Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

GO TOTNES in devon!!!!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/11/totnes-covid-concerns-reflect-uk-wide-rise-in-conspiracy-theories

Well done good people of Totnes in south Devon!

The masonic mass media have been fully complicit in the destruction of our country, especially over the past 20 years or so. What has always grated me is how some of the good folks on this very forum, who are not shills, still can't quite get it! I often think to myself, 'How the hell did we ever get to this point?'. Not with an honest press is the answer.   

One of their tricks is to publish the odd, edgy article, which keeps us in their mental prison pens, whenever they feel they are losing their 'Pied Piper Effect'. Then, someone on this forum links to it and says 'Hey, a great article here!'. And, yes, it might have some truth in it, but it's usually just half a step ahead of where much of the public was heading anyway. Lose the double think folks, of the mass media can be good and bad, as they are all rotten to the core now. If they really thought they could pull it off, then there is no heinous PTB plan that they wouldn't back!        

3 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

COME ON GUARDIAN - GIVE THE INFO TO PROVE... otherwise - you are all liars! and, if you're reading this guardian and other shit so-called 'news' outlets - the whole fucking world is on to you! Time to do what you were put on planet earth to do - tell the truth.

They were never put there to tell the truth.

3 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Maybe this will be their downfall in the end, this greed for even greater control. If they just open up with a vaccine mandate or voluntary but with impossible restrictions for those who won't take it I think the public will largely bite.

All they have ever known is 'getting away with it', through lies, deceit, threats and violence. They are making it up as they are going along now. Failure to truly envisage their own demise is their weakness.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I think they are so sure of their grip in power and so intoxicated on it that they are not really bothered if we know that the vaccine is not the ticket out of lockdown.

There can't possibly be any end to lockdown, until they have finished with fudging Brexit.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Its all about perception. If you perceive it to be real then you will behave as if its real. Doesn't mean it is real though.

No, but it may as well be.

ranking-john-carpenter-in-the-mouth-of-m

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Noctua said:

image.png.67545eed2fc4e34b991edc70eb740e3f.png

Quite the number there 😑

I bet that number also doesnt include money Boris gave away to GAVI or the funding of the WHO etc. I am sure it is a bigger number than that. Its despicable so much money public being thrown around for a re branded flu virus of which about 50% of us probably have herd immunity to it already as it has been knocking around for a year or two already.

^classic covid symptoms....they should be retrospectively counted as covid cases and then put in the newspapers as the daily covid terror figures so that little old ladies and men up and down the country shit themselves and lock themselves away from family, fresh air and sunlight and all the other health giving things

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zarkov said:

More coverage from Ivor Cummins

I cannot take seriously, anyone who believes there was a deadly virus that caused a pandemic in the first place.

To be fair, to those of us who research and read alt media sites - and ‘conspiracy theorists’ like dear old Dave and Max et al - it’s as plain as day it’s bs; so I can see, that the predominant masses who take as gospel what the msm and their ‘leaders’ tell them, why they believe it; but dear god, it’s as frightening as hell that they do.

Im not talking just about this debacle but all the other ‘them and us’ shit that’s gone on for millennia.

Cant they see that ‘they’ are only people like them; not the superior nobs  they make themselves out to be?

So really, maybe ‘they’ are superior, because the greater mass haven’t got the fucking brains to realise this; can people be so indoctrinated that they blindly go along with it?

Thats why, no matter how many experts, in any field, such as medical, scientific, polis, etc, come out and give proven information that all this is bs, the greater mass will not believe it because the msm and ‘leaders’ will rubbish them.

Every day, I read the alt sites, and to me it’s as plain as day what’s going on; then I have to go out into the community, and it’s like fucking lala land; a fucking nightmare twilight zone with the brainless acting just that, brainless.

I can’t begin to imagine how much harder it is for those of you who are in it so deep, compared to here in NZ.

So until the brainless masses wake tfu, I can’t see things coming round right.

• Like 2

Just now, jonesthepost said:

Every day, I read the alt sites, and to me it’s as plain as day what’s going on; then I have to go out into the community, and it’s like fucking lala land; a fucking nightmare twilight zone with the brainless acting just that, brainless.

the cabal cynically set out to control the flows of information to the minds of the public

JP Morgan (who was an agent of the rothschilds) got his own agents to find out what the widest selling newspapers in the USA were and then he bought them all up

The cabal have over time consolidated all the media in the US into just 6 mega-corporations. Its all totally centrally controlled and for as long as people listen to the corporate media they will see the world the way the cabal wants them to see it

Just now, Macnamara said:

the cabal cynically set out to control the flows of information to the minds of the public

JP Morgan (who was an agent of the rothschilds) got his own agents to find out what the widest selling newspapers in the USA were and then he bought them all up

The cabal have over time consolidated all the media in the US into just 6 mega-corporations. Its all totally centrally controlled and for as long as people listen to the corporate media they will see the world the way the cabal wants them to see it

Exactly, so what does that tell you about the masses?

3 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

Exactly, so what does that tell you about the masses?

The writer of the illuminatus trilogy and founder of discordianism robert anton wilson used to speak of 'reality tunnels'

Different people see the world through different reality tunnels. So if you are an urban atheist democrat voter in the US you might see the world differently to a muslim farmer in afghanistan for example

You have different beliefs, different values and different points of view and your reality tunnel will then affect how you inter-relate with the world

So if you as an individual want to be as much in control of your own decision making you have to analyse the layers of conditioning that have been placed over you since birth so that you can consider the impact those may have on your perceptions and psyche

The general public are in a reality tunnel where they believe that a brand new killr virus is on the loose and that their heroic government are doing all they can to protect the public from this new invisible threat. In their reality tunnel the vaccine is a drug that will protect them from the killer virus and thereby liberate them from their current state of fear

This is why the government are terrorists: because they have unnecessarily placed the public into a state of fear that is disproportionate to any threat

• Like 7

3 hours ago, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I was wondering, if the test doesn’t actually test for the virus but for genetic material, how about the people who test positive and then test negative after getting over it? 

An invading virus is nonsense

The genetic material being found is the body cleaning itself up.

Symptoms are toxic cells being removed from the body by its own cleaning system. 

Viruses, bacteria and fungi are actually polymorphic cells of the body that are used to repair cells and maintain healthy function 

So when the body becomes sick through poor diet, stress, poor lifestyle, air pollution , dirty water something as simple as drop in temparature( autumn) causing the body to work harder to maintain its heat .... symptoms appear... the clean up increases. This indicates the health of the nation and for the old, fraile and those with existing comorbidities it can be too much for their body to cope with

For most a bit of a rest and better food gives the body the ability to heal quickly.

Symptoms then no symptoms

Same data but differnt interpretation

One fits the other lacks evidence of a. Contagion and b. A purified organism that invades and makes sick

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The writer of the illuminatus trilogy and founder of discordianism robert anton wilson used to speak of 'reality tunnels'

Different people see the world through different reality tunnels. So if you are an urban atheist democrat voter in the US you might see the world differently to a muslim farmer in afghanistan for example

You have different beliefs, different values and different points of view and your reality tunnel will then affect how you inter-relate with the world

So if you as an individual want to be as much in control of your own decision making you have to analyse the layers of conditioning that have been placed over you since birth so that you can consider the impact those may have on your perceptions and psyche

The general public are in a reality tunnel where they believe that a brand new killr virus is on the loose and that their heroic government are doing all they can to protect the public from this new invisible threat. In their reality tunnel the vaccine is a drug that will protect them from the killer virus and thereby liberate them from their current state of fear

This is why the government are terrorists: because they have unnecessarily placed the public into a state of fear that is disproportionate to any threat

Of course, to your last paragraph.

For the rest, imo, the greater mass are just pretty thick; even showing them stuff that is just plain common sense; and all the back tracking the wannabes have done, they still believe this shit.

Sure, a lot of people do eventually wake up to the state of things, but I do believe the majority never will.

I just watched this video Firestarter posted on Max’s forum, and imo; spot on.

And if anyone starts on about Larkin Rose in a negative way, don’t watch; I don’t really know the guy but I like what he says.

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

An invading virus is nonsense

The genetic material being found is the body cleaning itself up.

Symptoms are toxic cells being removed from the body by its own cleaning system. 

Viruses, bacteria and fungi are actually polymorphic cells of the body that are used to repair cells and maintain healthy function 

So when the body becomes sick through poor diet, stress, poor lifestyle, air pollution , dirty water something as simple as drop in temparature( autumn) causing the body to work harder to maintain its heat .... symptoms appear... the clean up increases. This indicates the health of the nation and for the old, fraile and those with existing comorbidities it can be too much for their body to cope with

For most a bit of a rest and better food gives the body the ability to heal quickly.

Symptoms then no symptoms

Same data but differnt interpretation

One fits the other lacks evidence of a. Contagion and b. A purified organism that invades and makes sick

Out of reactions; excellent 👍

9 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

For the rest, imo, the greater mass are just pretty thick; even showing them stuff that is just plain common sense; and all the back tracking the wannabes have done, they still believe this shit.

Humans are a social animal and as a result many get pulled along with the group think. That is a powerul force to overcome

9 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

And if anyone starts on about Larkin Rose in a negative way, don’t watch; I don’t really know the guy but I like what he says.

I like larken rose. My only criticism of him was during the migrant crisis where i didn't feel he had a grasp of the situation on the ground and was speaking more from no-borders idealism but otherwise i have no problem with the guy

1 hour ago, Alnitak said:

I bet that number also doesnt include money Boris gave away to GAVI or the funding of the WHO etc. I am sure it is a bigger number than that. Its despicable so much money public being thrown around for a re branded flu virus of which about 50% of us probably have herd immunity to it already as it has been knocking around for a year or two already.

The government of this country or any other, hasn't spent a penny. How is it possible to spend money that does not exist? They and all the others have produced it out of thin air like some sort of magic trick. Going cap in hand to the international bankers and so I heard on the radio recently the bank of England buys government or corporate bonds. What the fuck are they and how do they produce pounds sterling. It is all a massive con so when the day comes and Sunac says we have to start paying it all back to the bankers by raising taxes on every thing and paying it back for decades, or we could enter into this new international banking/economic system and have all debts wiped off the slate. Economic reset and another major step forward into the new world order. We do not want to go back to the old normal. We do need a new world order, but NOT their new world order.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but they weren't anti Covid protesters.  They were protesting

against unfair dismissal of three workers from a company. 

Rough google translation

"The parade of former Ilva workers, today ArcelorMittal, arrived in front of the prefecture on the day of protest against the dismissal of three employees: in front of the group, the policemen in front of the prefecture entrance took off helmets, amid applause, as a sign of relaxation and solidarity for the struggle."

https://www.genovatoday.it/video/corteo-ex-ilva-polizia-toglie-casco.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1