Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2022 at 12:29 AM, spideysensei said:

Cheers. I don't know how i would know if i could change my timeline left or right, because i only know of one path with one set of decisions. The other paths may as well not exist i guess. I'm all for peace and things, but not when people are actively trying to kill you. Seems counter-productive.

IDK if you've watched this but hear it from David.

I love this video as a reminder.

Mind is powerful. It is creating constantly.

If you can shut down your left brain like Jill Bolton Taylor's experience, you will find that you occupy everything, the whole space.

David explains it as internet and you are a point of attention having AN experience at that time.

This is oneness. We can't perceive oneness easily because there is our left brain.

But once you experience it, you know you are a part of the air, chair you are sitting on, the desk, there is no boundary.

This is powerful. You can command by becoming like this. You are IT, you are everything. Everything is part of you therefore you can command or do as you will. Remember, fear is a choice.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, JCP said:

I want answers too! Although I can come up with a lot more, they can start with these ...............................

why.jpg.943ae699756e9faad452cdc610347e97.jpg

I could answer logically to any of those things and quite possibly easily refute every points. Good idea, poor execution

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

If you can shut down your left brain like Jill Bolton Taylor's experience, you will find that you occupy everything, the whole space.

David explains it as internet and you are a point of attention having AN experience at that time.

This is oneness. We can't perceive oneness easily because there is our left brain.

But once you experience it, you know you are a part of the air, chair you are sitting on, the desk, there is no boundary.

This is powerful. You can command by becoming like this. You are IT, you are everything. Everything is part of you therefore you can command or do as you will. Remember, fear is a choice.

The more you remove you/ego/sense of self, the purest you become, naturally.

I think the spiritual key is very simple as in universal respect. Always maintain toward others a deep respect for what and who they are right now, with his qualities and defects. If a being is a certain way, its sadly inevitable: its the complex consequence of this being’s journey.  If you admit everything is you, then Pelosi and Gates is you 🙃

if you admit everything is you, and that everything is out of control, what the hell are you exactly? The truth might not be as rosy as we hoped.

real religions have dissapeared from the mainstream, real wisdom as well. The real purpose of this life have been hidden, and its a thousand time worst tragedy then all the wars in the world.

the real circle ends within you. And only within you. deep universal respect, for all beings everywhere, is a part of being one with everything. its one of the key factors for happiness within. 

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou

Bill Gates has his crystal ball out again:classic_rolleyes:

Bill Gates warns 'we've NOT seen the worst of Covid': Microsoft billionaire says there is 'way above five percent' risk of pandemic generating more transmissive and 'even more fatal' Coronavirus var

57263399-0-image-m-16_1651397215320.jpg

The tech mogul and philanthropist said he did not want to sound 'doom and gloom' but warned there was a risk an 'even more transmissive and even more fatal' variant 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772223/Weve-not-seen-WORST-Covid-warns-Microsoft-billionaire-Bill-Gates.html

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Velma said:

When they administered the first and second vaccines, followed by a booster… oh how we joked about fourth and fifth doses. It’s not so funny now! The elderly and individuals with immunodeficiency are on their fifth vaccine now, six if they also had the flu jab, in just one year. No other ‘virus’ needs ‘immunisations’ repeated with such frequency, because the vaccines are so ineffective. Yet, people are still voluntarily getting jabbed, over and over again and suffering for it, to prevent this mythical pandemic, which suddenly no longer seems to be a concern.

Global warming is going to get seriously ramped up, they are putting the scamdemic on the back burner for a while and they are going to be shoving global warming straight in your face. I mean, Just look at the weather outside, it's gone to shit. Obviously Harrp is being activated, As for me, i have been forced to turn the heating on for the past few days, first time i my life that i have needed the heating in late april / early may. It's ridiculous. Of course the sheep have all had the seed planted in their heads and will be thinking of carbon emmisions and what a hero bill gates is and how we must increase taxes, earth day, valiant greta who now lives a muilti-millionaire lifestyle, she is now the world's youngest and wealthiest climate activist - wonder where all this money keeps coming from

It couldn't be from her sugar daddy here, old uncle klaus: Wonder what he's getting in return?

aaindex.jpg.27fa318f6ab0fbd8ff5bf605602a451a.jpg

As they old saying goes: You can always judge a person by the friends they hang out with.

It was in the media lately that satan klaus has a net worth of a million dollars. Difficult to believe. Considering that at the latest cop meeting they raised a trillion dollars, all from taxpayers money, and gave the lot to satan klaus. Wonder what he's going to do with all that lovely lolly. Continuing being the philanthropist he claims to be? Valiantly continuing to prepare the world for the next pandemic? Or something else?

Edited by jack121
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Bill Gates has his crystal ball out again:classic_rolleyes:

Bill Gates warns 'we've NOT seen the worst of Covid': Microsoft billionaire says there is 'way above five percent' risk of pandemic generating more transmissive and 'even more fatal' Coronavirus var

57263399-0-image-m-16_1651397215320.jpg

The tech mogul and philanthropist said he did not want to sound 'doom and gloom' but warned there was a risk an 'even more transmissive and even more fatal' variant 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772223/Weve-not-seen-WORST-Covid-warns-Microsoft-billionaire-Bill-Gates.html

Said without any conflict of interest being off the scale financially lucrative and above all fulfils a genocidal psychopaths wet dream.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

Said without any conflict of interest being off the scale financially lucrative and above all fulfils a genocidal psychopaths wet dream.

How does he know? Has to be all planned as per. So what can we all look forward to next time ?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, pete675 said:

I said to friendsand relations at the start of the scamdemic/'pandemic' that even if the vaccines were comparatively harmless, the cumulative result of social distancing, masking and vax would be to reduce those stupid enough to follow the fake 'science' to the state of isolated tribes who end up being completely wiped out when an explorer sneezes in their direction.

yeah one aspect that is sometimes overlooked with this whole thing is the POLARISATION

We had the scottish independence vote which caused fracture lines sometimes even through families, then we had the bexit vote which did the same then we got hit with this covid malarky which once again has split the country into two tribes: pro-vax v's pro-choice and pro-lockdowns v's anti-slavery

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yeah one aspect that is sometimes overlooked with this whole thing is the POLARISATION

We had the scottish independence vote which caused fracture lines sometimes even through families, then we had the bexit vote which did the same then we got hit with this covid malarky which once again has split the country into two tribes: pro-vax v's pro-choice and pro-lockdowns v's anti-slavery

What sideshows Brexit and Scottish referendum turned out to be in comparison to the main event that was and still is the covid hoax.

• Like 1

This story has been kept very quiet and has only just been picked up by OffGuardian via the latest update to their 'This Week in the New Normal' series.

https://pandemictimeline.com/2022/03/a-court-in-sicily-italy-declares-mandatory-vaccination-to-be-unconstitutional/

A court in Sicily, Italy declares mandatory vaccination to be unconstitutional

On March 22nd, the Sicilian Court of Administrative Justice found that vaccine mandates are unconstitutional especially given that the injections have been shown to cause serious, and sometimes fatal, adverse reactions. It was ruled that a single death from the injections, making such citizens "disposable", would be enough to render the mandates unconstitutional. Further, the court held misgivings over the lack of testing and the overriding of informed consent which cannot be present in a mandated situation.

The matter will now proceed to the Italian Constitutional Court for further consideration.

• Like 6

Anyone else feel in limbo at the moment? Restrictions easing in almost all countries and the threat of the deadly “covid” put on the back burner. As an expat living in bali, Indonesia now for a number of years, I can see the tourists are starting flock back (fully vaxxed only allowed in) and the general consensus over here is it’s all “going back to normal soon” and I’d say it’s a similar mentality around the world. I feel it’s like we’ve lost the battle but everyones out celebrating, I get it people have gotta try live their lives but people are so damn short sighted. Enjoy your scraps while it lasts I guess 

• Like 4

Joel Smalley is a quantitative data analyst who has been working with HART collating and analysing the 'Our World in Data' Covid-related numbers alongside mortality statistics.

His first video analysis in September 2021 was probably posted on the forum at the time, but here it is again for those who missed it. It is a short video, less than two minutes in duration, showing, in the countries featured, Covid mortality rates before and after the vaccination programme commenced.

He has now compiled a longer video 'Covid Requiem Aeternam' which can be found on his substack channel as well as Odysee.

https://metatron.substack.com/p/covid-requiem-aeternam?s=r

https://odysee.com/@realjoelsmalley:2/requiemaeternam:9

This is the overall global picture where, following the introduction of vaccination programmes, the Covid death rate per million per day rose by 42% from 1.4 to 2.0.

https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6c145d3b-78fd-4e56-9e59-e9fdb8178b12_3901x2602.png

Smalley's latest video presentation of the data provides a more detailed analysis showing, on a country by country basis that, for the vast majority, deaths attributed to Covid were higher after the vaccinations were introduced as well as all-cause mortality. Every country of the world is featured.

Observing each of the 202 countries in the study, the following patterns are apparent:

1. The COVID death rate continues in much the same rate after mass vaccination as before;

2. The COVID death rate increases after mass vaccination or emerges where prior to mass vaccination, it was insignificant or completely absent;

3. The COVID death rate decelerates where there the population vaccination rate is low.

He concludes that "this is a global public health failure of truly unprecedented and epic proportions".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, TheRudeTourist said:

the general consensus over here is it’s all “going back to normal soon”

Does that include, do you think, the completely unvaxed being allowed back to Indonesia ? Just your thoughts and the general consensus. Thanks

27 minutes ago, Nip said:

Does that include, do you think, the completely unvaxed being allowed back to Indonesia ? Just your thoughts and the general consensus. Thanks

i think that’s a fair way off (if it ever happens), I guess it’s hard to know what way they’ll run with it, domestically still need vax to travel even on ferry.

But yea all seems a bit wierd to me at moment, people flocking back as they’re now “allowed” to go on a holiday because they complied.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

30 Apr, 2022 14:45

Football power broker Mino Raiola dies at 54

Raiola represented some of the biggest names in world football
It was announced on his Twitter page that he had been hospitalized in January and had undergone surgery, but the exact nature of his illness was not revealed.

I asked the same question earlier on in the thread, the BBC article was even less revealing which speaks volumes...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

The more you remove you/ego/sense of self, the purest you become, naturally.

The thing is you are already pure like the white light (pure) but the critical left brain (filtre/prism) splits into rainbow colours that it gives you a sense that you are not pure but coloured person.

This is a perception deception by the left brain.

I think the spiritual key is very simple as in universal respect. Always maintain toward others a deep respect for what and who they are right now, with his qualities and defects. If a being is a certain way, its sadly inevitable: its the complex consequence of this being’s journey.  If you admit everything is you, then Pelosi and Gates is you 🙃

if you admit everything is you, and that everything is out of control, what the hell are you exactly? The truth might not be as rosy as we hoped.

The hell is constructed by you? 😄

Hence you need to live without regrets.

This is why I often say embrace both dark and light side. Both have purpose.

And if you think, god, angels don't have a darker side.....they do. And demons have good sides too.

But at the end of the day, like David was saying in the video below, you are not the identity, label.

We are all ONE.

I think I get it now. THANK YOU DAVID!!!

real religions have dissapeared from the mainstream, real wisdom as well. The real purpose of this life have been hidden, and its a thousand time worst tragedy then all the wars in the world.

the real circle ends within you. And only within you. deep universal respect, for all beings everywhere, is a part of being one with everything. its one of the key factors for happiness within.

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

Often in a spiritual practice, an instruction says look at things around you without a label.

Instead of "Oh there is a car whizzing down the road....it's noisy" etc.... just listen to the sound without any judgment.

Look at objects in your room, may be you'll see a flat screen tv but just look at it as something in black or rectangular..... and so on.

I understand this now. The instruction is to quieten the left brain to make you perceive everything from an abstract perspective, without labels so that we are closer to or realise that we are all one which will make you powerful. The world can be at your command....create what you want.

The above video is truly excellent!

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, DaleP said:

But at the end of the day, like David was saying in the video below, you are not the identity, label.

We are all ONE.

Physics shows that to be the case across the board, not quantum, actual overarching umbrella unified models of physics which are emerging publicly now.  

Everything is one already, we are here to experience division and fragmentation as we are the universe experiencing itself from infinite perspectives, infinitely. If you think we live once you are mistaken, the elites know very well that is not the case, and I do not mean the same person or configuration coming back again and again. I wonder what else they hide about us and this place?

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

This Spanish politician is not anti vaccine, but some snippets of truth about the immune system being damage,

especially in the elderly and those with health issues.

Spain weighs up pros and cons of fourth covid vaccine

Spain has started weighing up the pros and cons of a fourth Covid-19 vaccine with the Spanish Interterritorial Council of the National Health System (SNS), debating the issue. Experts are divided on the matter, as this booster dose could potentially cause possible anomalous effects on the immune system, as pointed out by Antonio Zapatero, Vice-Minister of Health Care and Public Health of the Community of Madrid.

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/05/01/spain-weighs-up-pros-and-cons-of-fourth-covid-vaccine/

22 hours ago, SimonTV said:

The vaxxer cult is back and it is wants its certificate of vaccination social credit system

The Reuters article is from March 2021 and they brought it in during the summer. Who could have predicted the EU would have a digital vaccine passport by 2022?

Roadmap.PNG.2cbf1c272aa62b4555e00eb7af53ebc3.PNG

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

18 minutes ago, bryan said:

The Reuters article is from March 2021 and they brought it in during the summer. Who could have predicted the EU would have a digital vaccine passport by 2022?

Roadmap.PNG.2cbf1c272aa62b4555e00eb7af53ebc3.PNG

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

This has been voted in, along with the new QR code ATMs where you wont be able to take cash out anymore. Those are already being changed in Netherlands (and Belgium,  I think). The plan is for that to be complete by end of 2022. You wont be able to access your account without a QR code. Next step will be universal credit