Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

12 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:
17 hours ago, DaleP said:

Give him Remdesivir, Midazolam and no oxygen.

And Morphine just make absolutely sure

Stakes hammers crosses holy water and silver bullets may also be needed.

Then beheading, and make sure to burn the two parts separately - This definitely works, as seen on the ever trustable source of information Hammer House Of Horror with Pete Cushing and Chris Lee

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

The nwo plans keep chugging silently forward, as they would have you believe it is all being done for your benefit and nobody elses, because the drones will cut carbon emissions and help you live a cleaner life - it's all for you !

Cleaner life? Piston engined aircraft use LEADED fuel!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/10/2022 at 1:51 PM, Human10 said:

Are you sure she was a jab ambassador? I still feel bad for her. She's not old :( Waiting in pain for a death is probably worst thing human can experience...

She definitely had her jabs. The first one was January 2021. And since she has sat on the sofa with Dr Killary , Lorraine Killy, Killip Schoffield and Holly Killaby - no doubt she would have been boosted. She was actually doing great before that and beating the odds.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/11/2022 at 9:06 AM, Bombadil said:

My sister beat cancer so it seemed. Now back and spread, so inoperable. She got vaxxed. She’s a stubborn old coot I’ll tell you.

Shes now questioning if the vaccines could’ve help stir her cancer into awakening again.

Love her loads but how do you tell someone dying that it’s best to do the thinking first not after

So sad to hear about your sister.  Thank you for sharing it on here.  Hopefully, she will decide not to take any further boosters.

• Like 1

Two years after ‘coronavirus’ ravaged the known world, North Korea, who refused vaccinations and oddly evaded the ‘pandemic’ have their first case of Omicron!

The country had been plunged into a “severe national emergency” and ordered a strict national lockdown, because there is “potential for scores of casualties,” among the unvaccinated. The lockdowns are also likely to intensify the decline of North Korea’s economy.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/north-korea-orders-strict-lockdown-after-first-official-covid-case/ar-AAXbhKn

19 hours ago, DarianF said:

He would have had saline injections all along. Billy isn't dumb enough to inject the real stuff into his body. That's for the slaves.

I have never seen Billy Boy wear a face mask, only sometimes people around him. Again face masks are for the slaves.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

OK, Simon got there first but.... this is BBC's take on it.

I think we ought to start a petition to IATA that jabbed pilots should be grounded.

They will probably make an excuse to say, there is always a co-pilot and it's safe. mnn yeah they said vaxx was safe as well. 🙄

Anyway, I don't feel safe to fly. Boat trip would take too long to get to anywhere from UK.

We also need to worry about Royal Mail, Amazon, Deliveroo drones and possibly flying cars over our heads in the near future which are obviously unmanned and could fall on you anytime. Furthermore, when the driverless cars come on the roads, it could get hacked and cause an accident and you can't blame anybody because nobody was driving it other than the passenger........

Do you know if we could submit a FOI to IATA and ask how many pilots have collapsed in mid air over the years?

It would be interesting to see....obviously the number must have increased in the past two years.

Untrained passenger lands Florida plane after pilot falls ill

HARRISON: "I've got a serious situation here. My pilot has gone incoherent. I have no idea how to fly the aeroplane."

CONTROL: "ATC: 333 Lima Delta, Roger, what's your position?"

HARRISON: "I have no idea. I can see the coast of Florida in front of me but I have no idea."

CONTROL: "Maintain wings level and just try to follow the coast, either northbound or southbound. We're trying to locate you."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61416384

Edited by DaleP

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

German Anti-Vaxxers Are Fleeing to Paraguay Just Like Nazis Did 70 Years Ago
https://www.vice.com/en/article/epxe7j/german-anti-vaxxers-are-fleeing-to-paraguay-just-like-nazis-did-70-years-ago

> Nathaniel Janowitz

zzzzz

These bio-weapon pograms definitely targetted white countries as a priorities. Austria, Germany and Italy had the strongest and most over zealous pograms. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I hope the lawyers will get them.

The thing with corporate entity is that they could easily go bust or change the name and trade as a different entity.

I don't know how much liability could be placed on an ex-company director or CEO.

Edited by DaleP

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Two years after ‘coronavirus’ ravaged the known world, North Korea, who refused vaccinations and oddly evaded the ‘pandemic’ have their first case of Omicron!

The country had been plunged into a “severe national emergency” and ordered a strict national lockdown, because there is “potential for scores of casualties,” among the unvaccinated. The lockdowns are also likely to intensify the decline of North Korea’s economy.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/north-korea-orders-strict-lockdown-after-first-official-covid-case/ar-AAXbhKn

...Which just goes to prove that North Korea is in on the whole scam too, no doubt hoping to copy a hardline communist country like New Zealand in hammering home those restrictions. 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

Full sympathies with you. A lot of peeps are going through the same thing, all kinds of health problems popping up. The cancer mostly comes from tap water. Keep her away from tap water. Plus plenty of vit C, also black seed oil is very good has strong anti cancer properties.

Fasting is also a great way to "cure" cancer. As well as dealing with any underlying emotional issues. Good luck.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

This political cartoon by Bob Moran could be posted on many threads.

People are slaves to the system, Big Pharma, Police, Governments and the media. Educate them!

Yay abortion as per the  depopulation agenda.

Phrenologic+300.jpg?format=1000w

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3

dunno where to put this horror show read so i'll drop it here as it may elucidate the zombies clamor for jabs

Chronic pain: The ‘unbearable’ condition affecting one in four

It started four years ago with sporadic back pain, which she managed with the help of hot baths and paracetamol. Now she relies on opioid patches, anti-inflammatories, nerve pain medications and beta-blockers just to get through the day.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61309962

wtf do you do with this sort of crap?

but heres the doctor diagnosing the issues

After several incorrect diagnoses, Jen was eventually told by a neurosurgeon that she had a "pretty massive" far lateral disc herniation in her spine - a slipped disc that then compresses the nerves around it. But by then something was going on - her body's defence system had gone into overdrive in response to the agony she was experiencing. The pain has now spread around her body - Jen has burning pins and needles sensations down her leg, as well as sharp pain, as if being cut by a razor. Sometimes it's so bad, she can't even bear any fabric to touch it.

"Our nervous system becomes more and more protective, it feels danger and sends warning signals - and those warning signals contribute to the pain," explains Dr Chris Barker, clinical director of an NHS community pain service in Ainsdale, Merseyside.

These experts are fucking morons. Opioid patches, anti-inflammatories, medications and beta blockers ... what could go wrong ???

fs .. there is no hope within allopathy.

25% of uk adults 16-75 have constant pain older than 3 months.

Even when they are dropping from blood issues and organs are failing they will gobble up the next batch of pills and take the next jab.

They pump their kids full of paracetamol and wonder why their livers are inflamed . Of course theres no fucking connection at all, how could there be?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

So sad to hear about your sister.  Thank you for sharing it on here.  Hopefully, she will decide not to take any further boosters.

She's made her choices unfortunately.

I don't enjoy being right about the vaccines but what can you do!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, zArk said:

dunno where to put this horror show read so i'll drop it here as it may elucidate the zombies clamor for jabs

Chronic pain: The ‘unbearable’ condition affecting one in four

It started four years ago with sporadic back pain, which she managed with the help of hot baths and paracetamol. Now she relies on opioid patches, anti-inflammatories, nerve pain medications and beta-blockers just to get through the day.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61309962

wtf do you do with this sort of crap?

but heres the doctor diagnosing the issues

After several incorrect diagnoses, Jen was eventually told by a neurosurgeon that she had a "pretty massive" far lateral disc herniation in her spine - a slipped disc that then compresses the nerves around it. But by then something was going on - her body's defence system had gone into overdrive in response to the agony she was experiencing. The pain has now spread around her body - Jen has burning pins and needles sensations down her leg, as well as sharp pain, as if being cut by a razor. Sometimes it's so bad, she can't even bear any fabric to touch it.

"Our nervous system becomes more and more protective, it feels danger and sends warning signals - and those warning signals contribute to the pain," explains Dr Chris Barker, clinical director of an NHS community pain service in Ainsdale, Merseyside.

These experts are fucking morons. Opioid patches, anti-inflammatories, medications and beta blockers ... what could go wrong ???

fs .. there is no hope within allopathy.

25% of uk adults 16-75 have constant pain older than 3 months.

Even when they are dropping from blood issues and organs are failing they will gobble up the next batch of pills and take the next jab.

They pump their kids full of paracetamol and wonder why their livers are inflamed . Of course theres no fucking connection at all, how could there be?

One thing I have never comprehended from allopathic doctors is why they never do a comprehensive mineral and vitamin/nutrient analysis, same applies to toxins!

Rest assured, they do not have the skills to conduct this type of testing nor the rationale to enquire.

I guess one quarter of victims is enough to sustain their lifestyles.

Most people dig their own graves with their teeth.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1