Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

Woof Woof

Why can't these sniffer dogs sniff out cancer ?:classic_unsure:

Sniffer DOGS are better at spotting Covid than actual tests: Retrievers detect 97% of cases in real-world trial

New results, from a University of Helsinki study, show canines can spot up to 97 per cent of cases and are 99 per cent accurate when confirming who is virus-free.

DM

Less money in sniffing out cancer than convid....Billions being poured into the scam from every aspect but cancer now takes a back seat

https://www.rd.com/article/dogs-sniff-out-cancer/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, alexa said:

Sniffer DOGS are better at spotting Covid than actual tests: Retrievers detect 97% of cases in real-world trial

Dogs can detect bullshit across a field.

covid = bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Less money in sniffing out cancer than convid....Billions being poured into the scam from every aspect but cancer now takes a back seat

https://www.rd.com/article/dogs-sniff-out-cancer/

Some people who can see aura (I can sometimes,) can "see" cancer in the persons' field before it manifests physically.

Chemicals and pollution aside; cancer starts as a negative thought pattern - a higher vibrational frequency, vortexes spinning rapidly- before being 'willed' in to the physical where the vortexes slow right down.

This woman called Louise Hay (who cured her own cancer,) wrote a book called "You can heal your life" and lists positive affirmations relating to the different ailments: usually they're quite obvious - eye problems = not wanting to see something "I see with clarity and joy" blah blah.

Same theory applies with more material manifestations; people who generally say "I'm really shit at xyz usually are. No wealthy person got wealthy by continually thinking, saying and putting emotion (energy in motion,) behind "I'm so poor!"

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, DaleP said:

I have nothing against the coloured people you have mentioned so they are not my enemy but it is to NWO.

Based on this, would you feed your enemy in a war situation?

I bet you woudln't either as it is counter active.

But you are the nwo's enemy as well, as you are not a zionist or a paedophile or member of WEF or masonic.

Who speaks for these oppressed people of the world? These people who are being deliberatly starved to death, living the most miserable of lives and are being systematically killed for their oil, minerals, gold, diamonds, or whatever else their country holds.

I bet if you were in their helpless and humiliated position, you would like someone to speak up for you, instead of letting these crimes against humanity go unnoticed and very quickly forgotten by an uncaring world.

Edited by jack121

Repetition. It's all about the non-stop repetition. Truth-by-repetition: No matter how outrageous the deception, if lies are repeated enough they will quickly become accepted as the truth

Research has shown that repeating a claim increases that claim’s perceived truth value. 

A new study confirms what politicians and advertisers knew all along: that TBR works on virtually any kind of claim, even highly implausible ones such as convid, global warming, russia / ukraine and any other crap they chose to make up.

TBR could work on any kind of claim. While claims like, “The Atlantic Ocean is the largest ocean on Earth,” are false, many people lack the knowledge needed to recognize them as such. Similarly, the implausibility of fake news does not become obvious until you have been exposed to different sources, something fake news victims ( The sheep ) actively avoid because they are too stupid to read, have no common sense and are incapble of critical thinking.

aUncle_Sam__I_Want_Your_Data__18958406254.jpg.1a41a9f9486782a1a30bf026d905871c.jpg

The “I Want You” poster became so iconic that it became a meme, yet remains understandable. It has not only been used by other countries as part of their mobilization efforts, but also to make political statements, like the one concerning the fake putin war, and the satan juice of slow death.

Finally, propagandists have used repetition to both falsify and verify claims. During the Second World War, the Allies used posters as well as cartoons to cast doubt on information that was being shared by Germany and Japan. Topics ranged from the size of their armies to the technology of their weapons

American propaganda in World War one repeated its principal themes, like a kind of drumbeat. The heroic image of the patriotic soldier risking life for country that needs to be defended from enemies, are two examples of images during this period that, through their sheer repetition, are generally regarded as unquestionable today, even though they are bullshit and all they really did was make the bankers rich and reduce the world's population of working class peeps, not the upper class snobs toffs and billionaires. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Woof Woof

New results, from a University of Helsinki study, show canines can spot up to 97 per cent of cases and are 99 per cent accurate when confirming who is virus-free.

DM

Apparently they can. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323620

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Woof Woof

DM

As pcr absolutely cannot confirm the presence of a virus and vira cannot be observed directly leaves me wondering how they were able to verify the sniffer pooches findings?

So now, even dogs can perpetuate the casedemic.

Fuellmichs corona committee may plan to mount a grand jury against the canine cabal who are apparently easy to bribe with tasty treats and Yeadon will go barking mad lol 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Woof Woof

DM

Oh they're back to this again? Back at the start of the scamdemic, we had stories about covid sniffer dogs and how they were training up a crack team of them.

I suppose you can teach new dogs old bollocks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, JJ73 said:

Every Christian I know bought into the nonsense and has been triple jabbed, quadruple jabbed at the earliest opportunity I should imagine. I'm not talking wishy-washy believers either, full-on Christian zealots. You would think the spirit of discernment would have been with them throughout this shite.

Religious groups against the vax apparently include most Traditionalist Catholics, many or most Eastern Orthodox - one Abbot of the Greek Church describing the Conjob Vax as 'the mark of the Antichrist' - and some Fundamentalist Protestants.

The Mormons are all for the Conjob vaccine, which is unsurprising as the LDS/Mormons have always been under heavy Masonic influence. More surprisingly perhaps, Jehovah's Witnesses are all in favour of mass Convid vaccination.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Wow, that makes zero sense, I thought they were all about purity of blood and not messing/changing it?

Surprised me as well as i was always of the same opinion and aware of the fact/myth/urban legend that a true JW would never have a blood transfusion regardless if it was going to save their life or not,For the Elders of the church to wholeheartedly accept the jabbery and even promote it given the evidence available is incredibly surprising

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Oh they're back to this again? Back at the start of the scamdemic, we had stories about covid sniffer dogs and how they were training up a crack team of them.

I suppose you can teach new dogs old bollocks.

I remember the stories when they first started to air in the msm about the 'amazing sniffing dogs'  and it was around the time when the prospect of forced vaccinations first started appearing and i got the impression from the stories that it was a veiled threat as 'We'll find you wherever you are' .The powers that shouldnt be were bringing in the troops 'to assist' along with those oh so clever sniffer dogs,The fear levels ramped up suitably for SAGE to go to bed soundly each evening and dream of covid sniffer dogs rounding up the sheep for the jab

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

Religious groups against the vax apparently include most Traditionalist Catholics, many or most Eastern Orthodox - one Abbot of the Greek Church describing the Conjob Vax as 'the mark of the Antichrist' - and some Fundamentalist Protestants.

The Mormons are all for the Conjob vaccine, which is unsurprising as the LDS/Mormons have always been under heavy Masonic influence. More surprisingly perhaps, Jehovah's Witnesses are all in favour of mass Convid vaccination.

I checked their pages and they say it's ones choice (should be)... 

• Like 1

ABC News Senior Medical Contributor Dr. Jennifer Ashton subtly admitted vaccine-induced AIDS exists during a recent edition of “Good Morning America.”

Discussing a new study published by the peer-reviewed journal The Lancet, Dr. Ashton explained the fourth dose of both Pfizer and Moderna Covid jabs is causing surges in antibodies which can lead to a disruption of the immune system.

Claiming there has yet to be “any evidence of this” actually happening, Dr. Ashton went on to describe “an immune phenomenon known as tolerance where, if you already have high antibody levels and you get another booster, that your immune system can start to say, ‘What am I needed for?’ and kind of start to shut down.”

JABBED:

well at least he didn't get the flu.....the sniffles can be awful

Family set to take legal action over death of son, 26, who died from 'catastrophic' blood clots two weeks after he received AstraZeneca Covid jab 'having been told there were no Pfizer vaccines available that day'

• Jack Hurn, from Redditch, died two weeks after he received an AstraZeneca jab
  • The 26-year-old suffered 'catastrophic' blood clots on his brain in June last year
  • He allegedly asked staff about an alternative jab, such as Pfizer, due to concerns that under-30s should get an alternative to the AstraZeneca vaccine
  • His family have raised concerns about vaccine clinic advice and hospital care
  • An inquest into Mr Hurn's death will begin on Monday and will last three days 

By Jessica Warren For Mailonline

Published: 17:00 BST, 17 May 2022 | Updated: 18:23 BST, 17 May 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10825547/Family-legal-action-son-26-died-blood-clots-two-weeks-AstraZeneca-jab.html

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Saved said:

Exactly what I have observed. I have been a member of three fellowships in 20 years and have seen a shocking lack of discernment. I do think that many worship at the altar of intelligence (ironically) and their own abilities/skills and don't actually have true faith. Twice I have been a lone voice and twice I have had to walk away. There is an aversion to any gift that comes from God and I think that this is because they know that if they would yield themselves, much of their lives would have to change.

Anybody who has an addiction to control and cannot bear the thought of being rejected should have no place following Christ, yet they make up the vast majority of professing believers. This does actually encourage me in my faith because it is the same picture that Jesus - and later the Apostles - described as we near the very end and elicits a greater sense of urgency in my own walk and what I have been called to do both specifically and generally.

I saw the hypocrisy, the fear, the blind stupidity disguised as wisdom (as they stood behind the highly educated and decorated experts and professors) for the best part of two years. The bravery, discernment and wisdom that I witnessed was (mainly) outside of the 'church' walls. Because of the seismic sense of time running out and the freedom to exercise free speech diminishing at an exponential rate, I used that as a kick up the arse to finish getting my book written and published - something that I had procrastinated over for 17 years.

At least in my most recent fellowship I have met three others already who see the lies and are not afraid to speak the truth for fear of becoming unpopular and marked as divisive. 

You might very well be familiar with all of this but; i am almost certain you would enjoy this blog http://francisberger.com - and most things linked there. Would also recommend (the blogroll over at) https://orthosphere.wordpress.com/ for further branching out in case you'd be interested in that (i don't think their references overlap/ crosslink completely)

Edited by truepositive

Virulent anti-vaxxer Eric Clapton, 76, who branded COVID vaccine rollout as 'mass formation hypnosis' falls sick with the virus and is forced to cancel shows.

Clapton, 76, who previously claimed he suffered alarming side effects from his AstraZeneca jabs, will not perform his gigs in Zurich and Milan which were scheduled to take place over the next two nights.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10826607/Eric-Clapton-76-cancels-shows-testing-positive-coronavirus.html

45 minutes ago, alexa said:

Virulent anti-vaxxer Eric Clapton, 76, who branded COVID vaccine rollout as 'mass formation hypnosis' falls sick with the virus and is forced to cancel shows.

Clapton, 76, who previously claimed he suffered alarming side effects from his AstraZeneca jabs, will not perform his gigs in Zurich and Milan which were scheduled to take place over the next two nights.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10826607/Eric-Clapton-76-cancels-shows-testing-positive-coronavirus.html

Sorry, just 🤯

On 5/17/2022 at 6:21 AM, alexa said:

Woof Woof

DM

Saw this a few years ago, the dog sits next to the person with the fictional disease of convid, then that poor unfortunate person is dragged away by the nazi police to some correctional institution, sounds like a way of getting rid of peeps they don't like

• Like 1

image.png.d58467ef5dcbfd5636de5d3760477863.png

You could hoard this for 40 years and then advertise it for £10 on eBay now. There is the make offer option so don't imagine their flying out the door. Take off your eBay & PayPal fees and you'll be in for about £7. Postage is £4.95, can't be using a cheaper shipper as you wouldn't want it damaged in transit.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Very sad, I hope he is a taking the detox protocol.