Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Never heard of Mario Draghi - is an ex-Goldman Sachs/European Central Bank-er

he was one of the goldman sachs 'technocrats' put into control national governments after the orchestrated takedown of the global economy in 2008 and the resultant 'bailouts' of the banks which until this covid scamdemic was the biggest shift of public wealth into private hands the world had seen

Pg-12-eurozone-graphic.jpg?width=982&hei

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's difficult to know what is truth or fiction happening in Shanghai and other parts of China.

Reminds me of this I saw on gab today. After the Wuhan psy-op, it feels about right.

It's very strange that China with it's Great Firewall, insane censorship, and ability for The State to instantaneously delete netizen communications that are unfavourable, allows all these new *atrocity* [propaganda] videos to "leak" out.

image.png.208e1339d0b84dbe6b3f2eac600bf2e8.png

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Mine too.

Never heard of Mario Draghi - he's the Italian Prime Minister, (which is appointed by the president,) and is an ex-Goldman Sachs/European Central Bank-er - so, similar to The Macaroon, it comes as no surprise when I look up his wiki to find he has a whole list of accolades for his services to humanity:

He left that role after a decade to join Goldman Sachs, where he remained until his appointment as Governor of the Bank of Italy in 2006. His tenure as Governor coincided with the 2008 Great Recession

He left those roles after his nomination by the European Council in 2011 to serve as President of the ECB. He presided over the institution during the Eurozone crisis, becoming famous throughout Europe for saying that he would be prepared to do "whatever it takes" to prevent the euro from failing.[4] 

In 2019, Paul Krugman described him as "the greatest central banker of modern times."[8] Moreover, thanks to his monetary policies, he is widely considered the "saviour of the euro" during the European debt crisis.[9][10][11] 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Draghi

You just can't make this sh!t up -  you can only but laugh 😬

Draghi is the archetypal cabal front man, straight from the illuminati sabbatean satanic frankists cloth. Evil personified, his associations with Goldman Sachs should say it all. It's clown world mate. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Draghi is the archetypal cabal front man, straight from the illuminati sabbatean satanic frankists cloth. Evil personified, his associations with Goldman Sachs should say it all. It's clown world mate. 

https://www.goldmansachs.com/insights/topics/covid-19.html

800x450.jpg

I personally think the Jewish Goldman Sachs is an offshoot of Rothschilds, but I can't prove it.

92a3f9bbd45ef566f47b3172e3af340e.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

boomers do not give a shit what world their grand kids will live in

they will keep getting jabbed as they believe it saves them. thats all they care about.

they dismiss the great reset, it won't happen in my time attitude

I reckon it’s pretty evenly spread across the board;  most of the (few) people I know who havent been jabbed are that age group, ditto the ones (again very few) not wearing a mask.

And there’s a good percentage on demos, and helping out in the collectives.

I just think it’s a bit rough generalising; painting a whole generation ‘bad’ when it’s probably just a few; and I mean in every generation; though I have to say, this lefty woke generation is a worry.

Edited by jedidiah
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

boomers do not give a shit what world their grand kids will live in

they will keep getting jabbed as they believe it saves them. thats all they care about.

they dismiss the great reset, it won't happen in my time attitude

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

i call them the 'me, me, me generation'

23866460_Screenshot2022-04-24231524.jpg.abb47b9e0b7f716e91ceefd90e8f2943.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, evil personified.   IMO, Mario Draghi is a cut above the usual joke shop, world leader frontmen.  He has an intense reptilian quality.  Maybe the nearest in the UK would be Professor Chris Whitty.  My view he was sent into Italy back in early 2020 at the start of CONVID and given a free reign to implement the plan by his own cold, efficient and highly respected technocratic methods.

1240?appId=93a17a8fd81db0de025c8abd1cca1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Reminds me of this I saw on gab today. After the Wuhan psy-op, it feels about right.

It's very strange that China with it's Great Firewall, insane censorship, and ability for The State to instantaneously delete netizen communications that are unfavourable, allows all these new *atrocity* [propaganda] videos to "leak" out.

outta likes but can't fault your logic because those stories are shared in the british press who have otherwise managed a water tight defence of the government narrative

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

23866460_Screenshot2022-04-24231524.jpg.abb47b9e0b7f716e91ceefd90e8f2943.jpg

we live in a society where the creator/ designer is often not the person who has to suffer with the thing that has been created ie the 'end user'

for example the government lock everyone down whilst they hold private parties for themselves and go swanning off around the country to see their mistresses

tens of thousands of NHS staff gave jabs to people while they themselves didn't get them

cities and homes are designed by people who will never have to use them and the boomers have shit in the nest that they won't now have to inhabit

many of them are still supporting the flooding of migrants into a country that they won't have to live in and raise children in. hard not to be a bit peeved at that sort of thing

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

I loathe Piers Morgan.

I don't know how it's possible but I *loathe* him more than I *loathe* that Katie Zio  Hopkins. And that's saying something. At least she's able to be light-humoured at times which reflects she's not entirely soulless; compared to him: there's some *dark* secrets in his closet, I'm sure of it.

Morgan truly is a face that comes to mind when you think "insufferable" [person]

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

It's because for the last two years and still continuing, we have been living in a non-reality. For myself, I don't feel like I can move forward, I feel like something is blocking me from thinking any further than day to day because the outlook is so bleak. I can't concentrate for the madness that surrounds me. It's hard work passing through this jungle. 

Agree totally.

You couldn't have expressed my feelings any better ;)

Our output feels futile in a sense and I guess thats the point of demoralisation. The siege takes many forms - leaving us hanging is part of their process.

Clarity of intent will intensify though as a natural repercussion to all the machinations of the state and the good news is that we have a head start on this forum!

The last bit is thanks to all on here who have shown their true intent!

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

This was the perfect opportunity for society to have a confrontation with the corrupt political class. We had the moral high ground because our natural law rights were being stripped away, they admitted using FEAR as a coercive tool, the drugs they were trying to impose on everyone hadn't been properly tested and most of the population weren't even in a risk group for 'covid'

We had a solid platform from which to expose the entire rotten game and at the same time we had gifts like the epstein scandal which had also implicated prince andrew so we had lots of ammo

But the problem is that a lot of people are getting what they need from the system and have developed a high degree of trust in it. HALF of the scottish work force is employed by the government! As long as they work their 9to5 and pay their taxes and drive within the speed limit and listen to the 6 o'clock news they get their mortgage, they get their car on credit, they get their foreign holiday and they get their weekly shop in, so they have faith in the system

They have been lulled into believing that the system has a kind of benevolent paternal view towards them. The truth is far removed from that. The truth is that the elites of this country and the west in general are waging a war against the general populace and don't intend the middle classes to keep any of the perks that they have been allowed through the boomer generations life span

The problem is that by shifting your world view from one where you believe the government is working for you to one where you see the government as being at war against you requires you to completely change how you go about conducting your life and many people are afraid to do that and to risk losing their perks (which they are on course to lose anyway through the 'great reset')

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

there's some *dark* secrets in his closet, I'm sure of it.

he was a young journalist running a gossip column so basically he was spreading crap about celebs and something about him caught the attention of rupert murdoch because he was called to a private meeting with murdoch at his home (according to morgan's autobiography...so could be made up!) and was then asked to be the youngest editor of the news of the world at age 28 -29

so that tells us a lot about what direction murdoch was trying to take journalism in britain....

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

IMO, Mario Draghi is a cut above the usual joke shop, world leader frontmen.  He has an intense reptilian quality.

Oddly enough, the name 'Draghi' is derived from the Italian word drago, the plural for dragon.

• Like 4

One for the archives.

Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs

Highlights

mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.

Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X

• Thanks 1

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/japans-shionogi-says-covid-19-pill-shows-rapid-clearance-virus-2022-04-24/?taid=626560187d8a32000141f0ea&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Japan's Shionogi says COVID-19 pill shows rapid clearance of virus

TOKYO, April 24 (Reuters) - An experimental treatment from Shionogi & Co Ltd (4507.T) has shown rapid clearance of the virus that causes COVID-19, according to new data, the Japanese drug maker said on Sunday.

The pill, S-217622, "demonstrated rapid clearance of the infectious SARS-CoV-2 virus", Shionogi said in a statement, citing Phase-2b results from the Phase II/III clinical trial of the drug.

The company has global aspirations for the antiviral pill, which is now being evaluated by Japanese regulators.

7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

From the Icke Headline page:

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-recalls-some-batches-blood-pressure-drug-over-carcinogen-presence-2022-04-22/

April 22 (Reuters) - Pfizer (PFE.N) said on Friday it was voluntarily recalling five batches of its Accupril blood pressure tablets after finding elevated levels of a potential cancer-causing agent in the medicine.

The drugmaker said it was not aware of any reports of adverse events related to the recalled batches, which were distributed in the United States and Puerto Rico from December 2019 to April 2022.

Pfizer Canada also recalled all lots of three doses of Accupril on Thursday after finding the same impurity to be above acceptable levels.

The most obvious question to me is "Why do they have cancer-causing agents in stock anyway?" They had to be using them for something.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jedidiah said:

I reckon it’s pretty evenly spread across the board;  most of the (few) people I know who havent been jabbed are that age group, ditto the ones (again very few) not wearing a mask.

And there’s a good percentage on demos, and helping out in the collectives.

I just think it’s a bit rough generalising; painting a whole generation ‘bad’ when it’s probably just a few; and I mean in every generation; though I have to say, this lefty woke generation is a worry.

I would agree, practically every person I know who is awake to the plan is of boomer age. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I'm reminded of this.....

928f811866c72990.png.e01cc01dd614c41e913920a3f58f5e33.png

“History Doesn't Repeat Itself, but It Often Rhymes” – Mark Twain.

6db0241b7ed12e4c.png.bb41f206b2cc1be0e4b36e528f60816d.png

I'm so pleased to be at the top of the oppression pyramid, but how would anyone know? I look just the same as someone right at the bottom.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

So the maximum height to my aspiration is transgender....I'm 58 ,completly male and unsure if i want to go trans...I keep asking myself 'whats in it for me?'...going trans appears to lead to a serious load of butthurt

You get to trade your balls for much nicer public toilets, and your cock gets turned inside out - at your age that's probably no big deal AND you could get extra points for becoming a lesbian.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3