Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Got a letter today saying that “vaccine” now available for my eight year old. As far as I remember I’d already opted her out last year. May have been the flu vax.

don’t know which people on here have younger children but I seriously advise keeping them out of school on jab days.

I am preaching to the choir no doubt. Just made me remember when the gov were saying about overruling consent.

Might be worth asking your child’s school if they have any vax days coming up.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Could be mate, if that's the case I apologise to trufflepig 

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Think he was commentating on the quote you quoted.

Thanks both, Yes I was taking the piss out of Pinky, maybe we get Perky tomorrow?

• Haha 3

Just now, Trufflepig said:

Thanks both, Yes I was taking the piss out of Pinky, maybe we get Perky tomorrow?

Ah shit I feel a twat now

Sorry mate

Been one of those days

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

During the last year I realise that I have been spending more and more time here and less and less time on a certain sub forum of a certain British sports car based website. The shills there were relentless and many good posters gradually left, including myself.

I really hope this place does not suffer the same fate.

They come and go; hang in there.

18 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Everyone should read what President Donald "Operation Warp speed" Trumpet authorized in Executive Order 13887 of September 19, 2019: the experimental mRNA jab.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2019/09/24/2019-20804/modernizing-influenza-vaccines-in-the-united-states-to-promote-national-security-and-public-health

image.png.1189380c8d1181144c3a498e858dca42.png

75946398_Screenshot2022-04-19130019.jpg.8b12a21607c714f2730bd58df6029730.jpg

And yet so many Trump supporters are anti vax. Funny old world

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

We shall have to see. I'm not very hopeful of jabbed. It's like all of their human-ness sucked away, empty shells.

Not to mention strange, erratic behaviour; if this place wasn’t an asylum before, it’s fast becoming one.

30 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Once more because I can't resist.

YES THEY ARE -

THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC IS ENTIRELY DEPENDANT ON PEOPLE BEING TESTED

and:  FACE NAPPIES  I'd rather eat my own earwax and we all know how horrid that tastes - right kids?    image.png.47f05adb1d78f6d41a14c01a1b6d0c6f.png
(purposefully mis-quoted rik there)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Ah shit I feel a twat now

Sorry mate

Been one of those days

We've all done it x you're doing a great job on your own. It's a big responsibility x 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

Out of reactions. 😄

I know you were just kidding? But imo, his mate ‘Perky’ appears to have done an about face; can’t have two ‘plants’ exposed at the same time hey?

• Like 1

What if the psychopaths wants WW3 kind of situation because they want to cover depopulation illnesses caused by vaxxines. It seems they really want military unstable situation. Ukraine now, then Finland joins the NATO which is likely to happen. Russia won't accept it and will act aggressive to "protect" themselves and the rest Europe will follow. This goes very well by the script, anyway. Of course, this is all just sick theatre.

Edited by angelwitch-freeman
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, angelwitch-freeman said:

What if the psychopaths wants WW3 kind of situation because they want to cover depopulation illnesses caused by vaxxines. It seems they really want military unstable situation. Ukraine now, then Finland joins the NATO which is likely to happen. Russia won't accept it and will act aggressive to "protect" themselves and the rest Europe will follow. This goes very well by the script, anyway. Of course, this is all just theatre.

Never mind Finland joining nato; now America wants to send their troops to Ukraine to help fight the Russians; trying to put more fear into the masses, and of course fear is a huge stressor which helps to bring on underlying illnesses a la gene therapy crap.

But as you say, it’s all theatre.

A good summary here; it’s at the start of the item.

https://davidicke.com/2022/04/19/senile-biden-his-handlers-fiddles-in-ukraine-while-america-burns/

And i I apologise for being ot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

How does it enter all the organs if it doesn't enter the blood stream? Where do they think it goes is the question.

I mentioned this to my mate in the US about 8 months ago - she went out and got herself a braclet - like what the Mormons have - saying DO NOT GIVE BLOOD TRANSFUSION.

Not only is the genome appear poisoned, but so is the blood. (banks)

3 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Not a VACCINE, it's an EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

NO I do NOT BELIEVE it is EXPERIMENTAL - THEY HAVE a GOOD IDEA of WHAT the "injections" will do.

Dr. David Martin delves into ALL the PATENTS behind this PLANDEMIC.

I know you state (know) it is not a "vaccine".

JUST my WAY of getting a plug in for Dr. David Martin

A couple of links (well 3) for Dr. David Martin for those that are not familiar with him.

No more Mr Nice Guy! Doc Martin’s vow to expose the Covid conspirators - The Conservative Woman

Dr David Martin Exposes The Entire Plandemic, A Criminal Conspiracy To Harm, Maim & Kill Humans? (redvoicemedia.com)

• Like 1

This is an interesting video from Hugo Talks that discusses the ties between the UN, pro-shot Trump, the new age movement, and many of the "truther" doctors that a lot of us get our information from. Could all of these "truther" docs be nothing more than controlled opposition? I want to watch it again to make sure I'm representing it correctly, but it is definitely thought provoking.  Hugo also references a 7grainsofsalt video "All connected to Sasha Stone" that spurred his interest in this subject that I'll post below: 

TRUMP'S NEW AGE DOCTOR NETWORK / Hugo Talks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ndnP6qPkyGCi/

All connected to Sasha Stone 7grainsofsalt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic