Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Saved said:

 

I can see the internet being taken from us soon, so as to remove some of the strength and encouragement that many get from their only form of 'community'. 

 I’m not sure about this. They need the internet to (try to) control the masses. Even my 80 year old Dad’s mental diet of BBC brainwashing is delivered to his smart TV via the internet. Plus, how will they run the QR code based movement passports? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

AN INVESTIGATION has been launched into a "very unusual" spike in deaths among newborn babies in Scotland for the second time in just six months....

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/20137268.investigation-launched-amid-second-unusual-spike-neonatal-deaths-scotland/

 

they say unclear cause = they know but are struggling to blame summit else

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

 I’m not sure about this. They need the internet to (try to) control the masses. Even my 80 year old Dad’s mental diet of BBC brainwashing is delivered to his smart TV via the internet. Plus, how will they run the QR code based movement passports? 

I should have said the internet 'as we currently know it or used to know it'. Anything worth reading or watching or contributing will not be available once the entire thing is gone and then rebuilt from scratch in the image of their god.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mikheil said:

Ah, this is probably the new DEADLY Monkeypox outbreak sweeping through Britain. What comes next, Gorillapox, Trannysauruspox, bearpox, Rhinopox, Hippopox or the most deadly of all, Elephantpox?

New vaccines? Triplemasks 24x7? Lockdown the country? No one in or out. 

Not allowed to move more than three metres outside of your front door?

More peaceful protests?

Probably it's time to dust guillotines 😄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mikheil said:

Ah, this is probably the new DEADLY Monkeypox outbreak sweeping through Britain. What comes next, Gorillapox, Trannysauruspox, bearpox, Rhinopox, Hippopox or the most deadly of all, Elephantpox?

New vaccines? Triplemasks 24x7? Lockdown the country? No one in or out. 

Not allowed to move more than three metres outside of your front door?

More peaceful protests?

You missed the FoxPox mate, it's the sneaky one of them all. Gets you when you least expect it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

I should have said the internet 'as we currently know it or used to know it'. Anything worth reading or watching or contributing will not be available once the entire thing is gone and then rebuilt from scratch in the image of their god.

There's always the dark web. It's easy to access if you know how.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

 I’m not sure about this. They need the internet to (try to) control the masses. Even my 80 year old Dad’s mental diet of BBC brainwashing is delivered to his smart TV via the internet. Plus, how will they run the QR code based movement passports? 


One possibility I’ve heard mentioned is that they could say you need a digital ID in order to access the internet at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

AN INVESTIGATION has been launched into a "very unusual" spike in deaths among newborn babies in Scotland for the second time in just six months....

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/20137268.investigation-launched-amid-second-unusual-spike-neonatal-deaths-scotland/

 

Fckn evil bastards I hope one day to hold them to account 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HeartSpirit said:


One possibility I’ve heard mentioned is that they could say you need a digital ID in order to access the internet at all. 

I thought you could use internet via Radio or electrical wires.... I don't how it is done but people do do it.

 

You could always rely on Elon's Starlink.... the most expensive and speed is relatively slow.

https://www.cnet.com/home/internet/best-satellite-internet/

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HeartSpirit said:


One possibility I’ve heard mentioned is that they could say you need a digital ID in order to access the internet at all. 

 

Why don't they just go ahead and issue digital IDs to everyone instead of faffing around endlessly?

 

First we have Conjob, the seasonal flu magnified and manipulated into the Great Plague.

 

A corporate scam, with banking groups, insurance companies, supermarket giants etc etc offering earnest advice in 'coping with Covid' and 'helping with Covid'.

 

Then came the vaccines, either ineffective or actively dangerous or both at once, but designed to pave the way for digital ID.

 

I sense, deep down, that the 0.001% are terrified of the masses, because of the sheer disparity in numbers. This fuels their desire for an unbreakable digital police state.

 

In reality, the vast majority of the 99.999% are completely passive and unthinking , the billionaires could just as well go back to buying yachts, flying (and crashing) private planes and forming art collections of bisected sheep in formaldehyde instead of running the tedious Convid scamola.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Why don't they just go ahead and issue digital IDs to everyone instead of faffing around endlessly?

 

First we have Conjob, the seasonal flu magnified and manipulated into the Great Plague.

 

A corporate scam, with banking groups, insurance companies, supermarket giants etc etc offering earnest advice in 'coping with Covid' and 'helping with Covid'.

 

Then came the vaccines, either ineffective or actively dangerous or both at once, but designed to pave the way for digital ID.

 

I sense, deep down, that the 0.001% are terrified of the masses, because of the sheer disparity in numbers. This fuels their desire for an unbreakable digital police state.

 

In reality, the vast majority of the 99.999% are completely passive and unthinking , the billionaires could just as well go back to buying yachts, flying (and crashing) private planes and forming art collections of bisected sheep in formaldehyde instead of running the tedious Convid scamola.


But what if digital ID is only issued if your vaccination status is up to date?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Two small plane 'incidents' in two days in Florida alone.

 

 

 

 

All perfectly normal, nothing to see here.

 

Have the 'fact checkers' started on pilots and the vaxx yet? They are sure to start soon, if they haven't already:

 

'Collapsing/ unconscious/ half-dead pilots are not the result of vaccination. They are a result of anything except vaccination. Global warming, for example.  Probably. '

 

This message has been brought to you by the Politrue Foundation, a non-profit organization funded by  generous civic-minded philanthropists. Please keep those donations coming, Bill and George!'

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Some may remember me, I posted a long while back about the NHS being pampered in the height of this so called pandemic. Just check my profile. Anyway, I had to leave my job of 14 years of bullshit internal politics. I wont bore you but I am after some information, if anyone can help. Private message me or post here.......

 

In December my beautiful mother was taken from me. I'll lay out the timeline...

 

Around November she started to show "symptoms" which gradually got worse. She was unvaxxed just like me and just like me she knew this whole thing was bogus. So I gave her Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D. She would normally take Vit D and C on a daily basis. She got worse and by late November she was not eating or drinking properly. So with family pressure I had to call NHS 111. 

They arranged for an ambulance to assess. 

Ambulance came on late November and tested her SAT's it was something like 87. They took her away and that was the last day I saw her conscious.

She was put on oxygen to which she reacted well. I was receiving text messages and phone calls from her on this day.

November I receive a phone call from a doctor asking me to speak with her about a drug called SARILUMAB. I was not in the right mind to ask about the drug. They had to get consent from her to administer it. 

It was to be given over 3 or 5 doses, I cant remember.

Her condition fell off a cliff after this was administered. The text messages went from paragraphs to one words and the phone calls were non existent. 

From the late November to early December I was receiving updates from the nurses. Some saying she was doing well and improving and others saying no change.

Early December I receive a call from a doctor asking me how I feel about her going on a ventilator if needed. I told them at no point is she to go on a ventilator as it is a death sentence. 

In the early hours on 4th December I receive a call to say that she had deteriorated and she had been ventilated and sedated. 

My family and me had numerous meetings and discussions with the doctors, I wont bore you with the details but we have voice recordings. They said that we had no choice but a DNR will be placed as her organs were failing, lungs failing, heart failing, sepsis, blood clots. She passed peacefully on 12th December. 

My mother was a healthy woman, apart from high blood pressure and thyroid issues. 

My family and me got to see her on numerous occasions whilst she was in ITU. I will never forget how she looked on the last day before she passed.

I know about Remsdesivir. She was given that amongst other drugs whilst she was in ITU. 

I hate knowing that she was murdered by the hospital. It is tearing me up. Could I have done something to stop it whilst she was still conscious?

I was very close to my mother. My father died when I was 6 months old. So my mother was my everything. 

 

I should add, when I spoke to the doctor the first time in late November, I asked them about high doses of Vit C, D and Zinc as a prophylaxis. They said it is not in the protocols. I asked them to at least try. It wont hurt anyone. Also, despite me working in NHS research I was unaware that SARILUMAB is/was on a clinical trial at the time. 

 

Also, I have read that from 1st day of being ventilated and Remdesivir being administered patients die around 7 to 9 days later.

 

I guess what I'm asking for is links or any other information about the protocols in place in NHS hospitals. Trying to search on any search engine just returns nonsense.

I need more information on Sarilumab, Remsdesivir and the other drugs used for sedation and what are the major side effects. 

 

I am trying to obtain the medical notes from the hospital but because I do not have the correct documentation i.e a wiil, letter of probate etc I fear that they will not be released to me even though I am her next of kin. Can someone please advise on how I can obtain the notes?

 

Thanks for reading. I really hope someone can post some links to my questions.

 

Take care all.

 

 

Edited by Bombadil
Edited out dates for members protection
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Yes- This is why it's crucial to hold on to all your books especially the Bible plus hold onto (besides Jesus of course) genuine Christian friends 😇

 

Every Christian I know bought into the nonsense and has been triple jabbed, quadruple jabbed at the earliest opportunity I should imagine. I'm not talking wishy-washy believers either, full-on Christian zealots. You would think the spirit of discernment would have been with them throughout this shite.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

 

 

All perfectly normal, nothing to see here.

 

Have the 'fact checkers' started on pilots and the vaxx yet? They are sure to start soon, if they haven't already:

 

'Collapsing/ unconscious/ half-dead pilots are not the result of vaccination. They are a result of anything except vaccination. Global warming, for example.  Probably. '

The clouds they flew into were too hot.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JJ73 said:

 

Every Christian I know bought into the nonsense and has been triple jabbed, quadruple jabbed at the earliest opportunity I should imagine. I'm not talking wishy-washy believers either, full-on Christian zealots. You would think the spirit of discernment would have been with them throughout this shite.

Exactly what I have observed. I have been a member of three fellowships in 20 years and have seen a shocking lack of discernment. I do think that many worship at the altar of intelligence (ironically) and their own abilities/skills and don't actually have true faith. Twice I have been a lone voice and twice I have had to walk away. There is an aversion to any gift that comes from God and I think that this is because they know that if they would yield themselves, much of their lives would have to change.

 

Anybody who has an addiction to control and cannot bear the thought of being rejected should have no place following Christ, yet they make up the vast majority of professing believers. This does actually encourage me in my faith because it is the same picture that Jesus - and later the Apostles - described as we near the very end and elicits a greater sense of urgency in my own walk and what I have been called to do both specifically and generally.

 

I saw the hypocrisy, the fear, the blind stupidity disguised as wisdom (as they stood behind the highly educated and decorated experts and professors) for the best part of two years. The bravery, discernment and wisdom that I witnessed was (mainly) outside of the 'church' walls. Because of the seismic sense of time running out and the freedom to exercise free speech diminishing at an exponential rate, I used that as a kick up the arse to finish getting my book written and published - something that I had procrastinated over for 17 years.

 

At least in my most recent fellowship I have met three others already who see the lies and are not afraid to speak the truth for fear of becoming unpopular and marked as divisive. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Saved said:

Exactly what I have observed. I have been a member of three fellowships in 20 years and have seen a shocking lack of discernment. I do think that many worship at the altar of intelligence (ironically) and their own abilities/skills and don't actually have true faith. Twice I have been a lone voice and twice I have had to walk away. There is an aversion to any gift that comes from God and I think that this is because they know that if they would yield themselves, much of their lives would have to change.

 

Anybody who has an addiction to control and cannot bear the thought of being rejected should have no place following Christ, yet they make up the vast majority of professing believers. This does actually encourage me in my faith because it is the same picture that Jesus - and later the Apostles - described as we near the very end and elicits a greater sense of urgency in my own walk and what I have been called to do both specifically and generally.

 

I saw the hypocrisy, the fear, the blind stupidity disguised as wisdom (as they stood behind the highly educated and decorated experts and professors) for the best part of two years. The bravery, discernment and wisdom that I witnessed was (mainly) outside of the 'church' walls. Because of the seismic sense of time running out and the freedom to exercise free speech diminishing at an exponential rate, I used that as a kick up the arse to finish getting my book written and published - something that I had procrastinated over for 17 years.

 

At least in my most recent fellowship I have met three others already who see the lies and are not afraid to speak the truth for fear of becoming unpopular and marked as divisive. 

 

I also found that the sermons had become none informative & boring, they were preaching for itchy ears only, like my online pastor 'Dean Odle' has always said, 'if you find this to be the case, then leave the church you are in.

Dean tells it all & have found him to be not only interesting & informative but has been very honest throughout all of this Covid nonsense & has warned the masses, time and time again  'Do not take the jab'.

 

Yep he tells it all as it is, warts & all 😇

 

https://www.deanodle.org/sermons-2022

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, in Sri Lanka the people, who are now sufficiently hungry and poor, have finally had enough of the convid1984 lies and tyranny and they are now out to kill the liars.

 

Western man has intentionally been made docile and ghey through decades of propaganda and endocrine system disrupting chemicals so I don't hold hope for such scenes happening here, but it needs to.

Bring back the gallows!

They all have to hang.

5min

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KirEqwvvBdOO/

 

image.png

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...