Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Watch out for that nasty covid toe 🙄

After reading just this one article, you would expect any sane person with common sense to realise that the whole thing is utter bs; it’s so nonsensical.

Another example of why we are f...ed.

Four strange Covid symptoms you might not have heard about

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300588370/four-strange-covid-symptoms-you-might-not-have-heard-about

Posted (edited)

Its better than 'nit-picking'. Point being, instead of doling out drugs and in most cases treating symptoms, they should adnonish peoples shit lifestyles, healthy people do not get sick and if you do, you where not really healthy, whether or not you had symptoms and certainly not if you had a heart attack for which drugs would then certainly be required because no healthy person has a heart attack.... Unless you took the vaccine but then you would be unhealthy so... That general enough for you?

Edited by Nemo

On 5/2/2022 at 10:34 AM, TheRudeTourist said:

Anyone else feel in limbo at the moment? Restrictions easing in almost all countries and the threat of the deadly “covid” put on the back burner. As an expat living in bali, Indonesia now for a number of years, I can see the tourists are starting flock back (fully vaxxed only allowed in) and the general consensus over here is it’s all “going back to normal soon” and I’d say it’s a similar mentality around the world. I feel it’s like we’ve lost the battle but everyones out celebrating, I get it people have gotta try live their lives but people are so damn short sighted. Enjoy your scraps while it lasts I guess 

Phase One is over. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

I sense apathy in the forum...I guess after two years you can't blame.

Hopefully this will lead to a resounding "no'' if they come back with a vaccine push and/or a lockdown in the autumn. Any one who falls for this again...is beyond help.IMO. I hope the motivation to continue the lockdown/mandate BS is truly not worth anyones interest or compliance.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Watch out for that nasty covid toe 🙄

After reading just this one article, you would expect any sane person with common sense to realise that the whole thing is utter bs; it’s so nonsensical.

Another example of why we are f...ed.

Four strange Covid symptoms you might not have heard about

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300588370/four-strange-covid-symptoms-you-might-not-have-heard-about

Agreed.. the possibilities....

Covid Toes = Chilblains

Skin Lesions = Dermatitis, Hives, Drugg Allergy ... etc etc

Dents in a nail bed = I guess I must have had covid for years then. I've had a couple of little dents in two nails my whole life.

Hair Loss = Going bald naturally, Getting older, Pregnant, Skin condition...one of many. etc etc

Hearing Loss = From taking Ibuprofen, Polyps, Dysfunctunction eutachian tubes...etc etc

You're right, it is getting so ridiculous - its like we have fell down Alice's Rabbit hole... 

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

Hopefully this will lead to a resounding "no'' if they come back with a vaccine push and/or a lockdown in the autumn. Any one who falls for this again...is beyond help.IMO. I hope the motivation to continue the lockdown/mandate BS is truly not worth anyones interest or compliance.

Maybe i am somehow more trustworthy then some, but there are millions of people out there more aware of things then you might expect, and not as 'simple' either. The hardcore materialist crowd is more represented in academic circles than in your average folk cafe, while common sense is found there far more often and much less in the former crowd. We have seen alot of 'putting up to get along' however you may feel about that, so 'the next round' would have to be much more serious and will have it's source scrutinized very very severely, in order to get sold to everyone. *knocks on wood*

3 minutes ago, truepositive said:

o 'the next round' would have to be much more serious and will have it's source scrutinized very very severely, in order to get sold to everyone.

I'm not that hopeful.

They always end up saying "Lessons to be learned" or something rather reflective but empty.

Nobody is talking about Shanghai. I guess it's 'over there' but I head that the city is giving people permission to go out yet it's the local council(?) they are not allowing people to leave. It's kinda crazy.

This could all be yet another Chinese action movie. Who knows.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Agreed.. the possibilities....

Covid Toes = Chilblains

Skin Lesions = Dermatitis, Hives, Drugg Allergy ... etc etc

Dents in a nail bed = I guess I must have had covid for years then. I've had a couple of little dents in two nails my whole life.

Hair Loss = Going bald naturally, Getting older, Pregnant, Skin condition...one of many. etc etc

Hearing Loss = From taking Ibuprofen, Polyps, Dysfunctunction eustachian tubes...etc etc

You're right, it is getting so ridiculous - its like we have fell down Alice's Rabbit hole... 

Agreed.

Conditions that have been ‘afflicting’ humans forever, yet the idiocracy can’t seem to work that out.

The rabbit holes inhabitants make more sense than this shitfuckery.

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

It means he is dead, yes that's not a typo, Mr Jacinda Ardern is dead.

No such damn luck; a family member won’t go home to NZ - from Melbourne Australia!!! - because of that pos.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DaleP said:

The sentiment out there is that people think Covid was over long time ago now. 🤨

On the other hand, we are still on the look out for new development.

Weird.

Youre joking; haven’t you heard about the new variants found in NZ.

Not to mention it’s finally snuck into North Korea; spare me fucking days 🙄

Feck

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-61416760

Edited by jedidiah

7 minutes ago, jedidiah said:

Feck

NO! It's first time I hear it from you.

Is it another variant or a new virus?

I was captivated by the news of monkeypox in the UK. It looks gross.

I had chickenpox though if that helps.

10 hours ago, SimonTV said:

My mums friends daughter recently got lymphoma which made me dig out that image which I believe shows lymphoma. 

Yes, it certainly looks like the immune system is affected in that image. Thats a sad result for a before and after booster image in your previous post.

Lymphoma is cancer that begins in infection-fighting cells of the immune system, called lymphocytes. These cells are in the lymph nodes, spleen, thymus, bone marrow, and other parts of the body. When you have lymphoma, lymphocytes change and grow out of control.

https://www.webmd.com/cancer/lymphoma/lymphoma-cancer#:~:text=Lymphoma is cancer that begins,and grow out of control.

18 minutes ago, jedidiah said:

Feck

lol Dont forget Canada... Trudeau still mandating Canadians - meanwhile he is in Ukraine mask free.

Funny how these so called leaders go to the places of war and have pictures taken whilst smiling like braindead cheshire cats.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used to check on several Canadian channels, some interesting things in the works. Safe to say the legal battle is only starting and it's not just Viva and his 'sphere' by a long shot. Your probably aware of all this though.

3 minutes ago, truepositive said:

I used to check on several Canadian channels, some interesting things in the works. Safe to say the legal battle is only starting and it's not just Viva and his 'sphere' by a long shot. Your probably aware of all this though.

Viva Frei on YT?