Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Skotfreezy said:

That’s the thing I’ve looked and can’t find anything on *.gov websites for sure. Not that I trust them anyways. I just never see much about reversing the side effects of the vaccine.. even if you’ve only had one shot and if you’re lucky it was saline. 
 

I take a daily natural supplements anyways and I’ve only been sick once back in 2019. 
but this is good info. 

 

 

Aside from taking supplements, I have provided a solution here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

His statement was cropped though

 

OK just learned he actually said "we will reduce the number of people in the world [who cannot afford our medicines] by fifty percent."

 

Which is far more reasonable. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:


AUSTERITY, who remembers that? Who remembers those pushing AUSTERITY got a pay rise...finances are quite literally a tool to manipulate, especially when the means of production is essentially held by just a few families.

As for the indigenous children, Diana was killed for a reason. What did she find out?

 

She told her friend that Royals are reptilian.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

OK this one shocked me haha

 

I don't know what to say. Of course my head says "Of course it's Pfizer!", on the other hand I am also doubting....is this a real footage? Am I hearing it right? Not doubting Simon though....

 

EDIT: OK, so they are saying it's taken out of context.....

 

EDIT EDIT: This is supposed to be the original....

 

 

EDIT EDIT EDIT:  I don't know man. Which is real?!

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

I don't know what to say. Of course my head says "Of course it's Pfizer!", on the other hand I am also doubting....is this a real footage? Am I hearing it right? Not doubting Simon though....

 

EDIT: OK, so they are saying it's taken out of context.....

 

EDIT EDIT: This is supposed to be the original....

 

 

EDIT EDIT EDIT:  I don't know man. Which is real?!

More f**kery by nefarious idiots. No one with half a brain cell would believe he said this out loud at Davos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes. He said "reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine's by 50%". He talking about making their 'medicine' cheaper.

 

yea he is a humanitarian 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

He said "reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine's by 50%". He talking about making their 'medicine' cheaper.

It's cleverly phrased so that it can mean either, or both.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

yea he is a humanitarian 

Nah. The cheaper it is the more people he can get it into. Fills you with confidence doesn't it..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yes. He said "reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine's by 50%". He talking about making their 'medicine' cheaper.

 

26 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

yea he is a humanitarian 

 

😂

This is a complex topic.... it's like 'up' becomes 'down' and vice versa.....

I don't know whether I should cry or be grateful. lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

 

Photo emerges of Boris celebrating during height of pandemic. Was that at their profits or reaching the vaccination targets? 

 

It was photoshopped. I saw one he held a glass of wine.

A can of coke or a glass of wine?

We just don't know.....🤨

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

It was photoshopped. I saw one he held a glass of wine.

A can of coke or a glass of wine?

We just don't know.....🤨

 

This is an interesting one because we know for a fact that it was Photoshop because they blurred people out. It also has what I assume is the official stamp in the top right corner. 

 

Looking at the pixel differences you can spot the different layers. 

 

image.png

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

He said "reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine's by 50%".

 

Meaning depends where you put the commas so, when spoken, it can mean either

 

..............................................................................................

 

"reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine's by 50%"

"reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine's,  by 50%"

 

Depending on which one, it could mean that he suggests that the world population will be reduced by 50% of the number of people who can't afford their medicines. I assume that would mean the poorest communities in the world)

 

..............................................................................................

Example ?

My wife, who lives in Bristol, is sick (one wife, she's in Bristol and she is sick)

My wife who lives in Bristol is sick (more than one wife, one in Bristol and others elsewhere, only the one in Bristol is sick. The others are fine)

 

Just sayin'

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nip said:

He said "reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine's by 50%".

 

Meaning depends where you put the commas so, when spoken, it can mean either

 

..............................................................................................

 

"reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine's by 50%"

"reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicine's,  by 50%"

..............................................................................................

Example ?

My wife, who lives in Bristol, is sick (one wife, she's in Bristol and she is sick)

My wife who lives in Bristol is sick (more than one wife, one in Bristol and others elsewhere, only the one in Bristol is sick. The others are fine)

 

Just sayin'

I get it Nip. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

This is an interesting one because we know for a fact that it was Photoshop because they blurred people out. It also has what I assume is the official stamp in the top right corner. 

 

Looking at the pixel differences you can spot the different layers. 

 

image.png

 

 

Please enlighten us, where is the layers you speak of?

You mean a lot is composite? If so, they are out to get Boris then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

OK just learned he actually said "we will reduce the number of people in the world [who cannot afford our medicines] by fifty percent."

 

Which is far more reasonable. 

 

But it still sinister though....that's what I meant in my previous post. Are you with me? 😟

In a nutshell, either way doesn't make it OK. 😂

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TheConsultant said:


AUSTERITY, who remembers that? Who remembers those pushing AUSTERITY got a pay rise...finances are quite literally a tool to manipulate, especially when the means of production is essentially held by just a few families.

As for the indigenous children, Diana was killed for a reason. What did she find out?

 

Currency and the use of debt, boom and bust is crucial. It's an education, and one of the first subjects for me that taught me how many cannot see it, having learned the illusion of it. Believing that cycles are natural. I'm sorry that debt is pushed with the promise of free and easy debt, when I've seen too many times what happens when they come knocking, and how control is given away. They have the nerve to warn against loan sharks, and the man on the sreet.

 

Diana was labelled a loose canon. I often wonder what she would do and say now. When she died I wasn't so aware of the manipulation of the peoples emotions, but watching a recent documentary I saw it through today's eyes. That week long news; I heard presenters describe how everything else was cancelled, and I thought how similar that was to the 24/7 covid. Ever since I've always noticed the laying of carpets of flowers for every tragedy they wanted to highlight. And I can't look at a minute's silence without thinking of the bigger picture. 

 

Diana was the 'Queen of Hearts'? And today the heart is used all the time in the news, in hand signals, and when any statesman makes a speech, or the publics' interviews; we're heartbroken, it tore our hearts out ... it's relentless, and an important word in the spell? There's the rainbow hearts, and the display for the children in the USA.

 

Who else is keeping tabs on this symbol? I notice it every day. And the forcing of our emotions, while telling us in policy that we're not allowed to choose our own emotions. To experience our natural human emotions. 

 

You will not love or hate or care, or celebrate ... without a permit.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

It was photoshopped. I saw one he held a glass of wine.

A can of coke or a glass of wine?

We just don't know.....🤨

 

Here's the original...

 

Partgate1.png.818c214fddb19f22cf560c3bf2006800.png

 

(okay, I just knocked it up!)

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Please enlighten us, where is the layers you speak of?

You mean a lot is composite? If so, they are out to get Boris then.

 

It is already too compressed and saved too many times. But you can still see the top right logo has a different pixel. I think it is a genuine but the background except the bookcase could be changed. It is too heavily compressed to know for certain. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...