Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Great link, thanks.

not being able to do a Morpheus / Neo red pill with everyone I care about is the most frustrating aspect of life right now, but you are spot on...

I have been a salesman most of my life. Ask the right questions to get people to stop and think, then provide some simple facts and data relevant to your questions that your ‘customer’ can digest. 

I have won awards for my abilities. I just need to take my emotions out of the process this time, because I can do this. 

I just need to find someone local to me to work with. I’m going to my first stand in the park thing this Sunday. Fingers crossed I can use my talents for what is needed.

rambling a bit but just letting it flow.

god bless us all 

Good luck brother, you will be great! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The vaccine/technology has been there long before the scamdemic. Nobody would have taken DNA-altering drugs willingly; moreover, Pfizer would never have got blanket immunity from suit if the vaccine had found its way onto the market through the normal channels. It might not have got past the clinical trials phase. So we have an engineered flu scare, some dodgy Chinese videos and some more bollocks about bat soup, and, with the controlled Mockingbird media behind it, they unleashed their witches brew to the gullible, frightened, and unthinking populace. As you say, it would be impossible to produce the amount of poison needed in the time allowed. By the way, this is dangerous knowledge, and speaking it in a year or so from now will earn us a place in a camp.

Future of Health Summit 2019

"Obviously we can't just turn off the spigot on the system we have and then say, hey, everyone in the world should get this new vaccine we haven't given to anyone yet. But there must be some way..."

https://odysee.com/@Sasquatch:6/axxzsw:d

I've got the dreaded 'cough' and feel like crap,some might call it covid but years ago when i was a kid it was called a summer cough and cold ,Lemsip and hot whisky toddys will sort it....Why the rush to rechristen everything as covid?.....Who is making cash from the generated chaos?....papers sell more issues with glaring headlines,doctors get to hide more and do telephone consultations ,government ministers get airtime and gravely warn us of impending doom even my local local shop for local people ie the co-op make their employees wear muzzles as the 'covid con' fades into the distance ...Oh well the threat of nuclear armageddon should keep everyone focused for a while,and all the time thats going on big pharma is still at it.

The world has changed in the space of 2 years

And i'm still angry as hell at how it was foisted on the general public but whats even worse was the mass gullibility

I'm sometimes ashamed to admit i'm British when a massive amount of the population  (and all with the ability via smartphone to look at alternative views) couldn't even do that

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I've got the dreaded 'cough' and feel like crap,some might call it covid but years ago when i was a kid it was called a summer cough and cold ,Lemsip and hot whisky toddys will sort it....Why the rush to rechristen everything as covid?.....Who is making cash from the generated chaos?....papers sell more issues with glaring headlines,doctors get to hide more and do telephone consultations ,government ministers get airtime and gravely warn us of impending doom even my local local shop for local people ie the co-op make their employees wear muzzles as the 'covid con' fades into the distance ...Oh well the threat of nuclear armageddon should keep everyone focused for a while,and all the time thats going on big pharma is still at it.

And i'm still angry as hell at how it was foisted on the general public but whats even worse was the mass gullibility

I'm sometimes ashamed to admit i'm British when a massive amount of the population  (and all with the ability via smartphone to look at alternative views) couldn't even do that

Take zinc, vit d and citrus fruits and isolate for two weeks from the jabbed. The irony is that we end up isolating and social distancing from the jabbed. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Take zinc, vit d and citrus fruits and isolate for weeks from the jabbed. The irony is that we end up isolating and social distancing from the jabbed. 

Thank you for the advice,Made the mistake of going to a gig last Saturday where i reckon i picked something up,In a crowd of thousands not a mask in sight though which was brilliant...Its just a bluddy cough and sniffles ,in the olden days you'd get a couple of paracetamol rammed in you and yer granny would make you a hot lemsip and tell you to stop feeling so bluddy sorry for yourself

28 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Same; in the beginning I thought, people aren’t going to swallow this bullshit; huge eye opener for someone who didn’t count themselves as particularly naive when most bent over and took it.

I tried so hard in the beginning to get true info out there, but now I’m done; history has proved that the masses are extremely thick, apathetic and goddamn cowardly.

There are the occasional ones who you can see are on board and can have a rational convo with, but a minority for sure.

I watch it playing out now and have another dram.

• Like 2

It has taken a while to clean up the thread from yesterday. Please use the ignore feature if you are not liking someones posts. Please don't provoke, incite or inflame a situation that arises, it derails the thread and causes a negative vibe for other posters.

Please keep your posts on topic or they may be moved to a different topic or removed completely. Most people come here to interact on various subjects not to enjoy an online disruption/fight. Moderators are in place to do a job. Let them do their job, if you feel they need to be notified about about a post please use the report feature...this is what it is there for. Moderators decisions are final, this is how it works on all sites and their respective forums.

We have Forum Advisors here also, so we are more than capable of sorting any problems that arise. Thank you for your understanding and lets move forward on a positive note and do our best to support this site and the forums within it. Speaking for myself, I am not a heavy handed moderator, I have moderated elsewhere. But, when someones site and forum becomes compromised by negativity it is time to sweep such negativity and get back to what the forum is supposed to be about, and this thread has an amazing wealth of pertinent information, thank you all -  Tomorrow is another day! 🍻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Discussion of moderation is not allowed. Everyone is welcome to raise any concerns, or make their feelings known, to the Mods directly.

Wanting to back up what my fellow moderator has said here. Again, the report feature is to the right of each post, please use it if necessary.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

I don't know that many jabbed people as I kind of disentangled myself from them. But from my small circle who did take the jab. sister in law, more than healthy yoga teacher - no toxins etc etc had the first jab. Blood clot in the leg. Can no longer practice yoga anymore. Legs constantly clots and has to go walking/running throughout the day to get the blood circulating around again. This will be with her forever. 3 of my brothers mates, mid 40s have had heart attacks since - no problems prior.

Did you not tell her about vaxx? I'm surprised because she sounds like a health conscious person.

4 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think it might be hayfever....

It's always this time of the year....lots of pollens in the air...

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I heard some people saying that the jabbed smell and they can smell them, anyone else thought this? 

How do they smell?

I think people are showering less..... just smell not fresh...you know.

May be their sense of smell is gone that they are not aware.

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I think it might be hayfever....

It's always this time of the year....lots of pollens in the air...

Yep, we need to remember that we lived before the covid agenda. Allergies, flu, colds etc didnt disappear because of the man made covid agenda. ;-)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I heard some people saying that the jabbed smell and they can smell them, anyone else thought this? 

I can smell heavy colds/flus in a room where somebody is sick with it. Whenever my children or my wife - and back in the day my own mother and two sisters - have a proper cold (aches, coughing, snot everywhere, sweating) there is a distinct aroma that is musty and slightly peppery. I can also discern the moment when I become sick with something similar, before any symptoms manifest, and will announce to whoever is present that I am about to become ill in the next day or so. The last time this happened was a few months ago as I left a hot car after work. The driver was from Jamaica and blasts heat out even in the summer, whereas I absolutely hate the heat (particularly that dirty stuff coming from air blowers). I got out the car absolutely fine, loved the cool evening air as I walked the last 100 yards to my place, but then got 'struck' with something I immediately knew was going to manifest as a heavy cold. I started shivering in waves and knew I would be too sick to go back into work the following day.

Sure enough, I was off work for the rest of that week and for the duration of my sickness (about a week) could smell it and taste it ten fold. That was the first 'cold' I had experienced in ages. I was thinking just now that every time I have been to a vape expo I have got a similar sickness. It might have had something to do with those huge warm air blowers that are all over the NEC. I am going to one in Birmingham at the end of this month (first one in a couple of years) and am going to double up on my supplements (including NAC) in the days leading up to it. The vape community are largely pro whatever they think will make them popular and perhaps the biggest virtue signallers on the internet. I left that community (online) two years ago as I could not stand their love of being popular, particularly concerning the fake pandemic.

I am only typing this as a reference point to look back on after the 28th May. It will be the first time that I will have been around THOUSANDS who are (likely to have been) jabbed in a single building. I believe there will be 10,000 people going on the Saturday and I bet that very few will not have been jabbed at least once. Vapers, in my experience, tend to have a herd mentality and follow certain big reviewers as if they were God. I looked recently and saw that all the big reviewers in the UK and the USA are still going strong with millions of subs between them - that would not be possible if any of them were as vocally anti jab as we largely are here.

What I will do whilst there, for a fair few thousand know me from my old YouTube review channel and my presence on other vaper's channels, is to get into a discussion about the 'pandemic' with every person that approaches me or that I know from previous expos. I shall report back after the 28th May, assuming that I am not a victim of sickness by a thousand sheds.

• Like 2

Does anybody on here like myself due to absorption issues because of a bowel condition rely on B12 injections every 12 weeks?  

I have not had one for over a year as I was concerned or paranoid that big Pharma were putting Graphine Oxide and other poison into them but the tablets I take instead which disolve under the tongue don't feel as though they are quite as effective as the jab as my energy levels have just started to dip and Im thinking maybe I should go back to have the 12 weekly injection and risk it as I eat healthy and take NAC, Elderberry, Q10, extra Zinc, Vitamin C and D and figured they would counter any harmful stuff in the B12 injection if there is any. 

So just wondering if anyone has a similar dilemma...Cheers. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Same; in the beginning I thought, people aren’t going to swallow this bullshit; huge eye opener for someone who didn’t count themselves as particularly naive when most bent over and took it.

I tried so hard in the beginning to get true info out there, but now I’m done; history has proved that the masses are extremely thick, apathetic and goddamn cowardly.

There are the occasional ones who you can see are on board and can have a rational convo with, but a minority for sure.

I watch it playing out now and have another dram.

Slainté...with you on the Dram medicine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Made in Wales said:

Does anybody on here like myself due to absorption issues because of a bowel condition rely on B12 injections every 12 weeks?  

I have not had one for over a year as I was concerned or paranoid that big Pharma were putting Graphine Oxide and other poison into them but the tablets I take instead which disolve under the tongue don't feel as though they are quite as effective as the jab as my energy levels have just started to dip and Im thinking maybe I should go back to have the 12 weekly injection and risk it as I eat healthy and take NAC, Elderberry, Q10, extra Zinc, Vitamin C and D and figured they would counter any harmful stuff in the B12 injection if there is any. 

So just wondering if anyone has a similar dilemma...Cheers. 

I think we all are trying to stay as healthy as possible during this crazy 'plandemic'. I take the B12 under the tongue pills. I think they really do work because my bloodwork came back last year and my B12 was top of the normal range. I'd keep taking what your taking, maybe add some Magnesium Glycinate and possibly the other B vitamins. Your absorption issues being due to a bowel condition wouldn't have the same effect with the under the tongue B12 as it is absorbed in the mouth and not the stomach or intestines. Maybe try natural Vit C too, in the form of Camu Camu capsules. Not medical advice but my opinion as I use most of what you are taking. We have to make sure we dont succumb to any illness while this alleged 'virus' situation is being pushed as being the only illness out there. Maybe there is a health topic thread on here that has even more suggestions? It will be good to keep the good health posts together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Me too! In fact I am going to pour a dram now.....so many open bottles I sometimes decide not to bother because I cannot decide which to have 😀

Well they do say a whiskey is good for a cold - so maybe it will work for a virus, real or fake ;-)

9 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have some hope. Here in britain 60% have taken the satan juice jab of slow death, that means 40% have not taken the first jab. That's a lot of people. In the media they put forward a very biased image of what is really happening, it's all about doing the right thing for the country, for our family and loved ones, and all the rest of that rubbish.

But at the moment the poopy-mouth media is harping on about stupid elections: you must vote or you don't get a say in who runs the country, women fought so long to get the vote, voting is so important and all the rest of that crap. It's all just a sheep test, to see how gullible the people are or how stupid they are to belive any of that nonsense. Meanwhile the bankers who really run the country, laugh and rub their evil greedy hands.

Me personally, i used to seriously argue with them on my front door, now i don't even bother opening the door. I don't vote and am never going to. Whenever is see those wrinkly, dirty junkie faces on tv: BJ, bumbling biden, jacinda hardon, skinhead schwab, masterbating matt handcock, i'm so glad i don't have anythng to do with politicians

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I have some hope. Here in britain 60% have taken the satan juice jab of slow death, that means 40% have not taken the first jab. That's a lot of people. In the media they put forward a very biased image of what is really happening, it's all about doing the right thing for the country, for our family and loved ones, and all the rest of that rubbish.

But at the moment the poopy-mouth media is harping on about stupid elections: you must vote or you don't get a say in who runs the country, women fought so long to get the vote, voting is so important and all the rest of that crap. It's all just a sheep test, to see how gullible the people are or how stupid they are to belive any of that nonsense. Meanwhile the bankers who really run the country, laugh and rub their evil greedy hands.

Me personally, i used to seriously argue with them on my front door, now i don't even bother opening the door. I don't vote and am never going to. Whenever is see those wrinkly, dirty junkie faces on tv: BJ, bumbling biden, jacinda hardon, skinhead schwab, masterbating matt handcock, i'm so glad i don't have anythng to do with politicians

I used to be a proper Tim nice but dim Tory boy but in the last 2 years realised since the covid hoax they're all scum of the earth freemasons which I believe is marxist/communist. Not sure about Jeremy Corbyn, he could be the real deal why (voter fraud) he didn't stand a chance?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The only freedom of the press is the freedom to spread MSM bollocks without opposition or dissent.

And speaking of bollocks here's that back stabbing bar steward BJ licking a pair right now, he so wishes it was his lover boyfriend bill gates:

aBJindex.jpg.0fa69bc6008a852a80878034c5f8c83a.jpg

BJ's mouth is so tired from kissing bill, and talking bullshit and lying to the people, he has to resort to using his hands to pleasure the rothschild bankers, we all know he'll do anything for the bankers, just see the damming incriminating evidence below revealed from highly reliable and trustable sources:

abjjimages.jpg.3bad993853728fe010fcb5522d98343e.jpg

After BJ finished off jacob rothschild, he caught his second wind now and gets set to recieve randy andy and the rest of the pervy royals: Just look at the effort he puts in. Wow! This man will obviously do anything to climb the ladder. I'm sure even horn-head satan will be inspired.

abjopenimages.jpg.126025c13e8fd7a52bb58fc14be3814d.jpg

And finally masterbating matt handcock is sick and tired of being called masterbating matt handcock. But I can't help but feel after being a prick his entire life it is only fair and just that he is labelled as a prick, of the one inch variety.

amatthandimages.jpg.645d912598e5eb526173c5018e83cfb8.jpg

• Haha 3