Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, Morpheus said:

https://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/news/administrative-court-overturn-conviction-for-refusing-to-provide-name-and-address-in-relation-to-suspected-breach-of-coronavirus-regulations

Who said anything about vaccines? I said mandates. Also, vaccines are now not mandates. No one is being forced (yet). 

I said vaccines.  It was in my post!

So keen were they to stop the lock down they issued unsafe vacines. 

Just now, Morpheus said:

https://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/news/administrative-court-overturn-conviction-for-refusing-to-provide-name-and-address-in-relation-to-suspected-breach-of-coronavirus-regulations

Who said anything about vaccines? I said mandates. Also, vaccines are now not mandates. No one is being forced (yet). 

Yes the lock down rules were not the same ones the police thought they were enforcing .

.I had several debates about it myself with the forces of law and order  

I thought you had a judgment on if lock down was unlawful.  Which it possibly was

2 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

They were locked into a cycle of cock up and cover up whilst being advised by scientists who were briefing against the government attempt to row it back

No as i have already explained to you it was gamed out in event 201. They were preparing for a coming 'disease X' since 2018. It was not a 'cock up'. It was a well planned out and executed war on the british people.

They also knew that lockdowns would kill as they were being advised of that but they did it anyway. It is not incompetance it is all part of their agenda

Lockdown may cost 200,000 lives, government report shows

Research shines a light on the reasons why the Government has been keen to lift lockdown, in spite of experts claiming it happened too soon

7 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

So who in this country is now being forced to take it?

Also, do you want to provide the case we're covid fines (beyond the facade of Johnson) have been enforced because to my knowledge the CPS have scored a big fat zero enforcing and lockdown rules. 

Edited by Morpheus

Just now, Macnamara said:

No as i have already explained to you it was gamed out in event 201. They were preparing for a coming 'disease X' since 2018. It was not a 'cock up'. It was a well planned out and executed war on the british people.

They also knew that lockdowns would kill as they were being advised of that but they did it anyway. It is not incompetance it is all part of their agenda

Lockdown may cost 200,000 lives, government report shows

Research shines a light on the reasons why the Government has been keen to lift lockdown, in spite of experts claiming it happened too soon

Welmml they should have been planning for a pandemic.  It's been long predicted.  I saw no evidence for other than it caught them completely unprepared for something that was inevitable sooner or later

6 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Pull the other one Pinkie.

Don't the nonces meet in the lodge on a Tuesday?,

Just now, Trufflepig said:

Pull the other one Pinkie.

Don't the nonces meet in the lodge on a Tuesday?,

Wouldnt  know no ones ever asked me to join. I'm not the!sort to be Invited to a secret society  

The vacine? No one currently. If anyone was forced rather depends on your defintion of forced

Your just changing the goal posts and providing fuck all to back anything you say up. 

3 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

that's nonsense

The mRNA technology had been discontinued because it had been killing the test subjects but the bill and melinda gates foundation resurrected the programme and it was that technology that was then promoted as the cure for 'covid 19'

In the run up to the scamdemic we can see Gates foundation money subverting all the mechanisms of the british system so that the mRNA jabs would be greenlighted once the 'disease x' arrived

see my 'covid conflicts of interest' thread to see how gates money greased all the palms of the british system eg

gates.png

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Welmml they should have been planning for a pandemic.  It's been long predicted.  I saw no evidence for other than it caught them completely unprepared for something that was inevitable sooner or later

if they were so unprepared how did they manage to give multiple jabs to billions of people globally?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

if they were so unprepared how did they manage to give multiple jabs to billions of people globally?

yeah it's funny how the supply chains haven't broken down on those shipments, anywhere in the world.

I watched something recently where someone crunched the number (of jabs) with the time periods,  and it came out with a similar absurdity as a certain event during WWII. 

• Like 3

At this speed all I have is logic. Sorry if logic doesn't work for you

Yeah sound, logic. You see, for logic to work you need some evidence to give it reason and comprehension. But yeah, logic. Poooff, absolves you of any liability for a response. FML. 

• Like 2

Just now, Macnamara said:

I'm not aware the british govenment was responsible for global jabbing 

How!did they jab the uk population? By throwing billions of pounds at it

1 minute ago, Pinkiebee said:

At this speed all I have is logic. Sorry if logic doesn't work for you

Maybe you should step back a bit and read the entire thread from the beginning, the amount of evidence that has been presented can not be ignored, you have to remember that there are serious seekers of truth here, and for all they know you could be that fat wanker currently in Downing street!

• Like 1

Just now, Pinkiebee said:

A long predicted global pandemic they had nether prepared or planned for

But they HAD planned for a global pandemic:

How 'Disease X' has shaped the world’s response to the new coronavirus

Encouraging pandemic planners to consider the unknown is now paying dividends, say the scientists who coined the term

By Paul Nuki, Global Health Security Editor and Sarah Newey, Global Health Security reporter 17 May 2020 • 7:00am

If vaccine or treatment for Covid-19 is discovered at “warp speed”, to use President Donald Trump’s words, it will be  in part because experts have been encouraged to plan for an unknown pathogen for which there is no obvious defence. 

This is the view of a panel of leading scientific experts who, in early 2018, added "Disease X" to a watchlist of contagions for which there were no known “countermeasures” in the form of  treatments, diagnostics or vaccines.

The story of Disease X was picked up at the time by the Telegraph and went viral.  It was read by millions of ordinary people but also experts in laboratories, universities and governments across the world. 

Those on the original R&D Blueprint panel say the inclusion of Disease X in the list - or at least the concept of encouraging pandemic planners to consider the unknown - is now paying dividends in the fight against the new coronavirus.

They say organisations like the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation (Cepi), which is leading the way in the global race for a vaccine, and the WHO’s clinical trials framework, which is coordinating research into the treatment of Covid-19, owe much to the thinking behind Disease X.

Even rapid testing and the social distancing measures adopted by countries across southeast Asia early on to suppress the virus - including a stockpile of personal protective equipment (PPE) - stem to some extent from the concept of planning for the unknown. 

On the down side, note several on the WHO panel, the concept of Disease X may have come too late.

Although some countries adjusted their plans, most major western economies were still in the process of updating theirs or, as is the case in Britain, were resisting the idea.

Dr Ana Maria Henao Restrepo is the WHO official responsible for overseeing the R&D Blueprint process and the strategy for rapid roll-out of research during pandemics. It’s aim is to “fast-track the availability of effective tests, vaccines and medicines” that can be used to save lives during a crisis of the sort we face now.

Dr Henao Restrepo said that while the term “Disease X” was coined and popularised in 2018, the idea of planning for an unknown or “novel pathogen” was first adopted by the WHO in 2015. 

She said the R&D Blueprint’s work from 2015 included rolling out “generic” clinical trial frameworks and vaccine development strategies, which are being used now to fight the coronavirus. But not all the planning for Disease X had been completed.

“We discussed our priorities in December of last year… our internal plan of action was to complete all the work for the pathogen X. We didn't manage to do that but we have a lot of foundations there from our earlier efforts,” she said.

These “foundations” included the WHO’s Global Forum, a diverse group of experts from around the world who can be scrambled quickly in crisis.

“Because we had a network that existed as part of our work we were able to mobilise more than 400 scientists worldwide in a very short period of time,” added Dr Henao Restrepo.

Jimmy Whitworth, professor of international public health at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, was also on the 2018 committee and says Covid-19 can be characterised as Disease X. 

“The aim was to have a thought experiment to think about how we would respond to a totally unfamiliar pathogen that is causing an epidemic - a scenario where we wouldn’t have a case definition, a diagnostic test, a vaccine, we wouldn’t know if drugs work or how it is transmitted. 

“That probably all sounds quite familiar [now]. Covid-19 is, to some extent, entirely new.

“But then Covid-19 is also related to other coronaviruses, so we’re not starting completely from scratch. It’s somewhere in between - some elements for Disease X and some elements of [other] coronaviruses apply,” Prof Whitworth added. 

Dr David Brett-Major, an infectious diseases physician from the University of Nebraska, thinks he may have been responsible for the term “Disease X” itself.

“I’m not sure if it was me or another but I think it was me,” he said. “Anyway, it was used and it got picked up quickly in the conversation… it just stuck”.

He added that the “disease agnostic” vaccine platforms pioneered by Cepi are the most high profile innovations to come out of the process of preparing for Disease X.

But in hindsight he thinks the world put too much focus on “what we need to have rather than what we have to do” when new pathogens breakout. 

“There is a gap in what we are experiencing now with the application of social [lockdown] measures. We really have no idea to what extent they have to be employed or how they work, so we are using them blind”. 

The WHO and others have “done good work updating their pandemic guidance” to take on such measures but they have not been universally adopted, Dr David Brett-Major added. “Some countries have got round to updating their own plans - others have not.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/disease-x-has-shaped-worlds-response-new-coronavirus/

Just now, Morpheus said:

Yeah sound, logic. You see, for logic to work you need some evidence to give it reason and comprehension. But yeah, logic. Poooff, absolves you of any liability for a response. FML. 

I've put a great deal of thought and consideration into it.

I'm angry as fuck at them. I'm not absolving them of blame at all

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

yeah it's funny how the supply chains haven't broken down on those shipments, anywhere in the world.

not stopping the flow of weapons from the british government to the Ukrainian proxies either

• Like 1

Just now, sock muppet said:

Maybe you should step back a bit and read the entire thread from the beginning, the amount of evidence that has been presented can not be ignored, you have to remember that there are serious seekers of truth here, and for all they know you could be that fat wanker currently in Downing street!

It would help if you formed an orderly queue to just attack me one at a time. I'm trying to respond to all

Edited by Pinkiebee

8 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

I'm not aware the british govenment was responsible for global jabbing 

How!did they jab the uk population? By throwing billions of pounds at it

no the money had already been thrown at the system PRIOR to the plandemic as i illustrated above with that flowchart of gates money. If you click on that thread i mentioned in that post above you will find all kinds of information about the flows of money PRIOR to the casedemic

The groundwork had already been done before anyone faceplanted into the tarmac in wuhan

Edited by Macnamara

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic