Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

23 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

I think you're bang on. You hear many stories like you mentioned, and underneath it all i bet you find they lived pretty decent lives without major karmic upsets. I'm fucked, personally, i don't care. I'll go down fighting though because it's basically a VR training exercise at this point. Or Maya, as the Buddhists call it. And i have not much left to lose.

If it's according to 'science' we should get the same result e.g. alcohol = bad = early death etc....

But we have a feeling that it's not quite working that way.....

Of course, it's probably good to follow the science to a point but that is not all.

We are complex and yeah, there is pre-disposition etc but again there are people who have defied the fate e.g. 4th stage cancer and out lived the prognosis etc.

And in this cancer case example, it's a lot to do with mind set..... something kicked in and reversed it within weeks.

As for fighting.....just my opinion again but be careful. Ask a question, is that the scenario you want to manifest?

Isn't it better that we chose a scenario 'surrounded by happier, more awake community and things just falling into places'? I know it sounds a bit happy-go-lucky but I am more conscious of this manifestation mechanism.

I have just posted about making a choice here for your consideration.

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

As for fighting.....just my opinion again but be careful. Ask a question, is that the scenario you want to manifest?

Yeah, do you ever watch UFC or top class boxing? How good are those guys? I'm half kidding.

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Isn't it better that we chose a scenario 'surrounded by happier, more awake community and things just falling into places'? I know it sounds a bit happy-go-lucky but I am more conscious of this manifestation mechanism.

I have just posted about making a choice here for your consideration.

Cheers. I don't know how i would know if i could change my timeline left or right, because i only know of one path with one set of decisions. The other paths may as well not exist i guess. I'm all for peace and things, but not when people are actively trying to kill you. Seems counter-productive.

1 hour ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

I cant even control my own mind 😂

no matter the amount of psyop from TPTB, I cant believe some people do believe this.

Nobody cares enough about you to control your thoughts 

I hear that all the time....people can't comprehend why but you'd be the easiest of people to play with because they don't just do it to kill you, they like a bit of fun. Some people believe it because they experience it. They're not nuts, they're not stupid and they don't come forward because it does make them sound crazy. This technology is years old. It's not new but they've had a long time tweaking it  🙂

22 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Definitely, though i meant my own decisions through life and any outstanding payment. Stuff i can't blame on anyone else. My actual resolve in regards to the NWO grows stronger with every move they make. Tbh, since 2020 i've never really felt so alive.

yes I realised & amended previous post - very demoralising on top of personal circumstance & feel similarly though have to say weary of it at times. peaks and troughs!

2 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Yeah, do you ever watch UFC or top class boxing? How good are those guys? I'm half kidding.

No, but I do watch and learn from people who manipulate Chi. Your one punch might be so much stronger or that they won't come near you.

You can practise this now.

2 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Cheers. I don't know how i would know if i could change my timeline left or right, because i only know of one path with one set of decisions. The other paths may as well not exist i guess. I'm all for peace and things, but not when people are actively trying to kill you. Seems counter-productive.

What if I said, you are already making the choices and you don't know it because it's so smooth?

All you need to do is daydream.....the best scenario. Just play with the idea. They are broadcasting fear day in day out because it's a trap. So if you are being dragged down by it, simply, reduce the amount of exposure to such script. I keep an eye on what people brings here but just so that I can create a counter scenario like.....their plan falling apart. 😂

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I have come to understanding that..... it is important to eat balanced and healthy food but it's the mind which matters first because there have been old granny, grandads who ate butter, bacons, drank a wee bit of whisky, beer, port everyday and lived to tell their tale till well into their 90s etc.... The poison of food/drink can be taken out. It's the mindset that brings down on people's vibration as well as inability to deal with incoming negative energy. Just my opinion....

The problem is that your mindset regardless of where it's at isn't going to be able to over ride someone with the technology to raise or drop your vibration at their will.

Posted (edited)

WTF

Moderna Montreal factory will make Canada an mRNA leader

"The facility, expected to be operational as soon as 2024, will employ 200 to 300 people and will be able to produce up to 100 million COVID-19 vaccine doses per year, Trudeau said"

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/moderna-montreal-factory-will-make-canada-an-mrna-leader-says-trudeau-1.5881671

1 hour ago, Puzzle said:

I hear that all the time....people can't comprehend why but you'd be the easiest of people to play with because they don't just do it to kill you, they like a bit of fun. Some people believe it because they experience it. They're not nuts, they're not stupid and they don't come forward because it does make them sound crazy. This technology is years old. It's not new but they've had a long time tweaking it  🙂

id be certainly curious to read more about it. any ref? personally, i dont believe it one bit. not one bit

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Puzzle said:

The problem is that your mindset regardless of where it's at isn't going to be able to over ride someone with the technology to raise or drop your vibration at their will.

Mentioned in a video on wave genetics (solari report on youtube) that russia had previously been directing electromagnetic frequencies towards Saudi for around 20 yrs iirc. To what effect I couldn't tell. I wouldn't imagine it would be benevolent though in any case of fact. 

TV  alters state, computer screens similar, led's, dirty electricity, cellphones/towers, tv broadcasting - we're saturated & monitored.

I think MIT conducted a study on EM effects on the brain and showed that EM micro voltage applied to the skull where extra parietal junction is located was able to disable moral function/decision in the brain for a period of 20 minutes or so.  Cell phones irradiate the same area of the head in a right handed person though that is my speculation lol.

Barry Trower said on one of his video sessions that around 40K cell phone related brain tumours occur in the uk annually.

Edited by zarkov

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Puzzle said:

How about if you feel that you are being attacked that you send a counter signal and break that equipment? 🤔 Equipments also have consciousness. If we can affect another human beings, then we can also affect machines too. Experiments have been done by Lynn McTaggert.

They use electrical DEW, we have the bio version which works on the quantum level. Granted that two are different energy, the latter is superior.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The perpetrators are operating from false premises, the thing most important to them is to keep us operating from those premises, that's the only way their plans and ideas could have a seeming effect.

They view themselves as the strongest and the smartest "humans" on the planet,  when in fact they are the weakest and dumbest. They aren't really a threat at all, they're like pathetic spoiled brats, terrified of The Truth, ,,... what they believe and perceive has no relation to Reality or Truth, only fantasies and dreams of delusion.

Simply; they're nuts, and nothing they say or do aught to be taken seriously, unless one is enjoying this game.

"Artificial intelligence" is an oxymoron, the 2 terms are mutually exclusive, and that is what they are operating from/with. Ego.

• Like 5

People with Covid in Scotland no longer need to self-isolate and contact tracing has come to an end as case numbers continue to fall. Health Secretary Humza Yousaf says Scotland is now in a "different phase of the pandemic" and is "focused on reducing severe harm of the virus".

Covid-19 is effectively now being treated in the same way as any other virus. You will no longer be advised to take a PCR test, mass testing has ended, testing sites are closing and test and trace has finished. Free lateral flow tests for the general population have already come to an end.

The Protect Scotland app will be closed down but users are advised to keep the app on their phones in case it is needed again at a future date. The original signs of a Covid infection that were recognised in the UK were fever, new continuous cough and loss of sense of smell or taste.

Additions to the list in Scotland now include: shortness of breath, unexplained tiredness, lack of energy, muscle aches or pains, unusual hunger, headaches, sore throat, stuffy or runny nose, and diarrhoea, feeling sick or being sick. (Every common ailment is now Covid.)

Those eligible for the spring booster are adults aged 75 years, residents in care homes and individuals aged 12 years and over who have weakened immune systems. For some immunosuppressed people this may be their fifth jab, as extra doses were given to those with certain health conditions.

People in Scotland are no longer legally required to wear face coverings in crowded indoor places such as shops and restaurants, or on public transport. Prof Linda Bauld warns that the pandemic is not over yet and says measures may need to be reassessed if a new Covid-19 variant "really challenged" the progress made.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-61272252 

This beggar’s the question, if all these measures are no longer necessary to prevent transmission, although Covid is still “out there” why were masks, social-distancing, contact tracing, tests, self-isolation and quarantine ever necessary?

Why were we locked down, at such a heavy cost to our sanity, economy, education, business, health and happiness?

How did Covid become just “like any other virus?”

I want answers!

• Like 8

NHS Staff in the news again moaning away about being ceremoniously told to fuck off, as the great british public make their feelings known.

Nhs staff are playing the role of the helpless victim, the role of the caring and compassionate who simply just want to help people and are valiantly doing their jobs. They state they do not know why they are getting so much grief from people who have had operations cancelled, consultations and appointments cancelled, difficult to get drugs for cancer treatments, side effects from the dangerous satan juice jabs. They simply cannot comprehend why so many people hate them.

Dr Wrigley of the bma "It is shocking that we are seeing increasing numbers of confrontations, It's important to put into context though that sometimes these patients could be suffering with mental health problems."

There you have it: if you tell the nhs what you think of their services you are crazy insane, and totally wrong to criticize the good doctors and nurses.

Wrigley : " "In recent times, we've seen a huge increase in waiting times, and the ability to get any kind of care when you urgently need it, and that leads to frustration for people who are unwell. They're frightened about their illness, and sometimes it's understandable if they become anxious and concerned, but abuse is absolutely unacceptable. I would encourage all staff to report these incidents."

528054516_askynews-nhs-assault-brunt_5755258.png.00bfcc67c1f3a320182c01fdcb1a2b02.png

James Glen complains over patient behaviour as he tried to apply life ending treatment.

The poor old nhs has taken to every media platform to tell their side of the story and only their side of the story, not even a brief mention is made of the nhs as they played along with the nwo narrative, physically blocked people from getting into hospitals with additional security, played board games with their feet up in empty hospitals as the bbc news told us the hospitals were being " overwhelmed " with covid patients,  injected all kinds of vile crap into children's bodies with only dollar signs in their eyes and greed in their hearts. They thought they were surely safe because they were supporting the genocide makers. Now the nhs staff cry painfilled tears as they lose their jobs as mandates are applied to them, bitch and moan in the media as life and their bosses are so unfair, and now the great british public are giving them the finger.

Karma is a bitch.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Old Lizard lips back in the media after charging you many millions for her diamond jubilee celebrations, and here's what she thinks of it:

837605321_aqueen-platinum-jubilee_5754246.jpg.f46b9f8e1feb52ab48eae06302b14540.jpg

Gimme me more. The begging bowl is never far away - The royals who do nothing but turn up somewhere and wave, are celebrating the success of their diamond jubilee on the poor befuddled sheep as the queen's popularity rating has risen. Here is old lizard lips greeting fellow satanic cocksukers and nwo from swiss who are no doubt meeting to discuss the next pandemic and if they can find any

askynews-queen-royals_5754247.jpg.fc9852f5e95ec7a5f6d11abe051dae2a.jpg

Greek alphabet letters they have not yet used. This marks lizard's first official engagement since a week-long break on the Sandringham estate. But a break from what exactly, was not specified.

Meanwhile, equally at home sucking satan's cock, Camilla says she will not give up mid-channel on her work with victims of domestic violence after her husband Charles becomes King and adds that she hopes to be doing it for a lifetime.

- A lifetime of the british public having to pay all her bills, while she gets to live in mansions and castles, eat champagne and caviar all day and have her arse wiped by butlers and servants - yep, bet she'd love that - scrounger parasite

Edited by jack121

Mum’s funeral on Thursday, one of my brother’s friends who has a PhD in biochemistry, was rather surprised when I was talking about the Pfizer bio distribution study of the lipid nanoparticles that was sent to Japan Heath authority. His is not at all awake. He has agreed to read some documents. 

Another of bro’s friends was taking the piss,  “lipid nanoparticles!!??” etc etc.

as if by magic - a summary of said bio distribution study was published couple of days ago - 

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/29/pfizer-study-mrna-vaccines-suspended/

• Like 2

Excellent article from the mainstream media.

An answer to Shipmanesque quacks and officials who think it's all reich to administer poison to the public.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2022/04/i-want-my-country-back/

The older I get and the better I understand life, the less this happens, but over the last two years I have lost count of the number of times I’ve said, ‘I don’t believe what I’m seeing…’

I am specifically referring to the disconnect between the actions of governments, individuals, and the readily-available facts surrounding the Coronavirus.

'...against a life expectancy of 82.9, we can say that Covid robs you of 2.1 years, and the ‘vaccines’ rob you of 8.4 years.

But if we look into the data a little more, an even more disturbing trend emerges....Covid vaccines were only made available to older people initially, but have gradually been made available to younger and younger people. In this context, if we take the average age of death over the last 100 reports, we see it plummet alarmingly from 74.5 to 66.0.'

'Mainstream media do not ever report on vaccine deaths, but they have no qualms about breathlessly reporting on someone in their 80s that died of a respiratory disease.'

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Surely the only experts that count are the ones saying what Fauci says (even if he changes his mind from one day to the next), any other views are false information.

Fauci said the pandemic was over in US, then backpedaled. What do experts say?

https://www.stripes.com/covid/2022-04-30/fauci-pandemic-over-backpedaled-experts-weigh-in-5853577.html

Edited by campanar

16 minutes ago, campanar said:

Bill Gates warns 'we've not seen the WORST of Covid': Microsoft billionaire says there is 'way above five percent' risk of pandemic generating more transmissive and 'even more fatal' Coronavirus variant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772223/Weve-not-seen-WORST-Covid-warns-Microsoft-billionaire-Bill-Gates.html

Translation: He's expecting the vax deaths to go through the roof next winter in the northern hemisphere when the cold weather arrives and the next "flu season" begins.

• Like 1