Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

22 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It's strange because we (ie through the MSM) haven't heard much at all about Sri Lanka and yet "suddenly" it's on the brink.

Sri lanka has become known because of the very high satan juice uptake per head of population, also peeps need to  be vaxed against Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio and Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Hepatitis A and Typhoid , Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis and Hepatitis B. That's one hellava lot of jabs every year, what is in all of that shit, and which pharama company is selling them all of that crap

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Captainlove said:
9 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Clownworld keeps on giving, wonder if peeps will be as quick to give up their pets as they were everything else.

May be an image of 1 person and text

This can't be real. Its the craziest story ever. How the fuck can dogs give people hepatitis. Dogs have been mans best friend since forever. Total bollocks.

Edited by jack121

9 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Clownworld keeps on giving, wonder if peeps will be as quick to give up their pets as they were everything else.

Got to disagree with you slightly, these two dogs may give you hepatitis, and a whole lot more:

amel.jpeg.21f9c674dc77afbbcf57993876dcb1a3.jpeghorses.jpg.67d9c70d4cc7dc440bb91a1363426667.jpg

Bark Bark Woof Woof. Who let the dogs out. These bitches need putting down as soon as possible for all our sakes. Please do it

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Got to disagree with you slightly, these two dogs may give you hepatitis, and a whole lot more:

amel.jpeg.21f9c674dc77afbbcf57993876dcb1a3.jpeghorses.jpg.67d9c70d4cc7dc440bb91a1363426667.jpg

Bark Bark Woof Woof. Who let the dogs out. These bitches need putting down as soon as possible for all our sakes. Please do it

19 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Hi Jack Can

you repost the comment below?

Not reply is showing as blank on my screen.

I can at least check then where the problem lies and get it sorted!

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

A massive study covering 35 European countries (602 million people) concluded that wearing masks did not reduce transmission or deaths but may have exasperated the virus.

https://thecountersignal.com/study-maks-might-make-covid-worse/

Yet another thing confirmed. The back tracking is picking up pace it seems. 
I think at this point I might change my title from Mr to CCT, correct conspiracy theorist

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Most people they can have, but come for my dog and my Lady will crush anyone who comes between her and the dog.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

The msm have really got it on for these to. Blaming them for the entire outbreak 

D4B2AC2D-940F-4807-A601-F477D7941820.jpeg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I can't verify the numbers who were vaccinated, but I can verify Andrew Neil is a pressitute for

the gang.

Neil's a tosser !