Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Not too far from me,Why on earth are people not seeing this and joining the dots? Plain as day to me somethings not right but it seems like the general population have been put in a trance by some dodgy hypnotist...Perhaps that was the intention all along ?

I do fear for our future

Stay with friends and family,keep your networks of like minded folk open and accessible and most all realise 'they' cannot win

Good words. I’ve got a network of fellows who I can trust. Stocked up. Ready for hell

Edited by Bombadil
Corrected sentence
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Denial is powerful, denial becomes cognitive dissonance, their informed realty prevents thought through negative emotion

It is fear and although we find fear in the ignorant contemptible, it is non the less understandable, thus we should find compassion without dishonouring our good knowledge, as we seek and shall soon fight for the middle ground, oh ye peacemakers and warriors for good.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Its fear and although we find fear in the ignorant contemptible, it is non the less understandable, thus we should seek compression without agreement.

It is greater than fear it is a social guilt. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

IF this is true.... salads, raw foods, freshly squeezed juices are off the menu now. Everything must be cooked. 😱

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

IF this is true.... salads, raw foods, freshly squeezed juices are off the menu now. Everything must be cooked. 😱

At the least we know their blood is coagulated and poisoned. 

I would recommend dewormer and antiparasite medicine for the jabbed. (to start with)

Edited by SimonTV

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Somone posted a while back somewhere about billionaires dictating our lives. Just another example

And what they are telling those near is that they are de-popping for the sake of our future....

Just as some of us think normies are too far gone, no brain left etc (quite rightly)..... they can go..... that's exactly how elites sees us.

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Whatever the hell sort of worm is in those jabs, what we do know is that it poisons the blood. 

Poisons the blood and it ends up in the liver hence....hepatitis.

This Covid scamdemic was just a pre-run of what's to come. They tried the whole thing out to see how everyone coped.

The next one will be 50% mortality.

How will you react next time? Will you still be protesting to reveal the truth? Will you be sticking labels on the park benches?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

At the least we know their blood is coagulated and poisoned. 

I would recommend dewormer and antiparasite medicine for the jabbed. (to start with)

What about us?

Those jabbed are picking salad vegs and making sandwiches etc.... before we even talk about shedding.

Would you get parasites off jabbed if you kiss or have SOX?

You know what...I'll just do a divination and see if I've gone one.

Edited by DaleP

Posted (edited)

My question is, what great will before God, assumed the right and authority to cast such plague upon mankind and globally depopulate by disease and sickness.

Adolf Hitler wrote in Mien Kampf 'Today I met with the antichrist, he was cruel and intrepid and he terrified me'.

It is not plagues I fear, but the will of the man that cast them.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nemo said:

My question is, what great will before God, assumed the right and authority to cast such plague upon mankind and globally depopulate by disease and sickness.

Because they have free will. Do as you wish!

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Nemo said:

A healthy mind preserves a healthy body and a healthy body invites not disease into itself

I might rephrase that slightly by  saying that a healthy mind invites not disease into itself, or its body.

Especially given the fact that this reality is all the exclusive product of your own beautiful and unique mind.

Take control of your own mind and my best guess is your body will take care of itself.

And boy do big pharma not want you to understand that  along with their wholly indoctrinated dieticians, doctors and other so called health experts.

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yes, never ever forget these criminals in Governments and the bought media 

Here's another one from earlier in the thread Miss Polly 'perfect ponce face' Hudson that was just itching to go on a mass needle spree to forcibly inject everyone in her way, we will not forget!!!

Take a good look at EVIL as it comes with smiles.🤢🤮

Ghastly wretched woman!!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/as-covid-restrictions-ease-its-26046616

polly.jpg.373ede32777d641760cd6c4a8c74676e.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Take control of your own mind and my best guess is your body will take care of itself.

Thy spirit be made flesh and thy will be done.

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Somone posted a while back somewhere about billionaires dictating our lives. Just another example

They own governments, tell royalty what to do, they decide who gets elected and where, and they have the medical/pharmaceutical industry in their pockets. They rule by proxy and nobody can touch them; or let's say nobody so far has figured out a way to touch them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

They only dictate our lives because we let them.

Time to stop blaming and railing at these things.

Seems like since the beginning of time, the ‘many’ have bowed down to the ‘few’; so whose fault is that?

Time to take responsibility for our own undoing.

The pockets of resistance throughout the ages have been on a hiding to nothing, again because of the many.

So yeah, put the blame for the way this world is where it belongs; the many.

45 minutes ago, Nemo said:

They vaccinated William Shakespeare first. Know them by their deeds.

v-with-hat-e1580767984638.jpg.5aceba829132db25a136ce4c61465d1a.jpg

They probably inverted Shakespeare in terms of who this guy really was , just like  they inverted covid 19.

A natural human defence indicator is now identified as a pathogen.

Their cure is a vaccine that will and is doing the very opposite of what their programmed  people claim it will.

The sooner people begin to understand that absolutely anything you are told by the mainstream media these days is essentially a complete inversion of truth, the faster the psychopaths will fall.

And it is happening. And it will happen.

I guess the speed of all of that depends on those of us who understand this.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The royal parasites and expert begging bowl scroungers are in the news again: queenie poo says only working royals will be allowed on her balcony for jubilee celebrations

( Sheep enslavement celebrations in real life ).

For these people who just turn up somewhere and wave, and that's about it, then spend billions of pounds of your money, live in palaces and mansions, with a dozen cars in the garage and are always disappearing off on luxurious expensive holidays,  what exactly in the hell is a working royal? Some endangered species no one has eve seen or heard of, or seen?

The modern day dodo? Special effects from hollywood?

Little Willie is said to be wary of nazi saluting Harry and Money-grabbing Meghan's appearance at the Platinum Jubilee. He worries that they may use the event for personal gain.

- I mean wtf, is there any other reason these parasites make a public appearance, except to bleed you dry

Edited by jack121
  • Thanks 2

BJ has completly ended restrictions for the virus convid in England, including working from home ,  mask-wearing in public places and Convid passes to enter crowded venues  as the New Year rise in infections  resulting in the wave of mass hospitalisations feared by experts did not happen

- some experts these tossers turned out to be.

The convid pass been an infringement of liberties, and has been compared to the nazis passes of WW2, in part a protest against BJ's scandalous leadership

Keir starmer did support the pass .  Those unable to take the satan juice or tested for medical reasons can apply to the NHS for an exemption - or just tell the lying politicians to fuck off and mind their own business

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

The sooner people begin to understand that absolutely anything you are told by the mainstream media these days is essentially a complete inversion of truth, the faster the psychopaths will fall.

'And Satan will turn the world upside down' 

pentagram-footage-043100718_iconl.webp.0d2f30bbb8363bcad9617144b98c495b.webp

The five elements, with life force now below the four base elements. Nature inverted or death.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Bill Gates please fuck off.

BBC please fuck off.

Together if possible.

Easy. Don't pay your tv licence... Don't watch tv. 

I did this 3 years ago now and life is so much better without it. 👊

• Like 3