Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, northern star said:

 

Far from smoke and mirrors. This IS the real shit they want to keep from the public. This is historic in that they have been found out. The war and other stories are there to distract from the fact that none of the government or their advisers were following Covid rules, because they all knew the whole thing was bullshit.

 

Its trivialising this story as "just a party, move on" that is the smoke and mirrors. This story should be kept at the front at all times until these people are held accountable for their crimes and treachery against their country and humanity.

 

 

 

Thanks for that; a take on it I hadn’t contemplated.

 

And I believe you’re right.

 

Though I fear these beings will never be taken to task for their perfidy.

 

Im starting to believe that those who have a modicum of insight just need to turn their backs and move on; this world is a false farce and not real.

 

Give it the finger and move on.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, jedidiah said:

 

Thanks for that; a take on it I hadn’t contemplated.

 

And I believe you’re right.

 

Though I fear these beings will never be taken to task for their perfidy.

 

Im starting to believe that those who have a modicum of insight just need to turn their backs and move on; this world is a false farce and not real.

 

Give it the finger and move on.

 

 

Fair play. But thats what they want. Only by us not ignoring it and not moving on will they be taken to task for it.

Otherwise its them giving us the finger, as usual. and getting away with it.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

Fair play. But thats what they want. Only by us not ignoring it and not moving on will they be taken to task for it.

Otherwise its them giving us the finger, as usual. and getting away with it.

 

 

 

 

I meant on a larger scale; not sure how to word it.

 

Move on from this deceptive ‘life’ we think we are living.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The NIH Now Knows That the Covid Vaccines Can Cause Death 1 Year From the Vaccination Date

A 61-year-old man got 1 dose of a COVID vaccine and developed severe neuropathy within days. The neuropathy continued for a year until he died of a stroke and massive blood clots. The NIH knows....

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/04/no_author/the-nih-now-knows-that-the-covid-vaccines-can-cause-death-1-year-from-the-vaccination-date/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Foreign research finds Pfizer, Moderna COVID vaccines don't reduce all-cause mortality

 

Vaccine experts worry U.S. policy is headed toward annual COVID booster recommendation without data. Dozens ask FDA to consider more than short-lived antibody response in COVID vaccine trials.

 

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/foreign-research-finds-pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccines-dont-reduce-all

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2022 at 9:28 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

We used to get warned about carbon fibre particles when i worked helidecks in the north sea and in a crash situation that shit is going to be flying around at supersonic speed with a very real risk of it penetrating the skin and entering the bloodstream...and the best bit?...It cant be seen on x rays...so you are well and truly ducked if you've got carbon fibre particles in your bloodstream so imagine carbon fibre nanoparticles and the damage they are wreaking throughout your system

So what happen to those peope?

Do they also bleed to death? May be carbon fibre nanoparticles aren't as sharp as GO?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, northern star said:

 

Far from smoke and mirrors. This IS the real shit they want to keep from the public. This is historic in that they have been found out. The war and other stories are there to distract from the fact that none of the government or their advisers were following Covid rules, because they all knew the whole thing was bullshit.

 

Its trivialising this story as "just a party, move on" that is the smoke and mirrors. This story should be kept at the front at all times until these people are held accountable for their crimes and treachery against their country and humanity.

 

The problem is though, in case of filed criminal cases, they can't really talk about it very much because if they were to go on trial, one should not talk about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

Apparently 90% of people already have vaccine protection, why would they need to lockdown again? 

What was the herd immunity again?

 

Remember, 60% have been jabbed already. 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2022 at 4:45 AM, jedidiah said:

 

Yes exactly; but as I say, what will it take for people to realise that this is not for our benefit, nor all the other machinations they have in place for us.

 

Again, tip toeing into our own slavery/AI integration/demise etc.

 

And again, history has proved the majority will acquiesce.

 

At first I had hope most would see this farce for what it is; it just seemed so blatantly bs; and I have to admit I was shocked at the level of acceptance.

 

As time has gone on - and losing friends and family who think I’m a conspiracy nut (which I know the same has happened to many here) - and trying to show others the truth with little success, and realising it’s history repeating, I’m quite sure we’re on the slippery slope - those who choose that - to becoming what I said in my previous post to you.

 

We are in for a long journey.

They are short sighted. Their ignorance will lead them to hell for sure and will be stuck there forever. This is not about whether a person is a good, moral person or not.

This is the reptilian, illusionary world and they will be trapped even more to the point they cannot come out. As for us, we still have a chance to get out...at least we have a ticket in hand and it's up to us to use it wisely or not. Call it conspiracy, fantasy whatever. I don't care about the criticism, label. What matter is finding out who is right in the end. I am quite happy to bet and hold on to my ticket and play that game as clown.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, jedidiah said:

 

I meant on a larger scale; not sure how to word it.

 

Move on from this deceptive ‘life’ we think we are living.

i agree with what you wrote

 

if its in the news its what they want us to focus upon

 

partygate is controlled info like the court case of patients discharged from hospital to care homes

 

its all made and declared to manipulate perception

 

as baudrillard pointed out, there is no truth in the narrative. its all bullshit ontop of bullshit based upon big fecking whoppers of lies

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, zArk said:

partygate is controlled info like the court case of patients discharged from hospital to care homes

Just like when the government said that Brexit taking was taking up all of parliaments time. No time to discuss other matters.

Just a smokescreen to do what the want whilst distracting you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...