Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Itsa said:

Don't know if anyone remembers this guy.

Reported as the first British person to have caught covid19 and also claimed his cat caught it as well and died.

He was found dead in his room at Bangor university on the 25th of October.

Apologies if this has already been posted but I only became aware of this today.

Article here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8922933/Mystery-death-Briton-revealed-Covid-cover-up.html

CONnor the spooky crisis actor, one minute hes bald, next has hair lol 🙄

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

They don't have to, just saying it is real made it so for most people.

People don't have the inclination to find stuff out.

If they used real facts and figures then they would listen to ex pfizer chief Dr Yeadon who is saying the pandemic is essentially over according to the official figures

Whats driving the fake figures is false positive test results from PCR tests that are being done at over 40 cycles and that's why they want MORE testing because the more PCR tests they do the more false positives they'll get which they will then falsely claim are 'cases' and the corporate media will then fraudulently publish those as the figures

So they can't actually look at reality itself and that is why they use computer modelling because by controlling what you put into the model you can get it to tell you anything you like

You could create a computer model that says that space is full of cheese and that gravity pulls the cheese together therefore it is expected that the moon will be made of cheese

Edited by Macnamara

9 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

They don't have to, just saying it is real made it so for most people.

People don't have the inclination to find stuff out.

They did the same thing with currency when they took it off the gold standard

Now currency isn't pegged to anything tangible

It is essentially now just an abstraction on a computer screen but for as long as everyone buys into it then it has power

but all kinds of things have been used as money in the past. If we all got together and decided tomorrow that a certain type of sea shell was our new currency then that would become the new currency

Its all about perception. If you perceive it to be real then you will behave as if its real. Doesn't mean it is real though

41 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I think they are so sure of their grip in power and so intoxicated on it that they are not really bothered if we know that the vaccine is not the ticket out of lockdown

They are essentially telling us that they are going to do everything that 'conspiracy theorists' have been saying they are going to do

They are going to inject us with their nanotech

They are going to create a new lockdown gulag society: the 'new normal'

They are going to cast the masses into unemployment and then make them dependent on the state

They are going to make us irrelevant through automation and artificial intelligence and once that happens they really see no point in us remaining around at all

Yeah, I think this is our best hope. A good politician is sensitive to his audience. I've read Klaus Schwab's work and he is so out of touch with the way normal people think it's laughable. I get the feeling he thinks people genuinely want a new normal because that's what he wants, and aren't just accepting it out of fear.

I kind of hope the vaccine isn't the end of it. As shadowmoon said "what do you mean I still can't go to the pub?!" The penny has to finally drop for even the most committed sheeple at that stage.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Out of likes... totally agree...  Useless rag peddling absolute LIES.

Thanks Haarping, yes, absolute lies indeed, I've been to totnes a while back and I can say it's a beautiful and lively little town, a friend of mine lived there and used to go to the art school there, and says it's a right old mix of people, mostly good hearted people, was once a major hippie town, and alot of alternative types - even a steiner school is still there, but alot of the town has been 'watered down' by rich londerners moving in and buying up property, he says anyone wearing a mask outside is usually one of the selfish boomer types that walk around like zombies along with the richer upper-class type families there - with lots of money - so alot of selfish old boomers mixed in with the alternative types and normal everyday people and families. 
Interesting little town and good people on the whole there.  Good to see that at least this little town is not letting the covid bollocks take over and is getting off its backside and trying to do something positive, other towns follow suit!

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add word
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I was wondering, if the test doesn’t actually test for the virus but for genetic material, how about the people who test positive and then test negative after getting over it? 

Exactly GreatlyMcGreat! (like your handle)    Fair question - and my answer won't be much help, but -
Cuz it's all a load of old bollocks mate - that's the truthful answer....
PCR test - not designed for this purpose anyway - the inventor never recommended it for this use
The inventor conveniently died not very long ago.
They 'over-magnify' the pcr test so it pretty much always shows positive - completely against the instructions of the inventor.
The virus has not been isolated despite the occasional report that it has - therfore - it does not exist.
The cabal/establishment are in a lot of shit for this. They're will literally be running scared and quite soon I feel.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Steve H said:

it’s all bollox mate - the figures are meaningless.  How can they even begin to ascertain the effectiveness of shots?  Far too many variables and unforeseen ‘random’ elements.  Stats are virtually meaningless and open to all kinds of manipulation.

Neither can they possibly know unforeseen long-term side-effects.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CitizenX said:

Or, rather, it means they will have a fight on their hands from those who do not want the vaccine.

My maxim is that if someone wishes to stab me against my will and inject harmful chemicals into me, then I will ensure that they are stabbed first by me.

It won't ever get to a stage where I am pinned down while they force a vaccine in me. I am willing to kill as many as it takes to defend myself against such tyranny.

Resist. Defend. Win.

Out of likes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

LOL, do they really think that the royals will want this vaccine?? Not on your life, no, they will stick to their homeopathic remedies. None of the elite will have this vaccine.

They seem to thrive on adrenochrome.

• Like 1

President Jair Bolsonaro drew criticism Tuesday for telling Brazilians not to deal with Covid-19 like "a country of fags," the far-right leader's latest controversial outburst on the pandemic. Bolsonaro, who has consistently downplayed the virus eve...

image.png.4cfd84ce6f2cf5a8bd16aad0337cbfe0.png

https://www.deccanherald.com/international/world-news-politics/jair-bolsonaro-asks-brazilians-not-to-deal-with-covid-19-like-fags-914199.html

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah, I think this is our best hope. A good politician is sensitive to his audience. I've read Klaus Schwab's work and he is so out of touch with the way normal people think it's laughable. I get the feeling he thinks people genuinely want a new normal because that's what he wants, and aren't just accepting it out of fear.

If you have a good product you only need to display it to people and show how it works and it will speak for itself

The fact the elites never do this and instead seek to do everything by subterfuge shows that they have a crappy product (with their vaccine they are already making excuses for it and saying it won't really stop the virus or the lockdowns!)

They know that their 'great reset' is not a good deal for the people and will not serve the people but rather will serve the elites and that is why they have to con people into it

So one thing they have done to try and create momentum for their social engineering is to tie social justice issues to other planks of their scheme

So by convincing members of the public that the elites are working towards racial equality or the suppression of mysogeny they can then assure themselves of the support of those members of the public who now wrongly believe that the movement they are throwing themselves behind is working towards the same things as them when in fact it isn't. That's why i call it the 'fake-left' because it isn't working for the workers it is working for the elites

This is how they sugar coat the poison. If you perceive the changes they are carrying out to be working towards a positive end, even if they aren't, then you will support them and think they are the good guys, and that's how they have hoodwinked MILLIONS of people

Its the same with this covid thing. So the hoodwink here is that they have convinced millions that they are actually the good guys coming to give people a drug that will protect them. So those duped people will not only accept the nanotech and gene re-writing transfection tech into their bodies but they'll actually clap the people doing it!

That's how they do it: perception deception

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

British government want people with negative Covid-19 results to wear wristbands.

Medical tyranny’: Govt advisers’ idea to give corona-free Britons WRISTBANDS gets cold welcome on Twitter

In Britain, the public could be offered the chance “to get back some freedoms if they test negative,” the BIT said. And to facilitate monitoring, people free from Covid-19 could be given paper wristbands “for easier recognition on whether they can enter venues.”

Unsurprisingly some Britons found the idea of a government-issued accessory necessary to participate in social life unappealing. One commenter called the proposal “medical tyranny” and said that it resembled the Star of David patches

[link to www.rt.com (secure)
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

President Jair Bolsonaro drew criticism Tuesday for telling Brazilians not to deal with Covid-19 like "a country of fags," the far-right leader's latest controversial outburst on the pandemic. Bolsonaro, who has consistently downplayed the virus eve...

https://www.deccanherald.com/international/world-news-politics/jair-bolsonaro-asks-brazilians-not-to-deal-with-covid-19-like-fags-914199.html

Ha has a way with words Bolsonaro. He's asking for trouble with quotes like that.

In terms of Covid though I cant say he's done a whole lot wrong.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daz181 said:

Unsurprisingly some Britons found the idea of a government-issued accessory necessary to participate in social life unappealing. One commenter called the proposal “medical tyranny” and said that it resembled the Star of David patches

yeah that's exactly what it is and i suggest that if it comes to that we make up our own yellow star of davids and write 'unvaccinated' on them because it appears some people are desperately in need of a reality check

some people have clearly lost ALL PERSPECTIVE here

Edited by Macnamara

46 minutes ago, Daz181 said:
British government want people with negative Covid-19 results to wear wristbands.

Medical tyranny’: Govt advisers’ idea to give corona-free Britons WRISTBANDS gets cold welcome on Twitter

In Britain, the public could be offered the chance “to get back some freedoms if they test negative,” the BIT said. And to facilitate monitoring, people free from Covid-19 could be given paper wristbands “for easier recognition on whether they can enter venues.”

[link to www.rt.com (secure)

Why don't we make them wear a yellow star? 

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If you have a good product you only need to display it to people and show how it works and it will speak for itself

The fact the elites never do this and instead seek to do everything by subterfuge shows that their have a crappy product

They know that their 'great reset' is not a good deal for the people and will not serve the people but rather will serve the elites and that is why they have to con people into it

So one thing they have done to try and create momentum for their social engineering is to tie social justice issues to other planks of their scheme

So by convincing members of the public that the elites are working towards racial equality or the suppression of mysogeny they can then assure themselves of the support of those members of the public who know believe that the movement they are throwing themselves behind is working towards the same things as them when in fact it isn't

This is how they sugar coat the poison. If you perceive the changes they are carrying out to be working towards a positive end, even if they aren't, then you will support them and think they are the good guys, and that's how they have hoodwinked MILLIONS of people

Its the same with this covid thing. So the hoodwink here is that they have convinced millions that they are actually the good guys coming to give people a drug that will protect them. So those duped people will not only accept the nanotech and gene re-writing transfection tech into their bodies but they'll actually clap the people doing it!

That's how they do it: perception deception

Perception decepton.

Thats a good summation for it. These oculist society minions are adept at this type of crappery.

These and groups like these have been performing and organising these plans for centuries. 

Common purpose has many (well funded) fronts and has thoroughly infiltrated modern society though LGA's, regional assembly's and local councils and green sustainability groups (Sustainable development) who all provide ample twattery by way of sugar coated misery.

All falls under the UN's communitarian agenda as per 21/30

Despite resistence to the AGW agenda the media has never relented on pushing the lies, & covid has been the nudge they needed to shift mass perception to the edge of the communitarian abyss.

We have their playbook - we know what they want to achieve.

We understand the nature of their deceptions and their methodology.

Trying to reveal simple truths seems to be the way forward.

that way people can build slowly a repetoir of resistance

3 hours ago, Saved said:

The poor have been giving to the rich since the beginning.

The poor have been laying their lives down for the rich since the beginning.

Why stop now?

I agree, but whose fault is that?  

The ignorant masses who obviously think these dickwits are their ‘betters’.

Until these masses wake up, it will always be so.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I had 'it' in March according to the given symptoms. dry cough, etc

Its not too bad, smoke a joint and I soon felt better  😉 lol.

Mild illness got blown out of proportion into a city destroying hoax by stupid twats in govt and msm.

Haha, good one 👍

And nail on the head.

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Out of reactions; thanks 👍

Good for him; more bs from the media lackeys.

• Like 1