Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, banjo dog said:

The government of this country or any other, hasn't spent a penny. How is it possible to spend money that does not exist? They and all the others have produced it out of thin air like some sort of magic trick. Going cap in hand to the international bankers and so I heard on the radio recently the bank of England buys government or corporate bonds. What the fuck are they and how do they produce pounds sterling. It is all a massive con so when the day comes and Sunac says we have to start paying it all back to the bankers by raising taxes on every thing and paying it back for decades, or we could enter into this new international banking/economic system and have all debts wiped off the slate. Economic reset and another major step forward into the new world order. We do not want to go back to the old normal. We do need a new world order, but NOT their new world order.

Excellent 👍

1 hour ago, banjo dog said:

The government of this country or any other, hasn't spent a penny. How is it possible to spend money that does not exist? They and all the others have produced it out of thin air like some sort of magic trick. Going cap in hand to the international bankers and so I heard on the radio recently the bank of England buys government or corporate bonds. What the fuck are they and how do they produce pounds sterling. It is all a massive con so when the day comes and Sunac says we have to start paying it all back to the bankers by raising taxes on every thing and paying it back for decades, or we could enter into this new international banking/economic system and have all debts wiped off the slate. Economic reset and another major step forward into the new world order. We do not want to go back to the old normal. We do need a new world order, but NOT their new world order.

Well said,  Out of likes.

On 11/10/2020 at 9:16 AM, bamboozooka said:

if you kid is feeling unwell and you ring up the school

you use any symptom NOT related to the rona.

i always use vomitting/upset stomach.

only a complete clunkhead will tell the school the kid has a fever.

My niece (in Leicester)  told the school he was feeling unwell... That was enough for them to ask for a test. Hence the positive test from swabbing hair. Clearly the testing is bullshit.

In Canada the symptoms include vomiting and upset stomach...so cant use that here.

My daughter here said she would use an injury...ie he fell down the last stair. lol.  

54 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

My niece (in Leicester)  told the school he was feeling unwell... That was enough for them to ask for a test. Hence the positive test from swabbing hair. Clearly the testing is bullshit.

In Canada the symptoms include vomiting and upset stomach...so cant use that here.

My daughter here said she would use an injury...ie he fell down the last stair. lol.  

The pricks will still blame the old rona; I mean if you get shot and die, as we all know, rona did it.

Rona causes people to fall down stairs and all sorts of assorted bs.

I so feel for those with younger children these days.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

The Virus ended in June.

Everything else is BS.

Expose the Government

Cut the Hype

Save Lives.

In fact nobody knows what caused COVID 19.

The Virus has not been isolated (found and identified).

There are a number of things that can cause disease: 

Notably -

Bacteria

Fungi

Parasite

Virus

Radiation

Toxins

If they have not isolated the Virus how do they know the disease is even caused by a Virus?

This on top of the fact that some medical experts believe that viruses have never actually been proven to exist.

For example, the round things with spikes that we are shown are in fact Exosomes, which DO NOT cause disease.

1 hour ago, jesuitsdidit said:

The Virus ended in June.

Everything else is BS.

Expose the Government

Cut the Hype

Save Lives.

v's

obey the goverenment

lockdown

destroy lives

If they destroy the economy then where will the tax base be that props up the NHS?

They know it doesn't matter because they are deliberately trying to destroy the economy to feed us to the davos 'great reset' wolves who will offer a debt relief on the condition we all give up all private property

8 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

In fact nobody knows what caused COVID 19.

The Virus has not been isolated (found and identified).

There are a number of things that can cause disease: 

Notably -

Bacteria

Fungi

Parasite

Virus

Radiation

Toxins

If they have not isolated the Virus how do they know the disease is even caused by a Virus?

lets face it we were all saying for years that when they rolled out 5G it was going to cause health problems and then sure enough when they do roll out 5G they declare a 'global pandemic'!

Now anything that goes wrong with peoples health can be pinned on 'covid'

Another area to consider is the possiblity that the flu vaccines that they pushed out may have harmed people through 'viral interference'. There were big flu vaccine roll outs in some of the areas worst hit by 'covid' eg italy where many of the elderly in particular were given flu vaccinations prior to the pandemic

Edited by Macnamara

11 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I cannot take seriously, anyone who believes there was a deadly virus that caused a pandemic in the first place.

To be fair, to those of us who research and read alt media sites - and ‘conspiracy theorists’ like dear old Dave and Max et al - it’s as plain as day it’s bs; so I can see, that the predominant masses who take as gospel what the msm and their ‘leaders’ tell them, why they believe it; but dear god, it’s as frightening as hell that they do.

Im not talking just about this debacle but all the other ‘them and us’ shit that’s gone on for millennia.

Cant they see that ‘they’ are only people like them; not the superior nobs  they make themselves out to be?

So really, maybe ‘they’ are superior, because the greater mass haven’t got the fucking brains to realise this; can people be so indoctrinated that they blindly go along with it?

Thats why, no matter how many experts, in any field, such as medical, scientific, polis, etc, come out and give proven information that all this is bs, the greater mass will not believe it because the msm and ‘leaders’ will rubbish them.

Every day, I read the alt sites, and to me it’s as plain as day what’s going on; then I have to go out into the community, and it’s like fucking lala land; a fucking nightmare twilight zone with the brainless acting just that, brainless.

I can’t begin to imagine how much harder it is for those of you who are in it so deep, compared to here in NZ.

So until the brainless masses wake tfu, I can’t see things coming round right.

Our worlds got overturned at some point. 

Getting to that point was a different experience for each of us.

Since then, we have taken on board all the twattery and lies. 

It has settled and connected in a way that makes sense to each of us and we for the most part appear to agree with what this shit-show is about.

The masses have been brainwashed, intoxicated and denied nutrition. Traumatised. Some to despair.

Its not really their fault that they cannot yet see that society is a "cultured" affair, based on parasitism.

Now the masses have collectively been plied with fear and had lockdown restrictions applied to demoralise all. We  are all being nudged in a specific direction.

Engineered convention, expectation, aspiration.

What a life!  Devoid of meaning and worshipping at the state alter.

Too much information at once is does not get past their defenses at all imho. As frustrating as it is, that is how it is.

I dont see it as a negative.

Man is an adaptable and morphic creature and responds like water to environment. We have adapted to the restrictions imposed during centuries of domination and we actually call it democracy lol.

For most here this is predictable and incredulous.

For conventional people its a systemic shock to their core.

You cant force feed a baby no matter how good the food is.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, zarkov said:

Our worlds got overturned at some point. 

Getting to that point was a different experience for each of us.

Since then, we have taken on board all the twattery and lies. 

It has settled and connected in a way that makes sense to each of us and we for the most part appear to agree with what this shit-show is about.

The masses have been brainwashed, intoxicated and denied nutrition. Traumatised. Some to despair.

Its not really their fault that they cannot yet see that society is a "cultured" affair, based on parasitism.

Now the masses have collectively been plied with fear and had lockdown restrictions applied to demoralise all. We  are all being nudged in a specific direction.

Engineered convention, expectation, aspiration.

What a life!  Devoid of meaning and worshipping at the state alter.

Too much information at once is does not get past their defenses at all imho. As frustrating as it is, that is how it is.

I dont see it as a negative.

Man is an adaptable and morphic creature and responds like water to environment. We have adapted to the restrictions imposed during centuries of domination and we actually call it democracy lol.

For most here this is predictable and incredulous.

For conventional people its a systemic shock to their core.

You cant force feed a baby no matter how good the food is.

‘Twattery’ lol 👍

This place has never made ‘sense’ to me, and probably to heaps of others.

Probably why we are drawn to Icke et al.

To me it’s not a negative either; bloody frustrating at times but in the end, ‘they’ can’t touch us, the real us; it’s just a ride; respect to bother Bill ✌️

Thanks for your post.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

once you've figured it out maybe we can post up the leaflets on the 'stopnewnormal' site

https://www.stopnewnormal.net/downloads

standleaf1.webp

Leaf1.webp

leafGIf.webp

stopLeaf.png

leaf3.webp

Good idea.... never heard of that page before.

It's getting REALLY pathetic now....It is SO clear and can be PROVEN BEYOND DOUBT that this whole scam is NOT about health and that ALL the Government propaganda can be PROVEN to be false.

NO dept in the Gov can show that a virus exists (in reply to FOIA requests), deaths from all causes are the same or LOWER than any normal year (from ONS own website), flu has disappeared--and the "laws" they have brought out re fines etc etc have not been debated or ratified in parliament, therefore they are null and void. Headcock, Whiffy and Vallance ALL have conflicts of interest, especially Whiffy, being on the board of many companies that are involved in vaccines etc, Vallance being CEO of GSK. Headcock and others being given funds by Gates, as is the BBC (propaganda arm of the Gov and affiliated to MI6.

It WILL come crashing down, and hopefully the fascists will go to prison for a VERY long time.

• Like 1

Government website reveals extensive 'COVID cases' fraud

October 31, 2020 Steve Cook

“RT-PCR detects presence of viral genetic material in a sample but is not able to distinguish whether infectious virus is present. “

Government report

by David Linden

Today’s breaking news is that a paper published on the government’s website has revealed that the infamous “PCR” test is of no use in detecting whether a live infection is present.

Ministers are said to be fearful of a furious public backlash in reaction to what is now known to be an ongoing fraud used to spread  disinformation about the infectiousness of a flu-like bug  that can prove serious in a small number of cases.

In essence what has happened is this:

The “PCR”test has been carried out on a large and growing number of people.

This has inevitably produced a large and growing number of “positives”.

The test has a number of possible flaws and proneness to inaccuracy and many have criticised the irresponsibility of using it as proof of the spread of any disease. However, if properly done can detect the presence of minute amounts of the remnants of genetic material from various viruses, the COVID19 virus among them.

The detection of the presence of these leftover bits of genetic material DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN the person is currently infected with a live virus.

It can show, for instance, that the person was to one degree or another previously infected (and often so mildly they scarcely noticed) and some of the viral material from the previous infection has not yet been flushed out of their system. The PCR test then detects these remnants and produces a “positive”.

These “positives” are then fraudulently called “cases” by the government.

It is not known at this stage the percentage of “cases” that were not actually cases but it is believed, given that the test CANNOT DETECT a LIVE VIRUS to be high.

This has then enabled Ministers to spread alarm at the “number of cases” that are showing up, justified instructing people to self isolate, instruct those they have been in contact with to self isolate, lock down entire communities, falsely declare that the “disease is spreading out of control” and various other aspects of social and economic mayhem that have inflicted misery on the populace.

An investigation is being urged into whether the fraudulent reporting of “cases” has also falsely inflated the “COVID death” stats. One source alleged that :

“When the focus is on testing large numbers of very old people who are in care homes and people in hospital undergoing treatment for life-threatening illnesses such as cancer and such people “test positive” for COVID, then die of old age or their existing condition within 28 days of having allegedly tested positive, this  would push up the “COVID deaths” or “deaths with COVID” numbers, creating yet more needless alarm.”

In light of the information having been published on the government’s own website, it is evident that ministers may have known all along that their declared number of “cases” was fraudulent.

It is not known at this stage whether the government plans to apologise for the damage its miscreant behaviour has inflicted on the country or whether the ministers, advisers and so forth responsible will resign and/or face criminal charges.

Yet even though the uselessness of the PCR test has been admitted, the government is still using its “results” to justify further damaging measures and the ruination of thousands of businesses that rely on Christmas sales.

The seriousness of these revelations can be best understood in the context of admissions by the Chief Medical Officer as long ago as May that COVID 19 is only dangerous in a very small number of cases (see below).

These two facts throw into question what precisely the government has been playing at these past months.

One source told this reporter that:

“The disingenuous campaign by the government and its evident determination to use that disinformation to  bring down the country raise questions that every citizen should be asking, namely what the true agenda of the government is.”

The quoted government admission comes from

Understanding cycle threshold (Ct) in SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR

A guide for health protection teams

You can find it at the top of page 6 .

• Like 1

Studies of Surgical Masks Efficacy

by Chris of the family Masters

Aug 12 2020

As a person who went to medical school, I was shocked when I read Neil Orr’s study, published in 1981 in the Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Dr. Orr was a surgeon in the Severalls Surgical Unit in Colchester. And for six months, from March through August 1980, the surgeons and staff in that unit decided to see what would happen if they did not wear masks during surgeries. They wore no masks for six months, and compared the rate of surgical wound infections from March through August 1980 with the rate of wound infections from March through August of the previous four years. And they discovered, to their amazement, that when nobody wore masks during surgeries, the rate of wound infections was less than half what it was when everyone wore masks. Their conclusion: “It would appear that minimum contamination can best be achieved by not wearing a mask at all” and that wearing a mask during surgery “is a standard procedure that could be abandoned.”

I was so amazed that I scoured the medical literature, sure that this was a fluke and that newer studies must show the utility of masks in preventing the spread of disease. But to my surprise the medical literature for the past forty-five years has been consistent: masks are useless in preventing the spread of disease and, if anything, are unsanitary objects that themselves spread bacteria and viruses.

• Ritter et al., in 1975, found that “the wearing of a surgical face mask had no effect upon the overall operating room environmental contamination.”

• Ha’eri and Wiley, in 1980, applied human albumin microspheres to the interior of surgical masks in 20 operations. At the end of each operation, wound washings were examined under the microscope. “Particle contamination of the wound was demonstrated in all experiments.”

• Laslett and Sabin, in 1989, found that caps and masks were not necessary during cardiac catheterization. “No infections were found in any patient, regardless of whether a cap or mask was used,” they wrote. Sjøl and Kelbaek came to the same conclusion in 2002.

• In Tunevall’s 1991 study, a general surgical team wore no masks in half of their surgeries for two years. After 1,537 operations performed with masks, the wound infection rate was 4.7%, while after 1,551 operations performed without masks, the wound infection rate was only 3.5%.

• A review by Skinner and Sutton in 2001 concluded that “The evidence for discontinuing the use of surgical face masks would appear to be stronger than the evidence available to support their continued use.

• Lahme et al., in 2001, wrote that “surgical face masks worn by patients during regional anaesthesia, did not reduce the concentration of airborne bacteria over the operation field in our study. Thus they are dispensable.”

• Figueiredo et al., in 2001, reported that in five years of doing peritoneal dialysis without masks, rates of peritonitis in their unit were no different than rates in hospitals where masks were worn.

• Bahli did a systematic literature review in 2009 and found that “no significant difference in the incidence of postoperative wound infection was observed between masks groups and groups operated with no masks.

• Surgeons at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, recognizing the lack of evidence supporting the use of masks, ceased requiring them in 2010 for anesthesiologists and other non-scrubbed personnel in the operating room. “Our decision to no longer require routine surgical masks for personnel not scrubbed for surgery is a departure from common practice. But the evidence to support this practice does not exist,” wrote Dr. Eva Sellden.

• Webster et al., in 2010, reported on obstetric, gynecological, general, orthopaedic, breast and urological surgeries performed on 827 patients. All non-scrubbed staff wore masks in half the surgeries, and none of the non-scrubbed staff wore masks in half the surgeries. Surgical site infections occurred in 11.5% of the Mask group, and in only 9.0% of the No Mask group.

• Lipp and Edwards reviewed the surgical literature in 2014 and found “no statistically significant difference in infection rates between the masked and unmasked group in any of the trials.” Vincent and Edwards updated this review in 2016 and the conclusion was the same.

• Carøe, in a 2014 review based on four studies and 6,006 patients, wrote that “none of the four studies found a difference in the number of post-operative infections whether you used a surgical mask or not.”

• Salassa and Swiontkowski, in 2014, investigated the necessity of scrubs, masks and head coverings in the operating room and concluded that “there is no evidence that these measures reduce the prevalence of surgical site infection.”

• Da Zhou et al., reviewing the literature in 2015, concluded that “there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination.”

Schools in China are now prohibiting students from wearing masks while exercising. Why? Because it was killing them. It was depriving them of oxygen and it was killing them. At least three children died during Physical Education classes -- two of them while running on their school’s track while wearing a mask. And a 26-year-old man suffered a collapsed lung after running two and a half miles while wearing a mask.

Mandating masks has not kept death rates down anywhere. The 20 U.S. states that have never ordered people to wear face masks indoors and out have dramatically lower COVID-19 death rates than the 30 states that have mandated masks. Most of the no-mask states have COVID-19 death rates below 20 per 100,000 population, and none have a death rate higher than 55. All 13 states that have death rates higher 55 are states that have required the wearing of masks in all public places. It has not protected them.

“We are living in an atmosphere of permanent illness, of meaningless separation,” writes Benjamin Cherry in the Summer 2020 issue of New View magazine. A separation that is destroying lives, souls, and nature.

Arthur Firstenberg

August 11, 2020

REQUEST FOR FOI FROM GOVERNMENT FROM Bartholomeus Lakeman -MAY 2020

Dear Prime Minister's Office,
Please supply the following on Covid-19
1. Is there an electron micrograph of the pure and fully characterised virus (SARS-CoV-2)?
2. What is the name of the primary specialist peer reviewed paper in which said virus is illustrated and its full genetic information described?
3. What is the name of the primary specialist peer reviewed paper which provides unequivocal proof that the ‘Covid-19’ virus is the sole cause of a particular disease?
4. Where is (if there is proof of SARS-CoV-2) its antibody test that fulfils the Koch postulates and has a false positive below 30%; that can confirm being infected by SARS-CoV-2?
Should I not hear from you within 20 days with full answers to the above points, everyone will be entitled to assume that 1, 2, 3 & 4 are not proven to exist, and that there is no true scientific evidence for the virus causing ‘Covid-19’; and that all related legislation are null and void.

REPLY ON 26TH JUNE 2020

FOI Reference: FOI2020/06375 
22/06/2020 
Dear Bartholomeus Lakeman 

I refer to your request where you asked: 

1) Is there an electron micrograph of the pure and ful y characterised virus (SARS-
CoV-2)? 

2. What is the name of the primary specialist peer reviewed paper in which said virus is 
il ustrated and its ful  genetic information described? 

3. What is the name of the primary specialist peer reviewed paper which provides 
unequivocal proof that the ‘Covid-19’ virus is the sole cause of a particular disease? 

4. Where is (if there is proof of SARS-CoV-2) its antibody test that fulfils the Koch 
postulates and has a false positive below 30%; that can confirm being infected by 
SARS-CoV-2?” 

I am writing to advise you that fol owing a search of our paper and electronic records, I 
have established that the information you requested is not held by the Cabinet Office. 

You may wish to try contacting Public Health England at the fol owing link: 
[email protected], who may be able to help you with your request.  

If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request or wish 

to request an internal review, you should write to: 

Eirian Walsh Atkins 
Cabinet Office 
70 Whitehall 
London 
SW1A 2AS 

email: [email protected] 

You should note that the Cabinet Office wil  not normal y accept an application for 
internal review if it is received more than two months after the date that the reply was 
issued. 

If you are not content with the outcome of your internal review, you may apply directly to 
the Information Commissioner for a decision. General y, the Commissioner cannot 
make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by 
Cabinet Office. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: 

The Information Commissioner’s Office 
Wycliffe House 
Water Lane 
Wilmslow 
Cheshire 
SK9 5AF 

Yours sincerely  

FOI Team 
Cabinet Office 

FURTHER REPLY ON 17TH JULY 2020

17/07/2020 
Bartholomeus Lakeman 

(By email only[email protected] 

Dear Bartholomeus Lakeman 

Cabinet Office Internal Review Reference: IR2020/08461 
(Original Case Reference: FOI2020/06375) 

REVIEW OF REQUEST UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 

Thank you for your email of  22 June 2020. You asked for an internal review of our 
response to your request for information of 21 May 2020. In your request you asked for 
information on Covid-19. 

I have careful y reviewed the handling of your request and I consider that our original 
response was incorrect. The Cabinet Office held relevant material, which lies in the 
public domain, at the time of your request. I am therefore applying Section 21 of the 
Freedom of Information Act, and you can find links to the relevant materials provided. 

For further materials or information, you may wish to contact Public Health England 
(PHE). 

I have considered the points you make about independent scientists, and it should be 
noted that Government policy is not informed by individuals, but by the Scientific 
Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE). SAGE is responsible for ensuring that timely, 
coordinated scientific advice is available to support decision making at Cabinet Office 
Briefing Room (COBR) meetings.   

If you are unhappy with the handling of your request for information you, have the right 
to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information 
Commissioner can be contacted at: 

Information Commissioner’s Office 

Wycliffe House 
Water Lane 
Wilmslow 
Cheshire 
SK9 5AF Eirian Walsh Atkins  

REPLY FROM Bartholomeus Lakeman 22ND JULY 2020

Dear FOI Team Mailbox,
My FOI2020/06375 of 21 May to the Prime Minister’s Office (Cabinet Office): On 22 June, their respond was “the Cabinet Office does not hold the information you requested. However, you may wish to contact Public Health England, who may hold information relevant to your request.”
When I requested for an internal review their response of 17 July is that PHE or SAGE may hold info relevant to your request.
Reading PHE and SAGE responses to FOI requests similar as that of my; it appears that both state either that they cannot provide such answers in regards the science behind and about covid19 or they refer to the NOS (who neither have such answers) or that their ‘knowledge’ is an assumption and is not verified.
The Cabinet Office’ responds “we do not hold the information you requested” is unacceptable and not creditable. Due to them having imposed the Corona Acts’ measurements which are detrimental for many people: It is the Cabinet Office who is liable to providing the scientific evidence in support of said Act.

Consequently, either the Cabinet accepts another review or are do, via an appeal another review and provide claer answers, or do admit that the Corona Act fails to have scientific evidence in support

Yours sincerely,
Bartholomeus Lakeman

• Like 2