Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

42 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Bill Gates please fuck off.

BBC please fuck off.

Together if possible.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaaction/about/funding/

One of the top 10 donors in 2019/2020.

https://gript.ie/bill-gates-bankrolled-select-media-outlets-to-the-tune-of-319-million-including-the-uks-guardian-and-the-bbc/

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Propaganda alert😡

The BBC interviews Bill Gates yesterday.

Bill Gates says to prevent another pandemic "we" take the reasonably modest measures from it happening again"

My God, the Schmutz of this man

fhKR10499208.jpg?_i=_n504BC99DD0473598AA

"Modest measures" which killed millions of people worldwide from lockdown measures, injections not properly tested and economic

meltdown.

I wonder if that bulge on his forehead appears when he is lying

https://www.nutritruth.org/single-post/parasites-in-the-vaccine-lays-eggs-and-hatches-on-live-tv-this-is-perhaps-the-real-reason-they-ve?fbclid=IwAR3QpLgQKj-xu7bPnaJvEnZHezgpsSE_NSksTiem5XjuTMiX8A0T5NIMtOQ

not watched this one yet. 

Parasites in the vaccine lays eggs and hatches on live TV... this is perhaps the real reason they've outlawed the anti parasite drugs Ivermectin and HCQ.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Pfizer’s COVID vaccine was NOT 95% effective as they claimed. The data shows it has a 12% efficacy rate (https://finance.yahoo.com/.../pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-12...) for the first 7 days...then falls to less than 1% (0.84%)

With respect to the Pfizer statement only, it is one thing to say some percentage or other, but those that have inquiring minds such as those on this forum, still wish to know AGAINST WHAT EXACTLY!!!

40 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Not too far from me,Why on earth are people not seeing this and joining the dots? Plain as day to me somethings not right but it seems like the general population have been put in a trance by some dodgy hypnotist...Perhaps that was the intention all along ?

I do fear for our future

Stay with friends and family,keep your networks of like minded folk open and accessible and most all realise 'they' cannot win

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Not too far from me,Why on earth are people not seeing this and joining the dots? Plain as day to me somethings not right but it seems like the general population have been put in a trance by some dodgy hypnotist...Perhaps that was the intention all along ?

I do fear for our future

Stay with friends and family,keep your networks of like minded folk open and accessible and most all realise 'they' cannot win

Denial is powerful, denial becomes cognitive dissonance, their informed realty prevents thought through negative emotion

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I do fear for our future

Good words. I’ve got a network of fellows who I can trust. Stocked up. Ready for hell

Edited by Bombadil
Corrected sentence
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Denial is powerful, denial becomes cognitive dissonance, their informed realty prevents thought through negative emotion

It is fear and although we find fear in the ignorant contemptible, it is non the less understandable, thus we should find compassion without dishonouring our good knowledge, as we seek and shall soon fight for the middle ground, oh ye peacemakers and warriors for good.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Its fear and although we find fear in the ignorant contemptible, it is non the less understandable, thus we should seek compression without agreement.

It is greater than fear it is a social guilt. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

IF this is true.... salads, raw foods, freshly squeezed juices are off the menu now. Everything must be cooked. 😱

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

IF this is true.... salads, raw foods, freshly squeezed juices are off the menu now. Everything must be cooked. 😱

At the least we know their blood is coagulated and poisoned. 

I would recommend dewormer and antiparasite medicine for the jabbed. (to start with)

Edited by SimonTV

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Somone posted a while back somewhere about billionaires dictating our lives. Just another example

And what they are telling those near is that they are de-popping for the sake of our future....

Just as some of us think normies are too far gone, no brain left etc (quite rightly)..... they can go..... that's exactly how elites sees us.

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Whatever the hell sort of worm is in those jabs, what we do know is that it poisons the blood. 

Poisons the blood and it ends up in the liver hence....hepatitis.

This Covid scamdemic was just a pre-run of what's to come. They tried the whole thing out to see how everyone coped.

The next one will be 50% mortality.

How will you react next time? Will you still be protesting to reveal the truth? Will you be sticking labels on the park benches?