Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

YouTube star and 'dating guru' Kevin Samuels dies aged 57 after having 'chest pains': Nurse, 32, who spent night with him called 911

• YouTuber Kevin Samuels, 57, died in Atlanta on Thursday after 'chest pains'
  • The Atlanta Police Department said Ortensia Alcantara, 32, a nurse, called 911 and reported an 'injured person'
  • She had already reportedly requested a defibrillator from the front desk to keep him alive until EMS services arrived and transferred him to Piedmont Hospital 
  • When police arrived,  EMS was already performing CPR on him and Alcantara, a nurse, reported that he had fallen on her when she tried to help him 
  • His mother Beverly Samuels-Burch reported found out about his death via social media 
  • The 'relationship guru' was known for being controversial and was often described as misogynistic and toxic 
  • He recently received heat after calling unmarried women over 35 'leftovers' and said 'men know that there is something likely wrong with you' 

By Alyssa Guzman For Dailymail.Com

Published: 20:34 BST, 6 May 2022 | Updated: 21:10 BST, 6 May 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10790601/YouTube-star-dating-guru-Kevin-Samuels-dies-aged-57-having-chest-pains.html

mid fifties age range again, way too many for coincidence 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

50's are the new 80's...

pretty soon nobody jabbed will live past 30- just like Brave New World. And those that even get close will be constantly ill. Unlikely to be any fit youth in the jabbed 

• Like 2

Just now, RobinJ said:

pretty soon nobody jabbed will live past 30- just like Brave New World.

the thing about the brave new world was that there were people living outside of it. There were people still out in the wilds. Will there be a space for those of us that don't want to be hooked into the AI, internet of things hive mind, wifi cloud?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, jedidiah said:

I neither care, nor expect anyone to do anything; I’m not my brothers keeper, to coin a banal phrase.

How do you know for certain there is a ‘matrix’?  

The way people state with certainty their beliefs is laughable; and anyone who takes anything on faith is deluded and naive - and brainwashed.

I find your last sentence rather patronising; ‘normies’?

How can members know the truth; who told them the truth; and who told them the truth, ad infinitum?

As above, you have to be a complete naïf to take anything on faith; that is part of centuries of brainwashing.

Look to yourself; try some humility and admit we know nothing; fat chance of that with the excess of huge egos here.

We, some of us do know something though not everything.

I don't take it on faith. If you practically work on it then you know there is algorithm which you can hack.

That's the difference between some of us who do change and those take it on faith.

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the thing about the brave new world was that there were people living outside of it. There were people still out in the wilds. Will there be a space for those of us that don't want to be hooked into the AI, internet of things hive mind, wifi cloud?

The space will be outside of all the tech IMO. Thats my plan. Get off the system merry go round and live on the land near some other freedom folks with my own power / food/ water. Halfway there with that now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

'I call them brown outs!' Brian May says he's battling a 'strange' persisting condition where he suddenly needs to sleep after having Covid

Assuming as I do that Brian May did get the jab, then dare I suggest to him that at least he wasn't on AZT like Freddie, who subsequently  in quick-time died of A.I.D.S ?

Both of these people - very "well educated" and also very  gifted musicians.  Geniuses in their genre.

If only they knew what many on here and increasing millions now know about the true nature of modern alleopathic medicine and the history of those dispensing it?

Well, they might not be dead or sick.  Then again they  probably wouldnt have been as brilliant at what they did.

And of course they  know some stuff.....

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Assuming as I do that Brian May did get the jab, then dare I suggest to him that at least he wasn't on AZT like Freddie, who subsequently  in quick-time died of A.I.D.S ?

Both of these people - very "well educated" and also very  gifted musicians.  Geniuses in their genre.

If only they knew what many on here and increasing millions now know about the true nature of modern alleopathic medicine and the history of those dispensing it?

Well, they might not be dead or sick.  Then again they  probably wouldnt have been as brilliant at what they did.

I was always a big fan of the band queen, they were great. But i lost alot of respect for brian may and roger taylor when they said people who choose not to take a vaccine were morons. And just because they are well educated doesn't make them better than me.

• Like 3

Bugger off Blair.  My mother is not an idiot and is unvaccinated like me. She is 90 years old next year, been a smoker most

of her adult life and tested positive for the alleged Omicrom last month with mild cold symptoms for two days. The scientists,

media and Governments were saying unvaccinated people like my Mum would end up in ICU or dead.  Wrong you bloody liars

• Like 2

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nonprofit-watchdog-uncovers-350-million-secret-payments-fauci-collins-others-nih

Nonprofit Watchdog Uncovers $350 Million In Secret Payments To Fauci, Collins, Others At NIH

“We estimate that up to $350 million in royalties from third parties were paid to NIH scientists during the fiscal years between 2010 and 2020,” Open the Books CEO Adam Andrzejewski told reporters in a telephone news conference on May 9.

“We draw that conclusion because, in the first five years, there has been $134 million that we have been able to quantify of top-line numbers that flowed from third-party payers, meaning pharmaceutical companies or other payers, to NIH scientists.”

The first five years, from 2010 to 2014, constitute 40 percent of the total, he said.

“We now know that there are 1,675 scientists that received payments during that period, at least one payment. In fiscal year 2014, for instance, $36 million was paid out and that is on average $21,100 per scientist,” Andrzejewski said.

“We also find that during this period, leadership at NIH was involved in receiving third-party payments. For instance, Francis Collins, the immediate past director of NIH, received 14 payments. Dr. Anthony Fauci received 23 payments and his deputy, Clifford Lane, received eight payments.”

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Interesting to see these retired athletes succumbing first, despite the fact that they are unlikely to be as active as they once were. Maybe the training and athleticism they endured in the past, put a strain on their body, which without the poison, would not be a problem. The question is, if this is happening to retired sportsmen now, what will the coming years be for non athletes. 

My mums friends daughter now has lymphoma, mid 40s i think, on chemo. They will have to cover up the cancer rates and excess deaths in the coming years.  I say that, they got away with this mass murder so far, why would it be any different in the coming years. Just blame a new covid variant for cancer and jobs a done. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

50's are the new 80's...

JABBED?

Ex-England cricketer and coach Graham Thorpe is seriously ill in hospital, with the 52-year-old's family saying his prognosis is 'unclear at this stage' as he receives treatment

• Former England cricket star Graham Thorpe's condition is serious, say reports
  • Ex-batsman and coach is in hospital receiving treatment for undisclosed illness
  • PCA released a short statement announcing the troubling news on Tuesday
  • He was sacked along with coach Chris Silverwood after England's 4-0 defeat
  • He had filmed police breaking up a rooftop drinking session after the final Test 
  • Thorpe recently took the job of Afghanistan head coach following England exit 

By Will Griffee For Mailonline

Published: 12:23 BST, 10 May 2022 | Updated: 18:09 BST, 10 May 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10801173/Ex-England-cricketer-coach-Graham-Thorpe-seriously-ill-hospital.html

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bombadil said:

That would make listening toDavid Icke pointless then?
We’re all in theory here because at least something resonates in what he’s said, no?

As far as I understand, but have no proof to validate this, Gareth Icke was a key figure in creating this Forum. 
Presumably the intention was to create a space where, like and un alike minds could explore and share their experiences and understandings of the world around them.

Maybe on a personal level all my beliefs are wrong. A lot probably are😀

I’d rather debate the world around me, and be completely wrong than have the inane discussion the average person 

I have met has😀

I’ve said my piece; it can be interpreted anyway anyone chooses.

This whole construct has been made so complicated and treacherous; we have lost ourselves.

Look to your ‘self’; it’s all there.

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

We, some of us do know something though not everything.

I don't take it on faith. If you practically work on it then you know there is algorithm which you can hack.

That's the difference between some of us who do change and those take it on faith.

That just doesn’t make sense, to me.

Again, you KNOW?

Anyway, that’s what you think and good for you.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, jedidiah said:

That just doesn’t make sense, to me.

Again, you KNOW?

Anyway, that’s what you think and good for you.

May be one day you'll come across it and get it.

I keep dropping hints but people don't get it.

Do you know how to use keys in 4D? This is where we are at.

In 3D, we use metal keys to get in the house and places.

On the internet, we use something called password to get into an account for example.

There is also keys in 4D...the clue - it's an information realm.

Now, if you remember there was a man, a keyholder in Matrix.

These Hollywood movies don't tell you everything but if you know you know what they are ...talking about.

Why would DJ Khalid rap about keys? Look at the prisoners and those that are free. What keys are they talking about?

'They' block. 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBEVGvw-aMY

Edited by DaleP
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Bombadil said:

That would make listening toDavid Icke pointless then?
We’re all in theory here because at least something resonates in what he’s said, no?

As far as I understand, but have no proof to validate this, Gareth Icke was a key figure in creating this Forum. 
Presumably the intention was to create a space where, like and un alike minds could explore and share their experiences and understandings of the world around them.

Maybe on a personal level all my beliefs are wrong. A lot probably are😀

I’d rather debate the world around me, and be completely wrong than have the inane discussion the average person 

I have met has😀

I would say so far as... all of your beliefs are correct....in your world. Because that's what you are manifesting whether you like it or not/for good or worse. 😄

2 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

This Covid scam has taught me....

You could be talented like them above, quite possibly in touch with 'important' people, you could be a psychic and spiritual minded but what do they do....?

Go get the jab. It seems that it's nothing to do with intellect or how much psychic ability they have.

But I can say it's who you know. And we know each othere here even though proxy. Space doesn't matter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

pretty soon nobody jabbed will live past 30- just like Brave New World. And those that even get close will be constantly ill. Unlikely to be any fit youth in the jabbed 

It is predicted that come 2025, any job you do, you will be well paid and in demand [due to shortage of people]

Do something you love.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

@RobinJ

This is so true. The group of anti biotics known as fluoroquinolones are deadly. They started pushing these dreadful drugs after the alleged Anthrax scare in 2001. They cause tendon and ligament damage and many people carry on taking them unaware of the deadly possibilities. Many fibromyalgia cases (and the rise in the syndrome in past 20 years) are due to this in my own opinion. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/disabling-potentially-permanent-side-effects-lead-suspension-restrictions-quinolone-fluoroquinolone

Most older people have been prescribed one of these drugs in latter years - the damage is accumulative. Because we are not being told what exactly is in the the ''vax'' outside of the questionable ingredients we do know are in it - it's a safe bet to say the unknown contents are unknown for a reason.

Also, I became allergic to Ibuprofen last year... never was before and only took the garbage when absolutely necessary. But the allergic reaction was dizziness, headache, warmth, blurry vision, blood pressure surge and eventually collapse. I did a bit of research and found that the brand of Ibuprofen was now being made in China...whereas it wasnt before.

The pills given for the surge in BP (albeit on a very short term basis) had part of my leg go numb. This is worrying as children can be given this drug...

Whatever is going on...  the Pharmaceutical business is dangerously unethical and negative symptoms can be attributed to anything they prescribe or inject, now more then ever.

I don't know why you'd suffer from pain other than those time you broke your leg....but seek alternative means there are loads.

Of course, you or your family would know when you need to go and see a GP or hospital but other than minor pains.......

I'm thinking of becoming a pain killer. 😁

8 hours ago, RobinJ said:

The things we fear are the things that control us, whether that's a god, death, or a mythical virus. Let go of fear, and life becomes way more interesting on every level because we then control our own destiny.

May I add that we fear because we don't know IT...its effects (yet).

I'd say if you are afraid of death...then go ahead study everything about death, death process etc.....

Once you know what's what....there are things you can do and when you can do something about it then you are in control and it's not so bad after all.

Yes, we will all die one day but for those in the know......we don't die really. 😉