Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

18 hours ago, Human10 said:

Before I left Poland the only businesses in my town were banks, loans and drug stores... There were more drug stores on one street than food stores... The only advertisements in tv were drugs for literally everything... From strokes to farts. It's some freaking mass hypochondria.😒

It's the toxic crap drugs that give you the strokes and farts, certainly gave me the shits, i nearly shit myself when i saw the price tag for all of this vile crap. What !!! How many £ billions to vaccinate the people??? My wage packet is so seriously messed up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well guess what no new surprise here: Covid makes you sterile, thought it was the satan juice doing that, they are explaining away the satan juice side effects with more hysteria from the ever grinning john hopkins university: " COVID takes a toll on a number of other body systems. One of the effects is to the circulatory system, as seen by all the heart attack after having COVID, and erectile dysfunction too. impaired male fertility. The coronavirus alters proteins found in the semen of men who recover from the virus."

This is one hell of a smart virus, it can fuck up any body part that is in the media headlines. It almost as though it knows, as though it reads the papers, kicks off its slippers, stretches out on the sofa, sips a cool umbrella drink and thinks : "Wow ! What can i fuck up today,"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Graphene = carbon.

carbon has:

6 protons 

6 electrons 

6 neutrons 

Worked with carbon fibre in the boat building industry. Seriously nasty stuff. That's at a visible level. Horrendous to think this could do to life at a microscopic level

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

With many banks mysteriously closing and the ATM cash machines with them, cash is disappearing from circulation, forcing peeps into a nwo cashless society.

The ability to access, spend and deposit cash could be lost for many consumers, leaving society's most disadvantaged at risk of financial exclusion with no way to pay for the goods and services they need. 4,685 bank branches have shut their doors. 226 more are scheduled to close by the end of the year.

• Like 1

Lockdowns are good for the world and reduce crime and violence, the media has declared.

A massive drop in violence during 2020 which was the sharpest for at least 20 years and was driven by social gathering bans and the closure of pubs and nightclubs.

Violence levels ebbed and flowed throughout 2020 as restrictions were eased and tightened.

The msm states: Now if only we had a way of constantly monitoring the peeps, giving us a continuous stream of detailed information, police and local authorities can work out where to deploy resources. Without this detailed information, police are blind to when and where serious violence may take place.

If only a prevention practice can be implemented, the burdens on stretched emergency services will be reduced as well as the disfiguring, disabling effects of violence and its impact on mental health. Serious violence is preventable, not inevitable.

2 minutes ago, jack121 said:

With many banks mysteriously closing and the ATM cash machines with them, cash is disappearing from circulation, forcing peeps into a nwo cashless society.

The ability to access, spend and deposit cash could be lost for many consumers, leaving society's most disadvantaged at risk of financial exclusion with no way to pay for the goods and services they need. 4,685 bank branches have shut their doors. 226 more are scheduled to close by the end of the year.

I still believe the psychopaths nonces will fail in their agenda. Money in the bank account for essentials yes, if you have savings sat in account spunk it on something you want or but some precious metals would be a better bet in my opinion that leaving it in the fiat currency system.

14 minutes ago, jack121 said:

What about supermarkets where you are?

Here, one I go to has only two checkouts where you can use cash; all express checkouts are card only.

Another is all checkouts both card and cash.

One big chain store limited cash checkouts, another is still all checkouts cash.

A large chain of ‘recycled’ clothing is card only.

Businesses are apparently pleasing themselves.

Banks seem to be operating on far less staff with business being mainly  transacted online; atms seem to still be plentiful.

12 minutes ago, jack121 said:

When the queen officially croaks it they will have to replace her picture on all the currency, what a great opportunity to bring in a cashless society, eh?! Think of all the places where queenie's picture is on the currency! Ducks in a row and all that...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, wingwang said:

When the queen officially croaks it they will have to replace her picture on all the currency, what a great opportunity to bring in a cashless society, eh?! Think of all the places where queenie's picture is on the currency! Ducks in a row and all that...

Charles is also quite old, given his likely short tenure on the coinage, may be they should just print a Willy on the coins.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Charles is also quite old, given his likely short tenure on the coinage, may be they should just print a Willy on the coins.

I heard that they tried every angle to fit Charles on a postage stamp and couldn't do it.

• Like 1

Some bloomin cold around here in the west midlands. Late april, this time of the year i am usually out and about around the town wearing a loose t-shirt. Used to love the april and may weather when it is just nice and warm, not like july and august when it is really hot and i am sweaty and sticky.

Don't know what's happened now, the weather's gone to shit. Feel like turning the heating on, first time i have ever done this in april. What's the weather like in your area?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SimonTV said:

My mum's doctor said she has high cholesterol and wants to put her on blood thinners. Tried to explain that it is normal for her age 68... she is very healthy and active at the moment. Definitely the JABS!

Vitamin C in high amounts is great for thinning the blood and a whole load of other stuff. One gram three times a day. Tea coffee and chocolate raise cholesterol due to the high caffeine content, keep her away from those. Exercise also lowers cholesterol. Blood thinners? Forget that, anything from big pharma can go fuck itself.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

Thought that parasite and scrounger was already dead? maybe lizards have nine lives as well, certainly can't seem to rid of these royal parasites, been around for centuries playing this royal scam and milking the gravy train for all it's worth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Some bloomin cold around here in the west midlands. Late april, this time of the year i am usually out and about around the town wearing a loose t-shirt. Used to love the april and may weather when it is just nice and warm, not like july and august when it is really hot and i am sweaty and sticky.

Don't know what's happened now, the weather's gone to shit. Feel like turning the heating on, first time i have ever done this in april. What's the weather like in your area?

Yes it has turned a cold air temp since last weekend, I was out riding bike in T shirt  Easter Saturday and no cold breeze on arms, ok in the sun but I expect the air is now working its way from the arctic as opposed from the south. I don't know if the freaks have so much control over the highs and lows in the Atlantic but nothing would surprise me.

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

Why ? Was his ears too big 🦻😁

and then the nose for the side portrait. Every branch on the way down. Poor fucker.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Thought that parasite and scrounger was already dead? maybe lizards have nine lives as well, certainly can't seem to rid of these royal parasites, been around for centuries playing this royal scam and milking the gravy train for all it's worth.

Note wingwang said "officially" croaks it. They're holding out for various reason.....financial reset, Jubilee, probably more CV19 crap etc.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Vitamin C in high amounts is great for thinning the blood and a whole load of other stuff. One gram three times a day. Tea coffee and chocolate raise cholesterol due to the high caffeine content, keep her away from those. Exercise also lowers cholesterol. Blood thinners? Forget that, anything from big pharma can go fuck itself.

Have her on some Q10 and NAC, what doctors have touted as 'dangerous cholesterol' for decades is not such a big deal either, but with higher age a fat dominated diet requires a bit more exorcise and looking at liver problems, if any. Also, weather is great here today although a tad chilly, and i'm not all that far away from you, island issues ;)

Whatever the lizards are doing do stick around seems to be in short supply lately since some seem to be aging very quickly. Part of the problem may sort itself which cheers me up for sure. Time for a cuppa on the balcony :)

14 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Note wingwang said "officially" croaks it. They're holding out for various reason.....financial reset, Jubilee, probably more CV19 crap etc.

Yeah man, she defo gone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

MUST WATCH! THE MAGNA CARTA OF 2022 – WORLDWIDE DECLARATION OF FREEDOM, BY STEAFAN DEASU

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OWPnvMUaJejj/

just wanna point out that at Runnymede the King had his life threatened by those his seat anointed and perpetuated as Barons.

it wasnt a common folk uprising

it was the people farmers who were pissed off with the King taking and constantly expecting the Barons to deal with the fallout.

The magna carta was drafted by the Church to stop the Gentry totally overrunning the system beyond the control of the Cult.

so .. we are looking for a new document produced by the cult and handed to the technocrats. The document should appease the tecchies and help keep the people inline for for the tecchies.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Yeah man, she defo gone.

It is interesting that a few days after the "luvly jubbly" that it is 6/6/2022.

That infamous triple 6,beloved of our self-styled elitist Kakokrats.

Too good an opportunity to move the agenda on?

Remember in 2005,a few days after London was awarded the 2012 Olympics,there followed the 7/7 "Fantastic Freddie" attack.

Raise the National (ie sheeple's) Mood,then Crush it days later?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, zArk said:

just wanna point out that at Runnymede the King had his life threatened by those his seat anointed and perpetuated as Barons.

it wasnt a common folk uprising

it was the people farmers who were pissed off with the King taking and constantly expecting the Barons to deal with the fallout.

The magna carta was drafted by the Church to stop the Gentry totally overrunning the system beyond the control of the Cult.

so .. we are looking for a new document produced by the cult and handed to the technocrats. The document should appease the tecchies and help keep the people inline for for the tecchies.

Also the king ripped it up after as well. Refused to acknowledge the validity of the document

54 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Also the king ripped it up after as well. Refused to acknowledge the validity of the document

there was also a charter of the forest or some such document that went missing, i think that document gave individuals true freedom and rights

• Like 1