use as brain interface,and in airborne jet exhaust. Who knows .Won't become paranoid though!

.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2022 at 2:52 PM, webtrekker said:

In Plain Sight! ...

 

[Click on image to view video]

 

DNA

 

 

Is this what the celebration was actually about? Modifying our DNA?

 

So instead of double helix, there is a third one.

That would be your moneky DNA.... are we going back to the planet of the apes?

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-12-blood-clots-microscopy-suddenly-died.html

 

🤮

 

Quote

We don’t yet know what all these structures are. We know what they are not, however: They are not simply clotted blood cells. If they were, then at the 1500x magnification shown in the last photo, above, we would be able to see individual blood cells. These are not blood cells, they are protein structures.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

Something like that. The PTB simply need a certain percentage of the sheeple to believe in what they are doing. The exact nature, or inexistence, of the 'virus' isn't very relevant really.

Yeah, still not convinced, but thanks for the share. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Might be worth doing some freedom of information request for data on the cholesterol readings of individual over the last 5 years. Assuming these self replicating nano protein clots are being detected as high cholesterol...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...