Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 hours ago, jedidiah said:

The way people state with certainty their beliefs is laughable

That would make listening toDavid Icke pointless then?
We’re all in theory here because at least something resonates in what he’s said, no?

As far as I understand, but have no proof to validate this, Gareth Icke was a key figure in creating this Forum. 
Presumably the intention was to create a space where, like and un alike minds could explore and share their experiences and understandings of the world around them.

Maybe on a personal level all my beliefs are wrong. A lot probably are😀

I’d rather debate the world around me, and be completely wrong than have the inane discussion the average person 

I have met has😀

image.png.e55fc8f1344cdea2268457d53b263db5.png

This clown has spare rooms in his palace's for Ukranian refugees and his mum has a few spare rooms too. She won't be attending the commons opening ceremony this year either because she's probably dead.

I'm only 20 minutes into this and it is a good watch for any sleepers on the fence.

https://odysee.com/@WeThePeople_News:4/JFK-to-911------Everything-Is-A-Rich-Man's-Trick:3

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

God is just a label to paste on, just like all the other things.

Personally, I believe that to be right.

Maybe when I pass on I will get the shock of all shocks.

Human nature dictates that someone, somewhere will always try to manipulate other humans. To be in charge. The fear of God, or god, has savaged humanity and Mother Earth for time immemorial. Even before humans developed more complex communications systems, fear guided a lot of our actions.

I don’t fear God/god. I fear people who will commit atrocities in God/gods name

19 hours ago, sock muppet said:

The very definition of 'CHAV' if you ever needed to know what a chav is.

Breed like flies, wear loads of bling, drive fancy motors, lives in a big council house and sponges off the state, CHAV'S.

But such popular chavs, that's what bothers me, how the stupid sheep line up to wave the flag, " The queen is so fantastic, she does so much for the country " "The royals are the backbone of this country" - This is what people say to me, and if i try to tell them the truth they get upset, so much i love with that bloomin TV it's ridiculous stupid crazy, mentally deficent, i seriously look at these idiots and think how much better the world would be without them - better shut up now before i start sounding like bill gates

19 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Keir-in-the-headlights is clearly the PTB's chosen man, which begs the question why stir up this nonsense Beergate crap....is it just to create the illusion of "equality" - ie BJ was naughty, so we'll make the public think Starmer ain't the complete company boy that he is....or is it all just to distract from the Yewcrane and buy some time til the Jubilee.

The notion of Starmer swigging back cans like one of the lads is laughable, of course. He's as much one of the people as Tony Blair.

SIR Keir Starmer QC. Anointed by Her Maj's cronies and a top, slick lawyer.

Gotta agree with you.

Lights. Camera. Action.

These peeps should get an academy award for this continous playacting drama thing they do to the poor befuddled sheep, who are now convinced it is real, they actually believe all that crap, that starmer is trying to bring justice, expose crimes commited by BJ, do the right and honourable thing, to keep the people informed- what utter BS

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The Evil Dr of Death Shithead Sajid has opened his mouth to spew more vile crap.

According to him a fourth satan juice jab pushes antibody levels even higher than those seen after the third, 12 to 16 times higher levels of antibodies in the blood a fortnight after they got their fourth shot.

The ever shining vaseline head and happy Dr of Death:

Asaj_img.jpg.b8057e4813aff0ae84b69eef98953d41.jpg

Dr Shithead claims people who had two doses of the AstraZeneca satan juice then a Pfizer satan juice booster then a Pfizer or Moderna jab had more antibodies, which they have created a fancy mamby-pamby name for: The CovBoost system. No severe side-effects for peeps of the four jabs , but some did report very minor pain or fatigue.

People might reach a "ceiling" in terms of the amount of protection they could get from a fourth jab.

Dr Shithead claims this is evidence showing importance of people talking boosters

"We're able to live with COVID thanks to the protection from the satan juice and boosters dose will top you up to continue to keep you and your loved ones safe."

A number of groups have been nazi ordered forward for a spring booster, including those aged 75 and over, peeps who live in concentration camps / care homes for older people, or people aged 12 and over who have a weakened immune system ( for some strange reason )  it will be their fifth jab of slow death.

So far more than three million people have received their spring booster in England alone, according to the NHS in England.

Saul Faust of NIHR Southampton Clinical Research made a gloomy prediction for the future: "These results give benefits to vulnerable people and gives confidence for a autumn booster programme in the UK. "

EDIT: Faust has just said more boosters will be necessary so that if a more dangerous or infectious new variant comes along, the population could quickly be boosted so antibody levels are maximised when they are most needed. - More signs of the future

Edited by jack121

Royals claim to be in danger as they reveal that five months ago an intruder armed with a crossbow was arrested after attempting to break into Windsor Castle.

Whilst in April last year a man carrying an axe was arrested on the Mall near Buckingham Palace.

No reports of peeps carrying stakes, silver bullets or holy water has been mentioned, or any kind of lizard vermin repellent spray

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, jack121 said:

The Evil Dr of Death Shithead Sajid has opened his mouth to spew more vile crap.

According to him a fourth satan juice jab pushes antibody levels even higher than those seen after the third, 12 to 16 times higher levels of antibodies in the blood a fortnight after they got their fourth shot.

The ever shining vaseline head and happy Dr of Death:

Asaj_img.jpg.b8057e4813aff0ae84b69eef98953d41.jpg

Dr Shithead claims people who had two doses of the AstraZeneca satan juice then a Pfizer satan juice booster then a Pfizer or Moderna jab had more antibodies, which they have created a fancy mamby-pamby name for: The CovBoost system. No severe side-effects for peeps of the four jabs , but some did report very minor pain or fatigue.

People might reach a "ceiling" in terms of the amount of protection they could get from a fourth jab.

Dr Shithead claims this is evidence showing importance of people talking boosters

"We're able to live with COVID thanks to the protection from the satan juice and boosters dose will top you up to continue to keep you and your loved ones safe."

A number of groups have been nazi ordered forward for a spring booster, including those aged 75 and over, peeps who live in concentration camps / care homes for older people, or people aged 12 and over who have a weakened immune system ( for some strange reason )  it will be their fifth jab of slow death.

So far more than three million people have received their spring booster in England alone, according to the NHS in England.

Saul Faust of NIHR Southampton Clinical Research made a gloomy prediction for the future: "These results give benefits to vulnerable people and gives confidence for a autumn booster programme in the UK. "

EDIT: Faust has just said more boosters will be necessary so that if a more dangerous or infectious new variant comes along, the population could quickly be boosted so antibody levels are maximised when they are most needed. - More signs of the future

you got to be a real wanker and following Rothschilds orders to be a "high level Goldman Sachs banker" to then have to come and talk utter shit as a fucking health secretary.

After the fake stepping down as chancellor he probably sat there for months wondering what shit low profile role Jacob might put him in next. Javid, you low life cocksucker in the pockets of your doomed masters, we won't forget you. Chelsea smile will look good on your smarmy fucking face.

• Like 2

Poor old deborah james has said that “nobody knows how long I’ve got left” as her active care ended and she has been moved to a hospice. The woman has been flashed all over the media, at the behest of the cancer charities ( two faced lying bar stewards ) to help raise even more money to fill their bottomless greedy coffers

as they pretened they do not know what causes cancer and want us to give them loads of money so they can look into it.

adjAAX5QCe_img.jpg.996cea063f98793b61855cad43f24af0.jpg

Debs is a fan of the satan juice, takes her flu jabs regularly and drinks plenty of tap water to  " keep herself flush " as keeping oneself flush with heavy-metal laden tap water is so good for you, as prescribed by doctor philip scofield, dr holly willoughby and the doctors on loose women

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

But such popular chavs, that's what bothers me, how the stupid sheep line up to wave the flag, " The queen is so fantastic, she does so much for the country " "The royals are the backbone of this country" - This is what people say to me, and if i try to tell them the truth they get upset, so much i love with that bloomin TV it's ridiculous stupid crazy, mentally deficent, i seriously look at these idiots and think how much better the world would be without them - better shut up now before i start sounding like bill gates

Unfortunately for us mere plebs on the farm, it is the system we are born into and if it works and affords you a life of your own regardless of the miserable existence why would you question it, but now the veil is coming off and as far as this monarchy system is concerned the end of the road, long live the British Free Republic!

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 9:22 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Yes, never ever forget these criminals in Governments and the bought media 

Actually, I would prefer to forget these pieces of shit. They pollute the mind.

On 5/8/2022 at 9:02 PM, Golden Retriever said:

I can't verify the numbers who were vaccinated, but I can verify Andrew Neil is a pressitute for

the gang.

Haven't we been punished enough by being subjected to these press wanktards for the last few years? 😄

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Gotta agree with you.

Lights. Camera. Action.

These peeps should get an academy award for this continous playacting drama thing they do to the poor befuddled sheep, who are now convinced it is real, they actually believe all that crap, that starmer is trying to bring justice, expose crimes commited by BJ, do the right and honourable thing, to keep the people informed- what utter BS

Well they are out of work pantomime actors that Equity would not even have amongst their membership, and they have sold their souls for the payroll so they will not stop with this charade and the FEAR statements they make will just devolve into farcical nonsense.

Edited by sock muppet
words again
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Personally, I believe that to be right.

Maybe when I pass on I will get the shock of all shocks.

Human nature dictates that someone, somewhere will always try to manipulate other humans. To be in charge. The fear of God, or god, has savaged humanity and Mother Earth for time immemorial. Even before humans developed more complex communications systems, fear guided a lot of our actions.

I don’t fear God/god. I fear people who will commit atrocities in God/gods name

The things we fear are the things that control us, whether that's a god, death, or a mythical virus. Let go of fear, and life becomes way more interesting on every level because we then control our own destiny.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

"From today, people in the Northern Territory who work in a wide range of industries — including teachers, tutors, hospitality workers and beauticians — must have had all three COVID-19 vaccines to go into the office. Those who are not triple dosed now risk losing their jobs and a $5,000 fine."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-22/nt-worker-vaccine-mandate-rules-covid-restrictions/101004676

It's called 'freedom', folks.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DarianF said:

"From today, people in the Northern Territory who work in a wide range of industries — including teachers, tutors, hospitality workers and beauticians — must have had all three COVID-19 vaccines to go into the office. Those who are not triple dosed now risk losing their jobs and a $5,000 fine."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-22/nt-worker-vaccine-mandate-rules-covid-restrictions/101004676

It's called 'freedom', folks.

NO job is worth death or a maiming of your body and/ or soul.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Poor old deborah james has said that “nobody knows how long I’ve got left” as her active care ended and she has been moved to a hospice. The woman has been flashed all over the media, at the behest of the cancer charities ( two faced lying bar stewards ) to help raise even more money to fill their bottomless greedy coffers

as they pretened they do not know what causes cancer and want us to give them loads of money so they can look into it.

adjAAX5QCe_img.jpg.996cea063f98793b61855cad43f24af0.jpg

Debs is a fan of the satan juice, takes her flu jabs regularly and drinks plenty of tap water to  " keep herself flush " as keeping oneself flush with heavy-metal laden tap water is so good for you, as prescribed by doctor philip scofield, dr holly willoughby and the doctors on loose women

Are you sure she was a jab ambassador? I still feel bad for her. She's not old :( Waiting in pain for a death is probably worst thing human can experience...

• Like 2