Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

Some stuff going around on twitter about Arsenic poisoning being behind alot of the ill health we're seeing at the moment. I discounted it at first but there are a lot of strange coincidences going on with it. 

Worth a look anyway.

So not snake venom then? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Cant believe they are still peddling this shit

''To increase awareness of the criticality of wearing masks to stop the spread of COVID-19, Jeremy Howard and a volunteer team of data scientists started the advocacy campaign #masks4all. Countless YGLs from around the world supported the campaign by talking to policy-makers and raising awareness through their local media markets.''

We aint out of the woods yet folks

Yeah seen a lot more of this pro-mask BS creeping back into news coverage and headline columns. Local and national.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I think I'll have to disagree there, remember, he may have had the change but it's still a bloke at heart. Now asking his Mrs is obviously a no no, but he'll be game to tell you if his now new magic festering hole is being munched on by his Mrs. 

For the record, I'm a lesbian..... I'm just trapped in a man's body. 😉

Just remember to keep the fingernails on your dominant hand nice and short.

• Haha 1

Did you ever wonder why the boosters? Why not just one vaccine like other vaccines? why does it need repeated doses? Why not just give three doses in one hit? Is an injection safe, if three hits of it will harm you? If we exclude the obvious, it makes them more money. 

It comes back to the advocate program, they make 5%-15% of batches bad, then each subsequent dose, people are opening themselves up to being in the 5-15% batch and further compounding the problem each time. Then they become advocates of the program because they survived that hit. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

It comes back to the advocate program, they make 5%-15% of batches bad, then each subsequent dose, people are opening themselves up to being in the 5-15% batch and further compounding the problem each time. Then they become advocates of the program because they survived that hit. 

I explained this to my family, i'll get back to you when they finally figure it out:classic_dry:, maybe there will be a mission to mars on the way by then, sigh, and then i'll have to go through the same motions about that, is this hell we are in:classic_rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I explained this to my family, i'll get back to you when they finally figure it out:classic_dry:, maybe there will be a mission to mars on the way by then, sigh, and then i'll have to go through the same motions about that, is this hell we are in:classic_rolleyes:

They could never get away with murdering millions of people immediately as the preparator would be hunted down and taken out by 1000s of people. Instead they slowly poison people and likely make people genetically infertile. It is the great reset but it is not economic, it is biological. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Velma said:

No, that's Tourette's syndrome.

Very true Velma!! 😀, thankfully I am not usually like that unless there is some injustice happening. I was surprised to see it as I stay away from malls if i can and its the first hub I have seen in one. Thankfully they had 'no customers' when I walked past both times. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SimonTV said:

My mum's doctor said she has high cholesterol and wants to put her on blood thinners. Tried to explain that it is normal for her age 68... she is very healthy and active at the moment. Definitely the JABS!

They tried to the same for me. I suggested that I try to reduce my cholesterol through better eating and exercise. At least over a 3 month or so period. My logic being if I could proactively reduce it, it had to be better than medication. Nurse wasn’t interested.m she told me that statins were the most reds

Researched drug in the world. I countered that she probably meant the most prescribed and hence biggest research pool. Surprisingly she got quite pissy and insisted 

Blame anything but the Vaccines!:classic_rolleyes:

Deadly outbreak of children's hepatitis may have been brought on by Covid lockdown weakening immunity, health chiefs say as two more children need liver transplants in UK and dozens are sick

Deadly outbreak of children's hepatitis may have been brought on by lockdown weakening

UK health officials said the global outbreak in cases may be as a result of pandemic measures which prevented children in their 'formative' years being exposed to common infections. In total, 114 cases of 'acute hepatitis of unknown origin' have been reported in the UK in the last four weeks, with ten youngsters undergoing critical liver transplant procedures. The first cases were spotted in Scotland less than a month ago, prompting a warning from UK health officials who have detected as many cases in three months as they would expect to see in a year. The majority of cases have been spotted in under-5s who were initially hit with diarrhoea and nausea before later getting jaundice - the yellowing of the skin/eyes. Other symptoms can include dark urine, grey-coloured faeces, itchy skin, muscle pain, a fever, lethargy, loss of appetite and stomach pains. Investigations are ongoing but officials believe the illness may be triggered by an adenovirus, a viral infection which is usually to blame for the sniffles, and has been linked to three-quarters of all cases. Experts say lockdowns - which prompted concerns for children's physical and mental health - may have weakened the immunity of children and left them more susceptible to the virus, or the offending pathogen may have mutated to pose a greater threat.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, alexa said:

Blame anything but the Vaccines!:classic_rolleyes:

Deadly outbreak of children's hepatitis may have been brought on by Covid lockdown weakening immunity, health chiefs say as two more children need liver transplants in UK and dozens are sick

Deadly outbreak of children's hepatitis may have been brought on by lockdown weakening

UK health officials said the global outbreak in cases may be as a result of pandemic measures which prevented children in their 'formative' years being exposed to common infections. In total, 114 cases of 'acute hepatitis of unknown origin' have been reported in the UK in the last four weeks, with ten youngsters undergoing critical liver transplant procedures. The first cases were spotted in Scotland less than a month ago, prompting a warning from UK health officials who have detected as many cases in three months as they would expect to see in a year. The majority of cases have been spotted in under-5s who were initially hit with diarrhoea and nausea before later getting jaundice - the yellowing of the skin/eyes. Other symptoms can include dark urine, grey-coloured faeces, itchy skin, muscle pain, a fever, lethargy, loss of appetite and stomach pains. Investigations are ongoing but officials believe the illness may be triggered by an adenovirus, a viral infection which is usually to blame for the sniffles, and has been linked to three-quarters of all cases. Experts say lockdowns - which prompted concerns for children's physical and mental health - may have weakened the immunity of children and left them more susceptible to the virus, or the offending pathogen may have mutated to pose a greater threat.

We all knew this kind of stuff would happen. No surprises here. Expect a lot more.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Human10 said:

Before I left Poland the only businesses in my town were banks, loans and drug stores... There were more drug stores on one street than food stores... The only advertisements in tv were drugs for literally everything... From strokes to farts. It's some freaking mass hypochondria.😒

It's the toxic crap drugs that give you the strokes and farts, certainly gave me the shits, i nearly shit myself when i saw the price tag for all of this vile crap. What !!! How many £ billions to vaccinate the people??? My wage packet is so seriously messed up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well guess what no new surprise here: Covid makes you sterile, thought it was the satan juice doing that, they are explaining away the satan juice side effects with more hysteria from the ever grinning john hopkins university: " COVID takes a toll on a number of other body systems. One of the effects is to the circulatory system, as seen by all the heart attack after having COVID, and erectile dysfunction too. impaired male fertility. The coronavirus alters proteins found in the semen of men who recover from the virus."

This is one hell of a smart virus, it can fuck up any body part that is in the media headlines. It almost as though it knows, as though it reads the papers, kicks off its slippers, stretches out on the sofa, sips a cool umbrella drink and thinks : "Wow ! What can i fuck up today,"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Graphene = carbon.

carbon has:

6 protons 

6 electrons 

6 neutrons 

Worked with carbon fibre in the boat building industry. Seriously nasty stuff. That's at a visible level. Horrendous to think this could do to life at a microscopic level

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

With many banks mysteriously closing and the ATM cash machines with them, cash is disappearing from circulation, forcing peeps into a nwo cashless society.

The ability to access, spend and deposit cash could be lost for many consumers, leaving society's most disadvantaged at risk of financial exclusion with no way to pay for the goods and services they need. 4,685 bank branches have shut their doors. 226 more are scheduled to close by the end of the year.

• Like 1

Lockdowns are good for the world and reduce crime and violence, the media has declared.

A massive drop in violence during 2020 which was the sharpest for at least 20 years and was driven by social gathering bans and the closure of pubs and nightclubs.

Violence levels ebbed and flowed throughout 2020 as restrictions were eased and tightened.

The msm states: Now if only we had a way of constantly monitoring the peeps, giving us a continuous stream of detailed information, police and local authorities can work out where to deploy resources. Without this detailed information, police are blind to when and where serious violence may take place.

If only a prevention practice can be implemented, the burdens on stretched emergency services will be reduced as well as the disfiguring, disabling effects of violence and its impact on mental health. Serious violence is preventable, not inevitable.

2 minutes ago, jack121 said:

With many banks mysteriously closing and the ATM cash machines with them, cash is disappearing from circulation, forcing peeps into a nwo cashless society.

The ability to access, spend and deposit cash could be lost for many consumers, leaving society's most disadvantaged at risk of financial exclusion with no way to pay for the goods and services they need. 4,685 bank branches have shut their doors. 226 more are scheduled to close by the end of the year.

I still believe the psychopaths nonces will fail in their agenda. Money in the bank account for essentials yes, if you have savings sat in account spunk it on something you want or but some precious metals would be a better bet in my opinion that leaving it in the fiat currency system.

14 minutes ago, jack121 said:

What about supermarkets where you are?

Here, one I go to has only two checkouts where you can use cash; all express checkouts are card only.

Another is all checkouts both card and cash.

One big chain store limited cash checkouts, another is still all checkouts cash.

A large chain of ‘recycled’ clothing is card only.

Businesses are apparently pleasing themselves.

Banks seem to be operating on far less staff with business being mainly  transacted online; atms seem to still be plentiful.

12 minutes ago, jack121 said:

When the queen officially croaks it they will have to replace her picture on all the currency, what a great opportunity to bring in a cashless society, eh?! Think of all the places where queenie's picture is on the currency! Ducks in a row and all that...

• Like 4