Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

10 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

My sister beat cancer so it seemed. Now back and spread, so inoperable. She got vaxxed. She’s a stubborn old coot I’ll tell you.

Shes now questioning if the vaccines could’ve help stir her cancer into awakening again.

Love her loads but how do you tell someone dying that it’s best to do the thinking first not after

So sad mate. My mum passed in January and I think her illness was likely brought to the surface from the vaxxes too. Probably the worst scenario to have an idea of 'the truth' once it is done and caused. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

The Gatesdian still flogging a dead horse:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/may/09/fourth-covid-jab-can-give-higher-immunity-than-initial-booster-study-finds

Professor Saul Faust - who must have been Dr Faust ( ho hum)at one time - says a fourth jab gives 'a substantial boost' to antibodies.

Of course, the vax does this as it's an antigen/pathogen.

Article from 2009:

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/biosci/news/2009/11/15_our_scientists_receive_prestigious_grant_to_design_new_vaccines.page

'Researchers from the University of Southampton have received a US$100,000 grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.'

The researchers include Jeremy Webb and Saul Faust.

Who was Dr Faust then.. Bill Gates and Dr Faust, who could make it up!

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Breaking: Bill Gates Has caught Convid, he claims.

The innocent and dorky nerd looking serial-killer grandad has hit the headlines again claiming to be suffering with mild con-vid symptoms , but it's not so bad because he is double jabbed and boosted to fuck, he claims he will isolate until he is again healthy.

Although looking at the state of this satanic cocksucker before he fell ill, i'm not sure what healthy means

agateindex.jpg.5d83f487a1fdc884407c30938cab0259.jpg

'I've tested positive for convid. I'm experiencing mild symptoms and am following the experts' advice by isolating until I'm healthy again,'

'I'm fortunate to be satan juiced and boosted

News of Gates' self diagnosis provides good publicity and comes just days after the publication of his book 'How to Prevent the Next Pandemic,' The book is selling like hot cakes amongst the poor befuddled sheep due to massive msm coverage and now that gates himself has convid it proves once and for all how full of shit the satan juice jabs are once and for all, how full of shit gates is and how full of shit his mouth is.

Gates felt that people should accept restrictions on their liberties in pandemics, but said he did not feel the US was well equipped for that kind of sacrifice.

Absolutely. that is making, in some cases, sacrifice for the collective. If you go all the way back to World War II there was incredible sacrifice for the collective goal, the country really did come together around that.'

But Gates said that since the 9-11 terror attacks, that sort of collective spirit has largely left the US.

'We're a society of individual rights, and there's a lot to be said for that,' he said. 'So we're not optimized for pandemics.'

he warned there was a risk an 'even more transmissive and even more fatal' variant could be generated ( by himself ).

' we haven't seen the worst of it '

Gates' appearance put me in mind of classic British films - Hammer, to be precise. Count Dracula just as he begins to crumble...

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Breaking: Bill Gates Has caught Convid, he claims.

The innocent and dorky nerd looking serial-killer grandad has hit the headlines again claiming to be suffering with mild con-vid symptoms , but it's not so bad because he is double jabbed and boosted to fuck, he claims he will isolate until he is again healthy.

Although looking at the state of this satanic cocksucker before he fell ill, i'm not sure what healthy means

agateindex.jpg.5d83f487a1fdc884407c30938cab0259.jpg

'I've tested positive for convid. I'm experiencing mild symptoms and am following the experts' advice by isolating until I'm healthy again,'

'I'm fortunate to be satan juiced and boosted

News of Gates' self diagnosis provides good publicity and comes just days after the publication of his book 'How to Prevent the Next Pandemic,' The book is selling like hot cakes amongst the poor befuddled sheep due to massive msm coverage and now that gates himself has convid it proves once and for all how full of shit the satan juice jabs are once and for all, how full of shit gates is and how full of shit his mouth is.

Gates felt that people should accept restrictions on their liberties in pandemics, but said he did not feel the US was well equipped for that kind of sacrifice.

Absolutely. that is making, in some cases, sacrifice for the collective. If you go all the way back to World War II there was incredible sacrifice for the collective goal, the country really did come together around that.'

But Gates said that since the 9-11 terror attacks, that sort of collective spirit has largely left the US.

'We're a society of individual rights, and there's a lot to be said for that,' he said. 'So we're not optimized for pandemics.'

he warned there was a risk an 'even more transmissive and even more fatal' variant could be generated ( by himself ).

' we haven't seen the worst of it '

Well, let's hope he has to isolate for the rest of his life, and his comms break down but no one will fix it since he is isolating. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

His wife died from Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine complications. Why he's still pro-vaccine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/complications-johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine-caused-oregon-womans-death-rcna18200

EXjO1zbVAAAbOOe.jpg

“A month later, we realized once that needle hit her arm, it was a one-way ticket to here,” Thomas said.

followed by:

"He is now among the more than 200 million Americans vaccinated against Covid."

It really makes you wonder exactly how many different breeds of so called human beings are living among us. Or else when grey matter was handed out there was clearly a batch with an expired use before by date.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Given how much cricket he played in his career, funny how they chose to show a clip of him facing Shane Warne when talking about him tonight on the BBC News.

More subliminal programming to connect the two and the 'disease' that killed them. Keeping the fear levels high.

" If a healthy sportsman can die of CV I need the jab so I dont"

Fear of death is the biggest motivator of the dark ones.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

“A month later, we realized once that needle hit her arm, it was a one-way ticket to here,” Thomas said.

followed by:

"He is now among the more than 200 million Americans vaccinated against Covid."

It really makes you wonder exactly how many different breeds of so called human beings are living among us. Or else when grey matter was handed out there was clearly a batch with an expired use before by date.

Probably a made up story anyway, as most news is, just to keep the narrative alive ( unlike the people who are jabbed...!)

• Like 1

I was hoping Dr Coleman would talk about the sudden onset of children's hepatitis.

One of the possible causes, sucking breast milk..... i.e. bodily fluids.

At 7 mins in, he says, medication can affect unmedicated..... *hint* shedding.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2022/05/10/the-truth-about-children-hepatitis-and-the-covid-jab/

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, let's hope he has to isolate for the rest of his life, and his comms break down but no one will fix it since he is isolating. 

I'm sure he's isolating on a billion dollar yacht somewhere in the middle of some perfect tropical islands. It must be a rough life.

23 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm sure he's isolating on a billion dollar yacht somewhere in the middle of some perfect tropical islands. It must be a rough life.

I'm thinking he likely isn't around many, if any, unvaccinated...so I wonder how he got this so called 'virus'?  Proves to me the Vaxxed are spreaders of this enigmatic alleged illness.

It's odd to me that they sell a narrative, and every time they do it is so full of holes it becomes comedic. They later try to cover up the lunacy of it by throwing another bunch of BS out there. Be it another 'variant' - umpteen boosters - wear 4 masks - symptomless - cats get it - covid toes (chilblains) - etc

Then to top the lot this double vaxxed boosted droid wannabe comedienne proves she's got what it takes to bring in the laughs... hahahaha - bring on the smelling salts.

Boooo          sted

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

I'm thinking he likely isn't around many, if any, unvaccinated...so I wonder how he got this so called 'virus'?  Proves to me the Vaxxed are spreaders of this enigmatic alleged illness.

It's odd to me that they sell a narrative, and every time they do it is so full of holes it becomes comedic. They later they try to cover up the lunacy of it by throwing another bunch of BS out there. Be it another 'variant' - umpteen boosters - wear 4 masks - symptomless - cats get it - covid toes (chilblains) - etc

Then to top the lot this double vaxxed boosted droid wannabe comedienne proves she's got what it takes to bring in the laughs... hahahaha - bring on the smelling salts.

Boooo          sted

He would have had saline injections all along. Billy isn't dumb enough to inject the real stuff into his body. That's for the slaves.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

He would have had saline injections all along. Billy isn't dumb enough to inject the real stuff into his body. That's for the slaves.

I agree...its all madness. He puts out another load of bullshit - its a circus for sure.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hep B, now this shit? I wonder what could be dropping peoples' natural immunity?

https://www.9news.com.au/world/rare-case-of-monkeypox-reported-in-england-ukhsa-says/d4ed3028-043a-4a00-b0e4-2b1cf960f3ac

Mmmmmm.

Yepp, I mean nothing about these symptoms suggests the immune system is involved right? This is such a joke if it wasnt so dire.

''Per the UKHSA, initial symptoms include fever, headache, muscle aches, backache, swollen lymph nodes, chills and exhaustion.''

Gotta blame the monkeys again...they did the same with AIDS originally.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

It's odd to me that they sell a narrative, and every time they do it is so full of holes it becomes comedic. They later try to cover up the lunacy of it by throwing another bunch of BS out there. Be it another 'variant' - umpteen boosters - wear 4 masks - symptomless - cats get it - covid toes (chilblains) - etc

Boooo          sted

Best part of the show was the end. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Boooo        sted

Timing is everything! 🤣

• Haha 1