Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I am suspicious of some of these doctors professing to be anti vax and pro Trump, I would like to stress SOME.

Trump says he is the father of the vaccines, and none of these doctors say Covid is a fraud afaik.

I like Hugo Talks and I think he's onto something with this line of thought and the Lucis Trust, UN, Alice Bailey etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust

Anyway, make of it what you will.

TRUMP’S NEW AGE DOCTOR NETWORK / Hugo Talks

https://hugotalks.com/

Lots of interesting comments

HUGO-TALKS.png?w=1024&ssl=1

There is certainly an occult dimension to the COVID pandemic.

The left/right political dichotomy appears to have it's origins in Left Hand Path, Right Hand Path occultism. The left is rebellion, rejection of traditional values and taboos. The right is conservatism, traditionalism and power derived from adherance to strict values and principles.

The attitudes of the political left and right to Covid are harshly polarised. I think we're seeing this play out with these individuals, who I would label right-wing, and their right-hand path belief systems.

I have no idea what this actually means, only that it's obviously playing a part in this event. It could indicate pre-planning and assigned roles acted out on both sides.

I, for one, don't want to play their game.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mr M said:

There is certainly an occult dimension to the COVID pandemic.

The left/right political dichotomy appears to have it's origins in Left Hand Path, Right Hand Path occultism. The left is rebellion, rejection of traditional values and taboos. The right is conservatism, traditionalism and power derived from adherance to strict values and principles.

The attitudes of the political left and right to Covid are harshly polarised. I think we're seeing this play out with these individuals, who I would label right-wing, and their right-hand path belief systems.

I have no idea what this actually means, only that it's obviously playing a part in this event. It could indicate pre-planning and assigned roles acted out on both sides.

I, for one, don't want to play their game.

It is a game, isn't it.

If these doctors were genuine and wanted the truth to out, they would put their party politics behind them, left or right

leaning and not partake in the Trump "Reawaken America Tours"?

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Another one of these fatal, child cardiac arrest cases, this time in Putney, South West London.

10-year-old girl dies at Putney Leisure Centre after going into cardiac arrest

20 April, 2022.

A Putney school says staff and students have been left “shocked, saddened and deeply upset” after a 10-year-old girl died on a trip to a local lesiure centre on Tuesday afternoon.

Officers were called to Putney Leisure Centre on Dryburgh Road in south-west London at 2.46pm where the girl was reported to be in cardiac arrest.

The girl, a pupil at Hotham Primary School, was taken to hospital but died a short time later.

A school spokesman said: “Our entire school community has been left shocked, saddened and deeply upset at today’s tragic events involving a pupil from our school who has sadly passed away.

“Our thoughts and deepest sympathies are with her family as they come to terms with their loss and we will do all we can to support them and also our staff and all our pupils in the difficult days ahead.”

A Putney Leisure Centre spokesman confirmed the girl had become unwell while visiting the centre.

“Our thoughts are with the family at this difficult time.”

A gym user who was at the centre at the time of the incident said the facility was was closed after the incident with users told there had been a “medical emergency”.

The woman said: “Staff were running around and there was a look of horror on people’s faces. When I found out what had happened I was very upset. The staff here are so friendly and they would have dealt with the situation as well as anyone could under the circumstances.”

The centre has swimming pools, a gym, and function room and lists a number of children’s activities.

London Ambulance said an ambulance crew, advanced paramedic, two medics in fast response cars and an incident response officer were scent to the scene.

“We treated a patient at the scene and took them as a priority to hospital,” a spokesman said.

A forensic scene is in place and enquiries continue.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/girl-dies-putney-leisure-centre-cardiac-arrest-unexplained-metropolitan-police-b995087.html?itm_source=Internal&itm_channel=homepage_trending_article_component&itm_campaign=trending_section&itm_content=2

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I am suspicious of some of these doctors professing to be anti vax and pro Trump, I would like to stress SOME.

Trump says he is the father of the vaccines, and none of these doctors say Covid is a fraud afaik.

I like Hugo Talks and I think he's onto something with this line of thought and the Lucis Trust, UN, Alice Bailey etc.

Why are most of these anti vax doctors pro Trump?

I need to research more, but my gut feeling is none of these people are to be trusted about Covid. In it for the money and donations?

All mentioned by Hugo Talks in connection to Donald Trump.

Charlie Ward of the psyop which is Q Anon

th?id=OIP.K1hjOM77h8UalBcTKPjWIQHaEK%26p

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Why are most of these anti vax doctors pro Trump?

I think what's more interesting than Trump is the associates. Funny because who was part of the Divine Knowledge group? 

I'm coming ever closer to the conclusion that we literally cannot trust anyone. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I think what's more interesting than Trump is the associates. Funny because who was part of the Divine Knowledge group? 

Genuine question I don't know much about the "Divine Knowledge Group" Who are they? Alice Bailey was a Freemason

"I think what's more interesting than Trump is the associates" you said. Who are the associates?

Trust your own instincts Morpheus.

Alice Bailey was a disciple of Helena Blavatsky who I suggest was transgender. What a tangled web they weave.

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (Russian: Елена Петровна Блаватская, Yelena Petrovna Blavatskaya, often known as Madame Blavatsky; née von Hahn; Ukrainian: Олена Петрівна Блаватська, Olena Petrivna Blavatska; 12 August [O.S. 31 July] 1831 – 8 May 1891) was a Russian author who co-founded the Theosophical Society in 1875. She gained an international following as the leading theoretician of Theosophy.

H. P. Blavatsky: filosofía de vanguardia – Asociación Espacio Gran Vía

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Blavatsky

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Who are the associates?

Hugo provided a graphic at around the 16 Mon mark of the Divine Knowledge group and a certain Mr I...... Was in that list. Look again.... 👀

And I do trust my instinct which is why so many people have gone bat shit crazy because I didn't buy the snake venom story. Funny how that fucker is part of the same group. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sorry, I genuinely thought he promoted Q Anon.

Not sure, but their talking points are often the same subversive schizo-tier BS. It's all extremely cringe, and both stand in the way of people taking their nations back from the goblins.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

am suspicious of some of these doctors professing to be anti vax and pro Trump, I would like to stress SOME.

I like Hugo Talks and I think he's onto something with this line of thought and the Lucis Trust, UN, Alice Bailey etc

yup and Joe Rogan gobbling ivermectin 

djokovic and his anti covid pill company

they are all dependent on the system for their wealth amd social standing why would they look a gift horse in the mouth

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Unlimitied funds.

Unlimited psyops!

Dont know what to make of the Terrain theory crowd!

They feel the need to attach themselves somewhere, maybe the least thorny branch!  (hope eh LOL)

Trump sacrificed one of his children to "vaccines" ASD and he became mr warp speed! - Ritualistic proving ground!  Thorny!

Feel the same.

No trust  - One big psyop until proven otherwise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Hugo provided a graphic at around the 16 Mon mark of the Divine Knowledge group and a certain Mr I...... Was in that list. Look again.... 👀

And I do trust my instinct which is why so many people have gone bat shit crazy because I didn't buy the snake venom story. Funny how that fucker is part of the same group. 

Fiona Hine of CovidLeaks organised many of the UK Covid protests.

https://covileaks.co.uk/

She was interviewd by imo an asset, Katie Hopkins.

https://cms.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/08/britains-first-test-case-under-covid-laws-katie-hopkins

k4_1.png?itok=uauPTVq9

MAGA

k5.png

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Fiona Hine of CovidLeaks organised many of the UK Covid protests.

https://covileaks.co.uk/

She was interviewd by imo an asset, Katie Hopkins.

https://cms.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/08/britains-first-test-case-under-covid-laws-katie-hopkins

k4_1.png?itok=uauPTVq9

MAGA

k5.png

I'm sure from memory Fiona Hine was part of the protests in London with Sheramani et al, which in my opinion, says a lot. Nothing against protests but I'm not down with her crew at all. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bombadil said:

So true. The amount a prat’s I still hear saying. They got it for their children or to go on holiday etc, is painful. Find it quite difficult to not go off at them sometimes, as they’re effectively screwing my life as well with their compliance.

Not only are they screwing with the lives of the innocent but are also BLAMING the innocent for the mess we are in.

"If everybody had just done as they were told, it would all have gone away in a few weeks. Even now there are people refusing this wonderful vaccine as people suffer in hospital beds all over the country. Do they not have a heart?"

Most of us would have heard similar nonsense this last couple of years and maybe even today. Four of the triple jabbed at work are all off with 'Covid' as I type. All of them have had 'Covid' previously. Having had numerous conversations with them over the last two years I know that a battle of conflicting thoughts will be dancing around in their heads.

"If he is wrong, then this is all his fault. I bet he is one of those lucky unvaccinated carriers that doesn't suffer himself but just spreads it like the kids do."

"If he is right, then this is all my fault. I am sick because I have compromised my immune system and cannot even stand under the weight of a sniffle. What was that thing he said about DNA?"

"Do I tape Eastenders and watch it later or stick Chelsea v Arsenal on?"

Rinse and repeat.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

I mean I saw them talking to matt handcock, thaking him for his brave leadership and shaking his hand with love in their eyes. One woman was affectionatly stroking handcock's face - they actually believe all that bullshit

Ewww!! I wish there was a *shudder* reaction thingy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Saved said:

Not only are they screwing with the lives of the innocent but are also BLAMING the innocent for the mess we are in.

"If everybody had just done as they were told, it would all have gone away in a few weeks. Even now there are people refusing this wonderful vaccine as people suffer in hospital beds all over the country. Do they not have a heart?"

Most of us would have heard similar nonsense this last couple of years and maybe even today. Four of the triple jabbed at work are all off with 'Covid' as I type. All of them have had 'Covid' previously. Having had numerous conversations with them over the last two years I know that a battle of conflicting thoughts will be dancing around in their heads.

"If he is wrong, then this is all his fault. I bet he is one of those lucky unvaccinated carriers that doesn't suffer himself but just spreads it like the kids do."

"If he is right, then this is all my fault. I am sick because I have compromised my immune system and cannot even stand under the weight of a sniffle. What was that thing he said about DNA?"

"Do I tape Eastenders and watch it later or stick Chelsea v Arsenal on?"

Rinse and repeat.

I was helping a jabbed builder/neighbour do a loft conversion last year. He had an unjabbed chippy come and help, I have known him for years too, kept banging on all the time don't take the poison, told hime the whole set up as best I know (the nonces behind the whole scam).

" ah yeah but I promised I would take my kids skiing"

Recently he'd been to France of somewhere, not asked about jab or passports or whatever they need to travel so willingly took the poison unnecessarily. Clown.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I need to research more, but my gut feeling is none of these people are to be trusted about Covid. In it for the money and donations?

All mentioned by Hugo Talks in connection to Donald Trump.

Charlie Ward of the psyop which is Q Anon

th?id=OIP.K1hjOM77h8UalBcTKPjWIQHaEK%26p

And because Mr Ward is mentioned here, take a look at the members list of the Plymouth Brethren that he was a member of.

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

"She’s a lovely English lady with a happy family"

Is Fiona Hine, AKA Fiona Rose Diamond really just a normal "English" lady of Anglo and Celtic descent though?

My spidey senses are tingling and I think I know all I need to know about her already, I'm just dropping some hints.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic