Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

BJ has completly ended restrictions for the virus convid in England, including working from home ,  mask-wearing in public places and Convid passes to enter crowded venues  as the New Year rise in infections  resulting in the wave of mass hospitalisations feared by experts did not happen

- some experts these tossers turned out to be.

The convid pass been an infringement of liberties, and has been compared to the nazis passes of WW2, in part a protest against BJ's scandalous leadership

Keir starmer did support the pass .  Those unable to take the satan juice or tested for medical reasons can apply to the NHS for an exemption - or just tell the lying politicians to fuck off and mind their own business

Exactly.

Silently not wearing a mask and not 'accepting' their generosity with the free juice has been a wordless "fuck off and mind your own business".  They know we are out here and also the protests which some think dont help, are being seen by those claiming to have the power.

The truckers in Canada came in droves and were definitely seen haha. I think this is partly why Trudeau and his handlers are holding the unvaccinated hostage. They dont like resistance. Canada is the only country in the world now, as far as I can tell, that is not allowing unvaccinated to travel out of the country on a commercial carrier. Also not allowed to travel on trains within the country. Would love to know if any other country has a'leader' whose pram is surrounded by so  many toys.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

BJ has completly ended restrictions for the virus convid in England, including working from home ,  mask-wearing in public places and Convid passes to enter crowded venues  as the New Year rise in infections  resulting in the wave of mass hospitalisations feared by experts did not happen

- some experts these tossers turned out to be.

The convid pass been an infringement of liberties, and has been compared to the nazis passes of WW2, in part a protest against BJ's scandalous leadership

Keir starmer did support the pass .  Those unable to take the satan juice or tested for medical reasons can apply to the NHS for an exemption - or just tell the lying politicians to fuck off and mind their own business

Keir-in-the-headlights is clearly the PTB's chosen man, which begs the question why stir up this nonsense Beergate crap....is it just to create the illusion of "equality" - ie BJ was naughty, so we'll make the public think Starmer ain't the complete company boy that he is....or is it all just to distract from the Yewcrane and buy some time til the Jubilee.

The notion of Starmer swigging back cans like one of the lads is laughable, of course. He's as much one of the people as Tony Blair.

SIR Keir Starmer QC. Anointed by Her Maj's cronies and a top, slick lawyer.

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

For these people who just turn up somewhere and wave, and that's about it, then spend billions of pounds of your money, live in palaces and mansions, with a dozen cars in the garage and are always disappearing off on luxurious expensive holidays,  what exactly in the hell is a working royal? Some endangered species no one has eve seen or heard of, or seen?

The very definition of 'CHAV' if you ever needed to know what a chav is.

Breed like flies, wear loads of bling, drive fancy motors, lives in a big council house and sponges off the state, CHAV'S.

5 hours ago, Nemo said:

'And Satan will turn the world upside down' 

I had the same vision when I read Marcus's comment - "complete inversion of truth" = satanism

• Like 1

Well its happening here in Ireland now, the govt are now contacting people who marked down their extra bedrooms they have to spare on their census form. I know about one elderly woman who lives alone, has 4 bedrooms and was asked to take in refugees. I have to say it is giving me immense satisfaction in saying I told you so to people here. The Irish would want to wake the fuck up very quickly

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

I might be wrong but i heard this was cancelled.

It has been cancelled. I heard it on UK Column today, something to do with the venue I believe. 

Edited by HeartSpirit

9 hours ago, Nemo said:

And Satan will turn the world upside down' 

pentagram-footage-043100718_iconl.webp.0d2f30bbb8363bcad9617144b98c495b.webp

The five elements, with life force now below the four base elements. Nature inverted or death.

My views on all of this stuff were recently altered by an interview on THC with Marty Leeds ( see link below) . The overall implication is that this is a small group of truly sick people claiming themselves as the divine creator. They make the decisions about how humanity shall live. They have choice over your life.

Through transhumanisn, which is part of every agenda currently in play, they plan to replace the divine with a fake imitation of eternity.

According to Marty Leeds 666 is a divine number, which is essentially represented as Christ himself. All such other freaky scary numbers and symbols have , not surprisingly been usurped and claimed by a deluded bunch of wealthy and powerful  freaks - with all the accompanying suffering and depravity that this involves.

Marty Leeds finally asks a very interesting question  - to paraphrase

'You have all the wealth and global power you could ever need. What more can you want? How about control of billions of souls of the divine source itself?'

It's food for thought for sure !.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/marty-leeds-gnostic-christianity-de-occulting-space-x-the-septenary-cipher/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeartSpirit said:

It has been cancelled. I heard it on UK Column today, something to do with the venue I believe. 

The local council threatened the venue with illogical threats so they pulled the event but they have found a new venue and if the council or vaxxer cult members threaten the new venue then they will still hold the event and all the tickets will be converted to web tickets. 

• Like 1

https://findothers.com/campaign/families-fighting-for-a-uk-bespoke-compensation-sc

About this campaign
Vaccine, Injured, Bereaved UK - is formed of 95 individuals and families who have either been severely injured or bereaved as a direct result of receiving a Covid-19 vaccine in the UK. We are campaigning for the government to create a bespoke Covid-19 compensation scheme to ensure those adversely affected by the vaccine are appropriately compensated, emotionally and medically supported through the life changes and/or grief this caused.
We are not anti-vaccination but rather pro-fairness: Central to our campaign is the notion that providing financial compensation to support those few adversely affected by vaccination is, in our view, the fair, moral and equitable thing to do. 

• Like 2

https://www.theepochtimes.com/how-to-remove-harmful-spike-protein-from-your-body_4454443.html?

8 Ways the Spike Protein Harms the Body
During the two-plus years of the Covid-19 pandemic, many studies have analyzed the threat posed by the spike protein from different aspects, and have discovered that it is harmful to the human body in several ways, including:

1. Damaging the lung cells (including the pulmonary alveoli and pulmonary endothelial cells);
2. Damaging the mitochondria and DNA structures;
3. Damaging cardiovascular cells;
4. Increasing the risk of blood clots;
5. Damaging brain cells;
6. Promoting inflammation;
7. Suppressing immunity;
8. Increasing the risk of cancer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

My views on all of this stuff were recently altered by an interview on THC with Marty Leeds ( see link below) . The overall implication is that this is a small group of truly sick people claiming themselves as the divine creator. They make the decisions about how humanity shall live. They have choice over your life.

Through transhumanisn, which is part of every agenda currently in play, they plan to replace the divine with a fake imitation of eternity.

According to Marty Leeds 666 is a divine number, which is essentially represented as Christ himself. All such other freaky scary numbers and symbols have , not surprisingly been usurped and claimed by a deluded bunch of wealthy and powerful  freaks - with all the accompanying suffering and depravity that this involves.

Marty Leeds finally asks a very interesting question  - to paraphrase

'You have all the wealth and global power you could ever need. What more can you want? How about control of billions of souls of the divine source itself?'

It's food for thought for sure !.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/marty-leeds-gnostic-christianity-de-occulting-space-x-the-septenary-cipher/

Personally I doubt in any such thing as Satan, its a construct to justify good and evil.

Second, 'freaky scary numbers' also bull.

Just because something has been subverted does not make it bad. Numbers: we are taught to think of certain number formations as representing evil, another subversion of the truth.

No entity can ever fully control any part of this change. If they could they would have done it already in the other past reset attempts which all failed. Humanity is still here, and we will be here when all this control nonsense is over. 

The universe is about balance in all things. When things get too far out of whack, they are brought back into line. We are all part of that realignment, some willingly, some not until the last moment will they really understand themselves and their force in this dimension.

Believing in a single 'god' or 'satan' really has to be broken down. Its old world thinking via religious indoctrination.

WE are the power, we HAVE the power and the truth.  Time to stop giving away our power to one side or another an become what we are supposed to be. The only thing you need faith in is yourself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://nakedemperor.substack.com/p/editor-of-the-british-medical-journal?s=w

Hi, I’m Peter Doshi, thanks for the opportunity to speak. Hopefully you can see my title slide with my financial disclosures. For identification purposes, I am on the faculty at the University of Maryland and an editor at The BMJ. I have no relevant conflicts of interest and my comments today are my own.

• Like 1

Jimmy Carr, what a lovely bloke he is eh? Shat all over disabled people (figuratively speaking) as well. Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

(Sorry, forgot myself there for a mo....Jimmy Carr you stupid fucking sell-out shill of a wanker, how fucking smart do you look now).

• Like 7

9 hours ago, sock muppet said:

The very definition of 'CHAV' if you ever needed to know what a chav is.

Breed like flies, wear loads of bling, drive fancy motors, lives in a big council house and sponges off the state, CHAV'S.

And there was me (years ago having a 'patch' on a horrible counil estate) thought it meant Council Housed And Violent....No difference really

Years ago we used to get the ''PVP'' list off the council...potential violent persons ...They were some of the nicest people you could wish to meet,flash there would be a cuppa and you'd be sitting dahn with them and stroking the dog or cat and chatting bollocks....These people were victims of the state,of stigmatisation because of circumstances ....It's got worse now,once upon a time it was localised ,now its nationwide and that big slap with your 'identity' on it will fall....Avoid at all costs

• Thanks 1