Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Observations said:

 

Thank you All-Pete-Tong.

 

That's right, some people tried to bring this to light. I'll share anything I have found when I can. 

 

Babies communicate with their expressions don't they. We all do. 

 

It's criminal, all of it. That is abuse. That is offence. 

 

There is going to be a whole lot of children growing up odd...in a sense unhuman like.

As if we haven't seen enough adult behaving odd on the streets already.

The thing is though, much like LGBTQ+?(*&^, any artificially created odd people needs to be accepted.

And there will be....MANY!

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

The comment was  meant to be a little tongue in cheek.

However, someone has to take the truth forward, this is how we got duped in the first place, by killing off old and young so stories dont go forward into history, along with warnings etc.

BTW thats a particularly negative viewpoint. Kids dont have to be educated in school indoctrination centers. 

We can protect kids by being completely out of the system. Teach them skills not just repetition and lies. Not everyone will be force jabbed, those who are meant to survive, will. 

Should we all just die off and give in then?

How do you claim to know these mysterious facts you regularly assert, like, "Those who are meant to survive, will"?

 

It's easy to say kids can be kept completely out of the system, but short of being permanently on the run and hence having zero medical assistance ever, it's not that simple is it. For example, I have never been able to afford to not be out earning a living and for that reason, I could not have home schooled.

 

If I were of child bearing age and judged this world unfit to bring children into, then there would always be people who have a different opinion - like yourself, so presumably you would keep procreating, so we would not die out, would we? I'm not having it that it would be my duty to breed to perpetuate humanity.

 

 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There have been photo's before of thread like formations found in the jabbed. 

 

I generally find Natural News to be a trusty source of information, but if this article is authentic, the effects are more surreal than I thought. Opinions would be welcome - does this look plausible to you, or a scare-mongering exercise to you please..?

 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-12-blood-clots-microscopy-suddenly-died.html

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

There have been photo's before of thread like formations found in the jabbed. 

 

I generally find Natural News to be a trusty source of information, but if this article is authentic, the effects are more surreal than I thought. Opinions would be welcome - does this look plausible to you, or a scare-mongering exercise to you please..?

 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-12-blood-clots-microscopy-suddenly-died.html

I also find Mike Adams (although a bit sensationalist at times) trustworthy too. Not sure about his source but if he has checked them out then I would say this is legitimate. Crazy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome, a bit late and you should have listened earlier.

 

I wonder how the interview panel would answer if applicants ask how many jabs they would be expected to take. Or is this post at a level high enough for vaccine immunity? For the plebs, however, Covid will be very long indeed.

 

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/covid-passes-and-coercion-are-here-to-stay/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

How do you claim to know these mysterious facts you regularly assert, like, "Those who are meant to survive, will"?

 

It's easy to say kids can be kept completely out of the system, but short of being permanently on the run and hence having zero medical assistance ever, it's not that simple is it. For example, I have never been able to afford to not be out earning a living and for that reason, I could not have home schooled.

 

If I were of child bearing age and judged this world unfit to bring children into, then there would always be people who have a different opinion - like yourself, so presumably you would keep procreating, so we would not die out, would we? I'm not having it that it would be my duty to breed to perpetuate humanity.

 

 

Im not 'claiming' anything. Those thoughts are based on speaking to many people who have spiritually awakened in the last few years. Questioning their experiences and comparing with my own. Its my best guess at this moment, subject to change if new info is revealed or brought to me. 

If you have the mindset that 'I can never escape' then you won't, no matter how awake you are because you will be paralysed by your own belief system. Try asking "how can I escape" rather than "I cant." There is always a way out of the matrix, if you choose to look, but it takes a lot of trust and courage to break free. Ive met and spoken to many who have done that in the last couple of years. However, if you choose to stay poor in the system, thats a choice too.

Go look on youtube, for example, for families that have escaped the rat race by building or converting homes on wheels and taken their kids on journeys of discovery rather than schooling them into the mindless money system. ( Just one example) What could you do if you really put your mind to it and let go of anger and fear at the system? 

 

RE children and procreating, it was a joke.😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Im not 'claiming' anything. Those thoughts are based on speaking to many people who have spiritually awakened in the last few years. Questioning their experiences and comparing with my own. Its my best guess at this moment, subject to change if new info is revealed or brought to me. 

If you have the mindset that 'I can never escape' then you won't, no matter how awake you are because you will be paralysed by your own belief system. Try asking "how can I escape" rather than "I cant." There is always a way out of the matrix, if you choose to look, but it takes a lot of trust and courage to break free. Ive met and spoken to many who have done that in the last couple of years. However, if you choose to stay poor in the system, thats a choice too.

Go look on youtube, for example, for families that have escaped the rat race by building or converting homes on wheels and taken their kids on journeys of discovery rather than schooling them into the mindless money system. ( Just one example) What could you do if you really put your mind to it and let go of anger and fear at the system? 

 

RE children and procreating, it was a joke.😆

I'll be honest, your more spiritual than thou than, know it all attitude rubs me up the wrong way. 

 

I'm crippled with arthritis so not up for converting a home on wheels, but thanks for the nonsense answer. Not that there's any land here you could go & live peacefully on without being hounded out the same way gypsies are. It would be nice to live off fresh air though, just not practical.

 

And I don't believe the procreating thing was meant as a joke because you were talking down again, saying it would be obliging the enemy who want depopulation.

 

Naturally my response was negative, since if the world wasn't largely looking bleak currently, I wouldn't have been expressing a reluctance to bring children into it - which is an opinion I'm as entitled to as you are to your ethereal codswallop.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glad you pointed that out

Does look like DNA symbolism or even gene editing perhaps like 2012 London games with it's strange panto perhaps again their weird legal  thing of telling public what they are doing ?

Edited by Talorgan
Spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'll be honest, your more spiritual than thou than, know it all attitude rubs me up the wrong way. 

 

I'm crippled with arthritis so not up for converting a home on wheels, but thanks for the nonsense answer. Not that there's any land here you could go & live peacefully on without being hounded out the same way gypsies are. It would be nice to live off fresh air though, just not practical.

 

And I don't believe the procreating thing was meant as a joke because you were talking down again, saying it would be obliging the enemy who want depopulation.

 

Naturally my response was negative, since if the world wasn't largely looking bleak currently, I wouldn't have been expressing a reluctance to bring children into it - which is an opinion I'm as entitled to as you are to your ethereal codswallop.

 

From your reply its obvious you just want to have a go at me, so not much point in continuing this. The things you listed are only your perception based on your negative mindset and a desire to remain such, nothing to do with what I said.

Negativity is a downward spiral, and not one I choose to engage in for my own mental wellbeing. If you are stuck, its because you are comfortable being so.

Finally, I did stress that those were examples, not specific to you per se. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Yes perhaps

Jabotinsky's

 Revionist Zionism or Sabbatean Frankist ,etc 

and 2012 there was all strange chitty chitty bang bang stuff with Mary Poppins etc very sinister expensive ceremony 

Edited by Talorgan
Spelling! Got s somehow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

 

From your reply its obvious you just want to have a go at me, so not much point in continuing this. The things you listed are only your perception based on your negative mindset and a desire to remain such, nothing to do with what I said.

Negativity is a downward spiral, and not one I choose to engage in for my own mental wellbeing. If you are stuck, its because you are comfortable being so.

Finally, I did stress that those were examples, not specific to you per se. 

 

I really don't just want to have a go at you but you ask for it a bit. I don't even know if you have children, yet I know I have and from that experience, my opinion on the world being an unfit place currently to bring kids into is as valid as any opinion of yours about how you can keep them safe with positive thoughts and living an adventure.  Best of luck though and no hard feelings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

'm crippled with arthritis so not up for converting a home on wheels, but thanks for the nonsense answer. Not that there's any land here you could go & live peacefully on without being hounded out the same way gypsies are. It would be nice to live off fresh air though, just not practical.

 

Sombre if realistic view.

 

PTB likes to keep us fearful. They could easily help the homeless off the streets, but want them there to terrify the 'respectable' workers.

 

Keep that nose to the grindstone or else!!

 

Mention of arthritis reminds me of a funny true story from the weird world of quack quack waddle waddle.

 

Friend goes to the quack centre with a touch of arthritis. Quack asks: 'How many cigarettes do you smoke? Reply: 'Two when I was 16, I don't smoke.'

 

Tobacco companies mustn't pay very well - the quacks as are eager to blame everything on cigarettes as they are to blame vaccines for nothing.

 

Quack! Quack!

 

Roll up folks, roll up folks, roll your sleeves up for your Mon(k)eypox jibjab - which I guess is really left-over Conjob 19 vax going spare?

 

There's a new car and new golf clubs in it for me if I get enough Moneypox/Conjob vax in enough suckers' veins. Yeah!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'll be honest, your more spiritual than thou than, know it all attitude rubs me up the wrong way. 

 

I'm crippled with arthritis so not up for converting a home on wheels, but thanks for the nonsense answer. Not that there's any land here you could go & live peacefully on without being hounded out the same way gypsies are. It would be nice to live off fresh air though, just not practical.

 

And I don't believe the procreating thing was meant as a joke because you were talking down again, saying it would be obliging the enemy who want depopulation.

 

Naturally my response was negative, since if the world wasn't largely looking bleak currently, I wouldn't have been expressing a reluctance to bring children into it - which is an opinion I'm as entitled to as you are to your ethereal codswallop.

Re arthritis - quite a bit about it in this Delingpole interview with Clive De Carle....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/685e4kcz2BoR/

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...