Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

I think we all are trying to stay as healthy as possible during this crazy 'plandemic'. I take the B12 under the tongue pills. I think they really do work because my bloodwork came back last year and my B12 was top of the normal range. I'd keep taking what your taking, maybe add some Magnesium Glycinate and possibly the other B vitamins. Your absorption issues being due to a bowel condition wouldn't have the same effect with the under the tongue B12 as it is absorbed in the mouth and not the stomach or intestines. Maybe try natural Vit C too, in the form of Camu Camu capsules. Not medical advice but my opinion as I use most of what you are taking. We have to make sure we dont succumb to any illness while this alleged 'virus' situation is being pushed as being the only illness out there. Maybe there is a health topic thread on here that has even more suggestions? It will be good to keep the good health posts together.

Since convid my gp practise started to reduce the frequency of my blood tests which had been every 3 months since I had bowel issues, Crohn's disease, and because of previous surgery over the years, I was vulnerable to getting run down and deficient so the tests and up to September 2020 the B12 injections were a good check to test I was maintaining good nutrition which on the whole I did. 

I now have blood tests every 6 months, my last one was tip top but my next one is due in a couple of weeks and we'll see if everything is okay or not or my slight dip in energy levels recently is my imagination or hypochondria. 

Thanks for your advice and I will continue with the under the tongue B12s but I was wondering what tablets you use.

I use Lindens 1000mg once a day dissolve under the tongue tablet and make sure I don't take it at the same time as Vitamin C as I believe the Vitamin C can reduce the B12s effectiveness and so you need a 2 hour gap between taking each one. I also take 800mg of Folic acid with the B12.

Sign of things to come:

Sri Lanka could run out of fuel and food in the next month which could lead to the collapse of agriculture, medical services and industrial production, leading to anarchy.

President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has started a state of emergency, amid fuel shortages, soaring medicine and food prices, and rolling blackouts to ration power supplies

Sri Lanka is talking to the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, and with its major creditors India and China.

A lot of it is being blamed on the banning of fertilizers and allowing farmers to sell only organic produce which seriously cut down on the amount of food in the shops

4 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

Does anybody on here like myself due to absorption issues because of a bowel condition rely on B12 injections every 12 weeks?  

I have not had one for over a year as I was concerned or paranoid that big Pharma were putting Graphine Oxide and other poison into them but the tablets I take instead which disolve under the tongue don't feel as though they are quite as effective as the jab as my energy levels have just started to dip and Im thinking maybe I should go back to have the 12 weekly injection and risk it as I eat healthy and take NAC, Elderberry, Q10, extra Zinc, Vitamin C and D and figured they would counter any harmful stuff in the B12 injection if there is any. 

So just wondering if anyone has a similar dilemma...Cheers. 

If you join the Pernicious Anaemia Society group on Health Unlocked someone there will tell you (by private message) how to source your own vials for injections, if that'd make you feel better. If you can't absorb and convert B12 in the gut, you need injections

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Since convid my gp practise started to reduce the frequency of my blood tests which had been every 3 months since I had bowel issues, Crohn's disease, and because of previous surgery over the years, I was vulnerable to getting run down and deficient so the tests and up to September 2020 the B12 injections were a good check to test I was maintaining good nutrition which on the whole I did. 

I now have blood tests every 6 months, my last one was tip top but my next one is due in a couple of weeks and we'll see if everything is okay or not or my slight dip in energy levels recently is my imagination or hypochondria. 

Thanks for your advice and I will continue with the under the tongue B12s but I was wondering what tablets you use.

I use Lindens 1000mg once a day dissolve under the tongue tablet and make sure I don't take it at the same time as Vitamin C as I believe the Vitamin C can reduce the B12s effectiveness and so you need a 2 hour gap between taking each one. I also take 800mg of Folic acid with the B12.

If you cannot convert B12 in the gut, even sublingual tablets won't work. But Jarrow Formulas methylcobalamin 5000iu are good (the stuff in injections is hydroxycobalamin, which is also the remedy for cyanide poisoning). Also take methylfolate instead of folic acid. The methyl forms mean that you body doesn't have to do so much work converting them into active form. My dad had PA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Sign of things to come:

Sri Lanka could run out of fuel and food in the next month which could lead to the collapse of agriculture, medical services and industrial production, leading to anarchy.

President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has started a state of emergency, amid fuel shortages, soaring medicine and food prices, and rolling blackouts to ration power supplies

Sri Lanka is talking to the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, and with its major creditors India and China.

A lot of it is being blamed on the banning of fertilizers and allowing farmers to sell only organic produce which seriously cut down on the amount of food in the shops

It's strange because we (ie through the MSM) haven't heard much at all about Sri Lanka and yet "suddenly" it's on the brink.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DaleP said:

How do they smell?

I think people are showering less..... just smell not fresh...you know.

May be their sense of smell is gone that they are not aware.

Hard to tell most of the time beneath the layers of sanitizer.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

Does anybody on here like myself due to absorption issues because of a bowel condition rely on B12 injections every 12 weeks?  

I have not had one for over a year as I was concerned or paranoid that big Pharma were putting Graphine Oxide and other poison into them but the tablets I take instead which disolve under the tongue don't feel as though they are quite as effective as the jab as my energy levels have just started to dip and Im thinking maybe I should go back to have the 12 weekly injection and risk it as I eat healthy and take NAC, Elderberry, Q10, extra Zinc, Vitamin C and D and figured they would counter any harmful stuff in the B12 injection if there is any. 

ah I know the feeling.

Beware, if you don't top up, you will damage your nerves. Then you need this thread.

This staff at a dentist didn't know that she was low on B12 and one day woke up and collapsed. Had to have her leg amputated.

I know it's a dilemma :( but you have to take a risk on this one as either way is not good.

My gut feeling is that so many manufacturers i.e. not just limited to a few, produce B12 ampules, you are fine for now.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

I used to be a proper Tim nice but dim Tory boy but in the last 2 years realised since the covid hoax they're all scum of the earth freemasons which I believe is marxist/communist. Not sure about Jeremy Corbyn, he could be the real deal why (voter fraud) he didn't stand a chance?

You need to go further.

To win the game, both side is controlled by the same. 😉

'Tory vs Labour' just gives you an impression that one is better than the other. The agenda is the same.

• Like 1

Dunno bout Jeremy Corbyn (he seemed keen to swallow the Covid BS narrative and push for restrictions) but definitely fell foul at the last election to vote rigging. Now way on earth he lost that election, and certainly not by that joke margin.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DaleP said:

You need to go further.

To win the game, both side is controlled by the same. 😉

'Tory vs Labour' just gives you an impression that one is better than the other. The agenda is the same.

Yes I had no doubt about Bliar and Brown. I didn't know enough about Corbyn but smearing him and Ken Livingstone a couple of anti-semitics within the party had me thinking that they might be ruffling feathers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

Yes I had no doubt about Bliar and Brown. I didn't know enough about Corbyn but smearing him and Ken Livingstone a couple of anti-semitics within the party had me thinking that they might be ruffling feathers.

Ruffle all the feathers they want,The problem is the whole political system in the UK wants collapsing....What we will replace it with i have no idea (open to suggestion here) but this two party shite that has become apparent in the last ten years has crippled us as a nation and with each elected 'mouthpiece' we slide further down the hole ....More laws,more restrictions ....and look how far they have taken the law making in the last two years....They are riding the crest of a seemingly omnipotent wave....Time to smash it down

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Ruffle all the feathers they want,The problem is the whole political system in the UK wants collapsing....What we will replace it with i have no idea (open to suggestion here) but this two party shite that has become apparent in the last ten years has crippled us as a nation and with each elected 'mouthpiece' we slide further down the hole ....More laws,more restrictions ....and look how far they have taken the law making in the last two years....They are riding the crest of a seemingly omnipotent wave....Time to smash it down

"Time to smash it down". I thought a bit recently that it was a shame that Guy Fawkes didn't finish the job but maybe Poutine can fire a hypersonic in there, preferably on a Wednesday lunchtime.

13 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

Another way of getting B12 into the body is via transdermal oils. I’ve read good reports about these https://www.b12oils.com

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

"Time to smash it down". I thought a bit recently that it was a shame that Guy Fawkes didn't finish the job but maybe Poutine can fire a hypersonic in there, preferably on a Wednesday lunchtime.

It needs something as brutal as that TP,I honestly feel that our future is fucked up beyond all recognition and the herd just keep nodding and staring at the tv screen.We need a war,a brutal all out war similar to Ukraine/Russia but centered on the 'ruling' class....wipe them out,then perhaps we can start again ?

• Like 3

I think the conflict there is directly related to the corrupted parts of Ukraine? which are part of the 'ruling' class you speak of. Look in to it, a lot of financial ties and a lot of corruption to sift through but you can land on whats going on. IMHO

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It needs something as brutal as that TP,I honestly feel that our future is fucked up beyond all recognition and the herd just keep nodding and staring at the tv screen.We need a war,a brutal all out war similar to Ukraine/Russia but centered on the 'ruling' class....wipe them out,then perhaps we can start again ?

When only the Manor and the old Rectory have food we all know where to go on the attack, take a few angry and hungry vaxed zombies with us. Land owner Vs peasants again and you know who always took the liberties.

54 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

When only the Manor and the old Rectory have food we all know where to go on the attack, take a few angry and hungry vaxed zombies with us. Land owner Vs peasants again and you know who always took the liberties.

I'm ready,prepard  and will not starve

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Clownworld keeps on giving, wonder if peeps will be as quick to give up their pets as they were everything else.

May be an image of 1 person and text

It's the 'Health Chiefs' that want a fucking good probing!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Clownworld keeps on giving, wonder if peeps will be as quick to give up their pets as they were everything else.

May be an image of 1 person and text

This can't be real. Its the craziest story ever. How the fuck can dogs give people hepatitis. Dogs have been mans best friend since forever. Total bollocks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm ready,prepard  and will not starve

Mate. I feel you brother. I am the same as you.

It's just tptb are waiting for us to take things in our own hands. Cool it for now until they ramp it up. 

Whatever they say we are not the minority.

• Like 3