Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Ok, back on topic. Covid is it a separate previously unknown entity actually circulating within the public domain? or are all of the symptoms attributable to something else? 

Yeah. Bullshit. Simple. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

are all of the symptoms attributable to something else? 

one area i think needs attention is the damage that can be caused by the influenza vaccines as there were roll outs of influenza vaccines particularly amongst the elderly in countries like the UK and italy.

Are people being given respiratory symptoms through the little understood mechanism of 'molecular mimicry' caused by the influenza vaccines?

One area that also needs looked at is the impact of SQUALENE on peoples guts as this may cause irritable bowel syndrome. I suggest that some of the symptoms experienced as part of 'gulf war syndrome' by the troops in the gulf war was caused by the vaccines and ingredients like squalene which may also be adversely affecting peoples pets which are also vaccinated

4 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I find the majority of your posts very insightful and on-point. But I would have to agree with @Beaujangles here, that something is happening to people as a result of *whatever* is/was in the vaccines. I could use my own experience, but it would "only be anecdotal" as they say.

But sufferers of auto-immune conditions ARE seeing the triggering of previously-under-control, dormant or old symptoms since the vaccines were released into society - whether they are jabbed or not. Cancer patients ARE seeing the return of tumors and growths, or simply an overall worsening of their condition - jabbed or not. There ARE severe skin reactions being experienced by people, jabbed or not. So there is definitely something going on, it's how we frame it.

I don't believe there ever was a "virus" (in the way it was sold to us), but I very much believe the "vaccines" (that aren't vaccines) are doing irrepairable damage to both the jabbed and unjabbed. What I've suffered in the last 12 or so months leaves me with no other conclusion. 

I relate to your post one hundred percent; your last sentence is my experience too.

I roll with it; no fear, no acceptance of it affecting me in the long run; and each and every ‘occurence’ gets short shrift.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

yes its called collective fear. By reading the constant issues that are quoted in the press from the vax ( whether you had it or not) you set yourself up for the fear of that disease or a returning problem you may have had previously. If you have that dormant fear, which is triggered by a mass psychosis event, the chances of a recurrence are far greater because you believe what has been put in front of you.

Emotional trauma and fear are the true enemies of health.

I agree that the vax are doing damage to those who have had them. I am amazed at the amount of mid 50's aged people who have died in the last two years ( and these are just the famous ones!)

Everything is belief. IF you believe you will be affected by those around who have had the jab, and you believe the press stories of causation, then you most likely will suffer one at least of those issues. 

Sometimes one doesn’t take the time and energy to be totally aware all the time of things that may cause one to take on the negative energies floating around.

If they should ‘invade’, in my experience, I give ‘em the heave ho and it’s all good.

I refuse to give in to it.

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Yes there are folks of all ages dying. However, I can tell you that in my experience over the last 2 years in a big freedom crowd and with local vaxed folks, that there is absolutely fear on all sides. The thing is that there are many levels of awake, and plenty of folks are only partly awake at best, plus they are in fear of the future, or suffering loss from what they have left behind, and running from A to B with no plan = fear.

Most Ive met have psychological problems from their past which are still evident and then brought into the freedom arena. As an estimate I would say around 90% of people Ive met have some trauma they are still dealing with.....and thats just the awake ones...!

We are a highly traumatised species.

Highly confused as well.

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Not saying what I wrote is correct. Was reading some science journal. Obviously they were talking crap in it

Well, it would depend how far away the men could be (and how infrequently) and still have an effect

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i would narrow it down to: CONTROL

Even doing harm to people boils down to control because they are looking to weaken people and make them more easy to control. Depopulation too also boils down to control as it could, from the elites perspective, make the slave class more weildy

I don't see greed as an aspect of the conspiracy in the higher levels. Greed is for people lower down that don't grasp the conspiracy: the useful idiots who think only in terms of money

The people behind the conspiracy are driven by something much more powerful than a lust for wealth. Wealth is merely the means to their end which is why they can happily destroy the old economic paradigm just as long as they have created a new system that provides them even more control over everyone ie a TECHNOCRACY

Currency isn't real (its not pegged to anything tangible). Its an abstraction....an illusion the elites use to hand power to some while denying it to others

Control is key.

As Tony Benn observed it's very easy to control a weak, demorolised and uneducated population.

The technocracy has been planning this for a long time, with sadly mainly compliant citizens

The Covid Pass or Passport is a major stepping stone to their goal.

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, it would depend how far away the men could be (and how infrequently) and still have an effect

Absolutely. Though I am male so have no idea about menstruation other than what I've read.😁

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Also, we sweat, so who is to say where transmission ends and begins.

a lot of drinking water in Uk cities is recycled water so if people are excreting spike proteins in their urine that would presumably then go into the water supply when it is recycled into drinking water

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

This is for specific workers who fall under specific roles? At first it looked like for everyone.

Even so..."when one is oppressed all are oppressed" Sad situation.

• Sad 2

Dr Robin Wakeling microscope analysis of Pfizer vaccine-

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_guest.php?ref=735&part=1&person=20 

Following on from Richplanet show no. 295 "Brain Jabbed", which looked at various studies that have attempted to find out what is really inside the COVID jabs and discover what the true purpose may be. I have added two videos featuring Dr. Robin Wakeling, who has, independently, been trying to figure out the jabs purpose.

He too has found rectangular and right angled structures and 'wires', which he shows are not normal crystals. A self assembly process is occurring after the material is injected into the individual. Disturbing effects on blood cells observed by Dr. Wakeling accounts for the many adverse reactions that have been observed. We must not lose sight of the importance of this issue, because according to the official figures, two thirds of the world's population now have this technology inside their bodies.

If anyone has details of further studies and analysis, please send it to [email protected] It is imperative that we discover and inform on what the exact function and purpose of the global jabbing agenda is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, RobinJ said:

anyone who calls themselves spiritual and believes in a vaccine has some issues

I totally agree and don't hear many saying this. I have a couple of now ex-friends (and a number of acquaintance) who are 'spiritual' but took the jabs, and one actually was trying to use fear to get me to take the jabs too. I believe like you that 'spirituality' encompasses but is not limited to; having a good intuition, being able to see bullshit, protecting your sovereignity/soul, not letting fear dictate your choices, and being able to mitigate to some degree what others think of you. So many gave in so easily, including those deeming themselves to be Spiritual. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BossCrow said:

ra22.jpg.e27c1da6d309736cf328148dc7e861f1.jpg

I get brain fog when I hear or see the term long covid. Victim and wanker for sure if at all true which I doubt.

I have seen a few Okorene flags hanging out of windows on my travels at the weekend, these clowns must have a good grasp of the situation over there to have gone and bought a flag. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i would narrow it down to: CONTROL

Even doing harm to people boils down to control because they are looking to weaken people and make them more easy to control. Depopulation too also boils down to control as it could, from the elites perspective, make the slave class more weildy

I don't see greed as an aspect of the conspiracy in the higher levels. Greed is for people lower down that don't grasp the conspiracy: the useful idiots who think only in terms of money

The people behind the conspiracy are driven by something much more powerful than a lust for wealth. Wealth is merely the means to their end which is why they can happily destroy the old economic paradigm just as long as they have created a new system that provides them even more control over everyone ie a TECHNOCRACY

Currency isn't real (its not pegged to anything tangible). Its an abstraction....an illusion the elites use to hand power to some while denying it to others

This is what it's all about:

From the great man himself, Bill Cooper. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Control is key.

As Tony Benn observed it's very easy to control a weak, demorolised and uneducated population.

The technocracy has been planning this for a long time, with sadly mainly compliant citizens

The Covid Pass or Passport is a major stepping stone to their goal.

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”

It's all good, but i would go one step further and say the real objective is to massively reduce the world's population of 95%

It's all coming out of israel. The want to kill off all the non-zionists so they can have the planet entirely for themselves.

The plan is : over the years the sheep are going to get killed off, being the gullible uneducated idiots that they are, they are going to take the satan juice, wear their stupid masks, starve and freeze to death in the mega cities, then when the antichrist gets here in about ten years time they are going to have WW3 and finish off the intellegent people, the conspiracy theorists etc.

8 hours ago, BossCrow said:

ra22.jpg.e27c1da6d309736cf328148dc7e861f1.jpg

How does one get stuck on a roof for two days? I've seen sheep trotting up and down entire mountain slopes, yet this tosser here can't even slide a few feet down a small roof.

Looks like more ways to get bloomin ukraine into the media ( again ) Everywhere i go : Ukraine is so cool, ukraine is fantastic, man died putting up flag on his roof for the glory of ukraine- give me a break

I'm gonna start a business on ebay selling ukraine flags, mugs, photos of zelensky - should make a fortune, if people are willing to die for ukraine, should be willing to pay out £50 for a ukraine t-shirt - I'm in the money ! ! !

• Like 1