Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

At the least we know their blood is coagulated and poisoned. 

I would recommend dewormer and antiparasite medicine for the jabbed. (to start with)

What about us?

Those jabbed are picking salad vegs and making sandwiches etc.... before we even talk about shedding.

Would you get parasites off jabbed if you kiss or have SOX?

You know what...I'll just do a divination and see if I've gone one.

Edited by DaleP

My question is, what great will before God, assumed the right and authority to cast such plague upon mankind and globally depopulate by disease and sickness.

Adolf Hitler wrote in Mien Kampf 'Today I met with the antichrist, he was cruel and intrepid and he terrified me'.

It is not plagues I fear, but the will of the man that cast them.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nemo said:

My question is, what great will before God, assumed the right and authority to cast such plague upon mankind and globally depopulate by disease and sickness.

Because they have free will. Do as you wish!

39 minutes ago, Nemo said:

A healthy mind preserves a healthy body and a healthy body invites not disease into itself

I might rephrase that slightly by  saying that a healthy mind invites not disease into itself, or its body.

Especially given the fact that this reality is all the exclusive product of your own beautiful and unique mind.

Take control of your own mind and my best guess is your body will take care of itself.

And boy do big pharma not want you to understand that  along with their wholly indoctrinated dieticians, doctors and other so called health experts.

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yes, never ever forget these criminals in Governments and the bought media 

Here's another one from earlier in the thread Miss Polly 'perfect ponce face' Hudson that was just itching to go on a mass needle spree to forcibly inject everyone in her way, we will not forget!!!

Take a good look at EVIL as it comes with smiles.🤢🤮

Ghastly wretched woman!!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/as-covid-restrictions-ease-its-26046616

polly.jpg.373ede32777d641760cd6c4a8c74676e.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Somone posted a while back somewhere about billionaires dictating our lives. Just another example

They own governments, tell royalty what to do, they decide who gets elected and where, and they have the medical/pharmaceutical industry in their pockets. They rule by proxy and nobody can touch them; or let's say nobody so far has figured out a way to touch them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Somone posted a while back somewhere about billionaires dictating our lives. Just another example

They only dictate our lives because we let them.

Time to stop blaming and railing at these things.

Seems like since the beginning of time, the ‘many’ have bowed down to the ‘few’; so whose fault is that?

Time to take responsibility for our own undoing.

The pockets of resistance throughout the ages have been on a hiding to nothing, again because of the many.

So yeah, put the blame for the way this world is where it belongs; the many.

45 minutes ago, Nemo said:

They vaccinated William Shakespeare first. Know them by their deeds.

v-with-hat-e1580767984638.jpg.5aceba829132db25a136ce4c61465d1a.jpg

They probably inverted Shakespeare in terms of who this guy really was , just like  they inverted covid 19.

A natural human defence indicator is now identified as a pathogen.

Their cure is a vaccine that will and is doing the very opposite of what their programmed  people claim it will.

The sooner people begin to understand that absolutely anything you are told by the mainstream media these days is essentially a complete inversion of truth, the faster the psychopaths will fall.

And it is happening. And it will happen.

I guess the speed of all of that depends on those of us who understand this.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The royal parasites and expert begging bowl scroungers are in the news again: queenie poo says only working royals will be allowed on her balcony for jubilee celebrations

( Sheep enslavement celebrations in real life ).

For these people who just turn up somewhere and wave, and that's about it, then spend billions of pounds of your money, live in palaces and mansions, with a dozen cars in the garage and are always disappearing off on luxurious expensive holidays,  what exactly in the hell is a working royal? Some endangered species no one has eve seen or heard of, or seen?

The modern day dodo? Special effects from hollywood?

Little Willie is said to be wary of nazi saluting Harry and Money-grabbing Meghan's appearance at the Platinum Jubilee. He worries that they may use the event for personal gain.

- I mean wtf, is there any other reason these parasites make a public appearance, except to bleed you dry

Edited by jack121
  • Thanks 2

BJ has completly ended restrictions for the virus convid in England, including working from home ,  mask-wearing in public places and Convid passes to enter crowded venues  as the New Year rise in infections  resulting in the wave of mass hospitalisations feared by experts did not happen

- some experts these tossers turned out to be.

The convid pass been an infringement of liberties, and has been compared to the nazis passes of WW2, in part a protest against BJ's scandalous leadership

Keir starmer did support the pass .  Those unable to take the satan juice or tested for medical reasons can apply to the NHS for an exemption - or just tell the lying politicians to fuck off and mind their own business

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

The sooner people begin to understand that absolutely anything you are told by the mainstream media these days is essentially a complete inversion of truth, the faster the psychopaths will fall.

'And Satan will turn the world upside down' 

pentagram-footage-043100718_iconl.webp.0d2f30bbb8363bcad9617144b98c495b.webp

The five elements, with life force now below the four base elements. Nature inverted or death.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

BJ has completly ended restrictions for the virus convid in England, including working from home ,  mask-wearing in public places and Convid passes to enter crowded venues  as the New Year rise in infections  resulting in the wave of mass hospitalisations feared by experts did not happen

The convid pass been an infringement of liberties, and has been compared to the nazis passes of WW2, in part a protest against BJ's scandalous leadership

Keir starmer did support the pass .  Those unable to take the satan juice or tested for medical reasons can apply to the NHS for an exemption - or just tell the lying politicians to fuck off and mind their own business

Exactly.

Silently not wearing a mask and not 'accepting' their generosity with the free juice has been a wordless "fuck off and mind your own business".  They know we are out here and also the protests which some think dont help, are being seen by those claiming to have the power.

The truckers in Canada came in droves and were definitely seen haha. I think this is partly why Trudeau and his handlers are holding the unvaccinated hostage. They dont like resistance. Canada is the only country in the world now, as far as I can tell, that is not allowing unvaccinated to travel out of the country on a commercial carrier. Also not allowed to travel on trains within the country. Would love to know if any other country has a'leader' whose pram is surrounded by so  many toys.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Keir-in-the-headlights is clearly the PTB's chosen man, which begs the question why stir up this nonsense Beergate crap....is it just to create the illusion of "equality" - ie BJ was naughty, so we'll make the public think Starmer ain't the complete company boy that he is....or is it all just to distract from the Yewcrane and buy some time til the Jubilee.

The notion of Starmer swigging back cans like one of the lads is laughable, of course. He's as much one of the people as Tony Blair.

SIR Keir Starmer QC. Anointed by Her Maj's cronies and a top, slick lawyer.

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

For these people who just turn up somewhere and wave, and that's about it, then spend billions of pounds of your money, live in palaces and mansions, with a dozen cars in the garage and are always disappearing off on luxurious expensive holidays,  what exactly in the hell is a working royal? Some endangered species no one has eve seen or heard of, or seen?

The very definition of 'CHAV' if you ever needed to know what a chav is.

Breed like flies, wear loads of bling, drive fancy motors, lives in a big council house and sponges off the state, CHAV'S.