Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Maybe proximity to towers etc plays a part re 5G?

I get those bite sensations so I can relate to that - but no bite is there when I look. 

It is not easy to receive 2G mobil signal when I am indoors so I doubt that 5G is affecting me.

I also have an EMF meter and the level is OK.

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It is not easy to receive 2G mobil signal when I am indoors so I doubt that 5G is affecting me.

I also have an EMF meter and the level is OK.

OK so that narrows it down - any 5G relation would be to the vaxxed if we assume that the jab ingredients ie. nano particles, react with it. I'm no expert but I like to see/hear experiences. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

I perhaps did not explain that very well. There is a mountain of information on both sides of the 'agenda'. Much of it is conjecture at best.

You said 'it clicked that it might be shedding' - this in itself would set up a fear response. We manifest what we believe in. So up until that point you were thinking of other possible natural causes, when, something you had seen or heard made you convinced it might be shedding. After that you became more focused and aware that this may be your 'cause' if you like. The more you focus on something the more it manifests.

It would be interesting to do a few experiments around multiple jabbed people. If they do have the nano tech inside them, you may just be super aware of that and your own body being cleaner causes a reaction. 

Isnt it interesting though that you are ' keeping your distance' from the jabbed. Exactly what they have been trying to convince people to do for 2 years- social distancing. Now both sides have an excuse to fear each other but for opposite reasons...🤔

Fear is the least I'd think.

I am solution based.

So how do you explain the period, before I clicked, was manifesting? I wasn't clicking so there was no fear in the first place... I did not hear about shedding till like summer time. How do you explain this linking in with fear? Your explanation doesn't make sense. Am I to fear for XmT as well? Do you know what it is? I have no idea either....so why should I fear?

If something is wrong with me, I don't fear but look for a ways to resolve it. That's how I work. may be it's in your world mate.

What is the placebo effect and why does it happen? Perception based? 

Fear spreads fear. Not for one second have I been concerned about covid, but I have been gravely concerned watching people run around panicking wearing masks, getting vaxxed and essentially causing their own illness, its heartbreaking to watch quite frankly. Especially considering you cant really speak to most as they are so defensive of what they believe to be true completely regardless of outside information, authority seldom has your best interests at heart. Masks are part of causing symptoms associated with covid and long covid

Much of this is psychosomatic, mass hysteria.

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Yes, I guess if you are an empath or tend to 'feel' things more on a vibratory level it could affect you in a different way. Maybe its your super-sensitivity rather than some 'shedding' event you are experiencing? It could also be 5G or smart meters or cell towers or even the satilites being launched monthly that you are now more sensitive to also. May be worth researching those symptoms.

Those that were already hyper/super sensitive to the EMR (which is a far larger group than most realise), or had some sort of long-term autoimmune condition, have found that they developed extra symptoms or found the original (sometimes dormant) condition return or worsen. Not the EMR sensitivity symptoms simply getting more severe. Something that the "vaccine" contains or triggers through injection or exposure was released into the world last Spring, after which these new and unexplained reactions began to occur. 

I will use my own experience because that I can be sure was not influenced by any sort of fear or self-fulfilling thought.

(1) the jabs were introduced. I wasn't going to have them, so thought nothing more of it. In my mind I would not be subject to any effects or something if I did not have it.

(2) a close family member then had the vaccine. My only thoughts were "stupid idiot, why take the risk". did not enter my mind that being near them would put myself at any risk.

(3) severe new symptoms, nothing like I'd had before, began to suddenly appear. After 6 months of hell, I got it partly under control.

(4) boosters were announced, but without lockdown, I was able to go out and about and be around people in shops. 

(5) whole new level of symptoms, similar to before but now more closely mimicking my original autoimmune onset from 35 years ago, developed.

(6) EMR exposure - passing a cell tower, being near someone on a smartphone, now makes the symptoms actually worsen. Not just a general feeling of being unwell and in pain, this is directly affecting the newly flared up areas of my body. So there is a link between whatever they've done with the EMR across the country, and whatever was in the vaccines and then the boosters.

(7) I am sure I'd be dead if I'd actually had the jabs. It is designed to trigger the body's immune system into various states of over-activity and distress.

(8) You can have your own theories, of course, but this is my reality, and the reality of others since last year.

(9) Anyone who says EMR/EMF/Wi-Fi is harmless can seriously do one. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Those that were already hyper/super sensitive to the EMR (which is a far larger group than most realise), or had some sort of long-term autoimmune condition, have found that they developed extra symptoms or found the original (sometimes dormant) condition return or worsen. Not the EMR sensitivity symptoms simply getting more severe. Something that the "vaccine" contains or triggers through injection or exposure was released into the world last Spring, after which these new and unexplained reactions began to occur. 

(9) Anyone who says EMR/EMF/Wi-Fi is harmless can seriously do one. 

I think anyone saying that is entirely ill informed.

Just reading about wavelengths of light and its effects on ATP, mitochondria and nitric oxide. 3 pillars of incredible importance in pretty much every bodily function, especially mitochondria as its the cells battery, you dont feed that you dont have energy, precisely why masks are harmful. Cellular respiration. Red light therapy using a couple of wavelengths looks like a decent way to fuel your body at the cellular level, outside of getting actual sunlight as much as you can. Plants photosynthesize energy, our body takes it from the light spectrum much in the same way and of course the foods we eat. 

What is your diagnosed autoimmune disorder may I ask? plus that sounds shit to say the least

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

It's strange how that works, even when many unvaxxed have antibodies by now. Surely these vaxxed ought to understand, at least by now, they can no longer blame any spreading of the disease on whether one is jabbed or not. I see many countries still follow this nonsense where only vaxxed are allowed inside, such as US and Canada.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Firebird said:

It's strange how that works, even when many unvaxxed have antibodies by now. Surely these vaxxed ought to understand, at least by now, they can no longer blame any spreading of the disease on whether one is jabbed or not. I see many countries still follow this nonsense where only vaxxed are allowed inside, such as US and Canada.

I have those antibodies to the cold you refer to as a disease. Cold 19, same antibodies as cold 18, cold 17, cold 16 and so on.

8 minutes ago, Firebird said:

The average vaxxed person was like "We will never know if the vaccines worked or made any difference". my reply "If they were needed then all the unjabbed, unmasked would be sick and in hospital, instead the hospitals are full with the jabbed suffering side effects and immune compromisation."

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I think anyone saying that is entirely ill informed.

Just reading about wavelengths of light and its effects on ATP, mitochondria and nitric oxide. 3 pillars of incredible importance in pretty much every bodily function, especially mitochondria as its the cells battery, you dont feed that you dont have energy, precisely why masks are harmful. Cellular respiration. Red light therapy using a couple of wavelengths looks like a decent way to fuel your body at the cellular level, outside of getting actual sunlight as much as you can. Plants photosynthesize energy, our body takes it from the light spectrum much in the same way and of course the foods we eat. 

What is your diagnosed autoimmune disorder may I ask? plus that sounds shit to say the least

I won't go into too many details, as that goes against Forum guidelines, but yeah it's pretty shit. I developed a neurological disorder as a kid that later exploded into a full-blown autoimmune condition (basically untreatable, despite endless efforts). I had it under control, so far as knowing what I was dealing with and how best to live with it, until this nonsense came along and decided to wind the clock back 30+years while adding in some extra crap as a bonus.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I won't go into too many details, as that goes against Forum guidelines, but yeah it's pretty shit. I developed a neurological disorder as a kid that later exploded into a full-blown autoimmune condition (basically untreatable, despite endless efforts). I had it under control, so far as knowing what I was dealing with and how best to live with it, until this nonsense came along and decided to wind the clock back 30+years while adding in some extra crap as a bonus.

Sounds like there are three possible causes to your problem, Head injury,Genetic or vaccine induced.

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

https://theuniversalantidote.com/ - not medical advice. But very well worth the watch, I don't need to tell you of all people just how lied to we are. Read about it, research it, the way it works is fascinating. Again, not medical advice but maybe something to be aware of, same goes for everyone.

I hope you sort it regardless of root cause.

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Sounds like there are three possible causes to your problem, Head injury,Genetic or vaccine induced.

Yeah, complicated family history (in a medical sense) which could account for (2) and (3), plus I had a bad head injury as a child. Actually three.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

Sorry to sound stupid but what does Okorene mean?

Its me being stupid, Pelosi was chanting something like Go Ukraine or Viva Ukraine after Zelensknazi addressed the senate and the pronunciation (probably correct in Ukrainian) stuck in my mind.

The inner child, sorry.🙃

Edited by Trufflepig
  • Like 1

The truce seems to be holding for now, Went to my doctor's office this morning for a fasting blood draw. mask are not required and they were fanatical about it up to a few months ago. However....

I had a phone conference with an immunologist on Monday. I wanted to get her to provide a statement about a client's condition and how it affects her ability to to perform her regular job duties. I was on speaker and could barely hear what the doc was saying. I asked her if she was wearing a mask. She was. I gave her permission to remove it and she did. It was surreal. Did she think she could the lurgi over the phone? I don't know but she did laugh about it afterwards. 

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

It's not only Bill Gates. Thousands of people who enabled the murder of untold people through lockdowns

and injections not properly tested should have their day in court. In fact a whole new prison or prisons should be built

for these criminals.

Here's another one W.H.O. mafia boss

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 11

On 5/4/2022 at 3:19 AM, RobinJ said:

Shedding to me sounds like utter made up nonsense.

Shedding from a vaccine is really just an extension of the 'breathing air is dangerous'  rhetoric of the last two years. It has all the hallmarks of a psy-op to make non vaxed people look like crazy conspiracy theorists. Its just fear based bull like all the rest. 

For shedding to be true, virus theory needs to be true, and vaccine theory.  Since no virus in history has ever been isolated or proved to be contagious, therefore none of the additional stuff is likely to be true either.

Having said that, I have met a lot of what I think of as newly spiritual people who now have some very heightened senses. One of those is smell. I met a lady who said that when the vax first started being administered in USA and she was working on a checkout counter, she could smell those that had been jabbed. She said they had a kind of burning electrical smell. ( Which, in itself, is interesting considering its all electrically based)

A good general rule to follow is: Does information this try to make me feel fear? If so, its probably a lie.

Weird times we live in!

Dont know if this has been posted further on; interesting.

A New Study Provides Evidence of Vaccine “Shedding”

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/05/04/a-new-study-provides-evidence-of-vaccine-shedding/

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DaleP said:

But can I just remind you that those so called Jewish in Israel...zionists who are trying to depopulate the world aren't real Jews.....

I did not say they were

1 hour ago, jedidiah said:

Dont know if this has been posted further on; interesting.

A New Study Provides Evidence of Vaccine “Shedding”

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/05/04/a-new-study-provides-evidence-of-vaccine-shedding/

reliance upon IGG and IGM testing has been shown to be extremely faulty

here is where some of the problems , discrepancies and contradictory results occur for testing using 'antibodies', (iGG and iGM)

• IGM should reduce after [infection] but this doesn't happen in all cases
  • in some cases [an infected] people do not have IGM but have IGG
  • in some cases of [never infected] and [not infected] the people test positive for antibodies
  • antibody volume does not correlate to degree of illness
  • different antibody tests produce different % results of infected samples

i find the antibody theory extremely lacking in consistency. Further , it is my opinion that the immunity model is trying to shoehorn in its theory.

It omits data, in extrapolates favourable data and ignores data that disagrees with the model.

So the study finding SARSCOV2 specific IGG cannot be sustained

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2022 at 1:36 AM, skitzorat said:

Looks like Canadas msm has decided to collectively pile on and stir up hatred towards purebloods. 

5613d21f618474be.jpeg.fe54b339d9466d9a79ddbb2338a4780f.jpeg

Interesting. someone I know who gets dark field blood analysis done is saying to me that they have high amounts of spike protein in them even though they havent taken the jab.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

I did not say they were

I know it is wrong too however they call themselves jews, They are the ones (who claim to be jews on wiki) that have spent the last 20 years getting you to hate ALL muslims.

I think it is freemason and/or masonic jews. I know a couple of jewish who I'm pretty sure know less about that evil cult than me and I don't know much as an outsider.

25 minutes ago, zArk said:

reliance upon IGG and IGM testing has been shown to be extremely faulty

here is where some of the problems , discrepancies and contradictory results occur for testing using 'antibodies', (iGG and iGM)

• IGM should reduce after [infection] but this doesn't happen in all cases
  • in some cases [an infected] people do not have IGM but have IGG
  • in some cases of [never infected] and [not infected] the people test positive for antibodies
  • antibody volume does not correlate to degree of illness
  • different antibody tests produce different % results of infected samples

i find the antibody theory extremely lacking in consistency. Further , it is my opinion that the immunity model is trying to shoehorn in its theory.

It omits data, in extrapolates favourable data and ignores data that disagrees with the model.

So the study finding SARSCOV2 specific IGG cannot be sustained

Have you a link to the source of your info please?