Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

Support what you post please with factual links/studies etc. Otherwise these type posts will be removed

 

It was me who posted it. My girlfriend received the text (I saw it with my own eyes) and it had a link. She did not press the link but put the sending number +447563864242 in google and it came up that it is a scam. The link's title is: swab-test-trace.com

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

It was me who posted it. My girlfriend received the text (I saw it with my own eyes) and it had a link. She did not press the link but put the sending number +447563864242 in google and it came up that it is a scam. The link's title is: swab-test-trace.com

 

Yes, was your post. Thank you. So this is the number received from some kind of track trace message that was not in fact an official message. I see what you mean thank you for clarifying. Found the scam link: https://who-called.co.uk/Number/07563864242

 

Have to wonder who is behind it and why?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Yes, was your post. Thank you. So this is the number received from some kind of track trace message that was not in fact an official message. I see what you mean thank you for clarifying. Found the scam link: https://who-called.co.uk/Number/07563864242

 

Have to wonder who is behind it and why?

 

According to my girlfriend's research they were asking you to send them £1 for a kit. I suppose x number of one pounds is probably worth their trouble. Or one way of getting people's card details. 

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

According to my girlfriend's research they were asking you to send them £1 for a kit. I suppose x number of one pounds is probably worth their trouble. Or one way of getting people's card details. 

OK...so maybe after card details. Asking for a £1 and then getting the bank info maybe. The Covid Fallout... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a personal message to @HAARPING_On and anybody else who are going through the same situation.

Obviously, it's just my opinion so take what you will or simply ignore but I've been meaning to say this to give you a different take on things which haven't been talked about before. In my search of this life.... particularly focusing on death and rebirth scenario, it has come to my understanding that some people will 'choose' to exit early even if that meant leaving the family. 'Choose' as in not like suicide and the deceased may not have been conscious of this but their higherself does. From higherself perspective, the life is not all about experiencing all rosey family life where you'll be happy everyday and no problem will occur. That would be unrealistic. May be those that have departed may have done you a favour even (for your growth) and you might say that is absurd. Sweet thing doesn't last forever, in fact nothing lasts forever and that in itself is a lesson and we all know this but we don't live like everyday is our last day.

 

Another take....I've heard that totally disabled child/person who needs 24/7 care is actually really high level soul on the last incarnation. I've always wondered what is the point of being born here and unable to do anything like we can.

 

Basically, there are many reasons for getting the hands that was dealt to us. If you think on 3D level, that would be 'somebody's death = bad, sad' etc and it is but as you go higher up on the vibration, you begin to see other reasons and may be you look back on this day and you'll see a different side to this scenario. I reckon, the story hasn't ended here even if your loved one is no longer with you at home physically. May be you or family member will have a communication in the future so that you'll know people don't die....who knows what the story will be.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, SimonTV said:

More than one embalmer has now come out discussing the removal of these abnormal clots and yea there is nothing "normal" about it. 

 

Yeah, embalmers are reporting that they can't get fluid into the bodies and causing back pressure because of these massive clots .... some up to 3 ft long!

When they remove the clots, they are coming out white instead of the typical red, and much tougher than normal clots. It appears that what is clotting is the plasma, whereas normal clots are made from plasma and platelets giving them a red color (about 8 min in on the first video). At 7 min in the last video Hirdchman has a recording of removing one of these clots with fluid pressure behind it. It explodes out of the vein when he pulls on it.

 

Dr Ryan Cole - Abnormal Blood Clots Observed By Morticians!!! 3/18/22

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7XokyF7R8mp9/

 

Long ass blood clot

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4mIs0jAqBsoW/

 

SHOCKING NEW BLOOD CLOT VIDEO FROM EMBALMER RICHARD HIRSCHMAN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8AUUZKwZLBT4/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

More than one embalmer has now come out discussing the removal of these abnormal clots and yea there is nothing "normal" about it. 

 

 

There's more than one way to deal with 'abnormal clots' Simon ...

 

resign.jpg.2ee334c3aed4e86aa04d1ec798c93739.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

To talk and laugh about "conspiracy theorists" and anti vaxxers in my view suggests

they are worried about the huge number of people who don't buy their shit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another take could be that being psychopaths/narcissists that they don’t give a shit what anyone says or thinks about them; their arrogance and superiority complex leads them to believe they are well above such riff raff as we useless eaters; our opinions would mean nothing to them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They are concerned, the power base is fragile. Authority is always given or derived from nothingburgers in our current systems, unless police and military are particularly brainwashzed. We just need to literally flip these fat 'useless eaters' from their seats of presumed power. Why does davos have 5000 private military? What happens when no one shows up to the next fight or war? - We always created the economy, these bankster leeches overstepped their usefulness 500 years ago. Were they ever useful? Why did we not just k33l them? - Could be down to societal organization i guess. In case that was not clear; the glowies need to dim. Completely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They need to grab our attention all the time. They are so needy 😆

 

I'm making an effort to laugh at these soulless pricks, when I'm angry frustrated scared I'm only helping them. And their vision. I'm enjoying another take on all of this ... trying to remind myself of several things ... so many lessons over so long ... convincing us they've already won is their best hand and they play it so well. I'm going to try it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, truepositive said:

They are concerned, the power base is fragile. Authority is always given or derived from nothingburgers in our current systems, unless police and military are particularly brainwashzed. We just need to literally flip these fat 'useless eaters' from their seats of presumed power. Why does davos have 5000 private military? What happens when no one shows up to the next fight or war? - We always created the economy, these bankster leeches overstepped their usefulness 500 years ago. Were they ever useful? Why did we not just k33l them? - Could be down to societal organization i guess. In case that was not clear; the glowies need to dim. Completely.

 

Why would they be concerned?

The world is the same as it ever was; them and us; they dictate, most of us bend over and take it as we have been doing since time here began.

 

Who is going to ‘flip’ them from their seats of presumed power’?

Hasn’t happened in millenia.

 

There will always be those who will turn up for war.

There are masses of people who believe in fighting for their country - and those who just enjoy killing.

 

If these bankster leeches ‘overstepped their usefulness’ five hundred years ago, why are they still here?

 

Absolutely no offense mate but your post is naive rhetoric; I would dearly like to see what you wrote come to pass but it hasnt happened throughout history; tell me why/how now.

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, truepositive said:

Keeping control over yourself and your neighbors is key. We were never not in control, just sold a monumental lie.

 

Sold a monumental lie, and lost control.

 

Otherwise things would not be as they are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The psychology is fascinating. Amd disgusting of course. The same basic principles apply. Not buying into the lie applies to everything, from political correctness, to being told you have to stay silent because someone in a uniform or with a title, or with more money, said so. 

 

I believe we should support those who care enough to speak up. It's the least we can do. And together we can expand, and create. It's time consuming and our efforts are diluted with deliberate distractions and draining of our energy, but we are doing something, one layer at a time. 

 

No one said it was going go be easy. It's excruciating. 

 

Finding joy and health, finding the balance. We need to feel our strength. 

 

I heard Nick Hudson on talkradio. Wonderful man. 

 

And I heard Julia say again; the politicians weren't scared, while they told us we would kill granny if we touched a door handle. (Behavioural science) Sadly much damage is done. But all is not lost and we must hang on to some spirit or what's it all for. There's a lot of good happening. 

 

I continue to listen to incredible people and there's always another that I haven't discovered yet. 

 

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DaleP said:

This is a personal message to @HAARPING_On and anybody else who are going through the same situation.

Obviously, it's just my opinion so take what you will or simply ignore but I've been meaning to say this to give you a different take on things which haven't been talked about before. In my search of this life.... particularly focusing on death and rebirth scenario, it has come to my understanding that some people will 'choose' to exit early even if that meant leaving the family. 'Choose' as in not like suicide and the deceased may not have been conscious of this but their higherself does. From higherself perspective, the life is not all about experiencing all rosey family life where you'll be happy everyday and no problem will occur. That would be unrealistic. May be those that have departed may have done you a favour even (for your growth) and you might say that is absurd. Sweet thing doesn't last forever, in fact nothing lasts forever and that in itself is a lesson and we all know this but we don't live like everyday is our last day.

 

Another take....I've heard that totally disabled child/person who needs 24/7 care is actually really high level soul on the last incarnation. I've always wondered what is the point of being born here and unable to do anything like we can.

 

Basically, there are many reasons for getting the hands that was dealt to us. If you think on 3D level, that would be 'somebody's death = bad, sad' etc and it is but as you go higher up on the vibration, you begin to see other reasons and may be you look back on this day and you'll see a different side to this scenario. I reckon, the story hasn't ended here even if your loved one is no longer with you at home physically. May be you or family member will have a communication in the future so that you'll know people don't die....who knows what the story will be.

 

@DalePThanks for posting this, I really do hear what you are saying there - What you are suggesting is a very interesting theory and when I apply it to my own situation what you have said does have a lot of validity. I don't see death as "the end," merely the conclusion of one phase before the next one starts, and in that sense I still believe my fiance is with me spiritually and I take great strength from that.

 

Something else that could be considered in the same context is the way life puts us in certain situations or gives us issues to deal with: they are there for a reason and as people we need to understand why we have been put in a certain situation and to realise that we are being urged to learn how to deal with it. Put simply, everything happens for a reason. 

 

This could prompt a whole thread  on its own actually as it could prove to be a very interesting discussion.

ie Life/death/purpose in this realm. Why are we here? etc

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

@DalePThanks for posting this, I really do hear what you are saying there - What you are suggesting is a very interesting theory and when I apply it to my own situation what you have said does have a lot of validity. I don't see death as "the end," merely the conclusion of one phase before the next one starts, and in that sense I still believe my fiance is with me spiritually and I take great strength from that.

 

Something else that could be considered in the same context is the way life puts us in certain situations or gives us issues to deal with: they are there for a reason and as people we need to understand why we have been put in a certain situation and to realise that we are being urged to learn how to deal with it. Put simply, everything happens for a reason. 

 

This could prompt a whole thread  on its own actually as it could prove to be a very interesting discussion.

ie Life/death/purpose in this realm. Why are we here? etc

 

I totally agree with you @HAARPING_On that a section should be devoted to the whole LIfe/Death experience. Such a section would need to be added by Admin or a Mod as it deserves a section of its own, not just a thread in another vaguely-realated section.

 

I'm sure we've all been affected by the deaths of loved ones and, let's face it, it's something we're all destined to experience without exception at some point, no matter how fit, rich or powerful we are. As they say, 'At the end of the game, the Pawn and the King go back in the same box.'

 

So yes, I'd welcome such a section and think it may offer consolation to some. Of course, it may also disturb others who prefer to remain in blissful ignorance of the day they will 'Meet Joe Black,' but these folk can simply avoid reading the posts.

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...