Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Translation: He's expecting the vax deaths to go through the roof next winter in the northern hemisphere when the cold weather arrives and the next "flu season" begins.

The Plan, maybe...

Depopulation combined with massive financial theft spread over 5 years to obscure the truth...

Destroy the immune system. Then while everyone vaxxed slowly dies over the next 5 years from VAIDS, and therefore whatever an individual’s inherent weakness is, the pharma companies literally steal everyone’s money claiming they are treating everyone with all the expensive drugs they make.

Edited by rebornsteve
grammar
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

0D2C0456-671B-4421-A09B-CF63ED87AD6D.jpeg

0BEEB985-53FA-43BE-AA8C-083736F1C31E.jpeg

as i have read the Manchurian plague was a bacterial poisoning not a virus.

maybe Billy is getting confused with a virulent disease and viral bollocks

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Mum’s funeral on Thursday, one of my brother’s friends who has a PhD in biochemistry, was rather surprised when I was talking about the Pfizer bio distribution study of the lipid nanoparticles that was sent to Japan Heath authority. His is not at all awake. He has agreed to read some documents. 

Another of bro’s friends was taking the piss,  “lipid nanoparticles!!??” etc etc.

as if by magic - a summary of said bio distribution study was published couple of days ago - 

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/29/pfizer-study-mrna-vaccines-suspended/

So now you are thinking they are listening to your conversation or that your bro is in on it? Surely such thing as magic don't exist.🤔

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, campanar said:

Bill Gates warns 'we've not seen the WORST of Covid': Microsoft billionaire says there is 'way above five percent' risk of pandemic generating more transmissive and 'even more fatal' Coronavirus variant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772223/Weve-not-seen-WORST-Covid-warns-Microsoft-billionaire-Bill-Gates.html

That's right and BBC is trying to set up a scenario for the next phase.

The disease that lurks for decades

Many infected people quietly carry the infection without knowing, in some cases for up to 30 years if it doesn’t prove fatal earlier. The disease is a slow-moving time bomb, which can result in heart failure or gastrointestinal problems even decades after infection.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20220425-the-tropical-disease-have-ignored-for-too-long

😂

You see the above article set in Argentina and this is where the next waterborn disease will emerge from. It's written in the script.

Prognosis is that 50% survival.

Tap water needs to be sterlized by chlorine rather than ozone.

Learn how to make rehydration solution (6 tsp of sugar, 0.5 tsp of salt per 200ml water).

Survive for 4 days and you'll be fine.

If you suffer from high temperature, don't bring it down, let the immune system kills it.

Timeline is about Autumn/Winter 2023.

Edited by DaleP

On 4/27/2022 at 10:24 AM, k_j_evans said:

But I don't know what my ancestry was way back when and no one is getting my DNA to find out

But I thought this is a sort of things you should be able to find out via their mystery system you are studying..... 🤔

6 hours ago, Velma said:

People with Covid in Scotland no longer need to self-isolate and contact tracing has come to an end as case numbers continue to fall. Health Secretary Humza Yousaf says Scotland is now in a "different phase of the pandemic" and is "focused on reducing severe harm of the virus".

Covid-19 is effectively now being treated in the same way as any other virus. You will no longer be advised to take a PCR test, mass testing has ended, testing sites are closing and test and trace has finished. Free lateral flow tests for the general population have already come to an end.

The Protect Scotland app will be closed down but users are advised to keep the app on their phones in case it is needed again at a future date. The original signs of a Covid infection that were recognised in the UK were fever, new continuous cough and loss of sense of smell or taste.

Additions to the list in Scotland now include: shortness of breath, unexplained tiredness, lack of energy, muscle aches or pains, unusual hunger, headaches, sore throat, stuffy or runny nose, and diarrhoea, feeling sick or being sick. (Every common ailment is now Covid.)

Those eligible for the spring booster are adults aged 75 years, residents in care homes and individuals aged 12 years and over who have weakened immune systems. For some immunosuppressed people this may be their fifth jab, as extra doses were given to those with certain health conditions.

People in Scotland are no longer legally required to wear face coverings in crowded indoor places such as shops and restaurants, or on public transport. Prof Linda Bauld warns that the pandemic is not over yet and says measures may need to be reassessed if a new Covid-19 variant "really challenged" the progress made.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-61272252 

This beggar’s the question, if all these measures are no longer necessary to prevent transmission, although Covid is still “out there” why were masks, social-distancing, contact tracing, tests, self-isolation and quarantine ever necessary?

Why were we locked down, at such a heavy cost to our sanity, economy, education, business, health and happiness?

How did Covid become just “like any other virus?”

I want answers!

We will never get the answers Velma power hungry evil people now have the top jobs.

Ordinary people are only a number now they fckn hate us and the feeling is reciprocated 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Velma said:

This beggar’s the question, if all these measures are no longer necessary to prevent transmission, although Covid is still “out there” why were masks, social-distancing, contact tracing, tests, self-isolation and quarantine ever necessary?

Why were we locked down, at such a heavy cost to our sanity, economy, education, business, health and happiness?

I want answers!

And you shall not get them! Of course, any intelligent person blessed with common sense would immediately recognise what this means....ie that it was never about "Covid", or a "virus", or "protecting" people from the "spread" of said mythical "virus".

It was part of a bigger plan, a wider agenda...which has now moved on to the next phase.

• Like 5

Just now, TheConsultant said:

Although I would argue its not progressing how they planned but otherwise I agree!

Yeah, phase one went a bit pete tong but they're ready to move on regardless....enough people fell for it, and enough damage was done to society, the economy and the little people.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

mythical "virus".

I like the way you say 'mythical virus'. A sort of the same kind as dragons and fairy beings. 😁

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DaleP said:

So now you are thinking they are listening to your conversation or that your bro is in on it? Surely such thing as magic don't exist.🤔

They cannot listen at the pub where the conversation took place - absolutely no phone 4g and no WiFi! 

As a Christian, I don’t believe in magic, and I don’t believe in coincidences, but I do believe in Godincidences. 

Edited by rebornsteve
Clarification

When they administered the first and second vaccines, followed by a booster… oh how we joked about fourth and fifth doses. It’s not so funny now! The elderly and individuals with immunodeficiency are on their fifth vaccine now, six if they also had the flu jab, in just one year. No other ‘virus’ needs ‘immunisations’ repeated with such frequency, because the vaccines are so ineffective. Yet, people are still voluntarily getting jabbed, over and over again and suffering for it, to prevent this mythical pandemic, which suddenly no longer seems to be a concern.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

E07C3E7E-FF1E-4284-B2BA-79B1F22C3455.png

hearing more and more of people with previously diagnosed cancer becoming terminal and terminal cancers popping up from nowhere

were heading to the 1 in 2 people have cancer 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

But I thought this is a sort of things you should be able to find out via their mystery system you are studying..... 🤔

Nah, doesn't really deal with anything outside the soul

13 hours ago, Velma said:

I want answers!

I want answers too! Although I can come up with a lot more, they can start with these ...............................

why.jpg.943ae699756e9faad452cdc610347e97.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Velma said:

When they administered the first and second vaccines, followed by a booster… oh how we joked about fourth and fifth doses. It’s not so funny now! The elderly and individuals with immunodeficiency are on their fifth vaccine now, six if they also had the flu jab, in just one year. No other ‘virus’ needs ‘immunisations’ repeated with such frequency, because the vaccines are so ineffective. Yet, people are still voluntarily getting jabbed, over and over again and suffering for it, to prevent this mythical pandemic, which suddenly no longer seems to be a concern.

I said to friendsand relations at the start of the scamdemic/'pandemic' that even if the vaccines were comparatively harmless, the cumulative result of social distancing, masking and vax would be to reduce those stupid enough to follow the fake 'science' to the state of isolated tribes who end up being completely wiped out when an explorer sneezes in their direction.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

The vaxxer cult is back and it is wants its certificate of vaccination social credit system

Interesting, as the EURONEWS headlines this evening mentioned two major countries had withdrawn/abandoned the vaccine passport scheme.

Not necessarily on a permanent basis,of course.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

30 Apr, 2022 14:45

Football power broker Mino Raiola dies at 54

Raiola represented some of the biggest names in world football
It was announced on his Twitter page that he had been hospitalized in January and had undergone surgery, but the exact nature of his illness was not revealed.

So the denial he was dead, posted last week, turned out to be incorrect.

Part of the global toxification of football, with its overpaid interntional mercenaries moving from club to club. Proves that even the "big fish" are expendable in any walk of life.