Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Maybe this will be their downfall in the end, this greed for even greater control. If they just open up with a vaccine mandate or voluntary but with impossible restrictions for those who won't take it I think the public will largely bite.

 

But the vaccine is seen as a panacea now, a golden ticket out of lockdown. If we're told to take it but that we also have to continue the lockdowns I think it'll be a big mistake on their part, a big wake up call to everyone that there's really no way out of this unless we decide as a people we've had enough of it.

 

I think they are so sure of their grip in power and so intoxicated on it that they are not really bothered if we know that the vaccine is not the ticket out of lockdown

 

They are essentially telling us that they are going to do everything that 'conspiracy theorists' have been saying they are going to do

 

They are going to inject us with their nanotech

They are going to create a new lockdown gulag society: the 'new normal'

They are going to cast the masses into unemployment and then make them dependent on the state

They are going to make us irrelevant through automation and artificial intelligence and once that happens they really see no point in us remaining around at all

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They are going to inject us with their nanotech

 

if you are paying attention they aren't really hiding much at all:

Scientists develop a 'nanoparticle' COVID-19 vaccine that could trigger a 10-times stronger immune response than the reaction seen in survivors and protect against future mutated strains

  • Scientists have developed an experimental vaccine that uses nanoparticles, which mimic the structural features of the coronavirus
  • The body is trained to recognize the receptors the virus uses to enter and infect human cells, and builds up antibodies
  • In mice, the virus produced ten times more neutralizing antibodies than those seen in COVID-19 survivors
  • The jab also produced a strong memory cell response, in which the body remembers the invading virus to produce antibodies if infected in the future
  • In one monkey, the vaccine bound to different parts of the vaccine's spike protein, which could protect against future mutated strains

By Mary Kekatos Senior Health Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:06, 2 November 2020 | Updated: 13:30, 3 November 2020

Scientists say they have developed an experimental coronavirus vaccine candidate that is far more potent than others currently being investigated.

In trials conducted in mice, the team from the University of Washington School of Medicine said its vaccine triggered a 10-times stronger immune response to the infection than seen in COVID-19 survivors.

What's more, it also provoked a strong memory cell response, in which the body remembers the invading virus to produce antibodies more quickly if infected.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8906965/Scientists-developed-COVID-19-vaccine-trigger-10-times-stronger-immune-response.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Absolutely so.

"I had the bleeding vaccine wot d'yer mean I still

can't go to the pub?"

 

by that point its too late though; once they have that tech in you they can control you

 

that's why they are going all in on this one....this jab is their gamechanger

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

if you are paying attention they aren't really hiding much at all:

Scientists develop a 'nanoparticle' COVID-19 vaccine that could trigger a 10-times stronger immune response than the reaction seen in survivors and protect against future mutated strains

  • Scientists have developed an experimental vaccine that uses nanoparticles, which mimic the structural features of the coronavirus
  • The body is trained to recognize the receptors the virus uses to enter and infect human cells, and builds up antibodies
  • In mice, the virus produced ten times more neutralizing antibodies than those seen in COVID-19 survivors
  • The jab also produced a strong memory cell response, in which the body remembers the invading virus to produce antibodies if infected in the future
  • In one monkey, the vaccine bound to different parts of the vaccine's spike protein, which could protect against future mutated strains

By Mary Kekatos Senior Health Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:06, 2 November 2020 | Updated: 13:30, 3 November 2020

Scientists say they have developed an experimental coronavirus vaccine candidate that is far more potent than others currently being investigated.

In trials conducted in mice, the team from the University of Washington School of Medicine said its vaccine triggered a 10-times stronger immune response to the infection than seen in COVID-19 survivors.

What's more, it also provoked a strong memory cell response, in which the body remembers the invading virus to produce antibodies more quickly if infected.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8906965/Scientists-developed-COVID-19-vaccine-trigger-10-times-stronger-immune-response.html

 

I'd take my chances with the flu again than have any of that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

(out of likes) love it Morpheus spot on mate. 
names and addresses for these people.........NOW!!!!

sick of unsubstantiated statements and remarks.

COME ON GUARDIAN - GIVE THE INFO TO PROVE... otherwise - you are all liars!

 

and, if you're reading this guardian and other shit so-called 'news' outlets - the whole fucking world is on to you!  
Time to do what you were put on planet earth to do - tell the truth.

 

 

 

Out of likes... totally agree...  Useless rag peddling absolute LIES.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I'd take my chances with the flu again than have any of that

 

yes and if we lived in a free society and if this whole thing was really about a new flu-strain and if the vaccines actually gave people protection against that new flu-strain then the government should have no problem with you doing that

 

The problem is that they haven't proven the existence of a new flu-strain, they haven't proven their vaccine protects against that and you don't live in a free society

 

So what will happen after this first tranche of injections is that they will change their policies to then seek to inject a further tranche of people and so on and so on

 

They don't give a crap about your individual liberties and in fact the concept of individual freedoms is a complete anathema to their planned for centralised, top down technocratic society

 

Which is why at some point they will try and get that needle into you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

The problem is that they haven't proven the existence of a new flu-strain, they haven't proven their vaccine protects against that and you don't live in a free society

 

They don't have to, just saying it is real made it so for most people.

People don't have the inclination to find stuff out.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Itsa said:

Don't know if anyone remembers this guy.

Reported as the first British person to have caught covid19 and also claimed his cat caught it as well and died.

 

He was found dead in his room at Bangor university on the 25th of October.

 

Apologies if this has already been posted but I only became aware of this today.

Article here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8922933/Mystery-death-Briton-revealed-Covid-cover-up.html

 

CONnor the spooky crisis actor, one minute hes bald, next has hair lol 🙄

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

They don't have to, just saying it is real made it so for most people.

People don't have the inclination to find stuff out.

 

If they used real facts and figures then they would listen to ex pfizer chief Dr Yeadon who is saying the pandemic is essentially over according to the official figures

 

Whats driving the fake figures is false positive test results from PCR tests that are being done at over 40 cycles and that's why they want MORE testing because the more PCR tests they do the more false positives they'll get which they will then falsely claim are 'cases' and the corporate media will then fraudulently publish those as the figures

 

So they can't actually look at reality itself and that is why they use computer modelling because by controlling what you put into the model you can get it to tell you anything you like

 

You could create a computer model that says that space is full of cheese and that gravity pulls the cheese together therefore it is expected that the moon will be made of cheese

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

They don't have to, just saying it is real made it so for most people.

People don't have the inclination to find stuff out.

 

They did the same thing with currency when they took it off the gold standard

 

Now currency isn't pegged to anything tangible

 

It is essentially now just an abstraction on a computer screen but for as long as everyone buys into it then it has power

 

but all kinds of things have been used as money in the past. If we all got together and decided tomorrow that a certain type of sea shell was our new currency then that would become the new currency

 

Its all about perception. If you perceive it to be real then you will behave as if its real. Doesn't mean it is real though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I think they are so sure of their grip in power and so intoxicated on it that they are not really bothered if we know that the vaccine is not the ticket out of lockdown

 

They are essentially telling us that they are going to do everything that 'conspiracy theorists' have been saying they are going to do

 

They are going to inject us with their nanotech

They are going to create a new lockdown gulag society: the 'new normal'

They are going to cast the masses into unemployment and then make them dependent on the state

They are going to make us irrelevant through automation and artificial intelligence and once that happens they really see no point in us remaining around at all

 

Yeah, I think this is our best hope. A good politician is sensitive to his audience. I've read Klaus Schwab's work and he is so out of touch with the way normal people think it's laughable. I get the feeling he thinks people genuinely want a new normal because that's what he wants, and aren't just accepting it out of fear.

 

I kind of hope the vaccine isn't the end of it. As shadowmoon said "what do you mean I still can't go to the pub?!" The penny has to finally drop for even the most committed sheeple at that stage.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

Out of likes... totally agree...  Useless rag peddling absolute LIES.

Thanks Haarping, yes, absolute lies indeed, I've been to totnes a while back and I can say it's a beautiful and lively little town, a friend of mine lived there and used to go to the art school there, and says it's a right old mix of people, mostly good hearted people, was once a major hippie town, and alot of alternative types - even a steiner school is still there, but alot of the town has been 'watered down' by rich londerners moving in and buying up property, he says anyone wearing a mask outside is usually one of the selfish boomer types that walk around like zombies along with the richer upper-class type families there - with lots of money - so alot of selfish old boomers mixed in with the alternative types and normal everyday people and families. 
Interesting little town and good people on the whole there.  Good to see that at least this little town is not letting the covid bollocks take over and is getting off its backside and trying to do something positive, other towns follow suit!

 

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add word
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I was wondering, if the test doesn’t actually test for the virus but for genetic material, how about the people who test positive and then test negative after getting over it? 

Exactly GreatlyMcGreat! (like your handle)    Fair question - and my answer won't be much help, but -
Cuz it's all a load of old bollocks mate - that's the truthful answer....
PCR test - not designed for this purpose anyway - the inventor never recommended it for this use
The inventor conveniently died not very long ago.
They 'over-magnify' the pcr test so it pretty much always shows positive - completely against the instructions of the inventor.
The virus has not been isolated despite the occasional report that it has - therfore - it does not exist.
The cabal/establishment are in a lot of shit for this. They're will literally be running scared and quite soon I feel.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Steve H said:


it’s all bollox mate - the figures are meaningless.  How can they even begin to ascertain the effectiveness of shots?  Far too many variables and unforeseen ‘random’ elements.  Stats are virtually meaningless and open to all kinds of manipulation.

Neither can they possibly know unforeseen long-term side-effects.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CitizenX said:

 

Or, rather, it means they will have a fight on their hands from those who do not want the vaccine.

 

My maxim is that if someone wishes to stab me against my will and inject harmful chemicals into me, then I will ensure that they are stabbed first by me.

 

It won't ever get to a stage where I am pinned down while they force a vaccine in me. I am willing to kill as many as it takes to defend myself against such tyranny.

 

Resist. Defend. Win.

 

Out of likes.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

LOL, do they really think that the royals will want this vaccine?? Not on your life, no, they will stick to their homeopathic remedies. None of the elite will have this vaccine.

They seem to thrive on adrenochrome.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

President Jair Bolsonaro drew criticism Tuesday for telling Brazilians not to deal with Covid-19 like "a country of fags," the far-right leader's latest controversial outburst on the pandemic. Bolsonaro, who has consistently downplayed the virus eve...

 

image.png.4cfd84ce6f2cf5a8bd16aad0337cbfe0.png

https://www.deccanherald.com/international/world-news-politics/jair-bolsonaro-asks-brazilians-not-to-deal-with-covid-19-like-fags-914199.html

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah, I think this is our best hope. A good politician is sensitive to his audience. I've read Klaus Schwab's work and he is so out of touch with the way normal people think it's laughable. I get the feeling he thinks people genuinely want a new normal because that's what he wants, and aren't just accepting it out of fear.

 

If you have a good product you only need to display it to people and show how it works and it will speak for itself

 

The fact the elites never do this and instead seek to do everything by subterfuge shows that they have a crappy product (with their vaccine they are already making excuses for it and saying it won't really stop the virus or the lockdowns!)

 

They know that their 'great reset' is not a good deal for the people and will not serve the people but rather will serve the elites and that is why they have to con people into it

 

So one thing they have done to try and create momentum for their social engineering is to tie social justice issues to other planks of their scheme

 

So by convincing members of the public that the elites are working towards racial equality or the suppression of mysogeny they can then assure themselves of the support of those members of the public who now wrongly believe that the movement they are throwing themselves behind is working towards the same things as them when in fact it isn't. That's why i call it the 'fake-left' because it isn't working for the workers it is working for the elites

 

This is how they sugar coat the poison. If you perceive the changes they are carrying out to be working towards a positive end, even if they aren't, then you will support them and think they are the good guys, and that's how they have hoodwinked MILLIONS of people

 

Its the same with this covid thing. So the hoodwink here is that they have convinced millions that they are actually the good guys coming to give people a drug that will protect them. So those duped people will not only accept the nanotech and gene re-writing transfection tech into their bodies but they'll actually clap the people doing it!

 

That's how they do it: perception deception

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

British government want people with negative Covid-19 results to wear wristbands.
 
Medical tyranny’: Govt advisers’ idea to give corona-free Britons WRISTBANDS gets cold welcome on Twitter

In Britain, the public could be offered the chance “to get back some freedoms if they test negative,” the BIT said. And to facilitate monitoring, people free from Covid-19 could be given paper wristbands “for easier recognition on whether they can enter venues.”

Unsurprisingly some Britons found the idea of a government-issued accessory necessary to participate in social life unappealing. One commenter called the proposal “medical tyranny” and said that it resembled the Star of David patches

[link to www.rt.com (secure)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...