Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, Pinkiebee said:

They did. They need to jabs to get out of the financial hole they were in 

To be clear. They knew they were unsafe and did it any way. Coz the economy was tanked

then that is not incompetence. That is CONSPIRACY. So call it what it is

• Like 2

Just now, skitzorat said:

I asked for you to explain:

fairly rational to not all that rational in one quick jump

If you believe "The British Govt" is the controlling the entire global coordinated reaction and response, and who "planned" and carried this out, you really do need to go over to reddit.

By the way, if you think the British govt is incompetent - because Doris is a bumbling fool, right?! I mean look at him! - and that through that sheer incompetence, the UK is being ground into dust and every single thread that binds the ancient social fabric together is being destroyed, "by mistake" - you truly are lost.

I think the british govenment is incompitents as I've lived a long time under many of them and non were very competent 

1 minute ago, Pinkiebee said:

I think the british govenment is incompitents as I've lived a long time under many of them and non were very competent 

The behavioural scientists that made up the technocrats or 'experts' that guided the government throughout the covid casedemic knew exactly what they were doing and that they were using FEAR as a tool against the british public

This makes them TERRORISTS

• Like 7

Just now, Macnamara said:

then that is not incompetence. That is CONSPIRACY. So call it what it is

The incomptabce was tanking the economy in the first place. That was desperation to get out of the hole they had dug 

Governments lots of govenments are prepared to see the deaths of many for economic reasons.  Second world war anyone 

The behavioural scientists that made up the technocrats or 'experts' that guided the government throughout the covid casedemic knew exactly what they were doing and that they were using FEAR as a tool against the british public

This makes them TERRORISTS

Yes that's true as well. It's still not murdering peolke in care!homes though is it. Lots died because of neglect though

1 hour ago, Pinkiebee said:

I suspect that's an opinion.  Whoch of course your perfectly entitled to have and state

Can I ask how you arrived at that.

At the very least it substantially reduced road deaths

I cant believe you think this is ok.  The amount of people who didn't get there medical treatment for cancer,stroke etc is going to be off the scale.

• Like 4

The incomptabce was tanking the economy in the first place. That was desperation to get out of the hole they had dug

the lockdowns destroyed the economy

prior to that the government regulators kept silent leading upto 2008 whilst toxic mortgages were packaged up as triple A rated derivatives and then sold around the global marketplace

They knew what they were doing. This has all been by design. They need the current paradigm to fail in order to shoehorn us into their technocracy which is why in parallel they are working on and funding SMART cities, SMART roads, SMART electric, driverless vehicles and universal basic income

And if you think bumbling boris doesn't understand this stuff then you should listen to his talk to the United Nations in which he lays out exactly the kind of world they are knowingly, moving us into

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Yes that's true as well. It's still not murdering peolke in care!homes though is it. Lots died because of neglect though

they did murder people because they moved sick elderly people into care homes and they used end of life drugs like midazolam and morphine on people whilst putting people under do not resusitate orders

They would give people remdesivier to crash their health so that they could then put them on ventilators and something like 87% of people who go on ventilators die

• Like 5

the lockdowns destroyed the economy

prior to that the government regulators kept silent leading upto 2008 whilst toxic mortgages were packaged up as triple A rated derivatives and then sold around the global marketplace

They knew what they were doing. This has all been by design. They need the current paradigm to fail in order to shoehorn us into their technocracy which is why in parallel they are working on and funding SMART cities, SMART roads, SMART electric, driverless vehicles and universal basic income

And if you think bumbling boris doesn't understand this stuff then you should listen to his talk to the United Nations in which he lays out exactly the kind of world they are knowingly, moving us into

Yes lock downs destroyed the economy. The lock down wasnt required that's incompetence of the first order

The quickest way to ascertain whether someone  is genuinely interested in learning stuff on this thread/s (this forum,) is to judge them by their responses.

Usually logic is ignored and the same dumbfuvkery is repeated. Again. And again. And again when the next contributor gives them attention.

I know everyone was calling out the shill earlier and I took the bait.

I just thought it could be good to bring that info - virus isolation stuff - back to the thread for newbies to read again. And a part of me gave this doob the benefit of the doubt and wanted to see the response.

As predicted.

Non-response. hahaha

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Yes lock downs destroyed the economy. The lock down wasnt required that's incompetence of the first order

its not incompetance. It was all done BY DESIGN to achieve the goals of the 'great reset' which is to say a 'fourth industrial revolution' that is going to remould the economy into a technocracy

They have not been incompetant. They have played an absolute BLINDER

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they did murder people because they moved sick elderly people into care homes and they used end of life drugs like midazolam and morphine on people whilst putting people under do not resusitate orders

They would give people remdesivier to crash their health so that they could then put them on ventilators and something like 87% of people who go on ventilators die

They didnt move sick and elderly into care homes who were not already in care homes. They did move people out of hospital with covid which ran riot through the care homes

They did lock them up till many went mad.  They did operate do not re sus

Non of that is murder its was just incompetent and very cruel 

Edited by Pinkiebee

its not incompetance. It was all done BY DESIGN to achieve the goals of the 'great reset' which is to say a 'fourth industrial revolution' that is going to remould the economy into a technocracy

They have not been incompetant. They have played an absolute BLINDER

Well you seem to have arrived at that conclusion on very little evidence 

5 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Non of that is murder its was just incompetent and very cruel 

3 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

The covid chain of deceit

The authorities around the world have used the 'PCR' test to establish whether people have a deadly virus or not. Former pfizer science chief Dr Michael Yeadon has told us that if you have enough viral load in your respiratory system that you can pass on that virus to others you WILL have symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, high temperature, headache and so on. This means that if you are not exhibiting symptoms you are not a carrier of the virus. Dr Fauci has admitted that no pandemic in history has been driven by 'asymptomatic carriers' and the chinese have conducted a study with a huge sample base of 10 million people that has shown that there is no asymptomatic transmission of a virus.

Public Health England literature tells us that the PCR test should not be used to test for infectious diseases and the creator of the test Kary Mullis tells us the same. Even Dr Fauci admits that when the PCR test is cycled at more than 35 cycles of amplification it is not detecting viral fragments but rather 'dead nucleotides' and we know from the literature that the NHS is cycling the PCR test at 42 and above cycles in their labs as are other laboratories around the world. This means that the PCR tests are creating 'false positive' test results. The governments around the world are then falsely claiming that those people who have tested positive are carrying a deadly new virus called 'sars cov 2'. Many of those people then say 'but i feel fine, i don't feel sick and i have no symptoms' and that is because they are NOT sick and therefore are NOT asymptomatic carriers of a deadly virus.

The governments however want 'cases' so that they can claim the situation is worse than it is. A 'case' used to be someone who presented, with symptoms, to a hospital and the doctor inspecting them could identify the symptoms and say 'yes you are sick', however the World Health Organisation changed the definition of a 'case' so that now a case is someone who tests 'positive' with a PCR test however as we know a positive test result with a PCR test (when cycled above 35 cycles) does not mean a person has a deadly virus as the test is really just detecting dead nucleotides from the genetic sample.

Its worth noting that in 2007 an article in the New York Times spoke about a situation that developed in a hospital in which people falsely believed an outbreak of whooping cough was occuring. This situation developed because the PCR test was used to try and establish if people had the whooping cough and the test created false positives which were then counted as 'cases'. This then created a 'casedemic' which is to say a false perception of a pandemic created through fake cases. Lab tests using isolated whooping cough then affirmed that the people in fact did NOT have whooping cough.

In order to explain to people how they can test positive whilst not feeling sick the governments have created the idea of an 'asymptomatic carrier' which is to say someone carrying a deadly virus and yet being completely unaffected by it. This then allows them to trick all of those people into believing they are a 'case' which then boosts up the case figures. When the corporate media claims that 'cases are rising' what they really mean is that the government is testing more people and creating more false positives which they then falsely claim are 'cases'. These fake cases have then been used to justify lockdowns of healthy people when in the past the measure used to prevent the spread of disease has been to quarantine the sick. The point of the lockdowns being not to contain the spread of a virus but rather to remould the economy as part of the world economic forums 'great reset'.

The graphs of flu around the world show that the flu virtually disappeared during the lockdowns and we are told by the authorities this is because of mask wearing and social distancing but really it is because anyone presenting at the hospitals with flu symptoms was then classified as a 'covid case' to boost up the figures so that the flu because relabelled 'covid'. The flu did not dissappear and tens of thousands of people die of the flu every year which are now being counted, along with pneumonia deaths as 'covid' deaths to boost up the figures.

'But people are dying' say some. What we have seen is people over 80, with comorbidities, dying as part of a scandal involving the use of the drug Midazolam which is used as part of an assisted dying scheme, in the NHS, known as the 'liverpool care path way'. This spike of deaths of old people, drugged with Midazolam, is what cause the small spike of deaths in the winter of 2020 when we were told there was a 'pandemic'. Even with these criminal deaths occuring the all cause of death figures of 2020 were unremarkable when viewed against the all cause mortality rates over the last 30 years.

The death rates ARE now increasing in 2021 but this is not due to a 'variant' of sars cov 2 but rather because of the roll out of experimental jabs that trick the bodies cells into producing spike proteins which then travel around the body latching onto membranes causing blot clots which is leading to upticks in strokes, heart attacks, myocarditis and pericarditis etc.

The masks which we are told have made the flu dissappear are not of a small enough weave to stop the movement of viral fragments nor do they prevent the breath of the user from billowing out the side of the mask.

Now people are dying from the jabs the authorities are creating a new deceitful narrative that there is a pandemic of the unvaccinated which is not supported by the official figures which show that the majority of hospitalisations are made up of those that are jabbed. Even the claim that the jabs are 'vaccines' is a deceit as they do not inject a weakened virus into the body to teach it to defeat that virus. These covid jabs are messengerRNA jabs which trick the body into producing spike proteins which means that they are 'gene therapy' not 'vaccines'.

There are many more deceits at work for example how anyone testing positive with  PCR test within a certain timeframe who then dies is counted as a 'covid' death even if they died of something unrelated and how the two jabs people have received have failed to prevent infection or transmission and yet a third jab (they are calling a 'booster') will miraculously make that happen (third times a charm!). We know that Israel are already on to their fourth jab so clearly that is what will happen next in the UK. If the jabs can't protect people then how are 'vaccine passports' supposed to work?

There are so many more deceits that could be added to this list but this list outlines the broadstrokes that have allowed fear to be ramped up through a tissue of lies that are ultimately aimed at coercing people into accepting jabs that were given 'emergency authorisation' before they had even completed their safety trials which means that anyone receiving the jabs prior to 2023 (the completion date of the trials) is participating in a giant drug trial. As people have not been informed of all of this they have not given 'informed consent' and therefore all of the medical personnel who have given people these jabs are now in breach of the nuremburg code. The nazi scientists found in breach of that code were hung.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

I gave you overwhelming evidence (for the fraud/hoax) and you ignored it.

Why should mac go out of his way to provide YOU with MORE evidences (about the global economic reset) when you've already proven to us all you'll ignore it and say:

but. no. but. no. but. no.

We're not easily taken for fools around here.

GTFO.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 6

Just now, skitzorat said:

I gave you overwhelming evidence (or the fraud/hoax) and you ignored it.

Why should mac go out of his way to provide YOU with MORE evidences (about the global economic reset) when you've already proven to us all you'll ignore it and say:

but. no. but. no. but. no.

We're not easily taken for fools around here.

GTFO.

To be fair I didnt ask him for evidence. Mostly as there isnt any. Then we just play musical chairs.

If he wants to explain his logic to me I'm happy to listen 

If you've posted something and I've missed sorry.  It's not easy debating 8 people at a time

What was it ?

Edited by Pinkiebee

19 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

The world economy tanked in 2008 and has been on life support ever since. These measures were to finish it off, however, lots of people lawyered up and fought back against governments worldwide hence the repealing of mandates. It could also be the data analytics said we're pissing em off too much, ease off and smack the jackboots down at a later date when they let their guards down is a more likely scenario from here. 

As Mac said, this has been planned way before it happened and was even broadcast to the masses to see and it's played out exactly as they said it would in that war game. Even the surpression of information has gone down as they said. Funny because they own the fact checkers, along with Facebook and the Clinton Foundation. 

Ah, but what do we know, just a bunch of quaks right. 

• Like 6

Yes and I agreed with that then and now

they were being advised by the group that advises the NHS that the lockdowns would themselves cause deaths and yet they persisted with the lockdowns

They knowingly took actions which they knew would kill tens of thousands and will continue to kill people because they have created an unsurmountable backlog in the NHS for operations and treatments

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The covid chain of deceit

The authorities around the world have used the 'PCR' test to establish whether people have a deadly virus or not. Former pfizer science chief Dr Michael Yeadon has told us that if you have enough viral load in your respiratory system that you can pass on that virus to others you WILL have symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, high temperature, headache and so on. This means that if you are not exhibiting symptoms you are not a carrier of the virus. Dr Fauci has admitted that no pandemic in history has been driven by 'asymptomatic carriers' and the chinese have conducted a study with a huge sample base of 10 million people that has shown that there is no asymptomatic transmission of a virus.

Public Health England literature tells us that the PCR test should not be used to test for infectious diseases and the creator of the test Kary Mullis tells us the same. Even Dr Fauci admits that when the PCR test is cycled at more than 35 cycles of amplification it is not detecting viral fragments but rather 'dead nucleotides' and we know from the literature that the NHS is cycling the PCR test at 42 and above cycles in their labs as are other laboratories around the world. This means that the PCR tests are creating 'false positive' test results. The governments around the world are then falsely claiming that those people who have tested positive are carrying a deadly new virus called 'sars cov 2'. Many of those people then say 'but i feel fine, i don't feel sick and i have no symptoms' and that is because they are NOT sick and therefore are NOT asymptomatic carriers of a deadly virus.

The governments however want 'cases' so that they can claim the situation is worse than it is. A 'case' used to be someone who presented, with symptoms, to a hospital and the doctor inspecting them could identify the symptoms and say 'yes you are sick', however the World Health Organisation changed the definition of a 'case' so that now a case is someone who tests 'positive' with a PCR test however as we know a positive test result with a PCR test (when cycled above 35 cycles) does not mean a person has a deadly virus as the test is really just detecting dead nucleotides from the genetic sample.

Its worth noting that in 2007 an article in the New York Times spoke about a situation that developed in a hospital in which people falsely believed an outbreak of whooping cough was occuring. This situation developed because the PCR test was used to try and establish if people had the whooping cough and the test created false positives which were then counted as 'cases'. This then created a 'casedemic' which is to say a false perception of a pandemic created through fake cases. Lab tests using isolated whooping cough then affirmed that the people in fact did NOT have whooping cough.

In order to explain to people how they can test positive whilst not feeling sick the governments have created the idea of an 'asymptomatic carrier' which is to say someone carrying a deadly virus and yet being completely unaffected by it. This then allows them to trick all of those people into believing they are a 'case' which then boosts up the case figures. When the corporate media claims that 'cases are rising' what they really mean is that the government is testing more people and creating more false positives which they then falsely claim are 'cases'. These fake cases have then been used to justify lockdowns of healthy people when in the past the measure used to prevent the spread of disease has been to quarantine the sick. The point of the lockdowns being not to contain the spread of a virus but rather to remould the economy as part of the world economic forums 'great reset'.

The graphs of flu around the world show that the flu virtually disappeared during the lockdowns and we are told by the authorities this is because of mask wearing and social distancing but really it is because anyone presenting at the hospitals with flu symptoms was then classified as a 'covid case' to boost up the figures so that the flu because relabelled 'covid'. The flu did not dissappear and tens of thousands of people die of the flu every year which are now being counted, along with pneumonia deaths as 'covid' deaths to boost up the figures.

'But people are dying' say some. What we have seen is people over 80, with comorbidities, dying as part of a scandal involving the use of the drug Midazolam which is used as part of an assisted dying scheme, in the NHS, known as the 'liverpool care path way'. This spike of deaths of old people, drugged with Midazolam, is what cause the small spike of deaths in the winter of 2020 when we were told there was a 'pandemic'. Even with these criminal deaths occuring the all cause of death figures of 2020 were unremarkable when viewed against the all cause mortality rates over the last 30 years.

The death rates ARE now increasing in 2021 but this is not due to a 'variant' of sars cov 2 but rather because of the roll out of experimental jabs that trick the bodies cells into producing spike proteins which then travel around the body latching onto membranes causing blot clots which is leading to upticks in strokes, heart attacks, myocarditis and pericarditis etc.

The masks which we are told have made the flu dissappear are not of a small enough weave to stop the movement of viral fragments nor do they prevent the breath of the user from billowing out the side of the mask.

Now people are dying from the jabs the authorities are creating a new deceitful narrative that there is a pandemic of the unvaccinated which is not supported by the official figures which show that the majority of hospitalisations are made up of those that are jabbed. Even the claim that the jabs are 'vaccines' is a deceit as they do not inject a weakened virus into the body to teach it to defeat that virus. These covid jabs are messengerRNA jabs which trick the body into producing spike proteins which means that they are 'gene therapy' not 'vaccines'.

There are many more deceits at work for example how anyone testing positive with  PCR test within a certain timeframe who then dies is counted as a 'covid' death even if they died of something unrelated and how the two jabs people have received have failed to prevent infection or transmission and yet a third jab (they are calling a 'booster') will miraculously make that happen (third times a charm!). We know that Israel are already on to their fourth jab so clearly that is what will happen next in the UK. If the jabs can't protect people then how are 'vaccine passports' supposed to work?

There are so many more deceits that could be added to this list but this list outlines the broadstrokes that have allowed fear to be ramped up through a tissue of lies that are ultimately aimed at coercing people into accepting jabs that were given 'emergency authorisation' before they had even completed their safety trials which means that anyone receiving the jabs prior to 2023 (the completion date of the trials) is participating in a giant drug trial. As people have not been informed of all of this they have not given 'informed consent' and therefore all of the medical personnel who have given people these jabs are now in breach of the nuremburg code. The nazi scientists found in breach of that code were hung.

I'm in much agreement with most of that

Just now, Morpheus said:

The world economy tanked in 2008 and has been on life support ever since. These measures were to finish it off, however, lots of people lawyered up and fought back against governments worldwide hence the repealing of mandates. It could also be the data analytics said we're pissing em off too much, ease off and smack the jackboots down at a later date when they let their guards down is a more likely scenario from here. 

As Mac said, this has been planned way before it happened and was even broadcast to the masses to see and it's played out exactly as they said it would in that war game. Even the surpression of information has gone down as they said. Funny because they own the fact checkers, along with Facebook and the Clinton Foundation. 

Ah, but what do we know, just a bunch of quaks right. 

Who lawyers up in the uk and got a court judgement. 

They passed out unsafe vacines so they could get to the end of it

2 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Who lawyers up in the uk and got a court judgement. 

They passed out unsafe vacines so they could get to the end of it

https://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/news/administrative-court-overturn-conviction-for-refusing-to-provide-name-and-address-in-relation-to-suspected-breach-of-coronavirus-regulations

One example of many. 

Who said anything about vaccines? I said mandates. Also, vaccines are now not mandates. No one is being forced (yet). 

Edited by Morpheus

they were being advised by the group that advises the NHS that the lockdowns would themselves cause deaths and yet they persisted with the lockdowns

They knowingly took actions which they knew would kill tens of thousands and will continue to kill people because they have created an unsurmountable backlog in the NHS for operations and treatments

It's not easy to put together essays at this speed of reply/ response 

They were locked into a cycle of cock up and cover up whilst being advised by scientists who were briefing against the government attempt to row it back

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic