Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Why do you think the vax causes ligament injuries?

I am seeing increased number of younger people using cane.

I'd say there appears to be an issue with walking, definitely.

Two people at my work (who I have yet to discuss here) have cellulitis in their foot. The one guy has had issues for two months and can't find anyone to help him. He is realy suffering. 

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

Two people at my work (who I have yet to discuss here) have cellulitis in their foot. The one guy has had issues for two months and can't find anyone to help him. He is realy suffering. 

That's a strange place to have cellulitis. Normally it's in one's thigh area.

Mind you, I don't know if it was a cellulitis but I had some white area developed on my hand and it was painful. I couldn't figure out... It seems to have gone now but I had it for a while.

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Mind you, I don't know if it was a cellulitis but I had some white area developed on my hand and it was painful. I couldn't figure out... It seems to have gone now but I had it for a while.

I have seen many images of what looks like rot from inside. The only other time I have seen that is when a drug addict like a heroin addict has a blood infection. That is basically what we are seeing in people now is that blood is so coagulated that it stops moving and causes sepsis and rot. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Why the hell is she wearing bunny ears (I assume it was taken at Easter)?

To show everyone that she's in the club. 😉

But club can't help her even though we know there is an elixir one can take which can cure cancer......

11 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I have seen many images of what looks like rot from inside. The only other time I have seen that is when a drug addict like a heroin addict has a blood infection. That is basically what we are seeing in people now is that blood is so coagulated that it stops moving and causes sepsis and rot. 

I guess, to have cellulitis, toxins are not properly eliminated via blood circulation that it accumulates in certain place. But you'd think that foot is the last place for such if you can walk. Because walking is like having a constant massage, pumping lymphatic system..... How strange.

“Double vaxxed isn’t fully vaxxed”: South Australian government launches "booster scare campaign"

The South Australian government has “been forced to use scare tactics” to push more dangerous jabs on their inmates.

They're admitting now that other than coercing people into taking the poison jab, all they’ve got left is scaring people into taking it. Just like they did all through lockdown when they would constantly report on Covid “cases” rather than the death rate, which was basically the same as cold and flu.

They’ve made a whole series of scary videos:

True believers will be mega-jabbed up anyway - how much longer can they fall back on the *scare* techniques?

Surely we've reached pyschological saturation?

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

May be one day you'll come across it and get it.

I keep dropping hints but people don't get it.

Do you know how to use keys in 4D? This is where we are at.

In 3D, we use metal keys to get in the house and places.

On the internet, we use something called password to get into an account for example.

There is also keys in 4D...the clue - it's an information realm.

Now, if you remember there was a man, a keyholder in Matrix.

These Hollywood movies don't tell you everything but if you know you know what they are ...talking about.

Why would DJ Khalid rap about keys? Look at the prisoners and those that are free. What keys are they talking about?

'They' block. 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBEVGvw-aMY

I have a real problem with people that do this.....dangle a carrot infront of someone and give them a pissing riddle instead of just saying it!

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Puzzle said:

I have a real problem with people that do this.....dangle a carrot infront of someone and give them a pissing riddle instead of just saying it!

OK, deal with your problem then.

In my experience, they have always given me crumbs for free and I had to comb through many hours for the bits I needed to know.

There is a reason for this.

If it's not important enough then of course you won't go looking for it so it doesn't matter if you do know or not.

People do pay a lot of money to gain knowledge as well. Not everything is free. If you are a freeloader, you'll only get so far. Just my opinion. No offense.

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

I don't know why you'd suffer from pain other than those time you broke your leg....but seek alternative means there are loads.

Of course, you or your family would know when you need to go and see a GP or hospital but other than minor pains.......

I'm thinking of becoming a pain killer. 😁

Chronic pain is a real thing.  FYI I do use alternative means...which is why I stated I rarely used the garbage (Ibuprofen). 

Yea broken legs are painful... I used Tylenol, the North American Paracetamol early on... for the most part re pain I have a high pain threshold - so dont require painkillers much.

You ...a painkiller?  The mind wonders...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

It seems the immune systems are under attack. Cellulitis can respond to antibiotics... but then some of those are deadly and would make matters worse. Did they injure their respective feet?Or is the cellulitis organic in origin?

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Cellulitis can be almost anywhere. (You are referring to cellulite, that's different) It can come about in the site of an injury. It can be very serious if not treated... can evolve into sepsis in worst case scenario. This may be something that eventually comes from the jab...as the immune system comes into play.

Cellulitis:image.jpeg.0acc2589b66d2811592a66edb7865265.jpeg

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I was always a big fan of the band queen, they were great. But i lost alot of respect for brian may and roger taylor when they said people who choose not to take a vaccine were morons. And just because they are well educated doesn't make them better than me.

It still amazes me Brian married Dirty Den's ex/wife Angie from Eastenders... 

That was a big sign for me!

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

Why do you think the vax causes ligament injuries?

I am seeing increased number of younger people using cane.

I'd say there appears to be an issue with walking, definitely.

When it comes to people's ailments I just tend to hold my tongue these days. I know women who have had miscarriages, people with constant migraines, generally people's existing conditions amplified. Do I dare tell them, "I told you so"?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

It is predicted that come 2025, any job you do, you will be well paid and in demand [due to shortage of people]

Do something you love.

I'm not sure about it. Even it will happen there have to be demand for goods. Dead don't buy too much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

“Double vaxxed isn’t fully vaxxed”: South Australian government launches "booster scare campaign"

The South Australian government has “been forced to use scare tactics” to push more dangerous jabs on their inmates.

They're admitting now that other than coercing people into taking the poison jab, all they’ve got left is scaring people into taking it. Just like they did all through lockdown when they would constantly report on Covid “cases” rather than the death rate, which was basically the same as cold and flu.

They’ve made a whole series of scary videos:

True believers will be mega-jabbed up anyway - how much longer can they fall back on the *scare* techniques?

Surely we've reached pyschological saturation?

I wanted to write f off Matt but comments are off... xD

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

It still amazes me Brian married Dirty Den's ex/wife Angie from Eastenders... 

That was a big sign for me!

When it comes to people's ailments I just tend to hold my tongue these days. I know women who have had miscarriages, people with constant migraines, generally people's existing conditions amplified. Do I dare tell them, "I told you so"?  

Wise man.

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

I'm not sure about it. Even it will happen there have to be demand for goods. Dead don't buy too much.

Don't necessarily means goods. Services?

4 hours ago, jedidiah said:

That just doesn’t make sense, to me.

Again, you KNOW?

Anyway, that’s what you think and good for you.

Yes some of us do KNOW. Why? Because we are spiritually awake and have been SHOWN. There are many methods people have been awakened, but first you have to look beyond the petty labels and programs and get in touch with your true self. Then you will understand. However, you cant do that if you dont clear out your secrets or crap from the past, it is part of the process of renewal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

It is predicted that come 2025, any job you do, you will be well paid and in demand [due to shortage of people]

Do something you love.

there wont be a need for jobs soon, unless you want to remain in the system and get paid bugger all

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Human10 said:

Are you sure she was a jab ambassador? I still feel bad for her. She's not old :( Waiting in pain for a death is probably worst thing human can experience...

Poor girl. Felt sorry for her, that's why i posted. As you say, no one should have to go through this just so some pharma boss can go off on another luxurious expensive holiday

• Sad 1