Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

“it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time.”

“healthcare professionals are advised to rule out known or suspected pregnancy prior to vaccination.”

“Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated.”

Do keep in mind though that it is not safe for anyone and is not a vaccine.

I was thinking, when the government started talking their shit that it is safe for anyone (95% effective etc) and then pregnant women, how could they possibly know if there was no long term effects data. I was awakened largely by this fact.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

Do keep in mind though that it is not safe for anyone and is not a vaccine.

I was thinking, when the government started talking their shit that it is safe for anyone (95% effective etc) and then pregnant women, how could they possibly know if there was no long term effects data. I was awakened largely by this fact.

previously in jabs they tried squalene 

military men jabbed having injured children among many other injuries

• Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone here been tested. I haven't (and have no desire to be) but am just wondering where they're getting these figures from - even if the tests themselves weren't flawed to start with.

the boostered people are the most insane testers

a few twice jabbed will be stil using them

they know there is false positive and negative so imo they will be using a calculation tool to account for that and people who dont bother testing

they make it up based upon a load of parameters

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, DaleP said:

Just revisiting the hepatitis cases as I didn't read into it too much but they are blaming Adenovirus. Most cases are in the UK out of rest of the world.

So we have virus after all then? 🤨

They are blaming the lockdown for weak immune system but I think this is BS yet again.

OK, we've never had a lockdown in history but has there been flu cases which ended up in need of a liver transplant in history?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/girl-3-mystery-hepatitis-saved-26804846

Hepatitis outbreak in kids may be linked to lockdown - as doctors warn of 9 symptoms

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hepatitis-outbreak-kids-linked-lockdown-26798482

Adenovirus symptoms in full as parents warned of mystery liver disease in children <- This is bollocks.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/adenovirus-symptoms-hepatitis-children-cases-26800443

So which heptitis is it? 🤨🤔

Children under five years old in the UK are not eating food or drinking water contaminated with infected feces, or exchanging blood and semen with anyone, (ordinarily) and they have not had Covid jabs, so that rules out dirty needles or the adenovirus in the vaccine, but.... they have probably had Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, Haemophilus Influenzae (Hib) and Hepatitis B, .Meningococcal group B and the triple MMR vaccine and that's just for starters....

I can't imagine why they would have liver damage?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/routine-childhood-immunisation-schedule/routine-childhood-immunisations-from-february-2022-born-on-or-after-1-january-2020

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

"No cause for alarm" 😂 But let's make a scary news report anyway.

How on earth they said all that crap with a straight face is beyond me. It must take some serious drama acting class lessons. Also in the media, cancer rates are at the heighest of all time. Partly fuelled by the satan juice jabs and also peeps cannot get time in with the doctor / consultant and hospitals closed.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 2:19 AM, Kelli said:

Hi there, I work in Canadian government and they make us test ourselves (rapid test) 3 times/week. The fun starts when you test positive - which I almost always do - because they then deny you access to your worksite and at the same time tell me I can't work from home. I haven't been paid in 6 months straight now. They did set up a fund through an "independent" workers' association we can apply to for compensation. When I applied, they told me that the results of rapid tests aren't good enough to prove I have the fake virus, and neither is the fact that my employer won't allow me on site to earn my salary because I "tested" positive. 

We have all been denied access to PCR tests for 8 months now. 

That's diabolical! I used to quite fancy the thought of moving to Canada but have heard horror stories in recent years. 

Sorry you're in such a predicament. I hope you're OK.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Velma said:

Children under five years old in the UK are not eating food or drinking water contaminated with infected feces, or exchanging blood and semen with anyone, (ordinarily) and they have not had Covid jabs, so that rules out dirty needles or the adenovirus in the vaccine, but.... they have probably had Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, Haemophilus Influenzae (Hib) and Hepatitis B, .Meningococcal group B and the triple MMR vaccine and that's just for starters....

I can't imagine why they would have liver damage?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/routine-childhood-immunisation-schedule/routine-childhood-immunisations-from-february-2022-born-on-or-after-1-january-2020

It the shedding it causes a toxicity like effect in unjabbed. Causing problems like kidney stones and liver problems.

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Can you support this with a link please.

Shedding to me sounds like utter made up nonsense.

Shedding from a vaccine is really just an extension of the 'breathing air is dangerous'  rhetoric of the last two years. It has all the hallmarks of a psy-op to make non vaxed people look like crazy conspiracy theorists. Its just fear based bull like all the rest. 

For shedding to be true, virus theory needs to be true, and vaccine theory.  Since no virus in history has ever been isolated or proved to be contagious, therefore none of the additional stuff is likely to be true either.

Having said that, I have met a lot of what I think of as newly spiritual people who now have some very heightened senses. One of those is smell. I met a lady who said that when the vax first started being administered in USA and she was working on a checkout counter, she could smell those that had been jabbed. She said they had a kind of burning electrical smell. ( Which, in itself, is interesting considering its all electrically based)

A good general rule to follow is: Does information this try to make me feel fear? If so, its probably a lie.

Weird times we live in!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

JABBED:

Downton Abbey star Lesley Nicol is left heartbroken as her spiritual healer 'warrior' husband dies at 68 - a week after posting on Facebook he caught Covid when he had his spring booster

• David Heald died 'unexpectedly' at the age of 68, one week after revealing he tested positive for coronavirus
  • Nicol, 68, who portrays cook Beryl Patmore in Downton, had been working her one-woman show in the US
  • Was married to spiritual healer Heald - aka Da'aboth Te'He'Ling - for 15 years and they lived in West London

By Laurence Dollimore and Millie Payne For Mailonline

Published: 11:38 BST, 3 May 2022 | Updated: 14:32 BST, 3 May 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10778101/Downton-Abbey-star-Lesley-Nicol-left-heartbroken-warrior-husband-David-Heald-dies.html

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/ - 'Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread'

Virus, pathogen, parasite. Regardless of what you call it, has been curable from day 1. Actually, curable 10 years before it was to be made and released as it attaches in the same way and at the same site as SARS. 

But what if all that is redundant and the actual release was stopped? would media still run with cases? false positives? PCR fraud? Of course, the policies were never about a virus/pathogen it was always about controlling you and negatively effecting the economy. Ties in with stealing elections. Plus masks cause many of the symptoms, plus fear and anxiety can cause illness and lower immune system, plus people are dying of malpractice, plus where did flu go?

i wonder how many people actually got their information surrounding the pandemic via Q without realising it? 

cov2.PNG

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/04/17/russia-approves-unproven-malaria-drug-to-treat-coronavirus-a70025 - those pesky Russians understanding the human body, how dare they!?

cov1.PNG

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/05/27/italy-96-of-coronavirus-fatalities-had-other-chronic-illnesses/ - medical fraud. How dare anyone propagate such bollocks in order to keep people in fear!

Edited by TheConsultant

I think it depends what is mean't by shedding. It is common knowledge that those who receive certain drugs ie.) chemo or other radiation drugs...also some thyroid related drugs are advised not to be near babies, children or pregnant women for several months. Presumably due to radioactive energies etc.

We have no idea what the full ingredients of the so called vaccine have. It is said that there are nano particles in it. Depending on exactly what is in this poison and how it relates/reacts to external stimuli, how would we know what effects others?

Electro magnetic energy could well cause a reaction in the vaxxed/unvaxxed. I dont see how that possibility becomes totally impossible. Why put nano particles in a 'vaccine' in the first place? This has not cleared trials so surely anything is not beyond the realm of possibility. Even then, can the trials be trusted?

If we assume there are no actual viruses, (yet people get symptoms that others attribute to viruses then people 'catch' said virus from another and display same symptoms) wouldn't it make sense to assume that something is transmitting between two people even if not a virus? Same with vaxxed imo.

These reactions also happen to unvaccinated people...I personally know of three post menopausal women who have seen the return of periods. Their spouses are vaccinated. I think it's premature to dismiss something totally without studying it fully. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

Downton Abbey star Lesley Nicol is left heartbroken as her spiritual healer 'warrior' husband dies at 68 - a week after posting on Facebook he caught Covid when he had his spring booster

• David Heald died 'unexpectedly' at the age of 68, one week after revealing he tested positive for coronavirus
  • Nicol, 68, who portrays cook Beryl Patmore in Downton, had been working her one-woman show in the US
  • Was married to spiritual healer Heald - aka Da'aboth Te'He'Ling - for 15 years and they lived in West London

By Laurence Dollimore and Millie Payne For Mailonline

Published: 11:38 BST, 3 May 2022 | Updated: 14:32 BST, 3 May 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10778101/Downton-Abbey-star-Lesley-Nicol-left-heartbroken-warrior-husband-David-Heald-dies.html

Why would a healer get an experimental injection? Esp a spiritual healer.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I think it depends what is mean't by shedding. It is common knowledge that those who receive certain drugs ie.) chemo or other radiation drugs...also some thyroid related drugs are advised not to be near babies, children or pregnant women for several months. Presumably due to radioactive energies etc.

We have no idea what the full ingredients of the so called vaccine have. It is said that there are nano particles in it. Depending on exactly what is in this poison and how it relates/reacts to external stimuli, how would we know what effects others?

Electro magnetic energy could well cause a reaction in the vaxxed/unvaxxed. I dont see how that possibility becomes totally impossible. Why put nano particles in a 'vaccine' in the first place? This has not cleared trials so surely anything is not beyond the realm of possibility. Even then, can the trials be trusted?

If we assume there are no actual viruses, (yet people get symptoms that others attribute to viruses then people 'catch' said virus from another and display same symptoms) wouldn't it make sense to assume that something is transmitting between two people even if not a virus? Same with vaxxed imo.

These reactions also happen to unvaccinated people...I personally know of three post menopausal women who have seen the return of periods. Their spouses are vaccinated. I think it's premature to dismiss something totally without studying it fully. 

menstrual synchronisation is another example. It is ignored by ‘science’ and has never been explained, probably because there is no money it as it is not a problem; arguably more of a benefit! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

pfizer just released some more documents. I learned that they started their trial on 29th April 2020. Amazing soon after "pandemic" started. 

It is my understanding from the latest releases that they didn't even trial it on pregnant women and just said it was safe for them to take it. Incredible. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

menstrual synchronisation is another example. It is ignored by ‘science’ and has never been explained

Field theory and the fact everything is in relationship to one another. Our heart gives off a toroidal magnetic field around 2 metres away from you, measurable by very sensitive equipment in whats called magnetocardiography. It would be remiss of me to say that that cannot influence other things, even if on a miniscule level? Our heart rates rise and fall to music we hear, what if we synchronise imperceptibly with people around us over time? 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

If I am right about pifzer using carbon nanotubes instead of lipid nano particles as they claim. Then what we could be seeing is these carbon nano tubes shedding through sweat and breathe and contaminating those around them. 

Thing we have noticed:

1) shedding is worse in the weeks and months following a booster but effects can continue, so far indefinitely but the severity decrease over time. 

2) people react differently, some have severe reactions and others mild

3) Some of effects indicate some kind of weird type of radiation is causing the shedding, rather than through sweat and breathe as i said above. 

4) When exposed to shedding and isolating from the jabbed, within two weeks good health returns but in same cases it can take a while and also have permanent effects. 

Point 3. People report feeling a sharp pain on the legs and arms randomly, what feels like an inset bite, but with no mark there. The pain goes away quickly and appears randomly. This very sensation and other rashes people have reported they had shedding through walls, from their neighbours. Difficult to confirm all the claims people make though. 

One symptom that I get is a weird feeling in my ears. Even now when i go out to a supermarket and I am near jabbed up people my ears start to feel weird inside. The most common symptoms people report is bruising/rashes, brain fog, light headedness and in extreme cases cold shivers and tiredness. 

Edited by SimonTV

20 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

menstrual synchronisation is another example. It is ignored by ‘science’ and has never been explained, probably because there is no money it as it is not a problem; arguably more of a benefit! 

Was a study a few years ago now. Known as the McClintock Effect.  Were suggestions that synchronizing is at a genetic level. A group of women on their own and nothing will in theory change. Add a male to the group and menstruation adapts so that the species is ready to procreate. Survival of the fittest etc.                                 

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Shedding to me sounds like utter made up nonsense.

I find the majority of your posts very insightful and on-point. But I would have to agree with @Beaujangles here, that something is happening to people as a result of *whatever* is/was in the vaccines. I could use my own experience, but it would "only be anecdotal" as they say.

But sufferers of auto-immune conditions ARE seeing the triggering of previously-under-control, dormant or old symptoms since the vaccines were released into society - whether they are jabbed or not. Cancer patients ARE seeing the return of tumors and growths, or simply an overall worsening of their condition - jabbed or not. There ARE severe skin reactions being experienced by people, jabbed or not. So there is definitely something going on, it's how we frame it.

I don't believe there ever was a "virus" (in the way it was sold to us), but I very much believe the "vaccines" (that aren't vaccines) are doing irrepairable damage to both the jabbed and unjabbed. What I've suffered in the last 12 or so months leaves me with no other conclusion. 

• Like 4