Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, wingwang said:

When the queen officially croaks it they will have to replace her picture on all the currency, what a great opportunity to bring in a cashless society, eh?! Think of all the places where queenie's picture is on the currency! Ducks in a row and all that...

Charles is also quite old, given his likely short tenure on the coinage, may be they should just print a Willy on the coins.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Charles is also quite old, given his likely short tenure on the coinage, may be they should just print a Willy on the coins.

I heard that they tried every angle to fit Charles on a postage stamp and couldn't do it.

• Like 1

Some bloomin cold around here in the west midlands. Late april, this time of the year i am usually out and about around the town wearing a loose t-shirt. Used to love the april and may weather when it is just nice and warm, not like july and august when it is really hot and i am sweaty and sticky.

Don't know what's happened now, the weather's gone to shit. Feel like turning the heating on, first time i have ever done this in april. What's the weather like in your area?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SimonTV said:

My mum's doctor said she has high cholesterol and wants to put her on blood thinners. Tried to explain that it is normal for her age 68... she is very healthy and active at the moment. Definitely the JABS!

Vitamin C in high amounts is great for thinning the blood and a whole load of other stuff. One gram three times a day. Tea coffee and chocolate raise cholesterol due to the high caffeine content, keep her away from those. Exercise also lowers cholesterol. Blood thinners? Forget that, anything from big pharma can go fuck itself.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

When the queen officially croaks it they will have to replace her picture on all the currency, what a great opportunity to bring in a cashless society, eh?! Think of all the places where queenie's picture is on the currency! Ducks in a row and all that...

Thought that parasite and scrounger was already dead? maybe lizards have nine lives as well, certainly can't seem to rid of these royal parasites, been around for centuries playing this royal scam and milking the gravy train for all it's worth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Some bloomin cold around here in the west midlands. Late april, this time of the year i am usually out and about around the town wearing a loose t-shirt. Used to love the april and may weather when it is just nice and warm, not like july and august when it is really hot and i am sweaty and sticky.

Don't know what's happened now, the weather's gone to shit. Feel like turning the heating on, first time i have ever done this in april. What's the weather like in your area?

Yes it has turned a cold air temp since last weekend, I was out riding bike in T shirt  Easter Saturday and no cold breeze on arms, ok in the sun but I expect the air is now working its way from the arctic as opposed from the south. I don't know if the freaks have so much control over the highs and lows in the Atlantic but nothing would surprise me.

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

Why ? Was his ears too big 🦻😁

and then the nose for the side portrait. Every branch on the way down. Poor fucker.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Thought that parasite and scrounger was already dead? maybe lizards have nine lives as well, certainly can't seem to rid of these royal parasites, been around for centuries playing this royal scam and milking the gravy train for all it's worth.

Note wingwang said "officially" croaks it. They're holding out for various reason.....financial reset, Jubilee, probably more CV19 crap etc.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Vitamin C in high amounts is great for thinning the blood and a whole load of other stuff. One gram three times a day. Tea coffee and chocolate raise cholesterol due to the high caffeine content, keep her away from those. Exercise also lowers cholesterol. Blood thinners? Forget that, anything from big pharma can go fuck itself.

Have her on some Q10 and NAC, what doctors have touted as 'dangerous cholesterol' for decades is not such a big deal either, but with higher age a fat dominated diet requires a bit more exorcise and looking at liver problems, if any. Also, weather is great here today although a tad chilly, and i'm not all that far away from you, island issues ;)

Whatever the lizards are doing do stick around seems to be in short supply lately since some seem to be aging very quickly. Part of the problem may sort itself which cheers me up for sure. Time for a cuppa on the balcony :)

2 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

MUST WATCH! THE MAGNA CARTA OF 2022 – WORLDWIDE DECLARATION OF FREEDOM, BY STEAFAN DEASU

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OWPnvMUaJejj/

just wanna point out that at Runnymede the King had his life threatened by those his seat anointed and perpetuated as Barons.

it wasnt a common folk uprising

it was the people farmers who were pissed off with the King taking and constantly expecting the Barons to deal with the fallout.

The magna carta was drafted by the Church to stop the Gentry totally overrunning the system beyond the control of the Cult.

so .. we are looking for a new document produced by the cult and handed to the technocrats. The document should appease the tecchies and help keep the people inline for for the tecchies.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Yeah man, she defo gone.

It is interesting that a few days after the "luvly jubbly" that it is 6/6/2022.

That infamous triple 6,beloved of our self-styled elitist Kakokrats.

Too good an opportunity to move the agenda on?

Remember in 2005,a few days after London was awarded the 2012 Olympics,there followed the 7/7 "Fantastic Freddie" attack.

Raise the National (ie sheeple's) Mood,then Crush it days later?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, zArk said:

just wanna point out that at Runnymede the King had his life threatened by those his seat anointed and perpetuated as Barons.

it wasnt a common folk uprising

it was the people farmers who were pissed off with the King taking and constantly expecting the Barons to deal with the fallout.

The magna carta was drafted by the Church to stop the Gentry totally overrunning the system beyond the control of the Cult.

so .. we are looking for a new document produced by the cult and handed to the technocrats. The document should appease the tecchies and help keep the people inline for for the tecchies.

Also the king ripped it up after as well. Refused to acknowledge the validity of the document

54 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Also the king ripped it up after as well. Refused to acknowledge the validity of the document

there was also a charter of the forest or some such document that went missing, i think that document gave individuals true freedom and rights

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

But studies show that older people live longer if their cholesterol is higher - so why would you want to lower it? You need cholesterol to make essential hormones. However, if you have a thyroid problem, your cholesterol can show as higher than it "really" is as it doesn't get reused correctly. Answer is to fix thyroid, not take statins

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 1:58 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

After being reported by the "neighbourhood committee" for wandering around Shanghai after testing positive for Covid, an elderly woman fought off six police officers who were trying to quarantine her. Medical workers later isolated her in a confined space and she tried to escape before unfortunately being taken away by Covid staff.

Another grandma was also filmed fighting off Covid officials who were trying to force testing on her.

They remind me of my gran who fought off a burglar with her walking stick in her 90s. She was a fierce woman.

These grandmas could give health lessons to WHO... They should have axes on those assholes 😆

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

But studies show that older people live longer if their cholesterol is higher - so why would you want to lower it? You need cholesterol to make essential hormones. However, if you have a thyroid problem, your cholesterol can show as higher than it "really" is as it doesn't get reused correctly. Answer is to fix thyroid, not take statins

True - I read today most people with heart attacks didn't have elevated cholesterol... 😮

13 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Yon know I spend so much time with ancient/ antediluvian history that I forget there’s cool history in U.K. as well 

Two thousand years of blood and guts splattered all over the place, and something called the conservatives/labour/libdem thinks they can just toss our rights away, nope don't see it happening, but lets hope DEMAND they all get arrested for what they have done!!! it will be easier that way.

Edited by sock muppet
demand
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, alexa said:

Blame anything but the Vaccines!:classic_rolleyes:

Deadly outbreak of children's hepatitis may have been brought on by Covid lockdown weakening immunity, health chiefs say as two more children need liver transplants in UK and dozens are sick

Deadly outbreak of children's hepatitis may have been brought on by lockdown weakening

UK health officials said the global outbreak in cases may be as a result of pandemic measures which prevented children in their 'formative' years being exposed to common infections. In total, 114 cases of 'acute hepatitis of unknown origin' have been reported in the UK in the last four weeks, with ten youngsters undergoing critical liver transplant procedures. The first cases were spotted in Scotland less than a month ago, prompting a warning from UK health officials who have detected as many cases in three months as they would expect to see in a year. The majority of cases have been spotted in under-5s who were initially hit with diarrhoea and nausea before later getting jaundice - the yellowing of the skin/eyes. Other symptoms can include dark urine, grey-coloured faeces, itchy skin, muscle pain, a fever, lethargy, loss of appetite and stomach pains. Investigations are ongoing but officials believe the illness may be triggered by an adenovirus, a viral infection which is usually to blame for the sniffles, and has been linked to three-quarters of all cases. Experts say lockdowns - which prompted concerns for children's physical and mental health - may have weakened the immunity of children and left them more susceptible to the virus, or the offending pathogen may have mutated to pose a greater threat.

How many in Africa and India? In India they had stricter lockdown but I'm not sure about kids vaccinations... 🤔

UK CITIZENS LAWYERS ARE LOOKING INTO THIS TO SUPPORT JOBSNOTJABS  - WE
SAY NO TO MANDATING HEALTH WORKERS

UPDATE ON NHS STAFF SITUATION - FOR NHS AND HEALTHCARE STAFF or THOSE
WHO KNOW ANYONE IN NHS, HEALTHCARE SECTOR AND FOR  THOSE INTERESTED.
Despite the govt drawing back initially on the NHS and healthcare worker
mandates, staff have been led into believing their jobs are safe and
they won't be required to take the vax. This is NOT the case. Govt are
going to attempt to mandate through the back door and are going for the
regulators to assist them in rolling this out. All doctors, nurses,
physios, NHS staff have to have registration in order to practice. If
they are not registered (and they pay for this), they cannot work. The
jab is going to become part of the registration requirement and was
hinted at by Javid when the mandates were lifted.  Already new contracts
are requiring vax and management are still bullying and coercing staff
that 'it is their professional duty to have the vaccinations'. Staff are
continuing to be 'investigated' about their choices, having to attend
disciplinary meetings and threatened with their jobs. Nothing has
changed much at all and it is just a temporary relaxation. By autumn
they will be coming back through the regulators. JobsnotJabs was the
group that was prominent in getting the mandates overturned by going for
the CEOs of NHS Trusts across the country with legal pressure. There is
now an urgent need for them to go for the regulatory bodies - both for
the vax, but also on the compulsory masking and testing that staff are
still having to do in order to work frontline. In order to do this
Jobsnot Jabs need as many staff as possible to make contact and go
through representation via them to CEOs of Trust, the Regulatory Bodies,
NHS England, National Immunisation Management Services (NIMS) and other
bodies.  Apparently NIMS were given Govt authority to find out the vax
status of all NHS staff and go into their private records which was a
breach of GDPR. Staff were not given the opportunity to opt out of NIMS.
So a lot going on!  If anyone works in the NHS,  knows of any NHS or
healthcare staff please can you inform them and  tell  them to get in
contact with Jobsnotjabs now on this new and very urgent initiative.
Inform anyone you know about this group. The barristers and those
involved in JobsnotJabs feel it will be too late to stop all this, if it
is left to the autumn. There is a questionnaire on the website and legal
notices will be sent accordingly to Trusts and Regulatory Bodies
designed for each individual. They can only make this a success and stop
it if more staff get involved. There was a huge response from NHS staff
when jobs were threatened earlier this year, but unfortunately staff
have been falsely reassured that everything is OK when this is not the
case. Once Govt can get this policy passed through the regulatory
bodies, they will do this for all sectors including teaching and all
other professions. The NHS is the test. The website is jobsnotjabs.uk
led by Dr Zak Coz and barrister Louise Bagley and to email them for more