Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

34 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The "Baroness of Burnley" has many good clips of all the bought and dangerous pro Covid bastards.  Never forget.

I'm sitting laughing,A Resusc Annie (yes she had a name)...can you imagine 20 hungover rig workers trying to give her one at a incredibly hungover training session ?

• Like 2

On 5/8/2022 at 11:12 PM, jedidiah said:

They only dictate our lives because we let them.

Time to stop blaming and railing at these things.

Seems like since the beginning of time, the ‘many’ have bowed down to the ‘few’; so whose fault is that?

Time to take responsibility for our own undoing.

The pockets of resistance throughout the ages have been on a hiding to nothing, again because of the many.

So yeah, put the blame for the way this world is where it belongs; the many.

So true but many, including members here, do not know how to manifest the life they want, how do you expect them to do anything about it? Another protest? Walking doesn't change anything. It might let others know but it's rather later in the day. We should be actively rewriting the script in the information field aka the Matrix.

The difference between normies and the members is that members know a little more about the truth but knowledge is nothing if you don't do nothing afterwards...

10 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Easy. Don't pay your tv licence... Don't watch tv. 

I did this 3 years ago now and life is so much better without it. 👊

I did that over two decades ago. 😋

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Personally I doubt in any such thing as Satan, its a construct to justify good and evil.

Second, 'freaky scary numbers' also bull.

Just because something has been subverted does not make it bad. Numbers: we are taught to think of certain number formations as representing evil, another subversion of the truth.

No entity can ever fully control any part of this change. If they could they would have done it already in the other past reset attempts which all failed. Humanity is still here, and we will be here when all this control nonsense is over. 

The universe is about balance in all things. When things get too far out of whack, they are brought back into line. We are all part of that realignment, some willingly, some not until the last moment will they really understand themselves and their force in this dimension.

Believing in a single 'god' or 'satan' really has to be broken down. Its old world thinking via religious indoctrination.

WE are the power, we HAVE the power and the truth.  Time to stop giving away our power to one side or another an become what we are supposed to be. The only thing you need faith in is yourself.

Yeah, I have come to a conclusion that all these labels like gods, satan etc.... they are just energies, aspects representing a quality.

Just like we, individually present/express certain qualities such as motherly, caring...... genius, active, sporty, creative etc...

If you know how to handle these energies, it will not be a problem. It's like someone placing a small size boulder on your path and they do but if you are paying attention you don't get tripped but if you are walking carelessly you might fall over. Equally, you could place a ton of cocain, a dozen case of JD and a dozen naked bodies in front of me and I am quite happy to walk away while others will have a party....

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

None of yesterday's new stories mentioned cause of death, which is always suspicious. "The family ask for privacy at this time", or some such thing is always trotted out.

Yes, I am noticing that too. A lot more of these stories do not even hint at the cause of death which in my opinion only happens when the person has taken their own life, and then even if that does happen, they almost always include the number of the Samaritans or Lifeline (here in Australia) which indicates the cause. Something definitely off with all these deaths with not a hint of the causes. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

So true but many, including members here, do not know how to manifest the life they want, how do you expect them to do anything about it? Another protest? Walking doesn't change anything. It might let others know but it's rather later in the day. We should be actively rewriting the script in the information field aka the Matrix.

The difference between normies and the members is that members know a little more about the truth but knowledge is nothing if you don't do nothing afterwards...

I neither care, nor expect anyone to do anything; I’m not my brothers keeper, to coin a banal phrase.

How do you know for certain there is a ‘matrix’?  

The way people state with certainty their beliefs is laughable; and anyone who takes anything on faith is deluded and naive - and brainwashed.

I find your last sentence rather patronising; ‘normies’?

How can members know the truth; who told them the truth; and who told them the truth, ad infinitum?

As above, you have to be a complete naïf to take anything on faith; that is part of centuries of brainwashing.

Look to yourself; try some humility and admit we know nothing; fat chance of that with the excess of huge egos here.

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

The "Baroness of Burnley" has many good clips of all the bought and dangerous pro Covid bastards.  Never forget.

I've mentioned it before but Carr looks different nowadays, maybe botox, maybe something else. But what a cunt, disgusting that a man of Irish descent should be such an agenda dickrider.  Mark him down with the Kaiser Chiefs as twats who hopefully aren't forgotten in the aftermath.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Believing in a single 'god' or 'satan' really has to be broken down. Its old world thinking via religious indoctrination.

Not true, a belief in God is a belief in truth, the alternative Satan, prince of this world, a god with small 'g', is the belief in deception.

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

WE are the power, we HAVE the power and the truth.  Time to stop giving away our power to one side or another an become what we are supposed to be. The only thing you need faith in is yourself.

This is all true, but in a cosmic war there are sides, truth or deception.

On 5/9/2022 at 4:26 AM, sock muppet said:

With respect to the Pfizer statement only, it is one thing to say some percentage or other, but those that have inquiring minds such as those on this forum, still wish to know AGAINST WHAT EXACTLY!!!

some form of coronavirus ie; the common cold?

They have been trying to make coronavirus "vaccines" for the garden variety cold for years

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

some form of coronavirus ie; the common cold?

They have been trying to make coronavirus "vaccines" for the garden variety cold for years

And terminology rears it's ugly head again, what is it when we say virus or poison, for me at least virus, be it real of not, has the ability to self replicate at the hosts expense and be transmissible, where as poison only affects that which has come into contact with and is not transmissible because it does not self replicate, it is perplexing.

41 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Not true, a belief in God is a belief in truth, the alternative Satan, prince of this world, a god with small 'g', is the belief in deception.

This is all true, but in a cosmic war there are sides, truth or deception.

God is just a label to paste on, just like all the other things.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

100% not contrived by slavish pravda media. Totally genuine.  

Completely heart warming and definitely not sick-bag material.

Absolutely not guilty of genocide and crimes against humanity.

I fcvking hate this kvnt that 'leads' my country. (I know I oft repeat myself, but despite what I may post around here sometimes, I don't *actually* hate™ anyone - so saying so means something. Just like calling someone that word.)

I think she makes everyones skin crawl just that little bit *differently* than the other petty tyrants.... for some reason?? 

That EU b!tch Ursula.

Those Aussie b!tches.

Krankie Sturgeon.

That Beetlejuice b!tch from Chicago.

Even Theresa May

At least those WO-men are straight up

Something about Cindy though - just *something* compared to the rest (of the woman) - or is it just me? is it the deceit? the dripping cringe?

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jedidiah said:

I neither care, nor expect anyone to do anything; I’m not my brothers keeper, to coin a banal phrase.

How do you know for certain there is a ‘matrix’?  

The way people state with certainty their beliefs is laughable; and anyone who takes anything on faith is deluded and naive - and brainwashed.

I find your last sentence rather patronising; ‘normies’?

How can members know the truth; who told them the truth; and who told them the truth, ad infinitum?

As above, you have to be a complete naïf to take anything on faith; that is part of centuries of brainwashing.

Look to yourself; try some humility and admit we know nothing; fat chance of that with the excess of huge egos here.

What is your version of what the 'matrix' is please?

I tend to think that there is a shadow type government working in concert behind the scenes...as in behind the faces that appear to run this circus known as a World Order.

I'm interested in why anyone thinks its not happening. What else do you think could be going on?

What is your thought on why this pandemic has been so obviously planned? We have an alleged virus with more variations than the Kama Sutra - which has never happened before...and in truth is an unlikely occurrence scientifically, at least when the claimed symptoms of these variants seem no worse than a cold, a flu or pneumonia or is symptom-less.  But we have been sold this for over two years now. Then the vaccines - First one, then another, then a booster and another. But no sign of any cure to the alleged affliction that they claim is a virus. Now we have the clock ticking away until the ultimate jab is released in the Fall/Autumn. The trials for the existing jabs are supposedly still underway until 2023, yet there is another jab already on the horizon after several that have been useless. I personally think they have been useless because the thing they are alleged to prevent hasn't been found to exist in the first place. If it hasn't been found to exist why are they creating alleged cures? We know there have been a crazy amount of bad reactions to this 'cure' and many deaths... But we are still expected to believe that a new version of this juice will works wonders.

Something is going on -  its not obvious to everyone...so unless people have their eyes and ears and minds open , the undercurrent of a veiled common purpose is being overlooked by those who are complacent to the actions that are uniformly panning out in most countries of the world. 

https://lfpress.com/news/local-news/health-unit-looks-ahead-to-anticipated-fall-vaccine-campaign

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I fcvking hate this kvnt that 'leads' my country. (I know I oft repeat myself, but despite what I may post around here sometimes, I don't *actually* hate™ anyone - so saying so means something. Just like calling someone that word.)

I think she makes everyones skin crawl just that little bit *differently* than the other petty tyrants.... for some reason?? 

That EU b!tch Ursula.

Those Aussie b!tches.

Krankie Sturgeon.

Even Theresa May

Something about Cindy though - just *something* compared to the rest (of the woman) - or is it just me? is it the deceit? the dripping cringe?

mmm she's like a smiling horse faced assassin.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

What is your version of what the 'matrix' is please?

What is your thought on why this pandemic has been so obviously planned?

I have no ‘version’ of the matrix; how can I? I have seen no matrix; have no absolute proof of any matrix.

If anyone has, please present the proof.

How can I know anything for sure; how can anyone?

I can surmise, guess, pontificate.

We are subjected to lies, evasions, doublespeak, so much obfuscation and just plain idiocy that it is a waste of time and energy to guess the ultimate endgame.

Though it doesn’t really matter; if you know who you are it’s all ok; something the deceivers have spent millenia trying to wipe from our awareness- and have largely succeeded.

That is my opinion; no one has to accept it, and I don’t waste my energy trying to convince anyone; no worries here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jedidiah said:

I have no ‘version’ of the matrix; how can I? I have seen no matrix; have no absolute proof of any matrix.

If anyone has, please present the proof.

How can I know anything for sure; how can anyone?

I can surmise, guess, pontificate.

We are subjected to lies, evasions, doublespeak, so much obfuscation and just plain idiocy that it is a waste of time and energy to guess the ultimate endgame.

Though it doesn’t really matter; if you know who you are it’s all ok; something the deceivers have spent millenia trying to wipe from our awareness- and have largely succeeded.

That is my opinion; no one has to accept it, and I don’t waste my energy trying to convince anyone; no worries here.

Thank you for your reply.  I can see you feel that you have no absolute proof in your mind, that anything other than you know we are being subjected to lies/evasions/doublespeak/obfuscation/ deceit/ etc. That there are deceivers in the world who are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. So on one level you actually do believe there is a hidden level of control and deceptive tactics at play.

I asked your version of 'the Matrix'  because if you could identify what it was in your opinion then you could maybe explain why you dont see any semblance of it.

I see a 'virus' that hasn't been isolated in and of itself...and an alleged cure that doesn't cure...after 3/4 doses, to be followed up later this year with yet another. I provided a link showing that intention, which is another deliberate attempt to force people to succumb to pressure.

I agree that we are subjected to lies, doublespeak, evasion, idiocy and obfuscation... I mean, they are lying about a virus and its infinite variants, lying that they have a cure, lying that they haven't killed people in care homes (my mother was one). The list goes on. I think for many of us, these things paint a clear picture that there is an infrastructure that is working globally to coerce people over the world to conform to its obscure and deadly ideals. Some call it a matrix. I dont like that definition myself...and have much stronger words I would use for it ;-)

Thanks for your input jedidiah. I appreciate your response.

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

That EU b!tch Ursula.

Those Aussie b!tches.

Krankie Sturgeon.

Even Theresa May

Possessed? MK ultra? Blackmailed? There's something there alright, bet she's vastly different to the person she was born.

• Like 1

Latest replies would explain why i recently have been banging on about psychopathy and its effect on the planet. Once again; i am NOT suggesting we are not responsible for ourselves. However, all of the green bullshit gets contradicted day after day and coasting along with that is hypocritical. But making 'regular consumers' feel responsible for 'ecosystem change' is a hoax, and let no one ever sell you the hoax of climate change, it is a word trick on several levels at once. Climates have changed since this planet became a planet, ecosystems have changed since we have managed a large human population, i wish everyone would recognize the difference tomorrow. Of course this verbal confusion is not accidental and everyone is focused on the problem that is not actually an acute problem, but being against CO2 instead of being against cadmium released into continental river systems is fucking insane. The doublespeak reached its peak. Poison lakes near chinese manufacturing towns. But if i speak out against Climate Change i am an insane heretic. While environment change is so much more pressing. Did anyone vote for this shit? Are western democracies broken?

Here is the catchphrase, that needs to go worldwide. I am as serious as heart attack right now;

Governments need to facilitate what we do, instead of order what we can't do.

print a sticker, put it on your socials

8 hours ago, RobinJ said:

God said there would be a falling away towards the end.

2 Thessalonians 2:3

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

6 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Does that make the Forum null and void? 
If no one knows the truth.

If no one can trust the person/s speaking.

I understand that there is a lot of information out there. And that it can be very difficult to sift through the shite.

If we can trust nothing then what’s the points of any of this. People will argue that they find their own truths but is that not pointless if they’re wrong.

I’m not being argumentative. Just wondering how you would go about gaining knowledge when  you can trust nothing