Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Ironically it may be fuckery like this that gets this bullshit smashed. If companies and not the government are forcing it, then they will be liable and can be sued should any of there employees become ill post jab. The Jab maufacturers may be immune as may be the scam government, but private companies are not, could be the ticking bomb we need.

• Like 2

On 4/21/2022 at 6:44 PM, rebornsteve said:

1 hour interview 

Dr Sam White talks to Holding the Line about his legal action against the UK Government in relation to alleged Covid crimes

April 20th, 2022

https://odysee.com/@Holding_the_Line:a/Dr_Sam_White_talks_to_Holding_the_Line_about_his_legal_action_against_the_UK_Government_in_relation_to_Covid_crimes:5

Surprised nobody commented on this. It is very good and also very positive with Sam talking about an alternative society developing. 

This is a good summary of the video...

“DR SAM WHITE has submitted a case to the police complaints authority in his battle against the Government over alleged crimes in relation to lockdowns and Covid injection harm.

In an interview with journalistic group Holding The Line this week, it was revealed that Dr White and his PJH Law legal team have made the move after the Metropolitan Police informed him there was no evidence of a crime taking place – despite the submission to the police of thousands of pages of evidence supported by more than 40 national and international expert witnesses, none of whom were contacted by the police.”

https://uncut.substack.com/p/dr-sam-white-stop-what-you-are-doing?s=r

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

Surprised nobody commented on this. It is very good and also very positive with Sam talking about an alternative society developing. 

“DR SAM WHITE has submitted a case to the police complaints authority in his battle against the Government over alleged crimes in relation to lockdowns and Covid injection harm.

In an interview with journalistic group Holding The Line this week, it was revealed that Dr White and his PJH Law legal team have made the move after the Metropolitan Police informed him there was no evidence of a crime taking place – despite the submission to the police of thousands of pages of evidence supported by more than 40 national and international expert witnesses, none of whom were contacted by the police.”

at 32mins he says he is a virus believer and encourages the viewer to read the origins of HIV.

hey! hes a medical doctor, trained in the system and its expected he believes the virus myth.

he says some shocking things about the reaction to him but i wonder how he would react if i challenged his belief in viruses and his belief in allopathy?

the alternative society developing is not really an alternative. Its a derivation based upon the same lines, very very similar to the liberal western society that once was or was dreamt about years ago.

Lemsip related fatality, though I think three cans of cider a day before work may indicate other issues: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10745715/Mother-58-dies-liver-failure-accidentally-overdosing-LEMSIP-inquest-hears.html

The Lemsip and other paracetamol products were consumed in respect of a "nasty cold".

The same thing happened en masse with the 1918 Spanish Flu and the newly developed aspirin which was sold by the Kg.

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

Major employers to keep vaccine mandates irrespective of government policy

That for me is the beauty of the the covid con. The governments can pretend to be hesitant in bringing in measures to curb the problem. No doubt to retain votes.  Joe public and companies so brainwashed that they demand or refuse to follow any rules which they perceive will put them at risk. As well as virtue signaling. Government “begrudgingly” accepts what the public demands. Rinse and repeat 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Ironically it may be fuckery like this that gets this bullshit smashed. If companies and not the government are forcing it, then they will be liable and can be sued should any of there employees become ill post jab. The Jab maufacturers may be immune as may be the scam government, but private companies are not, could be the ticking bomb we need.

I posted a  minute ago that I thought the governments will take advantage of things like this. But I do so hope you’re right

6 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

The same thing happened en masse with the 1918 Spanish Flu and the newly developed aspirin which was sold by the Kg.

or was the 'spanish flu' caused by a rockefeller funded vaccine given to US troops in kansas?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

I’ve read it know. And I do apologise. I think you put a lot of good new info onto the site! Unfortunately the thread is being stifled with crap. When that happens it’d tend to scroll past faster. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Macnamara said:

But the british method is usually to put pressure on people

For example they want people out of their cars and instead to not own cars but to rent a driverless, electric smart car when they need one if their social credit scores allow. So they don't organise a big public discussion and debate on the matter followed by a democratic vote. Instead they apply pressure for example by raising the cost of fuel and of vehicles followed by making the roads congested and a misery to use

That's how they operate.

a great example of this was given in the ickes headlines today:

James Kirkup

The document that reveals the remarkable tactics of trans lobbyists

2 December 2019
In a democracy, we are all free to argue for whatever policy or position we wish. But normally, anyone who wants to change the law accepts that to do so they need to win the support or, at least, the consent of the people whose authority ultimately gives the law its force. The approach outlined, in detail, in the Dentons report amounts to a very different way of lobbying to get the laws and policies you want. Even more notably, it suggests that in several countries people have been quite successful in lobbying behind a 'veil' and in a way that deliberately avoids the attention of the public. That, I think, should interest anyone who cares about how politics and policy are conducted, whether or not they care about the transgender issue.
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

That for me is the beauty of the the covid con. The governments can pretend to be hesitant in bringing in measures to curb the problem. No doubt to retain votes.  Joe public and companies so brainwashed that they demand or refuse to follow any rules which they perceive will put them at risk. As well as virtue signaling. Government “begrudgingly” accepts what the public demands. Rinse and repeat 

Exactly mate. This whole thing just proves how mentally retarded society is as a whole. I used to have hope that there would be some kind of major uprising, but that ship has sailed. Not gonna happen. You would have thought when they started poisoning 5 years olds with this shite, that would have been the final straw, but no.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, DarianF said:

This whole thing just proves how mentally retarded society is as a whole. I used to have hope that there would be some kind of major uprising, but that ship has sailed. Not gonna happen. You would have thought when they started poisoning 5 years olds with this shite, that would have been the final straw, but no.

This has been a big eye-opener for me. I always held to the view that the vast majority of people were intelligent but apathetic but my opinion is that the vast majority of people just can't think for themselves and need to be spoon-fed their views via mainstream media.

In 1 year, my neighbours have gone from chatting to me and having a laugh to begin treating me with contempt and then simply ignoring me completely.  Why? Because I made the mistake early on of saying I hadn't taken the jab. I didn't realise however the situation would escalate to an us and them mentality, as it has done. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JJ73 said:

This has been a big eye-opener for me. I always held to the view that the vast majority of people were intelligent but apathetic but my opinion is that the vast majority of people just can't think for themselves and need to be spoon-fed their views via mainstream media.

In 1 year, my neighbours have gone from chatting to me and having a laugh to begin treating me with contempt and then simply ignoring me completely.  Why? Because I made the mistake early on of saying I hadn't taken the jab. I didn't realise however the situation would escalate to an us and them mentality, as it has done. 

It's pretty sad, this whole thing. At this point, I hardly know what to say about it all. Just pathetic.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Downplaying it and saying it's the ''sniffles'' is kinda insulting to many people that got sick, some died, and many with lingering symptoms.

You mean people who tested positive or got post viral fatigue..or "yuppy flu." Because the media highlighted it tho it was something new.

Like the epidemic of children they claimed had long covid. Its called propaganda..cant believe you cant see through it, when youve had a non stop crash course over the last two years from the media virus.

Long Covid in children 'nowhere near scale feared'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58410584

Egan7JKXcAo75WR.jpeg.a8d13222003a8eaa3d0c03b512150586.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It's pretty sad, this whole thing. At this point, I hardly know what to say about it all. Just pathetic.

Yep. I have reached the point of attempting suicide earlier this year because of the way I have been treated by people. I'm not here to gain sympathy, just needing to speak about it. No one whom I used to know IRL speaks to me or has anything to do with me anymore. My home should be my sanctuary and it's hard knowing that people, some of whom I have known 30+ years, want nothing whatsoever to do with me.

What I could never understand though is why these people did lateral flow tests every day when most didn't leave their houses at all or when they did it was just to be with those in their bubble who were also doing daily lateral flow tests. I should be grateful in a way that these people are no longer a part of my life but it's difficult when they live in such close proximity and are ignoring me. It's tough. It's unpleasant.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Yep. I have reached the point of attempting suicide earlier this year because of the way I have been treated by people. I'm not here to gain sympathy, just needing to speak about it. No one whom I used to know IRL speaks to me or has anything to do with me anymore. My home should be my sanctuary and it's hard knowing that people, some of whom I have known 30+ years, want nothing whatsoever to do with me.

What I could never understand though is why these people did lateral flow tests every day when most didn't leave their houses at all or when they did it was just to be with those in their bubble who were also doing daily lateral flow tests. I should be grateful in a way that these people are no longer a part of my life but it's difficult when they live in such close proximity and are ignoring me. It's tough. It's unpleasant.

I'm with you most of the way. Nobody bothers with me anymore, I have ditched the phone since nobody was replying so someone might have tried to make contact and I wouldn't know. I used to live in a road full of nice enough people, it was sociable. I sold up last autumn (bills were stacking up too) and the vaccine division was building against me. They all took the poison.

All we have done is not bought the mainstream narrative. Why is that such a shocker after the WMDs hoax?

• Like 1

I think they rebranded something that already exists, or tinkered with it. I think it's more problematic in certain demographics though.

Edit: That being said, I think it's fizzling out now. The lockdowns, tracking, and jabs still served as a good social experiment to see what people will put up with, so it doesn't bode well for the future and I would say it's far from over.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Are the groups which are the least susceptible also the groups least likely to live unhealthy lives?

Wouldn't surprise me, considering all the processed food in the west. "Something" was going around my area, but I don't know any healthy people that suffered.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I’ve read it know. And I do apologise. I think you put a lot of good new info onto the site! Unfortunately the thread is being stifled with crap. When that happens it’d tend to scroll past faster. 

No need to apologise! This thread does sometimes roll on pretty quick.

And thanks, although relatively new here, I do do a lot of research and like sharing stuff to see what others think of it. Just found myself spending more and more time here as the level of discussions amongst the regulars is generally of a pretty high standard.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Are the groups which are the least susceptible also the groups least likely to live unhealthy lives?

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

???

What that means is the Ashkenazi jews won't be taking it and that they haven't got a fucking chance of making the Amish take it.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic