Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Human10 said:

You sure it's not hydroretarded palm oil? 😆

 

It all went wrong in the 1920s followed by a wave of ads including this one from the 1980s

 

 

 

Apparently Stork is Palm Oil.

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stork_(margarine)

 

 

Margarine is evil stuff, a way to wax up the arteries of the plebs.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Nemo said:

Its better than 'nit-picking'. Point being, instead of doling out drugs and in most cases treating symptoms, they should adnonish peoples shit lifestyles, healthy people do not get sick and if you do, you where not really healthy, whether or not you had symptoms and certainly not if you had a heart attack for which drugs would then certainly be required because no healthy person has a heart attack.... Unless you took the vaccine but then you would be unhealthy so... That general enough for you?

 

I was def more playing devils advocate. I despise most doctors, im a medic as well.

 

fun fact, i was having trouble sleeping, went to the psychiatrist, got prescribed pills that made me lose my erections. Decided to google the pills, oh wow, as a side effect, theres permanent erectile dysfonction.

thx doc! Very good idea to give those kind of pills to young adults. Monsters. Psychiatrist are the absolute worst

 

I despise doctors, bunch of vulture most of them who are only in it for the money.

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DaleP said:

Nobody is talking about Shanghai. I guess it's 'over there' but I head that the city is giving people permission to go out yet it's the local council(?) they are not allowing people to leave. It's kinda crazy.

 

This could all be yet another Chinese action movie. Who knows.

 

 

I would say, it is Part Deux of the Chinese action movie, which we first saw over 2 years ago with roads being closed with boulders, hospitals being built in 7 to 10 days, spray cleansing/fogging of streets, the famous Wuhan wet market cordoned off, clips of people instantly collapsing or collapsed in the streets and shopping malls, some guy falling off his chair at work, squads in white suits taking "bodies" from appartment blocks and people locked into their appartments.

 

I would expect we will see more of the action movie franchise here and elsewhere, from September onwards, being adapted from the Chinese model depending on local consumer acceptance and the agenda's goals.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

I would say, it is Part Deux of the Chinese action movie, which we first saw over 2 years ago with roads being closed with boulders, hospitals being built in 7 to 10 days, spray cleansing/fogging of streets, the famous Wuhan wet market cordoned off, clips of people instantly collapsing or collapsed in the streets and shopping malls, some guy falling off his chair at work, squads in white suits taking "bodies" from appartment blocks and people locked into their appartments.

 

I would expect we will see more of the action movie franchise here and elsewhere, from September onwards, being adapted from the Chinese model depending on local consumer acceptance and the agenda's goals.

Maybe Putin variant will establish stronger position and sheep will be more scared of nukes than sniffle... 🤞

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BioticBot said:

 

None of my household is injected.

 

But, I work in people's houses.

 

Thanks for sharing it is helpful for others to know if the injected are indeed now transmitting what they have been injected with, have you tried antihistamines at all (hayfever tablets), i take them and i have no symptoms at all through this nonsense.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Globalism

exactly why after 6 years the gov is offering retirement packages for farmers. 

why dry weather ruins crops and wet weather ruins harvests, no water management systems,

 

and now why they wanna sign up to WHO. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

exactly why after 6 years the gov is offering retirement packages for farmers. 

why dry weather ruins crops and wet weather ruins harvests, no water management systems,

 

and now why they wanna sign up to WHO. 

 

 

 

 

Creating the chaos to implement their order.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Maybe Putin variant will establish stronger position and sheep will be more scared of nukes than sniffle... 🤞

 

Yes, maybe.   We will have to wait and see either for Bill Gate's the Big One pandemic prophecy or the Ukraine circus show, which they are not doing a thing to calm down, as any normal human being would do. They are all insane.

 

Another one of those outlandish, nuclear armageddon, terror porn stories in the Express to frighten the sheeple with.  Do people believe this crap?

 

'Grab bottle of whisky and wait for end' Dire warning as Putin threatens UK with nukes

BRITAIN faces a grim fate if it is attacked with nuclear weapons, according to a disaster management and nuclear weapons expert speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk.

Professor David Alexander says that preparing for a nuclear disaster is “entirely futile” and that the correct response to an attack is to “wait for the end”. He also said tactical nuclear weapons used in Ukraine would likely damage other parts of Europe with radioactive fallout. Dr Alexander works at the Institute for Risk and Disaster Reduction at University College London.

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1608698/putin-nuclear-strike-uk-survival-plans-futile

 

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

It's going up by about 20 per minute. Hard to believe so many numb-skulls exist.

if they have to debate it, UK sovereignty will be a big issue , public awareness raises, 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

I was def more playing devils advocate. I despise most doctors, im a medic as well.

 

fun fact, i was having trouble sleeping, went to the psychiatrist, got prescribed pills that made me lose my erections. Decided to google the pills, oh wow, as a side effect, theres permanent erectile dysfonction.

thx doc! Very good idea to give those kind of pills to young adults. Monsters. Psychiatrist are the absolute worst

 

I despise doctors, bunch of vulture most of them who are only in it for the money.

Did you get your stiffies back?

 

That's completely irresponsible and evil.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

BJ is talking about setting all of this up over the next few years, going to cost us billions. Probably have some fake scam story to sell it to the sheep. Something like : " we need cameras to watch out for criminals. We need to monitor the virus, infected people's movements, unvaccinated people's movements, for your safety, for your own good etc. They'll find some sales pitch, and the poor befuddled sheep will be baaing and trotting in delight as all their rights and freedoms are taken away. Then they can lie in their graves and be smug and happy that they did the right thing, for queen and country - not that lizard gives a damn about anyone except herself.

 

 

But we have ENOUGH cameras on the streets already..... 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

a third of fish and chips shops face closure due to food shortages:

 

The UK relies on Ukraine for sunflower oil.  50% of oil used by fish and chip shops comes from the war-stricken country - and alternatives like rapeseed oil and palm oil have shot up in price.

Up to 40% of cod and haddock comes from Russia - and Britain's sanctions on Russian white fish will make these North Sea supplies scarcer and pricier.

Fertiliser for potatoes - mainly from Russia - have tripled in price. Flour, used for fish batter mixes, also hails from the region.

Shop owners say : We have to prepare ourselves for the worst times ahead, and I think it's possibly the biggest challenge the fish and chip industry has faced, ever.  seeing a swathe of fish and chip shop closures across the U.K. Week on week I'm seeing shops close and it's a really sad state of affairs

The government said  it will  speak with the  National Federation of Fish Friers, and other sector representatives about current pressures they face, when and if they can be bothered, and i klaus schwab gives the Okay all clear go ahead but don't hold your breath, as this is what we want, to fuck up your lives good and proper

 

Fish n Chips already costing about £11....how high can it go?

 

Anyways, pages back, someone has pointed out that we have plenty of rapeseed fields so don't make it Russian's fault.....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

 

Fish n Chips already costing about £11....how high can it go?

 

Anyways, pages back, someone has pointed out that we have plenty of rapeseed fields so don't make it Russian's fault.....

 

 

weimar-mutilated-300x236.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Yes, maybe.   We will have to wait and see either for Bill Gate's the Big One pandemic prophecy or the Ukraine circus show, which they are not doing a thing to calm down, as any normal human being would do. They are all insane.

 

Another one of those outlandish, nuclear armageddon, terror porn stories in the Express to frighten the sheeple with.  Do people believe this crap?

 

'Grab bottle of whisky and wait for end' Dire warning as Putin threatens UK with nukes

BRITAIN faces a grim fate if it is attacked with nuclear weapons, according to a disaster management and nuclear weapons expert speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk.

Professor David Alexander says that preparing for a nuclear disaster is “entirely futile” and that the correct response to an attack is to “wait for the end”. He also said tactical nuclear weapons used in Ukraine would likely damage other parts of Europe with radioactive fallout. Dr Alexander works at the Institute for Risk and Disaster Reduction at University College London.

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1608698/putin-nuclear-strike-uk-survival-plans-futile

 

They will wait in bunkers for us to properly absorb radioactive dust to sell cream for ulcers 😂 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Did you get your stiffies back?

 

That's completely irresponsible and evil.

haha, yep, after 2 days of taken the pills, i realized with my lady that the reactions down there were clearly not worth the sleep and the only cause was clearly the pills. Ive stopped after 2 days and the party was back 2 days later. but complete stop of functions down there within 2 days, and they claim its a "rare" side effects to experience erectile dysfonctions. crooks. Ive read some horror stories of people developping PSSD (post-SSRI sexual dysfonction) after only a week or a month on those pills. I just cant fathom the psychological pain and suffering the SSRI are causing, yet over 10% of the western population are on them ? wtf

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

I must take issue with your post, which could not be further from the truth. It is not a Jag. It is a Vauxhall Omega which those 2 peados are riding in. 😄

 

188147-scaled.jpeg

 

 

 

I was guessing obviously and did wonder about the C pillar as it didn't have a smooth line of a Jaguar (maybe X type would have), I think the British racing green sent me down that route.

 

image.png.92cce53827d32bdd6f1f7d996af7bc79.png

 

The public need to be reminded of the Charles & Jimmy relationship and see if they can work out if Andrew being such good mates with Jeffrey is such a coincidence. I don't have much hope after watching the covid hoax play out but the masses get quite riled over kiddie fiddlers being on the loose.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

 

Fish n Chips already costing about £11....how high can it go?

 

Anyways, pages back, someone has pointed out that we have plenty of rapeseed fields so don't make it Russian's fault.....

 

Ffs £11 I’m going vegan dale 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

a third of fish and chips shops face closure due to food shortages:

 

The UK relies on Ukraine for sunflower oil.  50% of oil used by fish and chip shops comes from the war-stricken country - and alternatives like rapeseed oil and palm oil have shot up in price.

Up to 40% of cod and haddock comes from Russia - and Britain's sanctions on Russian white fish will make these North Sea supplies scarcer and pricier.

Fertiliser for potatoes - mainly from Russia - have tripled in price. Flour, used for fish batter mixes, also hails from the region.

Shop owners say : We have to prepare ourselves for the worst times ahead, and I think it's possibly the biggest challenge the fish and chip industry has faced, ever.  seeing a swathe of fish and chip shop closures across the U.K. Week on week I'm seeing shops close and it's a really sad state of affairs

The government said  it will  speak with the  National Federation of Fish Friers, and other sector representatives about current pressures they face, when and if they can be bothered, and i klaus schwab gives the Okay all clear go ahead but don't hold your breath, as this is what we want, to fuck up your lives good and proper

 

 

 

Tiptoe tiptoe...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jack121 said:

Shit bags and sellouts to be honoured by royals during multi billion dollar jubilee celebs, funded by the tax payer.

Dames joan collins, arlene philips, Lesley Lawson, will be joining other women as they travel in Jaguars down the Mall as part of the 'People's Pageant' on Sunday June 5.

Vaccine sales men and all round p.o.s. holly willoughby, shirley ballas and Rick Stein will also participate in the parade. 

Huge puppets – including giant corgis – will be paraded along the route of almost two miles. Acrobats and BMXers will also perform along the way.

Giant TV screens will be erected around the country for people to watch the Pageant, which is expected to draw around a billion television sheep from around the world. 

The sheep fest will culminate with Ed Sheeran leading a singalong finale.

Also: a six-minute flypast over paedophile Buckingham Palace, 70 RAF, Army and Royal Navy aircraft will follow the parade down the Mall,  performance from the Red Arrows,  helicopters and aircraft used in Afghanistan,  Ukraine in its war with Russia and during the pandemic will also take part,  a display by the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, The trooping Colour birthday parade of 1,500 soldiers, 400 musicians and 250 horses from the Army's Household Division on Horse Guards Parade.

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said: 'I'm proud that the Armed Forces are leading the nation, despite the billions this is going to cost, '

The more responsible thing to do is to tackle the cost of living crisis and all the other problems facing the peeps, rather than kissing the arse of a bunch of nazis

 

 

 

Be interesting to see how many peasants turn out to wave their little union jacks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Petition Do not sign any WHO Pandemic Treaty unless it is approved via public referendum

We want the Government to commit to not signing any international treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness established by the World Health Organization (WHO), unless this is approved through a public referendum.

 

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/614335

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...