Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

have any of them checked what the spray is and what is in it?

Are any of them collecting samples of the spray and having them independently tested to see if there is anything harmful in it?

Indeed, look what they got up to in the good old days:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

"The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. "

That was then, so what do you think are they are up to now?

This Guardian article is from 18 years ago, nothing like this would ever be published today, now that the paper is supported by the philanthropy (hah, hah) of the Bill n' Melinda Foundation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Go on blame us as per........... I wouldn't mind but us and all these anti-vaxers are absolutely right.

Nine out of ten people WOULD get a coronavirus vaccine but are 6.4% LESS likely after reading anti-vaxxer fake news online

35530640-0-image-m-5_1605183308298.jpg

Two studies from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine looked at how willing the public would be to accept a coronavirus vaccine.

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Match of the spray: 1,000 fans go through anti-Covid disinfection pods before being allowed to watch Northern Ireland play football
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8943693/1-000-fans-disinfection-pods-allowed-watch-Northern-Ireland-play-football.html

What the hell is the matter with people. It's nuts.

35612688-8943693-image-a-23_160521562450

A member of the public pauses in a disinfection pod prior to the UEFA Euro 2020 Play-off Finals Match at Windsor Park in Belfast on Thursday evening

• Sad 1
23 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Indeed, look what they got up to in the good old days:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

"The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. "

That was then, so what do you think are they are up to now?

This Guardian article is from 18 years ago, nothing like this would ever be published today, now that the paper is supported by the philanthropy (hah, hah) of the Bill n' Melinda Foundation.

I've shared that article before because it is revealing. Thanks for the reminder.

Also from that piece.

"Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.' Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

You betcha they are still spraying, but Ms Ellison will have signed the Official Secrets Act

9 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I've shared that article before because it is revealing. Thanks for the reminder.

Also from that piece.

"Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.' Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

You betcha they are still spraying, but Ms Ellison will have signed the Official Secrets Act

Another link between 'coronavirus' ( the common cold!) and dangerous/unethical experimentation is the Common Cold Unit  that closely collaborated with Porton Down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/west/series1/porton-down.shtml

'Nerve gases such as Sarin and CS gas were tested on volunteer servicemen.

Servicemen were offered around £2 and three days leave as an incentive to take part in tests.

Very few servicemen knew what they were volunteering for and some were even told it was research into the cure for the common cold.'

Question: will the BBC and Guardian now  denounce their own old articles as 'fake news'? 😄😄😄

2 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

@numnuts  Depends on what your beliefs are re higher states of consciousness etc.

Icke believes that this is just an experience, and when we’re done here, we move on to another; I tend towards that belief myself.

I don’t know about ‘needing’ them; I’ve read a bit about balance, as in dark/light etc; that we need the ‘bad’ so we can see the ‘good’; and it pertaining as well to learning and growing.

In that case, we do need them.

Ive read also that there is no good or bad, it just is, but I’m not buying that one personally.

Again, it all depends on your beliefs.

I hope this right as well! Though even if this is an experience, IMO we could    all be pro active in making it a more pleasant affair.👍

35 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I hope this right as well! Though even if this is an experience, IMO we could    all be pro active in making it a more pleasant affair.👍

I think most of us try to make it a more pleasant affair; a lot of the time though, the odds are stacked against us.

Thats when it comes down to that it is up to the Individual to make our time here pleasant; to have the fortitude and knowing and serenity to be totally at peace with ourselves and the world, no matter what the circumstances are.

Fantastic concept but not at all easy to achieve.

Im having a damn good try though lol.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

This is beyond a joke. Two vaccine shots are required and because it's ONLY 90% effective, social distacing and masks have to continue.    So do we end up with an "official" death rate of around 0.0004% and it's still business as usual for day to day restrictions?

The vaccine, and likely most others, will require two doses to work, injections that must be given weeks apart, company protocols show. Scientists anticipate that the shots will cause enervating flu-like side effects — including sore arms, muscle aches and fever — that could last days and temporarily sideline some people from work or school. And even if a vaccine proves 90 percent effective, the rate Pfizer touted for its product, 1 in 10 recipients would still be vulnerable. That means, at least in the short term, as population-level immunity grows, people can't stop social distancing and throw away their masks.

Edited by Orange Alert
7 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

This is beyond a joke. Two vaccine shots are required and because it's ONLY 90% effective, social distacing and masks have to continue.    So do we end up with an "official" death rate of around 0.0004% and it's still business as usual for day to day restrictions?

Said it before but it's worth saying again. I want the restrictions to stay in place after there's a vaccine available if it means all these knuckle-draggers expecting a grand reopening finally wake up. Lost count of the amount of people who've told me "oh I'd love to do X, it's the first thing I'll do after Covid".

Well I've got news for you, if we all bend the knee for these technocrats you're never going to do it, there's not going to be "after Covid" only the "new normal". Time to get real.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm not sure where or when this was, but imagine if thousands of these messages

were plastered in towns and cities all over the country.

EmoJxqiXcAYylB_?format=jpg&name=medium

Was in Ireland, put up by ex-journalist Gemma O'Doherty and a few others. She was arrested for it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm not sure where or when this was, but imagine if thousands of these messages

were plastered in towns and cities all over the country.

EmoJxqiXcAYylB_?format=jpg&name=medium

the cognitive dissonance is so strong it doesn't matter how many are put up.

instead of waking up they just dump it in the brains recycle bin

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Was in Ireland, put up by ex-journalist Gemma O'Doherty and a few others. She was arrested for it.

More Covid deaths.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/gemma-o-doherty-could-face-further-charges-over-n11-bridge-protest-1.4360432

'Gardaí received a number of complaints about the banners, which contained anti-facemask and anti-vaccination messages, and decided to remove them after observing motorists swerving as a result of being distracted by the signs.'