Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Does he mention the R&D centers in Israel or is it a waste of time listening?

 

He mentioned Siemens buying a small company in Silicon Valley so far. Will let you know if I hear Israel mentioned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

did someone mention mel k?

 

Untitled.jpg

 

Clif High did a bit on Mel K the other day.

 

Mel K thinks she is a jew.

Bret Weinstein thinks he has jewish heritage.

Ditto for his brother Eric.

There are 8 academic scientists or teachers I follow as my ‘trend line people’ that I use to track the penetration of ideas or trends into their area of influence. I follow Bret Weinstein & Heather Heying, for academic professor trend markers. Bret’s brother Eric is my science/finance trend marker.

Both Bret and Eric are in my ‘jewish guys’ set as well. I follow 34 people as representative of the political construct that we call ‘jews’. This lets me know when trends have reached into their realm of influence.

There is reason to suspect that a real scism is going to erupt within the Jewish community at all levels, as well as within the individual people within the community.

Mel K is a video personality who is now showing signs that she is running into the internal, personal scism forecast by the data some 16 years ago. Mel K is a knowledgeable, engaging personality, who is deeply concerned with current events, history, and our general social progress. She expresses a bent towards religion.

Disclosure: I once contacted Mel K to advise her of connections between Charlie Ward and the CoWR (cult of the white rabbit) which I thought to be polluting her video image, and which I assumed she was unaware. She was pissed that I had attempted to make contact, denied that Charlie was a CoWR participant, and came unglued with Karen-like behavior directed my way.

Mel K has/is hitting her personal encounter with the “jew question”. This is a new thing. This “jew question” is what those people who think, and have been told all their lives, that they are jewish, will need to wrestle.

The new ‘jew question’ that is facing Mel K, and all the other who think themselves jews, at this moment arises from the common condition facing all humans in the western republics, and to a lesser extent, the entirety of humanity. This common condition that gives rise to “the new jew question” occurs because we have been lied to by a coordinated criminal organization for several hundreds of years that has obscured so much that even our basic identities are unknown to us.

Those people organizing all the lies are claiming to be Jews.

Are they?

Nope, not in my opinion. These are Khazarians who have NO connection via DNA or inheritance or lineage with any people descended from Judah through Shem.

So they are not racial Jews. They may practice a form of judaism, but if we follow the history from the Khazarian Empire, we see that from the year 740, we get the Khazarian Mafia beginning the Big Lie that they are Jews, not merely ‘jewish’ or ‘judaism adherents’. They start playing at the religion of judaism, all the while working to bury their real religion deep into the obscuring words of the Talmud.

At the time of the mass conversion of the Khazarian Empire, the ‘true jews’ from Judea became an instant minority in their own faith and race. The best thinking now is that racial jew people, by the year 814, had been reduced to less than 30% of the total world Jew population by the birth rate of the Khazarian component.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Today, the ratio appears to be less than 3% of the claimed Jews in humanity are actually carrying any Semitic DNA. Maybe. There are those geneticists who conclude that NO JEWISH DNA exists in humanity any longer.

This is the core of the ‘new jew question’ that Mel K, and others will be wrestling over these next few years as the horrific crimes of the Khazarians are revealed.

Mel K, and other jews, will have to face our harsh reality. That those also claiming to be Jews are behind the horrific state of humanity at this point. That those claiming to be Jews directing the evil that is besetting humanity now, are a continuation of the same process that has led to “jews” being expelled from over 100 countries over these last few hundreds of years, all due to the same source of contention.

Those people thinking they are jews will have to contend with the issue of their personal identity, as a judaism adherent, as a ‘claimed jew’ with probably NO racial connection to any Semitic lineage, all the while living in a world were the secrets will be revealed in excruciating details of the crimes of the Khazarian Mafia, their cousins, being laid at their feet as well.

This is going to be a real bitch of a problem for most of humanity.

True Jews have no need for ‘name stealing’. The Khazarian Mafia has been name stealing from the very beginning. The Khazarian Mafia practices Name Stealing as though it was a primary virtue of their real religion, which we can call ‘satan-ism’ without being too wrong about it.

The Name Stealing of the Khazarian Mafia goes so deep that they practice ‘word deception’ in ALL the ‘official documents’ you have ever signed in your entire life. Research it! Check your status, legally you are owned by THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC, a CORPORATION, resident here on the American continent, but not you nation.

Correct your status. We have all been infiltrated and captured.

https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/

We are all wrestling with our identities now.

The Khazarian Mafia introduced the subject of Identity into the body of the populace with their CRT and WOKE religion, so we are all here, now, questioning our identities as the Khazarians desired, but now there is a shift arising as many of us are pushing back by pushing the concept even deeper to ask real questions for real answers that lead to real changes. Correct your status.

https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/correct-your-status/#tab-id-6

No one will be wrestling harder than people thinking that they are jews originating from the Middle East. That will be a big shock, that they are not Jew by race. Perhaps worse will be reconciling their lives to the idea that they are Khazarian by descent, and cousins to the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia.

Their cousins are child rapists, murderers, traffickers, produce adrenochrome, and drink human blood from freshly killed babies in rituals. Their cousins want to destroy 13 out of every 14 people alive today, which includes, ALL the people who believe themselves to be jews.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Adrenochrome

These Name Stealers are incredibly evil. According to the Codex Oera Linda, we have been fighting the Khazarians since before 300 AD. According to some scholars, the Khazarians were responsible for the collapse of the Bronze Age civilization in 1177 BC. So we have been fighting this fight for all of modern history.

https://books.google.com/books/about/Codex_Oera_Linda.html?id=84vUzgEACAAJ

Personally, I stop dealing with people when I discover they are Name Stealers. They may be ‘regular jews’ who don’t know any of their connections to the Khazarians who started all the name stealing, and they may think that it is a ‘natural protective coloration’ that is ‘worn by jews’ to protect themselves from the hatred of the Gentiles, but they never examine why the ‘name stealing’ is so abhorrent to the gentile population.

Name stealing is word deception. This is basically, other than violence, and rage, the KEY weapon used by the Khazarian against you. The name stealing is being revealed along with the secrets of these past centuries. This will take us decades, if not centuries to unravel all the lies and deceptions and to place proper names on things, people and events.

To all those who think themselves to be jews, note this: if you practice the Kol Nidre, you are affirming that you are actively a name stealer. You are on the wrong side of this unfolding history. Be advised. The Kol Nidre is the formalization of Name Stealing.

“All vows, all obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called 'ḳonam,' 'ḳonas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."

https://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9443-kol-nidre

Mel K thinks she is a jew. She is just now grappling with the idea of the satanism that has succeed in taking over much of humanity, and that she is enveloped within the ‘community’ that is creating this evil. She is near to the ‘take down’ part of the grapple. She is near to getting her first good grip on this. It is scary for her. This will likely be her most serious life-crisis.

https://archive.org/details/TheSynagogueOfSatan/page/n19/mode/2up

Surviving such contention hardens the will and sharpens the mind as may not be achieved in any other manner. Such survivors are people that leave ripples in humanity long after their passage.

There are a lot of people rowing the same boat as Mel K, who will be trashing about over these next years trying to figure out, now that some of the secrets and history have been revealed, What does it mean to be a Jew, now? And, Am I a jew?

Being human is not for wimps.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

 

Clif High did a bit on Mel K the other day.

 

Mel K thinks she is a jew.

Bret Weinstein thinks he has jewish heritage.

Ditto for his brother Eric.

There are 8 academic scientists or teachers I follow as my ‘trend line people’ that I use to track the penetration of ideas or trends into their area of influence. I follow Bret Weinstein & Heather Heying, for academic professor trend markers. Bret’s brother Eric is my science/finance trend marker.

Both Bret and Eric are in my ‘jewish guys’ set as well. I follow 34 people as representative of the political construct that we call ‘jews’. This lets me know when trends have reached into their realm of influence.

There is reason to suspect that a real scism is going to erupt within the Jewish community at all levels, as well as within the individual people within the community.

Mel K is a video personality who is now showing signs that she is running into the internal, personal scism forecast by the data some 16 years ago. Mel K is a knowledgeable, engaging personality, who is deeply concerned with current events, history, and our general social progress. She expresses a bent towards religion.

Disclosure: I once contacted Mel K to advise her of connections between Charlie Ward and the CoWR (cult of the white rabbit) which I thought to be polluting her video image, and which I assumed she was unaware. She was pissed that I had attempted to make contact, denied that Charlie was a CoWR participant, and came unglued with Karen-like behavior directed my way.

Mel K has/is hitting her personal encounter with the “jew question”. This is a new thing. This “jew question” is what those people who think, and have been told all their lives, that they are jewish, will need to wrestle.

The new ‘jew question’ that is facing Mel K, and all the other who think themselves jews, at this moment arises from the common condition facing all humans in the western republics, and to a lesser extent, the entirety of humanity. This common condition that gives rise to “the new jew question” occurs because we have been lied to by a coordinated criminal organization for several hundreds of years that has obscured so much that even our basic identities are unknown to us.

Those people organizing all the lies are claiming to be Jews.

Are they?

Nope, not in my opinion. These are Khazarians who have NO connection via DNA or inheritance or lineage with any people descended from Judah through Shem.

So they are not racial Jews. They may practice a form of judaism, but if we follow the history from the Khazarian Empire, we see that from the year 740, we get the Khazarian Mafia beginning the Big Lie that they are Jews, not merely ‘jewish’ or ‘judaism adherents’. They start playing at the religion of judaism, all the while working to bury their real religion deep into the obscuring words of the Talmud.

At the time of the mass conversion of the Khazarian Empire, the ‘true jews’ from Judea became an instant minority in their own faith and race. The best thinking now is that racial jew people, by the year 814, had been reduced to less than 30% of the total world Jew population by the birth rate of the Khazarian component.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Today, the ratio appears to be less than 3% of the claimed Jews in humanity are actually carrying any Semitic DNA. Maybe. There are those geneticists who conclude that NO JEWISH DNA exists in humanity any longer.

This is the core of the ‘new jew question’ that Mel K, and others will be wrestling over these next few years as the horrific crimes of the Khazarians are revealed.

Mel K, and other jews, will have to face our harsh reality. That those also claiming to be Jews are behind the horrific state of humanity at this point. That those claiming to be Jews directing the evil that is besetting humanity now, are a continuation of the same process that has led to “jews” being expelled from over 100 countries over these last few hundreds of years, all due to the same source of contention.

Those people thinking they are jews will have to contend with the issue of their personal identity, as a judaism adherent, as a ‘claimed jew’ with probably NO racial connection to any Semitic lineage, all the while living in a world were the secrets will be revealed in excruciating details of the crimes of the Khazarian Mafia, their cousins, being laid at their feet as well.

This is going to be a real bitch of a problem for most of humanity.

True Jews have no need for ‘name stealing’. The Khazarian Mafia has been name stealing from the very beginning. The Khazarian Mafia practices Name Stealing as though it was a primary virtue of their real religion, which we can call ‘satan-ism’ without being too wrong about it.

The Name Stealing of the Khazarian Mafia goes so deep that they practice ‘word deception’ in ALL the ‘official documents’ you have ever signed in your entire life. Research it! Check your status, legally you are owned by THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC, a CORPORATION, resident here on the American continent, but not you nation.

Correct your status. We have all been infiltrated and captured.

https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/

We are all wrestling with our identities now.

The Khazarian Mafia introduced the subject of Identity into the body of the populace with their CRT and WOKE religion, so we are all here, now, questioning our identities as the Khazarians desired, but now there is a shift arising as many of us are pushing back by pushing the concept even deeper to ask real questions for real answers that lead to real changes. Correct your status.

https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/correct-your-status/#tab-id-6

No one will be wrestling harder than people thinking that they are jews originating from the Middle East. That will be a big shock, that they are not Jew by race. Perhaps worse will be reconciling their lives to the idea that they are Khazarian by descent, and cousins to the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia.

Their cousins are child rapists, murderers, traffickers, produce adrenochrome, and drink human blood from freshly killed babies in rituals. Their cousins want to destroy 13 out of every 14 people alive today, which includes, ALL the people who believe themselves to be jews.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Adrenochrome

These Name Stealers are incredibly evil. According to the Codex Oera Linda, we have been fighting the Khazarians since before 300 AD. According to some scholars, the Khazarians were responsible for the collapse of the Bronze Age civilization in 1177 BC. So we have been fighting this fight for all of modern history.

https://books.google.com/books/about/Codex_Oera_Linda.html?id=84vUzgEACAAJ

Personally, I stop dealing with people when I discover they are Name Stealers. They may be ‘regular jews’ who don’t know any of their connections to the Khazarians who started all the name stealing, and they may think that it is a ‘natural protective coloration’ that is ‘worn by jews’ to protect themselves from the hatred of the Gentiles, but they never examine why the ‘name stealing’ is so abhorrent to the gentile population.

Name stealing is word deception. This is basically, other than violence, and rage, the KEY weapon used by the Khazarian against you. The name stealing is being revealed along with the secrets of these past centuries. This will take us decades, if not centuries to unravel all the lies and deceptions and to place proper names on things, people and events.

To all those who think themselves to be jews, note this: if you practice the Kol Nidre, you are affirming that you are actively a name stealer. You are on the wrong side of this unfolding history. Be advised. The Kol Nidre is the formalization of Name Stealing.

“All vows, all obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called 'ḳonam,' 'ḳonas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."

https://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9443-kol-nidre

Mel K thinks she is a jew. She is just now grappling with the idea of the satanism that has succeed in taking over much of humanity, and that she is enveloped within the ‘community’ that is creating this evil. She is near to the ‘take down’ part of the grapple. She is near to getting her first good grip on this. It is scary for her. This will likely be her most serious life-crisis.

https://archive.org/details/TheSynagogueOfSatan/page/n19/mode/2up

Surviving such contention hardens the will and sharpens the mind as may not be achieved in any other manner. Such survivors are people that leave ripples in humanity long after their passage.

There are a lot of people rowing the same boat as Mel K, who will be trashing about over these next years trying to figure out, now that some of the secrets and history have been revealed, What does it mean to be a Jew, now? And, Am I a jew?

Being human is not for wimps.

 

How about seeing what the Talmud and the Rabbis say? If they talk about destroying Europe so they can build the temple, or using Islam as their broom against us, should I not be concerned? Are all Jews fake or something? Why don't more of the real ones call the fakes out?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why don't more of the real ones call the fakes out?

 

I've asked myself that. I know some jewish who are injected so not all of them can be clued up on the club of satan. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

 

I've asked myself that. I know some jewish who are injected so not all of them can be clued up on the club of satan. 

 

I think there has been a lot of harm on the jews as well and they even made a documentary about it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How about seeing what the Talmud and the Rabbis say? If they talk about destroying Europe so they can build the temple, or using Islam as their broom against us, should I not be concerned? Are all Jews fake or something? Why don't more of the real ones call the fakes out?

 

Probably because there aren't many left, when you look at geneology etc. Kinda makes me wonder when I think about PCR testing actually.  I wonder who they might be looking for ?

Think inversion and think about Satan calling himself Jesus. I'm in no way religious, but the metaphor resounds into eternity when you look at where we are today and those who strictly and exclusively  represent Frank - be that wittingly or otherwise.

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trufflepig said:

Name stealing is word deception. This is basically, other than violence, and rage, the KEY weapon used by the Khazarian against you. The name stealing is being revealed along with the secrets of these past centuries. This will take us decades, if not centuries to unravel all the lies and deceptions and to place proper names on things, people and events.

To all those who think themselves to be jews, note this: if you practice the Kol Nidre, you are affirming that you are actively a name stealer. You are on the wrong side of this unfolding history. Be advised. The Kol Nidre is the formalization of Name Stealing.

 

I am going with RUMPELSTILTSKIN ..........

 

did it work, has the spell been broken?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"She’s a lovely English lady with a happy family"

 

Is Fiona Hine, AKA Fiona Rose Diamond really just a normal "English" lady of Anglo and Celtic descent though?

 

My spidey senses are tingling and I think I know all I need to know about her already, I'm just dropping some hints.

 

lol Eng

 

EST

 

https://avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I think what's more interesting than Trump is the associates. Funny because who was part of the Divine Knowledge group? 

 

I'm coming ever closer to the conclusion that we literally cannot trust anyone. 

In the immortal words of Fox Mulder, 'trust no one' (or was that deep throat?) Anyway, in the murky world of spookdom, where a lot of this information emanates, nobody has the interests of Joe Public at heart. It's just one set of murderous thugs playing off against another with us stuck in the middle. There's a miasma of evil covering the entire planet, poisoning minds and souls and bodies. There is nowhere that is safe anymore and people speak in guarded terms lest they get arrested and charged with some ludicrous thought crime that is punishable by real world incarceration. No human being has 'divine knowledge' for no human is divine. Their claims are spurious.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2022 at 11:15 AM, k_j_evans said:

This is the Daily Fail, but still: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4909164/Teen-died-HPV-jab-experts-brand-vaccine-useless.html There is a lot of pressure in school on refusers (from other kids as well as nurses and teachers), so it take a brave teen to say "no". Giving it to boys is just stupid.

 

Some years ago, I had the misfortune of catching a BBC Three programme on the HPV vaccine. In one clip, they had rounded up some dumb schoolboys, who made a big fuss that it was 'so unfair' for only the girls get to it. Sigh.

 

 

 

On 4/14/2022 at 8:13 AM, jedidiah said:

I did a search on brave for that steve, and the dreaded fact checkers - and others

 

https://www.facebook.com/cslewisfound/posts/theres-another-quote-out-there-misattributed-cs-lewis-that-is-spreadingthe-quote/10158121111260169/

 

say it’s not C S Lewis, but who knows what’s what these days.

 

When I first read the quote and the surrounding conjecture, it seemed obvious that it wasn't anything to do with C.S. Lewis. It is very amusing how the so-called fact checkers will selectively storm in on some fronts, while remaining quite as mice, when it comes to dirty truths.

 

 

 

On 4/14/2022 at 9:07 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

And yet Novaxx crashed out as well in the 1st round of that Monte Carlo thing. So....what's the deal......

 

He is only human and he has been through a lot lately. It doesn't surprise me that his game would have been affected somewhat. 

 

 

 

12 hours ago, JCP said:

I agree. He used to really disgust me, but now I realize he is nothing more than an actor playing his role, like every other politician in DC. Every one of them has sold their soul.

 

I think I seen the video you reference about Icke and rejecting new age, but he contradicts that by being a "teacher" for Shurka's Academy of Divine Knowledge and was interviewed by Shurka on July 5, 2021.   https://api.banned.video/embed/60d5ad3dc3940928ff9e9281

 

I guess the takeaway is to douse all information with salt before consuming and question everything.

 

Not a chance that anyone 'unselected', could get anywhere via the Republican/Democrat route in the U.S. now. It is a laughable notion. All of that 'stolen election' and 'red state/blue state' garbage is just the feeble 'divide and conquer' output of cointelpro. It seems to be the best that they can come up with though. Ha ha ha. 

 

 

 

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

It is a game, isn't it. If these doctors were genuine and wanted the truth to out, they would put their party politics behind them, left or right leaning and not partake in the Trump "Reawaken America Tours"?

 

When 'Reawaken America' really means 'Get the Common Man to hate each other'. In my opinion, anyone who gives Trump any of their time has to be pretty limited.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 4:41 AM, Pinkiebee said:

Sorry mate I'm getting confused.  . What evidence did you provided there wasnt a pandemic. I certainly havent seen anything that fits a reasonable description of that

 

@Pinkiebee, regarding @skitzorat's point about the PCR test, I would suggest studying the videos posted on this playlist ---> https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/Covid-19:a57 . Specifically, the videos relating to PCR testing. I believe that will clarify the matter somewhat.

 

Furthermore, check out these two particular discussion threads on this issue of testing and isolation:

 

Covid-19 Tests ---> https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6156-covid-19-tests/

 

Has the virus been isolated and does it exist? ---> https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15764-has-the-virus-been-isolated-and-does-it-exist/

 

And finally, this blog has more discussion on the PCR issue (tag: PCR) ---> https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/tag/pcr/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I am going with RUMPELSTILTSKIN ..........

 

Put a berg or stein at the end and you'll fit right in.

 

I knew a nonce called Gavin McAlpine, a nonce of the Sir Robert McAlpine family, If you look the history up they're probably a bunch of name stealers. I have mentioned building and coining in off the wars, mulberry harbour and airfields during 2nd world war and more recently the nightingale hospitals tax payer scam.

 

I have seen the name in freemasonry and it comes up in British Pilgrim's too. I know get invites to Royal enclosures at Ascot and that sort of thing so hanging around with that fucking clown prince Charles and no doubt the freaks of nature called rothschillds.

 

Funniest thing though, I went hiking up Ben Nevis and found a map of all the clans in a hotel lobby, Blacks, Browns, Robertsons all the Mcs and Macs were all on there but no McAlpine. I'm happy to be corrected but probably a bunch of name stealers and no link to Kenneth McAlpin of the 7th century.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JCP said:

I know, I found it a hard pill to swallow too, but Hugo does make a compelling case. Why would so many of these anti-jab doctors and activists be speakers at the Trump sponsored Reawaken America Tour? Maybe it's about the money, but why would Trump even want them there to attack his policy and the jab? It is odd. Counter-Intel groups do like to control both sides of an issue. I don't think Kaufman or Cowan were their, but Kennedy, D Martin, Tennpenny, Lee Merrit, Northrup, Ruby, Zelenko, Kay, McCullough, definitely were.

 

I agree. He used to really disgust me, but now I realize he is nothing more than an actor playing his role, like every other politician in DC. Every one of them has sold their soul.

 

I think I seen the video you reference about Icke and rejecting new age, but he contradicts that by being a "teacher" for Shurka's Academy of Divine Knowledge and was interviewed by Shurka on July 5, 2021.   https://api.banned.video/embed/60d5ad3dc3940928ff9e9281

 

I guess the takeaway is to douse all information with salt before consuming and question everything.

 

Hey mate, thanks for that link, though I only had a quick look. 

 

Another case of talking to anyone so as to get the message out? I just don’t know anymore; and I must admit that in the last few months - me who has been an Icke follower for many many years - I’ve started to doubt his intentions, mainly because of Ickonic; he used to be a man of the people but my gut feeling is he’s been taken over and now resembles just another ‘corporation’.

Many won’t like me saying that but it’s my opinion and as far as I know - so far - it’s still allowed here.

 

It is, it’s a real conundrum why these so called experts for the ‘truth’ are having anything to do with Trump; after watching that vid I’m more at sea than ever; is Hugo even kosher?🤯

Though his vid seemed well researched.

 

Im at the stage now where I’m starting to believe it’s all just a big lie, everything is there to send us round the bend - one way or the other - those of us who know of the bs that goes on.

 

Thanks for all your info - even though it’s literally driving me to drink 😄

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Thank you!

Reading the thread this morning was interesting. Over on the other website forum there was obviously a few shills of various quality.

The junior ones as I referred to them were easy to deal with, but the higher ranking ones certainly knew their trade and got me temporarily banned a couple of times.

 

Hey mate, they might seem innocuous at first but they always eventually give themselves away, all of em.

 

Personally I don’t know why people react to them; if you ignore them they’ll go away - or else make themselves look like prats; ah well, humans 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

They are so perfectly dog trained, they are beyond help.

 

I don’t know what it is anymore, but it’s too late now, as you say.

 

The die is cast and what can you do anymore, those of us who see through the charade?

 

Im just sitting  back now, have a few bevvies; stick to my beliefs, and the devil take the hindmost.

 

Im done having spurious ‘discussions’ with those who feel so superior to me because I’M the covidiot denier; party on dude.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jedidiah said:

 

I don’t know what it is anymore, but it’s too late now, as you say.

 

The die is cast and what can you do anymore, those of us who see through the charade?

 

Im just sitting  back now, have a few bevvies; stick to my beliefs, and the devil take the hindmost.

 

Im done having spurious ‘discussions’ with those who feel so superior to me because I’M the covidiot denier; party on dude.

 

You've done all you can do mate. If they haven't woken up to the covid scam by now, they never will. So just sit back and watch the idiocy and try to make some entertainment out of it.

 

I'm assuming you've seen Idiocracy?

 

 

We are now officially in the movie.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

You've done all you can do mate. If they haven't woken up to the covid scam by now, they never will. So just sit back and watch the idiocy and try to make some entertainment out of it.

 

I'm assuming you've seen Idiocracy?

 

 

We are now officially in the movie.

 

It’s not just the rona; it’s the ‘war’; how they’re manipulating the ‘food shortages’, the downright control they want over us; just so much involved in it all; it blows my mind let alone those who haven’t been around this stuff for years and years.

 

Its futile cause it’s just so ‘out there’ to the normies.

 

Yeah, I’ve often thought that movie is on the money; you see so much of it in real life lol.

 

Is this existence a comedy or a tragedy; some of both yeah.  The vile things we do to each other and other species etc.

 

Edited by jedidiah
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jedidiah said:

 

It’s not just the rona; it’s the ‘war’; how they’re manipulating the ‘food shortages’, the downright control they want over us; just so much involved in it all; it blows my mind let alone those who haven’t been around this stuff for years and years.

 

Its futile cause it’s just so ‘out there’ to the normies.

 

Yeah, I’ve often thought that movie is on the money; you see so much of it in real life lol.

 

Is this existence a comedy or a tragedy; some of both yeah.  The vile things we do to each other and other species etc.

 

 

Ever since 9/11, shit has gone downhill fast. David Icke was right to call it 'The Trigger.'

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jedidiah said:

 

Hey mate, thanks for that link, though I only had a quick look. 

 

Another case of talking to anyone so as to get the message out? I just don’t know anymore; and I must admit that in the last few months - me who has been an Icke follower for many many years - I’ve started to doubt his intentions, mainly because of Ickonic; he used to be a man of the people but my gut feeling is he’s been taken over and now resembles just another ‘corporation’.

Many won’t like me saying that but it’s my opinion and as far as I know - so far - it’s still allowed here.

 

It is, it’s a real conundrum why these so called experts for the ‘truth’ are having anything to do with Trump; after watching that vid I’m more at sea than ever; is Hugo even kosher?🤯

Though his vid seemed well researched.

 

Im at the stage now where I’m starting to believe it’s all just a big lie, everything is there to send us round the bend - one way or the other - those of us who know of the bs that goes on.

 

Thanks for all your info - even though it’s literally driving me to drink 😄

 

 

My thoughts on the Hugo Talks new age doctors video is that some of his research is lacking and this is not for the first time that I have found his info to be dubious. I watch Hugo's videos with interest as he does make some good points at times, but sometimes I find his content amateurish. Having said that, I do think some of the people featured in the video are iffy.

 

The whole premise of his video is that these so-called “new age doctors” are all linked to what he describes as a Trump rally called 'Reawaken America'. Neither of these points seem entirely accurate which suggests, in my view, that the underpinning thesis falls down.

 

'Reawaken America' is not new age minded but rather has a Christian bent. Many of the speakers at the event were pastors as well as it being sponsored by Charisma News which is part of a Christian multimedia company. Further, in Hugo's own video he shows coverage of 'Reawaken America' from American Faith which is a news outlet dedicated to upholding Judeo-Christian faith. So I think Hugo is barking up the wrong tree when he says the 'Reawaken America' tour is influenced by new age thinking.

 

Regarding the connections with Trump, these seem to be limited to some of the speakers such as Eric Trump, Michael Flynn and Mike Liddell (MyPillow). However, is there any evidence that any of these speakers are more heavily involved with the tour than just speaking at it? Have I missed the evidence which shows the rally is “Trump sponsored” as claimed? A claim is made that Mike Liddell sponsors the Stew Peters show but I am not sure, if true, what relevance that has to 'Reawaken America'.

 

The founders of 'Reawaken America' are Clay Clark and Dr Robert Zoeller - I am not familiar with either of these names but a quick internet search suggests they are entrepreneurs and business coaches and that the tour concerned exposing the Great Reset and Covid restrictions. To be more convinced that this was a pro-Trump tour, I would need to see evidence that the founders are connected with Trump and/or that pro-Trump messages were being put out. I suspect that Hugo may not have watched the actual event to see what the speakers were saying but, if anyone has, it would be helpful to know how much support was specifically given for Trump.

 

I must add that David Icke did not feature at 'Reawaken America' and neither did Dr Andrew Kaufman or Dr Tom Cowan as far as I can tell. They have been included on the 'Academy of Divine Knowledge' site – a creation of Jason Shurka – but I don't know anything about him yet to form an opinion. It is an interesting connection to the “seven rays”, however, which was a brainchild of Alice Bailey.

 

I am more inclined to think there may be something in the connections between Alice Bailey, the Lucis Trust and the UN. After all, Bailey did found 'World Goodwill' which was an official NGO within the UN. She is also suspected to have co-opted the new age movement. However, Hugo also includes a meme in his video outlining Bailey's 10 point plan towards a one world religion, but my searches for the original source for this have drawn a blank. All I can find are faith websites claiming she made such a plan but not citing the original source. Does anyone know where I could find this? In the absence of the original source, it could be a case of careless sharing of unsubstantiated info.

 

Regarding Sacha Stone, I do not know that much about this guy having never taken an interest in him. I am aware, however, of his alleged connections to the UN as there have been threads about him on the forum.

 

I don't think so called new age thinking is necessarily all bad. However, I do think what could once have contained truth has been hijacked and subverted with Alice Bailey quite possibly playing a key role. As Mark Passio frequently points out in his “new age bullshit” presentations, whilst all the teachings may not necessarily be false, some seem geared towards overly right brained thinking and preventing people from taking action via maxims such as “what you resist persists”.

 

Whilst clearly having some alternative thinking towards what some might consider “new age”, I don't suspect DI in any subversion as he has always spoken out against one world government / religion and, whilst I don't always agree with all his points, he seems genuine in his desire to unpick the nature of reality and strip it back as part of the truth seeking process.

 

I don't think we should just take Hugo's claims as true and should make the effort to investigate whether what he says holds water. In this case, I am not sure it does as even the basic claims that these 'Reawaken America' doctors are all “new age” and that the event was “pro-Trump” seem unsubstantiated. Perhaps we should also, as much as Hugo likes to question everyone else, question his intentions and material too.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I am more inclined to think there may be something in the connections between Alice Bailey, the Lucis Trust and the UN. After all, Bailey did found 'World Goodwill' which was an official NGO within the UN. She is also suspected to have co-opted the new age movement.

 

The lucis trust was originally the lucifer trust but it changed its name.

 

There are a number of strands that all interweave. The fabian socialists had intellectuals like HG Wells discussing sci fi future world governments. Annie beasant, another theosophist was a fabian and she had family ties to a freemasonic lodge called the quatuor coronati lodge

 

There also seems to be a strong overlap between the anglican church and freemasonry

 

Out of freemasonry we then see these groups that begin to speak of a new age for example the hermetic order of the golden dawn which in turn gives rise to thelema

 

Everytime a person steps forward and claims to have received information from a secretive brotherhood whether it is blavatsky, gurdjieff or people talking about the 'ascended masters' i personally believe they are talking about the rothschilds and their network

 

I think it all comes back to them and is basically about creating an alternative to christendom. It's all a way to get people to let go of their centuries old religious beliefs and traditions. Marxism, another rothschild creation imo, also seeks the same thing and the song 'the internationale' even speaks about destroying old traditions

 

Imo it is all about smashing what existed before to pave the way for the rise of the rothschild-cabal and their own lurianic kabbalist supremacism. That's what everythings about: covid, the great reset, the new age movement, the digital currencies etc etc....its all the same conspiracy run by the same people

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...