Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

One for the archives.

Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs

Highlights

mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.

Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X

• Thanks 1

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/japans-shionogi-says-covid-19-pill-shows-rapid-clearance-virus-2022-04-24/?taid=626560187d8a32000141f0ea&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Japan's Shionogi says COVID-19 pill shows rapid clearance of virus

TOKYO, April 24 (Reuters) - An experimental treatment from Shionogi & Co Ltd (4507.T) has shown rapid clearance of the virus that causes COVID-19, according to new data, the Japanese drug maker said on Sunday.

The pill, S-217622, "demonstrated rapid clearance of the infectious SARS-CoV-2 virus", Shionogi said in a statement, citing Phase-2b results from the Phase II/III clinical trial of the drug.

The company has global aspirations for the antiviral pill, which is now being evaluated by Japanese regulators.

7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

From the Icke Headline page:

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-recalls-some-batches-blood-pressure-drug-over-carcinogen-presence-2022-04-22/

April 22 (Reuters) - Pfizer (PFE.N) said on Friday it was voluntarily recalling five batches of its Accupril blood pressure tablets after finding elevated levels of a potential cancer-causing agent in the medicine.

The drugmaker said it was not aware of any reports of adverse events related to the recalled batches, which were distributed in the United States and Puerto Rico from December 2019 to April 2022.

Pfizer Canada also recalled all lots of three doses of Accupril on Thursday after finding the same impurity to be above acceptable levels.

The most obvious question to me is "Why do they have cancer-causing agents in stock anyway?" They had to be using them for something.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jedidiah said:

I reckon it’s pretty evenly spread across the board;  most of the (few) people I know who havent been jabbed are that age group, ditto the ones (again very few) not wearing a mask.

And there’s a good percentage on demos, and helping out in the collectives.

I just think it’s a bit rough generalising; painting a whole generation ‘bad’ when it’s probably just a few; and I mean in every generation; though I have to say, this lefty woke generation is a worry.

I would agree, practically every person I know who is awake to the plan is of boomer age. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I'm reminded of this.....

928f811866c72990.png.e01cc01dd614c41e913920a3f58f5e33.png

“History Doesn't Repeat Itself, but It Often Rhymes” – Mark Twain.

6db0241b7ed12e4c.png.bb41f206b2cc1be0e4b36e528f60816d.png

I'm so pleased to be at the top of the oppression pyramid, but how would anyone know? I look just the same as someone right at the bottom.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

So the maximum height to my aspiration is transgender....I'm 58 ,completly male and unsure if i want to go trans...I keep asking myself 'whats in it for me?'...going trans appears to lead to a serious load of butthurt

You get to trade your balls for much nicer public toilets, and your cock gets turned inside out - at your age that's probably no big deal AND you could get extra points for becoming a lesbian.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

We're not going to start playing this sh!ty game are we?

>not all

>stereotypes

>what about

>generalizations

- gays/blacks/jews/muslims/vegans/*insert group*

For the most part I don't worry about tarring a whole *insert group* with a broad brush when posting a meme/comment/disparaging observation because a) I don't care and b) majority of people know said post doesn't mean ALL, or relates to *some.* - prerequisite or proviso not required.

It's just those silly stereotypical tropes don't come from thin air or born from pure jealousy or hate.™

In regards to my post; what happened to those 1960s protestor boomers?

Why didn't they protest for human rights of their children/grandchildren when the US and Europe:

-started to be invaded by MILLIONS of culturally hostile illegals?

-had their manufacturing base gutted and jobs offshored to India/China?

-stopped the marxist degenerate agenda before it reached kindergarteners?

- where were they protesting enmass at the very start of this shamdemic to stop the madness? Too preoccupied and cuckold in fear telling youngsters "don't kill granny."

It all happened on their watch.

Their nonchalant, laissez-faire attitudes; living life as if it was still 1987 caused irreversible harm to the social fabric, (pre covid.)

As the kindling and embers that gave rise to the bonfire of hell we find Rome burning in now smouldered, they took cruises to Caribbean and bought property in Spain.

Not *some* but MOST.

Im entitled to my opinion, and when people start tarring a set of whatever with the same brush, imo that’s grossly unfair and I will say so.

You could say, where were all the protesters when the Inquisition was happening; where were all the protesters at the Salem witch burnings etc etc.

History has shown that most people just want to get on with their own lives; whether it’s fear, apathy, the ‘I’m alright Jack’ reasoning or whatever, no matter the eventual outcomes.

Humans, no matter which generation, have ballsed it up from time immemorial; no point ‘blaming’, because it’s just the way it is.

Blaming people and railing at them constantly is a futile exercise imo; don’t actions speak louder than words?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Thank you, skitzorat.

Interesting to see that video again, originally from late 2020, by the Thales Group, aerospace, military defence, security technology manfacturer, of digital ID wallets, in the second link - New Social Credit App.  Many things stick out with the video, especially the part with "Right now I'm (Digital ID Wallet) reminding Lucy of the appointment she needs to schedule for her mandatory vaccination".

without a diasparic society. People staying local, knowing each other , digital ID will seem stupid and be marginalised to a psuedo passport system for ports and harbours.

dont need i.d for services and shops when the shop keepers, staff and other customers know you

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Humans, no matter which generation, have ballsed it up from time immemorial; no point ‘blaming’, because it’s just the way it is.

but is it possible to talk about things in terms of generational shifts?

see why the boomers are different is because they went through the 'cultural revolution' and as conspiracy theorists that is a very interesting area to look into because when you start digging you find that the CIA were actually involved in all those things that seemed so cool as a young adult like the rock music or the mind expanding drugs etc

What is dressed up as a liberating experience that shook of the shackles of the staid war generation can also be seen on a flipside as a process of socially engineering a new breed of people that have not had the same level of DUTY and SELF SACRIFICE that their parents generation had who all went to war or huddled in anderson shelters as the bombs rained down and instead have become all about the aspirant lifestyle and pursuing material wealth and selfish ambitions even as the world crumbled leaving the next generation with one helluva mess to try and raise their families in

They inherited a pretty amazing britain from the war generation but they are passing on something that increasingly doesn't even see itself as british but rather as just another outpost of a global corporate technocracy

so to keep this on topic we can then consider that when we needed those boomers to stand up with their loved ones against the clear tyranny of the government they pretty much all shrunk back into the shadows with a few honourable exceptions

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Rhode Island: Mandatory Vax or Pay Double Your Income Tax

A bill introduced in the Rhode Island legislature would require every eligible person who resides, works, or pays taxes in the state to take a COVID-19 vaccine.

Anyone who refuses will be fined $50 per month, AND “shall owe twice the amount of personal income taxes as would otherwise be assessed.”

The state will DOUBLE your taxes if you don’t comply.

This also applies to parents who refuse to inject their kids.

Any medical exemption requires the signature of three different doctors, with each document notarized.

But even medical exemptions can be thrown out if a government bureaucrat decides those doctors are wrong.

How is this still a thing??

Click here to read the full bill.

https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/rhode-island-mandatory-vax-or-pay-double-your-income-tax-35196/

WTF? Like we knew it was coming, but still wtf, and people will swallow this too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Athenry04 said:

WTF? Like we knew it was coming, but still wtf, and people will swallow this too.

And in a voluntary tax system too....!  The madness never ends

• Like 3

On 4/23/2022 at 11:29 PM, truepositive said:

Friendly reminder to everyone that there is a very very important difference between stating that this particular virus does not exist versus none of them exist at all. Not clarifying your position related to that is really fucking lazy at best.

Personally i am not going to give an opinion on the germ theory debate until i finish at least one or two relevant books on the subject, and for the sake of intellectual honesty EVERYONE should do the same. (Yes i already started on Ethel Hume). With that said, i am almost certain i will be raising the question whether germ theory has anything to do with the existence of viruses itself, because the existence of a thing is a wholly different question to its functionality (which is what we are talking about all the time). For example there are things suggesting that viruses may not cause diseases but do actually spur on genetic mutations of all levels of complexity, related to panspermia-like concepts but taken a notch further.

Despite being dragged through the courts not one government in the entire world has put forward any evidence whatsoever that the whole covid thing is not a scam, the virus has never been purified, indentified or isolated and the whole thing is being based on a computer generated scenario - that's right, it's not even real world, it's a fictional computer program

• Like 5

19 hours ago, truepositive said:

On that note, a mandate is weak in legal terms, i want to read a book or two on european law that gives me some standing in court..

Common law does not entirely apply, or at all outside of the UK, and it's all a tad vague overall. I like to think i am a great summarizer and information-condenser but law in general is not doing those titles any favor specifically due to European diversity of constitutions and mix + match between common and Roman law regarding contracts, person-hood and so on. Requires its own topic again so i digress.

The whole legal system is deliberatly made difficult to understand, so that the ordinary everyday working class person cannot defend themselves successfully in a court of law, so you have to hire a solicitor or barrister, who has taken an sworn allegiance to the system, not to you his client who pays all of his bills.

They use this complex system and their biased intepretion of it, to fuck you over. Because when a working class person goes to court he get screwed.

Then I saw a judge got taken to court for paedophilia, next thing I knew he was deemed by some court appointed doctor to have suffered a mental problem, not fit to defend himself - case dismissed - completly totally and utterly got away with it - that's justice for you. That's the law for you.

• Like 2

The only people who seem to be making money nowadays are big pharma, now Swiss drugmaker Roche's first quarter sales are up again by 10%, driven by drugs including Ocrevus against multiple sclerosis as well as Hemlibra against haemophilia, and there is strong demand for rapid COVID-19 antigen tests.

Intresting to note if you went back in time 50 years, the average person would have no idea or even heard of covid, haemophilia or multiple sclerosis.

Only in today's modern times when everything is better, faster, more efficient, this technologically advanced age we supposdly live in, where ecerything has improved so much, yet for some strange inexplicable reason more people are ill than at any other times in this country's history.

The medicines are better, more advanced, more cutting edge technology, more high tech, because of this one would suspect ilness and disease were things of the past, yet more people are dying, hospitalized, cripplied for life, suffering, buying medicines than at any other time than even when compared to the " dark ages " Funny thing that isn't it

12 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

You get to trade your balls for much nicer public toilets, and your cock gets turned inside out - at your age that's probably no big deal AND you could get extra points for becoming a lesbian.

But will i have to shave my beard off ? and can i be a lesbian even though i've been neutered like a stray tomcat and had the snip ?. and can lesbians wear a facial panty liner strapped across mouth and nose and still munch rug ?..questions questions ...This nwo transgender philosophy is confusing for us old uns you know

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Morpheus said:

It's because for the last two years and still continuing, we have been living in a non-reality. For myself, I don't feel like I can move forward, I feel like something is blocking me from thinking any further than day to day because the outlook is so bleak. I can't concentrate for the madness that surrounds me. It's hard work passing through this jungle. 

My worry starts at 9 am monday morning and finishes at 5pm on a friday as most of the clown world performers work these hours ,making decisions that affect millions whilst remaining faceless and nameless and unaccountable for their actions.These are the most dangerous members of society,forget psycopathic killers on the loose snatching your kids off the street ,The real killers sit in comfortable air conditioned offices and talk of their last skiing trip to Gstaad whilst rubber stamping decisions that will cripple and maim huge swathes of society totally oblivious to the damage they are causing

The day of reckoning cannot come soon enough and i intend to invest in rope....theres going to be a need for a lot of it !

• Like 4