Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

23 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm sure he's isolating on a billion dollar yacht somewhere in the middle of some perfect tropical islands. It must be a rough life.

I'm thinking he likely isn't around many, if any, unvaccinated...so I wonder how he got this so called 'virus'?  Proves to me the Vaxxed are spreaders of this enigmatic alleged illness.

It's odd to me that they sell a narrative, and every time they do it is so full of holes it becomes comedic. They later try to cover up the lunacy of it by throwing another bunch of BS out there. Be it another 'variant' - umpteen boosters - wear 4 masks - symptomless - cats get it - covid toes (chilblains) - etc

Then to top the lot this double vaxxed boosted droid wannabe comedienne proves she's got what it takes to bring in the laughs... hahahaha - bring on the smelling salts.

Boooo          sted

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

I'm thinking he likely isn't around many, if any, unvaccinated...so I wonder how he got this so called 'virus'?  Proves to me the Vaxxed are spreaders of this enigmatic alleged illness.

It's odd to me that they sell a narrative, and every time they do it is so full of holes it becomes comedic. They later they try to cover up the lunacy of it by throwing another bunch of BS out there. Be it another 'variant' - umpteen boosters - wear 4 masks - symptomless - cats get it - covid toes (chilblains) - etc

Then to top the lot this double vaxxed boosted droid wannabe comedienne proves she's got what it takes to bring in the laughs... hahahaha - bring on the smelling salts.

Boooo          sted

He would have had saline injections all along. Billy isn't dumb enough to inject the real stuff into his body. That's for the slaves.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

He would have had saline injections all along. Billy isn't dumb enough to inject the real stuff into his body. That's for the slaves.

I agree...its all madness. He puts out another load of bullshit - its a circus for sure.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I agree...its all madness. He puts out another load of bullshit - its a circus for sure.

Imagine how pathetic anyone has to be to believe this bullshit.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hep B, now this shit? I wonder what could be dropping peoples' natural immunity?

https://www.9news.com.au/world/rare-case-of-monkeypox-reported-in-england-ukhsa-says/d4ed3028-043a-4a00-b0e4-2b1cf960f3ac

Mmmmmm.

Yepp, I mean nothing about these symptoms suggests the immune system is involved right? This is such a joke if it wasnt so dire.

''Per the UKHSA, initial symptoms include fever, headache, muscle aches, backache, swollen lymph nodes, chills and exhaustion.''

Gotta blame the monkeys again...they did the same with AIDS originally.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

It's odd to me that they sell a narrative, and every time they do it is so full of holes it becomes comedic. They later try to cover up the lunacy of it by throwing another bunch of BS out there. Be it another 'variant' - umpteen boosters - wear 4 masks - symptomless - cats get it - covid toes (chilblains) - etc

Boooo          sted

Best part of the show was the end. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Boooo        sted

Timing is everything! 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

CNN found this very amusing. Spinning it as a tale of heroic amazingness by a wonderful member of the air traffic control team, rather than dwelling on why so many pilots are having "medical episodes" mid-flight of course.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

German Anti-Vaxxers Are Fleeing to Paraguay Just Like Nazis Did 70 Years Ago
https://www.vice.com/en/article/epxe7j/german-anti-vaxxers-are-fleeing-to-paraguay-just-like-nazis-did-70-years-ago

> Nathaniel Janowitz

zzzzz

The Mennonites here went to Paraguay over the years... Many stayed there. Must be very cosmopolitan population there now 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

The Mennonites here went to Paraguay over the years... Many stayed there. Must be very cosmopolitan population there now 

I always thought it was a weird country for Nazis to embrace, considering the history of miscegenation.

p.jpg

On topic though, that Vice article just seems like another attempt to smear people that are against the vax.

13 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Yepp, I mean nothing about these symptoms suggests the immune system is involved right? This is such a joke if it wasnt so dire.

''Per the UKHSA, initial symptoms include fever, headache, muscle aches, backache, swollen lymph nodes, chills and exhaustion.''

Gotta blame the monkeys again...they did the same with AIDS originally.

Poor monkeys. They get blamed for everything 😁

22 hours ago, Bombadil said:

My sister beat cancer so it seemed. Now back and spread, so inoperable. She got vaxxed. She’s a stubborn old coot I’ll tell you.

Shes now questioning if the vaccines could’ve help stir her cancer into awakening again.

Love her loads but how do you tell someone dying that it’s best to do the thinking first not after

Full sympathies with you. A lot of peeps are going through the same thing, all kinds of health problems popping up. The cancer mostly comes from tap water. Keep her away from tap water. Plus plenty of vit C, also black seed oil is very good has strong anti cancer properties.

• Thanks 1

Despite all the anti-west talk, Is KImmy-boy a nwo puppet as well ??

North Korea announced its first convid infections, with Kim Jong Un ordering a strict lockdown in response.

The country and its 26 million people are believed to be mostly unvaxxed.

The ever popular and totally impartial ( NOT ) WHO said 64k of North Korea's more than 24.7m people, received convid testing; all had been found negative as of 31 March.

The country has so far shunned vaccines offered by the UN-backed Covax, suggesting no civilians may have been vaccinated.

They said it would not happen because it sounds too much like what came out of a recent hollywood movie, but here it is in real life: Royal mail are using drones to deliver your mail:

Amail_img.jpg.038c25ed1c9bc54e1fb22717b4ac4eff.jpg

The nwo plans keep chugging silently forward, as they would have you believe it is all being done for your benefit and nobody elses, because the drones will cut carbon emissions and help you live a cleaner life - it's all for you !

Drones have been flying for the last 18 months to areas including the Isle of Mull in Scotland and the Isles of Scilly, off Cornwall.

Royal Mail said it was hoping to introduce hundreds of drones , covering all areas of the country.

Those poor smiling bar stewards who are being paid an extra five pounds into their wage packets to advertise this crap for the nwo, just don't realise it is their jobs the drones will be taking away - they won't be smiling for long - poor sheep - almost feel sorry for them - almost

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Concerns over the cost of living has hit a record high as UK households continue to suffer and the energy peeps make more money than they could ever spend in a lifetime - but it's never enough for the nazi nwo.

Last week the Bank of England warned of double-digit inflation and a high risk of recession.

CEBR said confidence index was in freefall and now stands at the lowest level ever, consumers are becoming less optimistic for business activity, which is because of potential recession further down the line. people are cutting back on food, fuel and energy bills.

I'm just waiting now for food and fuel expert bill gates to chirp in with his recommendations and the new book he wants to promote

• Thanks 1