Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

The thing is you are already pure like the white light (pure) but the critical left brain (filtre/prism) splits into rainbow colours that it gives you a sense that you are not pure but coloured person.

This is a perception deception by the left brain.

 

The hell is constructed by you? 😄

Hence you need to live without regrets.

This is why I often say embrace both dark and light side. Both have purpose.

And if you think, god, angels don't have a darker side.....they do. And demons have good sides too.

But at the end of the day, like David was saying in the video below, you are not the identity, label.

We are all ONE.

I think I get it now. THANK YOU DAVID!!!

 

 

 

Often in a spiritual practice, an instruction says look at things around you without a label.

Instead of "Oh there is a car whizzing down the road....it's noisy" etc.... just listen to the sound without any judgment.

Look at objects in your room, may be you'll see a flat screen tv but just look at it as something in black or rectangular..... and so on.

I understand this now. The instruction is to quieten the left brain to make you perceive everything from an abstract perspective, without labels so that we are closer to or realise that we are all one which will make you powerful. The world can be at your command....create what you want.

 

The above video is truly excellent!

 

Try the book Zealator heavy read very deep was out years ago👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Celticdevil said:

Try the book Zealator heavy read very deep was out years ago👍

 

I just get the download in my head. Never read Crowley or into Goden Dawn.....probably never have to.

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just revisiting the hepatitis cases as I didn't read into it too much but they are blaming Adenovirus. Most cases are in the UK out of rest of the world.

So we have virus after all then? 🤨

They are blaming the lockdown for weak immune system but I think this is BS yet again.

OK, we've never had a lockdown in history but has there been flu cases which ended up in need of a liver transplant in history?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/girl-3-mystery-hepatitis-saved-26804846

 

Hepatitis outbreak in kids may be linked to lockdown - as doctors warn of 9 symptoms

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hepatitis-outbreak-kids-linked-lockdown-26798482

 

Adenovirus symptoms in full as parents warned of mystery liver disease in children <- This is bollocks.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/adenovirus-symptoms-hepatitis-children-cases-26800443

 

Quote

Hep A

It is usually spread by eating food or drinking water contaminated with infected feces.

 

Hep B

The virus is transmitted by exposure to infectious blood or body fluids.[1]

 

Hep C

is spread primarily by blood-to-blood contact associated with injection drug use, poorly sterilized medical equipment, needlestick injuries in healthcare, and transfusions.[1][3] Using blood screening, the risk from a transfusion is less than one per two million.[1] It may also be spread from an infected mother to her baby during birth.[1] It is not spread by superficial contact.[4]

310px-Hepatitis_C_infection_by_source_(C

 

Hep D

 

Hep E

Hepatitis E has mainly a fecal-oral transmission route that is similar to hepatitis A, although the viruses are unrelated. Direct person-to-person transmission is uncommon.

 

So which heptitis is it? 🤨🤔

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

Fck off lol it’s not satanic 

Oh I don't have a problem with satan....it just that never really drawn to Crowley or A.A sex magick topic....

What do you do when your bits stop working? 😅 Use a blue pill? I would rather think and make it happen....if you know what I mean.

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Oh I don't have a problem with satan....it just that never really drawn to Crowley or A.A sex magick topic....

What do you do when your bits stop working? 😅 Use a blue pill? I would rather think and make it happen....if you know what I mean.

Your going out there dale 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr. Naomi Wolf has been investigating the recently released 'Pfizer Papers' and her team has found that Pfizer never actually tested their Covid vaccine on pregnant woman, instead her researchers found out that Pfizer tested their vaccine on pregnant labrats.

 

excerpt from Steve Bannon's war room- 13min

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Asdf37k5nS9w/

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Dr. Naomi Wolf has been investigating the recently released 'Pfizer Papers' and her team has found that Pfizer never actually tested their Covid vaccine on pregnant woman, instead her researchers found out that Pfizer tested their vaccine on pregnant labrats.

 

excerpt from Steve Bannon's war room- 13min

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Asdf37k5nS9w/

 

It was on all the vaccine product sheets the whole time. No testing on pregnant women, or at the very least, extremely limited experience. The drug companies (all of them) never claimed the jabs were safe for pregnant women. But it didn't stop the governments pushing the jabs on pregnant women.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@skitzorat, as per my comment above. Take this for example:

 

“it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time.”

“healthcare professionals are advised to rule out known or suspected pregnancy prior to vaccination.”

“Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated.”

 

https://darianfentos.writeas.com/pfizer-jab-pregnancy-and-breastfeeding-uk-health-authorities-confirm-lack-of

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

“it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time.”

“healthcare professionals are advised to rule out known or suspected pregnancy prior to vaccination.”

“Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated.”

 

Do keep in mind though that it is not safe for anyone and is not a vaccine.

 

I was thinking, when the government started talking their shit that it is safe for anyone (95% effective etc) and then pregnant women, how could they possibly know if there was no long term effects data. I was awakened largely by this fact.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

 

Do keep in mind though that it is not safe for anyone and is not a vaccine.

 

I was thinking, when the government started talking their shit that it is safe for anyone (95% effective etc) and then pregnant women, how could they possibly know if there was no long term effects data. I was awakened largely by this fact.

 

previously in jabs they tried squalene 

 

military men jabbed having injured children among many other injuries

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone here been tested. I haven't (and have no desire to be) but am just wondering where they're getting these figures from - even if the tests themselves weren't flawed to start with.

the boostered people are the most insane testers

a few twice jabbed will be stil using them

 

they know there is false positive and negative so imo they will be using a calculation tool to account for that and people who dont bother testing

 

they make it up based upon a load of parameters

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DaleP said:

Just revisiting the hepatitis cases as I didn't read into it too much but they are blaming Adenovirus. Most cases are in the UK out of rest of the world.

So we have virus after all then? 🤨

They are blaming the lockdown for weak immune system but I think this is BS yet again.

OK, we've never had a lockdown in history but has there been flu cases which ended up in need of a liver transplant in history?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/girl-3-mystery-hepatitis-saved-26804846

 

Hepatitis outbreak in kids may be linked to lockdown - as doctors warn of 9 symptoms

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hepatitis-outbreak-kids-linked-lockdown-26798482

 

Adenovirus symptoms in full as parents warned of mystery liver disease in children <- This is bollocks.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/adenovirus-symptoms-hepatitis-children-cases-26800443

 

 

So which heptitis is it? 🤨🤔

 

 

Children under five years old in the UK are not eating food or drinking water contaminated with infected feces, or exchanging blood and semen with anyone, (ordinarily) and they have not had Covid jabs, so that rules out dirty needles or the adenovirus in the vaccine, but.... they have probably had Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, Haemophilus Influenzae (Hib) and Hepatitis B, .Meningococcal group B and the triple MMR vaccine and that's just for starters....

 

I can't imagine why they would have liver damage?

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/routine-childhood-immunisation-schedule/routine-childhood-immunisations-from-february-2022-born-on-or-after-1-january-2020

 

 

 

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

"No cause for alarm" 😂 But let's make a scary news report anyway.

 

 

 

How on earth they said all that crap with a straight face is beyond me. It must take some serious drama acting class lessons. Also in the media, cancer rates are at the heighest of all time. Partly fuelled by the satan juice jabs and also peeps cannot get time in with the doctor / consultant and hospitals closed.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2022 at 2:19 AM, Kelli said:

Hi there, I work in Canadian government and they make us test ourselves (rapid test) 3 times/week. The fun starts when you test positive - which I almost always do - because they then deny you access to your worksite and at the same time tell me I can't work from home. I haven't been paid in 6 months straight now. They did set up a fund through an "independent" workers' association we can apply to for compensation. When I applied, they told me that the results of rapid tests aren't good enough to prove I have the fake virus, and neither is the fact that my employer won't allow me on site to earn my salary because I "tested" positive. 

We have all been denied access to PCR tests for 8 months now. 

That's diabolical! I used to quite fancy the thought of moving to Canada but have heard horror stories in recent years. 

 

Sorry you're in such a predicament. I hope you're OK.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Velma said:

 

Children under five years old in the UK are not eating food or drinking water contaminated with infected feces, or exchanging blood and semen with anyone, (ordinarily) and they have not had Covid jabs, so that rules out dirty needles or the adenovirus in the vaccine, but.... they have probably had Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, Haemophilus Influenzae (Hib) and Hepatitis B, .Meningococcal group B and the triple MMR vaccine and that's just for starters....

 

I can't imagine why they would have liver damage?

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/routine-childhood-immunisation-schedule/routine-childhood-immunisations-from-february-2022-born-on-or-after-1-january-2020

 

 

 

 

It the shedding it causes a toxicity like effect in unjabbed. Causing problems like kidney stones and liver problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...