Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, rebornsteve said:

During the last year I realise that I have been spending more and more time here and less and less time on a certain sub forum of a certain British sports car based website. The shills there were relentless and many good posters gradually left, including myself.

I really hope this place does not suffer the same fate.

Mate the staff here will be as vigilant as we can...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Itsa said:

Well the NHS states that anyone aged 5 and over can get a Covid-19 vaccine

So I need to know if they include people who are ineligible for vaccination in the cohorts figures

Not sure why they would do that as it doesn't make sense.

But if they do you're right and those numbers need to be deducted from the final figure

According to wiki, the population of UK is about 67K so 63K figure quoted in the unvaxxed vs vaxxed graph probabably excludes the children under 5?

15 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

I just hope the injected show real balls and get angry when the hoax is revealed. It is a bigger/ more widespread hoax than 911 and many of the victims are currently still alive.

I knew 911 was a con job but couldn't pin point who did it, I just have a positive feeling that this hoax is much more exposing and will be the end of the satanic freaks behind it.

It will take a long time to unravel. The MSM wont get on board as they were part of the problem. Though I have notice they are becoming more critical of lock down policy. Shame they didnt speak up at the time.  I'm beginning to suspect there was a d notice in effect

There will be an official inquiry that will take most of a decade to report.  By that time boris and his cronies will be all in the house of lord and not really care much.

Just keep paying out vacines compo

Edited by Pinkiebee

21 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

I just hope the injected show real balls and get angry when the hoax is revealed. It is a bigger/ more widespread hoax than 911 and many of the victims are currently still alive.

I knew 911 was a con job but couldn't pin point who did it, I just have a positive feeling that this hoax is much more exposing and will be the end of the satanic freaks behind it.

We shall have to see. I'm not very hopeful of jabbed. It's like all of their human-ness sucked away, empty shells.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pinkiebee said:

Has google stopped working for you ?

I only bother re-hashing this because it's good info for other newbies who join this massive thread:

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (181 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever

Would a sane person mix a patient sample (containing various sources of genetic material and never proven to contain any alleged “virus”) with transfected monkey kidney cells, fetal bovine serum and toxic drugs, then claim that the resulting concoction is “SARS-COV-2 isolate” 

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/fois-reveal-that-health-science-institutions-around-the-world-have-no-record-of-sars-cov-2-isolation-purification/

The Chinese CDC openly said on NBC they didn't have any virus.

141312421_10164865863530360_2009361569011834676_o.jpg.d062ce1f51060a64e18c5cd668217c20.jpg

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/02/chinas-top-cdc-epidemiologist-confirms-that-china-has-never-isolated-covid-19-virus/

They (the Chinese) took the samples from Wuhan patients (did you ever see anyone in the West drop dead in the street like all that propaganda we were *frightened* with in Feb/March 2020?) and used the generic online GENE-BANK to fill in the rest of the 'code' (it's literally a computer programme) and sent said virus' 'genetic sequence' to the rest of the world, who, strangely enough, had a PCR testing protocol at the ready.

The American CDC even admits this:

On page 39, the document outlines how the “analytical sensitivity” of the PCR assays were determined:

“Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2)”

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

And as for the RT-PCR test itself, the Nobel Prize winner inventor, Kerry Mullis, (who hated Fauci and, conveniently, died in Aug 2019 before this hoax kicked off,) is on camera saying his test is a laboratory tool and can't be used to diagnose infectious viruses. (he was talking about HIV.)

See inflated, completely fabricated "cases."

image.png.26bf7e3aaf661da1a93d8d9c943aaaf5.png

The whole thing is a fraud and a hoax.

They murdered in cold blood 100s of thousands of elderly in carehomes across the Western world with all kinds of drugs or let them die of a broken heart while they denied family visitations.

Or they just died of old people things, as old people tend to regularly do.

The murdered people by the 10s of thousands on ventilators and using other drugs in hospitals (mainly in the US.)

These caused the "spikes," in this way and they further fudged the numbers using

gun-shot victims and people who had literally fallen off roofs as "deaths" because, as per BBC, they'd had a positive test.

The overall global mortality rate for 2020 was on par with the 5 year average.

3 hours ago, Pinkiebee said:

It would just seem easier to actually release a virus that killed people than organise a world wide conspiracy and fake circa a million deaths.  That sounds like hard work

No doubt they sprayed the skies more than usual in certain places (like US red states) to toxify and make people more ill. Some poeple got terribly sick in some places. Whether that's from mask wearing, unhealthy lifestyles (they closed gyms and made people stay inside,) forced human isolation, psychosomatic and even technology frequencies - or a combination - can't ever be known.

But if they released a real deadly virus - (why is this 'novel' one, if it was real, has the same lethality as flu? some deadly level 4 lab sh!t there! /sarcasm) - they wouldn't be able to control it: cases go up/lockdown, cases go down/lockdowns work!,  - and there runs the risk of it infecting one of their agents by mistake. Like Professor Lockdown Fergusson who, during the first UK lockdown, (internationally using HIS sh!ity models,) skipped across London to stick his dck in  a mistress.. ..if there was a real deadly pathogen on the loose.. he wouldn't have done that... they all would have run to their bolt-holes.

They've been planning this for decades, generations even.

When you have an satanic plan - to genocide vast numbers of us and enslave the remaining genetically modified Human/Goyim2.0 using "vaccines" - you put the hard yards in.

PS. There's a reason why you wouldn't find any of this if you used google btw.

Go ahead though, you'll find all the "factchecks" you need, right at the top of your search results :-)

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

During the last year I realise that I have been spending more and more time here and less and less time on a certain sub forum of a certain British sports car based website. The shills there were relentless and many good posters gradually left, including myself.

I really hope this place does not suffer the same fate.

Don't you worry, as well as mods, other members are keeping an eye.

We've survived many 'incidents' over the decades and we can't be exterminated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I only bother re-hashing this because it's good info for other newbies who join this massive thread:

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (181 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever

Would a sane person mix a patient sample (containing various sources of genetic material and never proven to contain any alleged “virus”) with transfected monkey kidney cells, fetal bovine serum and toxic drugs, then claim that the resulting concoction is “SARS-COV-2 isolate” 

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/fois-reveal-that-health-science-institutions-around-the-world-have-no-record-of-sars-cov-2-isolation-purification/

The Chinese CDC openly said on NBC they didn't have any virus.

141312421_10164865863530360_2009361569011834676_o.jpg.d062ce1f51060a64e18c5cd668217c20.jpg

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/02/chinas-top-cdc-epidemiologist-confirms-that-china-has-never-isolated-covid-19-virus/

They (the Chinese) took the samples from Wuhan patients (did you ever see anyone in the West drop dead in the street like all that propaganda we were *frightened* with in Feb/March 2020?) and used the generic online GENE-BANK to fill in the rest of the 'code' (it's literally a computer programme) and sent said virus' 'genetic sequence' to the rest of the world, who, strangely enough, had a PCR testing protocol at the ready.

The American CDC even admits this:

On page 39, the document outlines how the “analytical sensitivity” of the PCR assays were determined:

“Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2)”

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

And as for the RT-PCR test itself, the Nobel Prize winner inventor, Kerry Mullis, (who hated Fauci and, conveniently, died in Aug 2019 before this hoax kicked off,) is on camera saying his test is a laboratory tool and can't be used to diagnose infectious viruses. (he was talking about HIV.)

See inflated, completely fabricated "cases."

image.png.26bf7e3aaf661da1a93d8d9c943aaaf5.png

The whole thing is a fraud and a hoax.

They murdered in cold blood 100s of thousands of elderly in carehomes across the Western world with all kinds of drugs or let them die of a broken heart while they denied family visitations.

Or they just died of old people things, as old people tend to regularly do.

The murdered people by the 10s of thousands on ventilators and using other drugs in hospitals (mainly in the US.)

These caused the "spikes," in this way and they further fudged the numbers using

gun-shot victims and people who had literally fallen off roofs as "deaths" because, as per BBC, they'd had a positive test.

The overall global mortality rate for 2020 was on par with the 5 year average.

No doubt they sprayed the skies more than usual in certain places (like US red states) to toxify and make people more ill. Some poeple got terribly sick in some places. Whether that's from mask wearing, unhealthy lifestyles (they closed gyms and made people stay inside,) forced human isolation, psychosomatic and even technology frequencies - or a combination - can't ever be known.

But if they released a real deadly virus - (why is this 'novel' one, if it was real, has the same lethality as flu? some deadly level 4 lab sh!t there! /sarcasm) - they wouldn't be able to control it: cases go up/lockdown, cases go down/lockdowns work!,  - and there runs the risk of it infecting one of their agents by mistake. Like Professor Lockdown Fergusson who, during the first UK lockdown, (internationally using HIS sh!ity models,) skipped across London to stick his dck in  a mistress.. ..if there was a real deadly pathogen on the loose.. he wouldn't have done that... they all would have run to their bolt-holes.

They've been planning this for decades, generations even.

When you have an satanic plan - to genocide vast numbers of us and enslave the remaining genetically modified Human/Goyim2.0 using "vaccines" - you put the hard yards in.

PS. There's a reason why you wouldn't find any of this if you used google btw.

Go ahead though, you'll find all the "factchecks" you need, right at the top of your search results :-)

You seemed to go from fairly rational to not all that rational in one quick jump there.

The whole thing was a cock up and a cover up. I'm a lit less certain they were murdering people on ventilators to be honest

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

According to wiki, the population of UK is about 67K so 63K figure quoted in the unvaxxed vs vaxxed graph probabably excludes the children under 5?

I would imagine so

Why would you include ineligible people in a chart showing vaccine uptake?

It would be pointless.

We knew they were lying anyway and it looks like they buried the evidence on page 78 of that report

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pinkiebee said:

The whole thing was a cock up and a cover up

no it wasn't a cock up at all. They planned the whole thing out before hand in event 201. It all went to plan which is to say to get billions of people to have something injected into themselves

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

You seemed to go from fairly rational to not all that rational in one quick jump there

Explain, please. (just cos I'm bored)

3 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

I'm a lit less certain they were murdering people on ventilators to be honest

This has been long established, even admitted in msm.

image.png.f164358ae788d87d5e55c272ffb880f3.png

If you believe that was a mere "cock up," - well, I suggest you'll find friends over on the reddit forums.

But do try to keep up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Macnamara said:

so you refused because you thought they were being negligent not malevolent?

Incompetent that's the govenment and in adequately tested that's the vacines 

I havent changed my mind since 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pinkiebee said:

Incompetent that's the govenment and in adequately tested that's the vacines 

I havent changed my mind since 

so they cooked all the stats and they pushed a PCR test that a court in portugal ruled to be unreliable and then changed the definition of 'cases' to make false positive test results count as a case rather then someone who presents at a hospital with symptoms because they are 'incompetant'?

You're not living in the real world

• Like 4

Just now, skitzorat said:

Explain, please. (just cos I'm bored)

This has been long established, even admitted in msm.

image.png.f164358ae788d87d5e55c272ffb880f3.png

If you believe that was a mere "cock up," - well, I suggest you'll find friends over on the reddit forums.

But do try to keep up.

I said cock up And cover up. 

You have more faith than I do in the british govenment to organise anything remotely like your suggesting 

You have more faith than I do in the british govenment to organise anything remotely like your suggesting

the british government didn't organise it. The world health organisation, GAVI, the bill and melinda gates foundation and the john hopkins university organised it. The british government just did what they were told to do

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

so they cooked all the stats and they pushed a PCR test that a court in portugal ruled to be unreliable and then changed the definition of 'cases' to make false positive test results count as a case rather then someone who presents at a hospital with symptoms because they are 'incompetant'?

You're not living in the real world

Yes to most of that 

Coz they couldnt organise a kiss up in a brewery 

The ONS stats regularly contradicted the govenments. If it was a conspiracy no one told them

the british government didn't organise it. The world health organisation, GAVI, the bill and melinda gates foundation and the john hopkins university organised it. The british government just did what they were told to do

They had to organise the bit here. Bill Gates was going round killing everyone himself was he

Yes to most of that 

Coz they couldnt organise a kiss up in a brewery 

The ONS stats regularly contradicted the govenments. If it was a conspiracy no one told them

The government were told. There was a letter called the great barrington declaration that told the government. It was signed by over 50,000 doctors and scientists. The government knew these things and chose to do otherwise

• Like 1

They had to organise the bit here. Bill Gates was going round killing everyone himself was he

The british government passed resolution 174 which gives the jabs emergency authorisation BEFORE safety testing was concluded. This makes them COMPLICIT and LIABLE

They have just waged war against the british people

• Like 4

The government were told. There was a letter called the great barrington declaration that told the government. It was signed by over 50,000 doctors and scientists. The government knew these things and chose to do otherwise

That told governments what exactly 

I asked for you to explain:

fairly rational to not all that rational in one quick jump

If you believe "The British Govt" is the controlling the entire global coordinated reaction and response, and who "planned" and carried this out, you really do need to go over to reddit.

By the way, if you think the British govt is incompetent - because Doris is a bumbling fool, right?! I mean look at him! - and that through that sheer incompetence, the UK is being ground into dust and every single thread that binds the ancient social fabric together is being destroyed, "by mistake" - you truly are lost.

• Like 4

The british government passed resolution 174 which gives the jabs emergency authorisation BEFORE safety testing was concluded. This makes them COMPLICIT and LIABLE

They have just waged war against the british people

They did. They need to jabs to get out of the financial hole they were in 

To be clear. They knew they were unsafe and did it any way. Coz the economy was tanked

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic