Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

bob geldof stole the billions that live aid and band aid raised, then watched the africans starve  to death, the same africans they claimed to be protecting and helping.

I remember the slogan very well as "give us yer fookin munee", which we did only to find out we got robbed by a modern day highway man and made no difference at all for Africa, and he got knighted for it, so all in order for a boom town RAT.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Back to your question about potential remedies, somebody has posed a similar question in an "awakened" group I am part of on another platform. Many are suggesting smelling essential oils such as lavendar, peppermint, orange, lemon and eucalyptus - apparently there may be a need to retrain the brain with five strong smells per day. Other suggestions have included shots of apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper shots, sepia (a homeopathic remedy), oregano oil, nat mur tissue salts, zinc and vitamin B12.

Also have a look at virgin coconut oil, which actually is more like a wax at just below room temp, there has been some successes with people suffering with dementia it's natural so won't do any harm in trying, i will try and find the video i watched that explains how it does this and post a link, it's part of the ketones that the body needs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

According to Big Brother Watch, it has been quietly confirmed today, with little fanfare, that the domestic NHS Covid Pass has been discontinued. Venues and events operators can no longer require it as a condition of entry.

I wish I was wrong, but this is not the end of it. It will be back, just bigger and badder under an all encompassing digital ID.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 9:27 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Hello Catherine and welcome to the forum.

A lot of people have been reporting parosmia. In fact, a colleague of mine was only telling me yesterday that, since she "had Covid" some time last year (during the autumn I think), she has not been able to stomach certain healthy foods that she used to enjoy including fresh tuna. She has also had many other difficulties including unexplained high blood pressure, problems with her iron levels, fatigue and hormonal difficulties. She is only in her early 30s sadly. I haven't quizzed her too deeply, but I suspect that the true cause of her problems is the vaccine. I remember that she was one of the first to have the injection, despite her age, because she was considered potentially "at risk" - I am not sure why but I think it may have been due to her weight - and this was before she allegedly "had Covid". My colleague is noticeably less bright eyed and bushy tailed than she used to be.

I use essential oils, sometimes I fell better, sometimes worse. I eat hot pepper, maybe it helps, I don’t know. I will learn more about shots of apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper shots, sepia (a homeopathic remedy), oregano oil, nat mur tissue salts, vitamin B12. Thank you!

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 11:00 AM, sock muppet said:

Also have a look at virgin coconut oil, which actually is more like a wax at just below room temp, there has been some successes with people suffering with dementia it's natural so won't do any harm in trying, i will try and find the video i watched that explains how it does this and post a link, it's part of the ketones that the body needs.

Thank you! I will learn more about it, buy it tomorrow. 

On 5/13/2022 at 2:27 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Many people reported parosmia. In fact, my colleague only told me yesterday that since she had Covid (I think in the fall) last year, she could not digest some of the healthy foods she loved before, including fresh tuna. . She also had many other problems, including unexplained high blood pressure, iron problems, fatigue, and hormonal problems. She is only over 30, unfortunately. I did not question her too deeply, but I suspect that the true reason for her problems is the vaccine. I remember that she was given an injection of one of the first, despite her age, because she was considered potentially “at risk” - I don’t know why, but I think it could be because of her weight - and that was before how she supposedly "was Kovid.".

At my work many peoples got sick after vax. Some colleagues can’t feel all smells, but no one have total deformation of smells. Someone got problems with health, but i can’t approve that is from injection, but it can be. One woman started to limp after vax, but she want to do revax. 

• Like 1

If I remember correctly the greatest complaint people in the USA had when the government shutdown for a few months was that they were unable to visit the government controlled parks because of lack of staff, because they shut the gates... to the forest...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Was this posted by me already? not sure

This franken jab is not so popular in the USA as the UK that is for sure. 

From other forums in visit it comes across that although we in the UK generally seem to have conveniently forgotten about the shitshow of the last two years (and i'll NEVER forget) our cousins across the pond are still heavily invested in the jabbery and even muzzling to a certain degree

Is it still being pushed ? My simplistic explanation is that they have to pay for it over there and the greedy jabbers still want their pound of flesh and their dollars

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

I wish I was wrong, but this is not the end of it. It will be back, just bigger and badder under an all encompassing digital ID.

Fully agree with you there OA ,The implied threats and trial introductions were a precursor and a 'trial run' for the big event.The groundwork has been done and as you say nothing has gone away just put on hold for a while

Where and when this materialises i have no idea,but its not going to be pleasant

• Like 2

JABBED:

Baby drowned in bath after mother fainted from ‘suspected reaction to AstraZeneca jab’

Eleanor Atkinson’s death ruled as ‘tragic accident’ as inquest hears Covid vaccine may have contributed to mother’s blackout

By Telegraph Reporters 13 May 2022 • 4:53pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/05/13/baby-drowned-bath-mother-fainted-suspected-reaction-astrazeneca/

• Thanks 1

JABBED:

05/09/22

COVID Vaccine Injury Ends Surgeon’s 20-Year Career

In an interview on CHD.TV’s “The People’s Testaments,” Dr. Joel Wallskog described how he was diagnosed with transverse myelitis after getting the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, and why he now devotes his time to helping others injured by the vaccine.

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Was this posted by me already? not sure

This franken jab is not so popular in the USA as the UK that is for sure. 

In Italy the over 50s are getting warning letters from the Italian Inland Revenue if they have not got jabbed or are not "fully vaxxed" with 3 doses, with threats of 100 Euro fines coming into effect from the 15th June..

6 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

In Italy the over 50s are getting warning letters from the Italian Inland Revenue if they have not got jabbed or are not "fully vaxxed" with 3 doses, with threats of 100 Euro fines coming into effect from the 15th June..

Fascist bastards!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

sounds like genocide

• Like 1

In my opinion the emergency approval license (EUA) should be revoked immediately?

1) They purposefully suppressed alternative treatments as it was a condition of the emergency approval for no alternative having been available.
2) There is huge inconsistency in the quality and effectiveness in the batches, consistency in the batches was another condition for the EUA.
3) They knew about the side effects but deliberately suppressed them during the trial stage and went ahead anyway.
4) They purposefully suppress the negative health impact of the "vaccine" and continue to not admit to the scale of the problem.
5) Deaths from the "vaccine" are not correctly attributed to the "vaccine" instead often blamed on covid.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mr H said:

Interesting. I did have some child like thoughts the other day.

I did ask the question, why do evil people do really REALLY REALLY well in this place we call earth? And good people get absolutely screwed? (generally speaking)

And then I reflected on the tv programme I watched called the Good Place. Where folks die and they think they are in heaven, but actually they are in hell! They just don't realise it. Then thought, hmmmm........ maybe......maybe.... 😅

There was your answer then. 😂

It's amazing how it works. Ask and you shall receive. lol

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Hello Catherine and welcome to the forum.

A lot of people have been reporting parosmia. In fact, a colleague of mine was only telling me yesterday that, since she "had Covid" some time last year (during the autumn I think), she has not been able to stomach certain healthy foods that she used to enjoy including fresh tuna. She has also had many other difficulties including unexplained high blood pressure, problems with her iron levels, fatigue and hormonal difficulties. She is only in her early 30s sadly. I haven't quizzed her too deeply, but I suspect that the true cause of her problems is the vaccine. I remember that she was one of the first to have the injection, despite her age, because she was considered potentially "at risk" - I am not sure why but I think it may have been due to her weight - and this was before she allegedly "had Covid". My colleague is noticeably less bright eyed and bushy tailed than she used to be.

Back to your question about potential remedies, somebody has posed a similar question in an "awakened" group I am part of on another platform. Many are suggesting smelling essential oils such as lavendar, peppermint, orange, lemon and eucalyptus - apparently there may be a need to retrain the brain with five strong smells per day. Other suggestions have included shots of apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper shots, sepia (a homeopathic remedy), oregano oil, nat mur tissue salts, zinc and vitamin B12.

I cannot promise that any of these will work not having had the same experience myself, but perhaps the suggestions may be of use to you.

When a spirit or people would like to call such as demonic being attaches themselves, your taste, smell and preferance of food can change.

Jab is a way to make it vulnerable to such attacks.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, jack121 said:

BJ is now talking about building a new infrastructure and new technonlogy matrix to control britain. " We need to change everything to get through this "

He is calling for mass surveilance cameras to be placed on streets to " control crime " But all of this could be used to watch the people and control what you do and where you go.

He is calling for highly skilled jobs in the I.T. industry - Well someone's got to man and service all of these new cameras.

And he wants to lower energy costs by switiching to solar.

Sound  familiar

yawn.jpg.22683f926af82370fb14f7f2256841d4.jpg

All the events in the news are falling into place, almost jigsaw perfect

I wouldn't be surprised if people start dressing like ninja.....I mean muslim women. Nobody will know whose who. 🤭

14 hours ago, truepositive said:

Maybe we are in purgatory? Or it is a soul chosen task.

The Box is a fantastic movie although a bit bleak. As Bill Hicks said, 'its just a ride'. He also said we might have killed the next 100 Buddha's. Maybe im one of them, maybe you know another one.

Can you tell me which Box you are talking about? There are a several versions....

9 hours ago, Catherine said:

Hello to everyone! I was between many vaxed people and got sick. Now i thing it could be some poisonous substance or gas, witch destroys the nerves, or infection from vaxed peoples. It was like a common cold or flu, but with horrible pain in palms and soles. I lost a sense of smell and taste (sour, sweet, salty, bitter didn’t fell). Sense of smell little by little returned, the taste returned at first sweet. I ate spicy things and felt only sweetness.

3 months after illness the chicken started to smell rotten. And my memory is lost, I couldn’t call to mind nothing and forgot simple words and names (now my memory is ok). 
After 4 months an onion, a bell pepper, eggs, a chicken and meat started smell very bad. 
Now 7 months after illness and everything smells very very bad! I can’t cook the food - everything warm smells terrible, hard to brush teeth - the toothpaste smells too. 
During 6 months after illness i sweated sometimes at night, now it stopped. 
I can eat cold rice, salted fish, salad, spinach, cold oatmeal, water and something cold food with a nose that I close with arm. 
I took vitamines D, C, zinc, folic acid. 
Earlier parosmia could be in epileptics, that’s why I think, it can be something that destroys the nerves. 
One man tell me that memory loss could be of himtrails or 5g. 
Is someone of you met this problem (parosmia)? I don’t know that to do. Sorry for mistakes. 

Smart meters and 5G can impact our health... No way to escape... It will take years to establish some science behind it :(

12 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Smart meters and 5G can impact our health... No way to escape... It will take years to establish some science behind it :(

You mean, it will take forever before they allow the public to officially get to see the harm they are/have been doing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1