Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

16 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Has anyone had experience with relatives since they had the  jab of ligament and bone issues. Hearing from 3 of my fam that they have had weird bone or ligament problems. One with torn meniscus in knee from just walking up stairs, another in same close family displaced cuboid in his foot, another tripped and fell and broke ribs etc. 

Im wondering if the J&J jab (in UK) they took in 2020 has weakened bones or ligaments. Has anyone seen mention of these type of symptoms before in after jab population?

They are all over 65 yrs old

Not that I could ever say that to them as jab and govt disciples.

Faucci said the jab makes the disease you are vaccinating against worse, it  actually makes the disease worse for you and eats you alive. They found worms that replicate and burrow through everything

Breaking: Bill Gates Has caught Convid, he claims.

The innocent and dorky nerd looking serial-killer grandad has hit the headlines again claiming to be suffering with mild con-vid symptoms , but it's not so bad because he is double jabbed and boosted to fuck, he claims he will isolate until he is again healthy.

Although looking at the state of this satanic cocksucker before he fell ill, i'm not sure what healthy means

agateindex.jpg.5d83f487a1fdc884407c30938cab0259.jpg

'I've tested positive for convid. I'm experiencing mild symptoms and am following the experts' advice by isolating until I'm healthy again,'

'I'm fortunate to be satan juiced and boosted

News of Gates' self diagnosis provides good publicity and comes just days after the publication of his book 'How to Prevent the Next Pandemic,' The book is selling like hot cakes amongst the poor befuddled sheep due to massive msm coverage and now that gates himself has convid it proves once and for all how full of shit the satan juice jabs are once and for all, how full of shit gates is and how full of shit his mouth is.

Gates felt that people should accept restrictions on their liberties in pandemics, but said he did not feel the US was well equipped for that kind of sacrifice.

Absolutely. that is making, in some cases, sacrifice for the collective. If you go all the way back to World War II there was incredible sacrifice for the collective goal, the country really did come together around that.'

But Gates said that since the 9-11 terror attacks, that sort of collective spirit has largely left the US.

'We're a society of individual rights, and there's a lot to be said for that,' he said. 'So we're not optimized for pandemics.'

he warned there was a risk an 'even more transmissive and even more fatal' variant could be generated ( by himself ).

' we haven't seen the worst of it '

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BJ has launched the : " Number 10 tik tok website - the one stop shop for all your fully unbiased and impartial government and media information "

He urged peeps to only come to his trustworthy website and only believe information from his truthful and honest website and nobody else - he claimed there are a lot of liars out there - I wonder who he means?

• Haha 1

The evil chinese government is stating that lifting its draconian zero-Covid policies would see 1.6 million deaths a week, although no evidence has been given where this number actually comes from, except one government funded university.

With intensive mass testing, case surveillance, hitler-style lockdowns, strict quarantine and isolation, now the government is stating that peeps must have their houses refurbished with seperate drainage, seperate air supply, seperate bedrooms, and seperate bathrooms - which of course most people will not be able to afford, all part of the evil new world order - Peeps cannot pay so the government steps in and takes their property away from them, which was predicted by klaus schwab some time ago.

Peeps are being  dragged out of their homes, entire families are disappearing, all on the most flimiest of excuses.

Seems like convid is an excuse for just about anything nowadays.

In the u.s.a. republican lawmaker marjorie  taylor has told biden to stop funding ukraine with billions of dollars and that the biden administration was using this to cover up its crimes, while us citizens cannot afford to pay their rent, are living on the streets, and a terrible recession is looming.

As members of the US House of Representatives began debating the $ 40 billion aid package to ukraine  Greene said: “$40bn dollars? but there’s no baby formula for American mothers and babies.”

the zionist house of reps passsed the bill

Green said: Nato has been supplying the neo-nazis in Ukraine with powerful weapons and extensive training on how to use them. What the hell is going on with these NatoNazis?

• Like 2

Head teachers around the country are complaing that school kids are exhibiting weird behaviour after having taken the satan juice of slow death. The pupils are less able to concentrate, are doing poorly in their studies and shows more signs of stress and anxiety.

ASCL’s secretary, said: “This survey reveals the challenging circumstances facing schools and colleges as they embark upon the first full set of public exams in three years.

“It shows that this is far from being a return to normal, and we are particularly concerned about the impact on the mental health and well-being of young people.

“It is clear that schools and colleges are doing everything possible to support them. However, their budgets are extremely tight because of years of Government underfunding,

Ofcourse with all those toxins, worm like creatures burrowing through them and hiv aids added to the satan juice jabs, this is not surprising.

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Poor girl. Felt sorry for her, that's why i posted. As you say, no one should have to go through this just so some pharma boss can go off on another luxurious expensive holiday

Okay, i take that back, she is partnered up with the bbc after all which makes her suspicious, so am not so sure now.

She just announced that she has made £2 million from donations, and of course the two-faced cancer charity mcmillian has taken the opportunity to step forward and say that we should all be donating to bringing down the evil scourge that is cancer. Problem - reaction -solution

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Okay, i take that back, she is partnered up with the bbc after all which makes her suspicious, so am not so sure now.

She just announced that she has made £2 million from donations, and of course the two-faced cancer charity mcmillian has taken the opportunity to step forward and say that we should all be donating to bringing down the evil scourge that is cancer. Problem - reaction -solution

My sister beat cancer so it seemed. Now back and spread, so inoperable. She got vaxxed. She’s a stubborn old coot I’ll tell you.

Shes now questioning if the vaccines could’ve help stir her cancer into awakening again.

Love her loads but how do you tell someone dying that it’s best to do the thinking first not after

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, jack121 said:

She thinks they helped her... And that more money will make cancer more curable... Reminds me bringing money to a golden calf. 🙄 She will only die because it is still hungry and needs more sacrifice. We didn't give enough. It's our fault... 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

My sister beat cancer so it seemed. Now back and spread, so inoperable. She got vaxxed. She’s a stubborn old coot I’ll tell you.

Shes now questioning if the vaccines could’ve help stir her cancer into awakening again.

Love her loads but how do you tell someone dying that it’s best to do the thinking first not after

So sad mate. My mum passed in January and I think her illness was likely brought to the surface from the vaxxes too. Probably the worst scenario to have an idea of 'the truth' once it is done and caused. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

The Gatesdian still flogging a dead horse:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/may/09/fourth-covid-jab-can-give-higher-immunity-than-initial-booster-study-finds

Professor Saul Faust - who must have been Dr Faust ( ho hum)at one time - says a fourth jab gives 'a substantial boost' to antibodies.

Of course, the vax does this as it's an antigen/pathogen.

Article from 2009:

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/biosci/news/2009/11/15_our_scientists_receive_prestigious_grant_to_design_new_vaccines.page

'Researchers from the University of Southampton have received a US$100,000 grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.'

The researchers include Jeremy Webb and Saul Faust.

Who was Dr Faust then.. Bill Gates and Dr Faust, who could make it up!

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

The innocent and dorky nerd looking serial-killer grandad has hit the headlines again claiming to be suffering with mild con-vid symptoms , but it's not so bad because he is double jabbed and boosted to fuck, he claims he will isolate until he is again healthy.

Although looking at the state of this satanic cocksucker before he fell ill, i'm not sure what healthy means

'I've tested positive for convid. I'm experiencing mild symptoms and am following the experts' advice by isolating until I'm healthy again,'

News of Gates' self diagnosis provides good publicity and comes just days after the publication of his book 'How to Prevent the Next Pandemic,' The book is selling like hot cakes amongst the poor befuddled sheep due to massive msm coverage and now that gates himself has convid it proves once and for all how full of shit the satan juice jabs are once and for all, how full of shit gates is and how full of shit his mouth is.

Gates felt that people should accept restrictions on their liberties in pandemics, but said he did not feel the US was well equipped for that kind of sacrifice.

Absolutely. that is making, in some cases, sacrifice for the collective. If you go all the way back to World War II there was incredible sacrifice for the collective goal, the country really did come together around that.'

But Gates said that since the 9-11 terror attacks, that sort of collective spirit has largely left the US.

'We're a society of individual rights, and there's a lot to be said for that,' he said. 'So we're not optimized for pandemics.'

he warned there was a risk an 'even more transmissive and even more fatal' variant could be generated ( by himself ).

Gates' appearance put me in mind of classic British films - Hammer, to be precise. Count Dracula just as he begins to crumble...

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Well, let's hope he has to isolate for the rest of his life, and his comms break down but no one will fix it since he is isolating. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Pleasantly surprised. Just had a chat with someone on the phone. We were talking about general current events. They said I reckon were living in the Matrix.

We then talked about the whole god darned thing!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

His wife died from Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine complications. Why he's still pro-vaccine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/complications-johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine-caused-oregon-womans-death-rcna18200

EXjO1zbVAAAbOOe.jpg

“A month later, we realized once that needle hit her arm, it was a one-way ticket to here,” Thomas said.

followed by:

"He is now among the more than 200 million Americans vaccinated against Covid."

It really makes you wonder exactly how many different breeds of so called human beings are living among us. Or else when grey matter was handed out there was clearly a batch with an expired use before by date.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Given how much cricket he played in his career, funny how they chose to show a clip of him facing Shane Warne when talking about him tonight on the BBC News.

More subliminal programming to connect the two and the 'disease' that killed them. Keeping the fear levels high.

" If a healthy sportsman can die of CV I need the jab so I dont"

Fear of death is the biggest motivator of the dark ones.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

“A month later, we realized once that needle hit her arm, it was a one-way ticket to here,” Thomas said.

followed by:

"He is now among the more than 200 million Americans vaccinated against Covid."

It really makes you wonder exactly how many different breeds of so called human beings are living among us. Or else when grey matter was handed out there was clearly a batch with an expired use before by date.

Probably a made up story anyway, as most news is, just to keep the narrative alive ( unlike the people who are jabbed...!)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Probably a made up story anyway, as most news is, just to keep the narrative alive ( unlike the people who are jabbed...!)

Yes, never can tell... we live in a world of contradictions for sure.

3 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, let's hope he has to isolate for the rest of his life, and his comms break down but no one will fix it since he is isolating. 

I'm sure he's isolating on a billion dollar yacht somewhere in the middle of some perfect tropical islands. It must be a rough life.

18 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm sure he's isolating on a billion dollar yacht somewhere in the middle of some perfect tropical islands. It must be a rough life.

There are always mines ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2