Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

25 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"From today, people in the Northern Territory who work in a wide range of industries — including teachers, tutors, hospitality workers and beauticians — must have had all three COVID-19 vaccines to go into the office. Those who are not triple dosed now risk losing their jobs and a $5,000 fine."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-22/nt-worker-vaccine-mandate-rules-covid-restrictions/101004676

It's called 'freedom', folks.

I would suggest going in to work with the Pfizer FDA documents that have been released and place the burden back on the enforcers as evil, corrupt and intent on doing harm including murder, and smile smugly as they squirm in the hell of their own creation, and do try to have a good day now, i know i will, muhahahaha, gotcha.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 2:42 PM, Beaujangles said:

The usual pushing of climate change, info gathering, a 'surprise' variant, promotes his book, elderly need to be kept up with boosters, need an ultimate jab that can be given one time...so they are working on it!!, funding needed for G.E.R.M, he is so predictable.

Imagine someone buying his book 😂

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

The things we fear are the things that control us, whether that's a god, death, or a mythical virus. Let go of fear, and life becomes way more interesting on every level because we then control our own destiny.

Spot on RobinJ. As I've got older I've learnt to focus on what matters to me.  Things that are close to home and make my family and friends lives better. 

Its humanly impossible to worry about everyone and everything imo. It will just make you ill and miserable.

• Like 1

Has anyone had experience with relatives since they had the  jab of ligament and bone issues. Hearing from 3 of my fam that they have had weird bone or ligament problems. One with torn meniscus in knee from just walking up stairs, another in same close family displaced cuboid in his foot, another tripped and fell and broke ribs etc. 

Im wondering if the J&J jab (in UK) they took in 2020 has weakened bones or ligaments. Has anyone seen mention of these type of symptoms before in after jab population?

They are all over 65 yrs old

Not that I could ever say that to them as jab and govt disciples.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Has anyone had experience with relatives since they had the  jab of ligament and bone issues. Hearing from 3 of my fam that they have had weird bone or ligament problems. One with torn meniscus in knee from just walking up stairs, another in same close family displaced cuboid in his foot, another tripped and fell and broke ribs etc. 

Im wondering if the J&J jab (in UK) they took in 2020 has weakened bones or ligaments. Has anyone seen mention of these type of symptoms before in after jab population?

It appears according to available data that the jabs can cause a whole variety of problems depending on what underlying medical or physical issues each particular person may have, be they major or minor. So, I'd suggest that those concerns you mention have the potential to be caused by the jabs

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nip said:

It appears according to available data that the jabs can cause a whole variety of problems depending on what underlying medical or physical issues each particular person may have, be they major or minor. So, I'd suggest that those concerns you mention have the potential to be caused by the jabs

Hmm well one has had bone issues ( hip replacements etc) which in my opinion is directly related to the amount of cow milk in all formats that she consumes, she now has the knee issue which is ligament but started as a bone locking up. He husband had blood problems and takes warferin (!) plus he has nerve damage in his teens, he now has the foot issue. They are both very active and do sports etc.

The other lady is in 80's and has been wobbly on her feet for a few years, so may not be jab related.

2 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Hmm well one has had bone issues ( hip replacements etc) which in my opinion is directly related to the amount of cow milk in all formats that she consumes, she now has the knee issue which is ligament but started as a bone locking up. He husband had blood problems and takes warferin (!) plus he has nerve damage in his teens, he now has the foot issue. They are both very active and do sports etc.

The other lady is in 80's and has been wobbly on her feet for a few years, so may not be jab related.

Fluoride's effects on bone should not be discounted either: https://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/bone-fracture/

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

There are ligament injuries in the adverse reaction data:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Covid vaccine: The HIDDEN arm side effect which is ruining people's lives and lasting mont | Express.co.uk

First time ive seen this. I was looking to see if there were any known CV vaccine affect on joints etc, after reading @RobinJ previous post

Thanks, yeah Ive seen reports of arm damage after the jab before in the freedom press. I remember her saying after she got the J&J that she 'felt funny with a screaming headache and pain in her arm straight after the jab' but she just 'took a paracetemol' and felt fine! 🙄

So...take a poison, feel shit, but nothing bad about the jab. 

Not sure if she had boosters but I know she had the flu shot a couple of months before the J&J jab. I gave up asking about vax as it just leads to arguments and I dont need the negative energy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Thanks, yeah Ive seen reports of arm damage after the jab before in the freedom press. I remember her saying after she got the J&J that she 'felt funny with a screaming headache and pain in her arm straight after the jab' but she just 'took a paracetemol' and felt fine! 🙄

So...take a poison, feel shit, but nothing bad about the jab. 

Not sure if she had boosters but I know she had the flu shot a couple of months before the J&J jab. I gave up asking about vax as it just leads to arguments and I dont need the negative energy.

Capillary Leak Syndrome ( https://darianfentos.writeas.com/covid-jabs-and-capillary-leak-syndrome ). Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia ( https://darianfentos.writeas.com/astra-vs ). Don't underestimate the serious danger of a headache after one of these jabs, even many weeks later.

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Capillary Leak Syndrome ( https://darianfentos.writeas.com/covid-jabs-and-capillary-leak-syndrome ). Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia ( https://darianfentos.writeas.com/astra-vs ). Don't underestimate the serious danger of a headache after one of these jabs, even many weeks later.

good grief. Another thing I forgot to mention is that they are all sick at the same time which is interesting. From memory they were jabbed in Dec 2020

4 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

good grief. Another thing I forgot to mention is that they are all sick at the same time which is interesting. From memory they were jabbed in Dec 2020

Regarding the headache thing:

"You should seek medical attention immediately if, following vaccination, you have any of these symptoms: headache that persists for more than 48 hours after vaccination, or appears later than 48 hours after vaccination, which: may be relieved by simple painkillers initially, but then persists; may be worse when lying down; may be accompanied by nausea and vomiting." https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/thrombosis-with-thrombocytopenia-syndrome-tts

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

The Evil Dr of Death Shithead Sajid has opened his mouth to spew more vile crap.

According to him a fourth satan juice jab pushes antibody levels even higher than those seen after the third, 12 to 16 times higher levels of antibodies in the blood a fortnight after they got their fourth shot.

The ever shining vaseline head and happy Dr of Death:

Asaj_img.jpg.b8057e4813aff0ae84b69eef98953d41.jpg

Dr Shithead claims people who had two doses of the AstraZeneca satan juice then a Pfizer satan juice booster then a Pfizer or Moderna jab had more antibodies, which they have created a fancy mamby-pamby name for: The CovBoost system. No severe side-effects for peeps of the four jabs , but some did report very minor pain or fatigue.

People might reach a "ceiling" in terms of the amount of protection they could get from a fourth jab.

Dr Shithead claims this is evidence showing importance of people talking boosters

"We're able to live with COVID thanks to the protection from the satan juice and boosters dose will top you up to continue to keep you and your loved ones safe."

A number of groups have been nazi ordered forward for a spring booster, including those aged 75 and over, peeps who live in concentration camps / care homes for older people, or people aged 12 and over who have a weakened immune system ( for some strange reason )  it will be their fifth jab of slow death.

So far more than three million people have received their spring booster in England alone, according to the NHS in England.

Saul Faust of NIHR Southampton Clinical Research made a gloomy prediction for the future: "These results give benefits to vulnerable people and gives confidence for a autumn booster programme in the UK. "

EDIT: Faust has just said more boosters will be necessary so that if a more dangerous or infectious new variant comes along, the population could quickly be boosted so antibody levels are maximised when they are most needed. - More signs of the future

Boost your blood with poison until you die, seems to be the current game plan. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Fluoride's effects on bone should not be discounted either: https://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/bone-fracture/

@RobinJ

This is so true. The group of anti biotics known as fluoroquinolones are deadly. They started pushing these dreadful drugs after the alleged Anthrax scare in 2001. They cause tendon and ligament damage and many people carry on taking them unaware of the deadly possibilities. Many fibromyalgia cases (and the rise in the syndrome in past 20 years) are due to this in my own opinion. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/disabling-potentially-permanent-side-effects-lead-suspension-restrictions-quinolone-fluoroquinolone

Most older people have been prescribed one of these drugs in latter years - the damage is accumulative. Because we are not being told what exactly is in the the ''vax'' outside of the questionable ingredients we do know are in it - it's a safe bet to say the unknown contents are unknown for a reason.

Also, I became allergic to Ibuprofen last year... never was before and only took the garbage when absolutely necessary. But the allergic reaction was dizziness, headache, warmth, blurry vision, blood pressure surge and eventually collapse. I did a bit of research and found that the brand of Ibuprofen was now being made in China...whereas it wasnt before.

The pills given for the surge in BP (albeit on a very short term basis) had part of my leg go numb. This is worrying as children can be given this drug...

Whatever is going on...  the Pharmaceutical business is dangerously unethical and negative symptoms can be attributed to anything they prescribe or inject, now more then ever.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

JABBED:

reminds me a bit of the narcolepsy girls were developing after getting the HPV vaccine...

'I call them brown outs!' Brian May says he's battling a 'strange' persisting condition where he suddenly needs to sleep after having Covid

By Charlotte Dean For Mailonline

Published: 14:41 BST, 10 May 2022 | Updated: 16:18 BST, 10 May 2022

Brian May has opened up about the lasting after effects of battling Covid as he revealed he is suffering from extreme waves of tiredness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10801307/Brian-says-hes-battling-strange-persisting-condition.html

JABBED?

YouTube star and 'dating guru' Kevin Samuels dies aged 57 after having 'chest pains': Nurse, 32, who spent night with him called 911

• YouTuber Kevin Samuels, 57, died in Atlanta on Thursday after 'chest pains'
  • The Atlanta Police Department said Ortensia Alcantara, 32, a nurse, called 911 and reported an 'injured person'
  • She had already reportedly requested a defibrillator from the front desk to keep him alive until EMS services arrived and transferred him to Piedmont Hospital 
  • When police arrived,  EMS was already performing CPR on him and Alcantara, a nurse, reported that he had fallen on her when she tried to help him 
  • His mother Beverly Samuels-Burch reported found out about his death via social media 
  • The 'relationship guru' was known for being controversial and was often described as misogynistic and toxic 
  • He recently received heat after calling unmarried women over 35 'leftovers' and said 'men know that there is something likely wrong with you' 

By Alyssa Guzman For Dailymail.Com

Published: 20:34 BST, 6 May 2022 | Updated: 21:10 BST, 6 May 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10790601/YouTube-star-dating-guru-Kevin-Samuels-dies-aged-57-having-chest-pains.html