Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

18 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I suspect they maybe concerned about BJ, the guy has a lot of followers on that twitter facebook thing, and a lot of serious influence, i mean one broadcast from him and all the sheep ran into their homes, locked their doors, wore masks, would not visit their friends or family etc - that'sa  lot of power

Just imagine what could happen if BJ made an unscheduled appearance on Tv and confessed the whole truth not only about the pandemic scam but about ukraine, who really runs the country , the royals etc

The true rulers have to be very careful about who they choose as their representative. They don't want another mel gibson scandal, when mel got pissed up and walked into a tv station talking about how all the wars in the world are caused by jews, wars are deliberatly done to make money out of, etc

As to who could replace BJ That person will be very carefully vetted, that's why politicians are so old, you never get a young politicians, because they have to spend many years devil worshipping, paedophilia, climbing the freemasonic ladder, doing the most disgusting and degrading things to prove their loyalty to the system

That's just silly. There is a queue of willing people behind boris all of which would toe the line, any of which could blow the whistle if they wanted to;, which wouldnt matter as no one would believe them anyway or more likely woukdnt care.  Non of this is actually a secret 

32 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Solar panels will be a great investment. You can watch youtube videos on how to make your own for a fraction of the actual price.

I remember last year the electricity went off and i had no power, no internet, no laptop, all the lights went off, sitting in the dark, stumbling around, falling over things, no cooking, no cleaning, it was terrible.

You don't appreciate something until you have really and truly lost it. Then it hits home, something you do everyday and do not even think about, just flicking a switch.

I spent my money, got the solar panels, so at least i know that when the system crashes i got my own juice to fall back on - it will be a massive help.b Take it from me, a word to the wise awake ones,

I may actually consider building a solar panel. I'm not at this stage prepping for no electricity.  Which if it happened would only mean no phone/ internet of any consequence. Maybe a small phone charging panel would be good. They are not dear to buy

I lived through the coal strikes of the early 70s. Black outs were more of an inconvenience than a tragedy .

I got through the last winter doing the vast majority of my heating with a 5 quid candle that lasted a week and an air mover ( fan) my slow cooker also provides significant heat whilst cooking my meal

I own a home built rocket stove. So I can cook and heat if the worse happens. There are no shortage of sticks in the park

Back in the 70s, as a young lad I used to raid the slag heaps for coal to keep the family warm. Unfortunately that free resource has disappeared 

Edited by Pinkiebee
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, wingwang said:

Help me out here, I'm hungover and got a sore head! Browsing the net aimlessly I was looking at the adverse reactions and stumbled on this...

Immunisations.PNG.4939ae10285ae0a82610b73bab798a9a.PNG

Pg 125

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1069178/COVID-19_AstraZeneca_Vaccine_Analysis_Print_DLP_6.04.2022.pdf

How on earth is COVID-19 immunisation an adverse reaction?

Am I missing something 

Edited by Bombadil

47 minutes ago, Itsa said:

I dont want to throw to much shade as they were undoubtedly lieing about vax take up.

but that graph is a composite of both flu and covid vaccinations. So the 19 million refusals may not actualy be ( almost certainly isnt) 19 million covid vacination refusals.

1 minute ago, Pinkiebee said:

I dont want to throw to much shade as they were undoubtedly lieing about vax take up.

but that graph is a composite of both flu and covid vaccinations. So the 19 million refusals may not actualy be ( almost certainly isnt) 19 million covid vacination refusals.

Not sure mate.

On page 78 of the report it says from the eligible cohort of 63,130,182 that 43,945,696 accepted a first dose

That is just for the covid-19 vaccine not including flu vaccination

That's about 19 million.

Hopefully this will be looked into further now so we can get clarification on the matter.

Just now, Itsa said:

Not sure mate.

On page 78 of the report it says from the eligible cohort of 63,130,182 that 43,945,696 accepted a first dose

That's about 19 million.

Hopefully this will be looked into further now so we can get clarification on the matter.

I've certainly not got as far as page 78 .

It could be so. But the graph certainly suggests other wise.  Unless the flue refusal and the covid refusals are the same people. Which seems unlikely as the flue jab is only offered to the older eliment who were also the most likely to be vaxed 

I dont realy want to spend the rest of the day interrogating the data in the report.  So il leave it for now

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Not sure mate.

That's about 19 million.

I couldnt resist.

That data is being masively distorted by the under 12s all 8 million of them who I dont think were ever on the schedule in the first place ?.

So with out redoing all the % . That drops the rerefusals down to 11 million about twice what the govenment claimed.

If you also remove the under 18s who were not actualy refusing themselves.

You can see where they got the figure from the figures 

Edited by Pinkiebee

22 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Not sure mate.

That's about 19 million.

Still 2/3rds that didn't get taught about operation mockingbird at school or in the news papers including me but luckily I was a sceptic of the BSMSM and found a few sites that led me into a world of "conspiracies" that are far more credible and seem to line up better with what really seems to be unfolding.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pinkiebee said:

People need to learn how to shop and cook. At a family gathering over the week end . Folk kept telling me how everything has gone up.

prices are going up up up. wages are stagnant and in real terms going down in value

martin lewis suggests buying a electric body blanket

delia smith says poor people shouldnt buy organic 

there is a long standing dealignment of earnings vs costs

this as we most on here recognise is a systematic drive to UBI , propertyless living, working bullshit jobs in order to qualify for UBI

pretty soon 90% will be working fulltime and not meeting 30% of bills 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

I couldnt resist.

That data is being masively distorted by the under 12s all 8 million of them who I dont think were ever on the schedule in the first place ?.

So with out redoing all the % . That drops the rerefusals down to 11 million about twice what the govenment claimed.

If you also remove the under 18s who were not actualy refusing themselves.

You can see where they got the figure from the figures 

Well the NHS states that anyone aged 5 and over can get a Covid-19 vaccine

So I need to know if they include people who are ineligible for vaccination in the cohorts figures

Not sure why they would do that as it doesn't make sense.

But if they do you're right and those numbers need to be deducted from the final figure

17 minutes ago, zArk said:

prices are going up up up. wages are stagnant and in real terms going down in value

this as we most on here recognise is a systematic drive to UBI , propertyless living, working bullshit jobs in order to qualify for UBI

Well that wouldnt be a sustainable model. So that's not the intent even if it becomes the reality. 

Inflation is an inevtable consequence of printing to much money which they did to pay for the furlough scheme at etal.

Companies are trying to claw back their losses over the 2 years of lock down so more inflation.  

There an enourmas gap in the available work force. So higher wages equalta more inflation

There will be shortages due to the Ukrainian issue so higher prices equals more inflation 

It's more or less the!1970s over again. We didnt all end up in the poor house then. I doubt we will now.  

Actually living within you diminished means ( stop buying things you cant afford) seems the the immediate answer. So far people seem to be complaining and not actually changing their behaviour/ purchasing practices . At the moment they are sticking all on the credit card. So a debt crisis to come as well

There nothing at all wrong with the idea of heating one room rather than the!whole house or even sticking an electric blanket on your chair. Most people could just put a jumper on to good effect

Edited by Pinkiebee
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Itsa said:

Well the NHS states that anyone aged 5 and over can get a Covid-19 vaccine

So I need to know if they include people who are ineligible for vaccination in the cohorts figures

Not sure why they would do that as it doesn't make sense.

But if they do you're right and those numbers need to be deducted from the final figure

I think the under 12s could get one. But they wernt included in the govenment drive or even actually recommended that they should. I did sort of loose intrest towards the end 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Soon the masses will wake up and go raid the nearest Home Counties Manor House pantry and veg patch, they're full of establishment freemason posh twots who have been doing us over for as long as we care to remember.

They all shoot though so be ready to dodge the shotgun, get tooled up and be ready to give them a seriously fucking good hiding they won't forget.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/children-in-britain-up-to-52-times-more-likely-to-die-following-a-covid-shot-report-finds/

So safe and effective for children that it increases the chance of dying by 52x...

You have to be careful how you interpret that  there isnt an increased risk of dying for any particular indevidual  who isnt pre determined to die from the vacine. 

Some people are at precisely no risk. some have a probability of one. It's not a randomised event. 

The same is exactly true for the virus

There are serious moral ethics in the whole vacine program of near forced vacination of people who were  at insignificant risk to protect another group with a high risk profile .

If that was actualy the true motive ! which it wasnt. It was for economic reasons which is even more un ethical 

1 hour ago, Pinkiebee said:

You have to be careful how you interpret that  there isnt an increased risk of dying for any particular indevidual  who isnt pre determined to die from the vacine. 

Some people are at precisely no risk. some have a probability of one. It's not a randomised event. 

The same is exactly true for the virus

There are serious moral ethics in the whole vacine program of near forced vacination of people who were  at insignificant risk to protect another group with a high risk profile .

If that was actualy the true motive ! which it wasnt. It was for economic reasons which is even more un ethical 

What virus? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Malbec said:

What virus? 

Well after applying critical thinking I'm sure as I can be that a) there was a virus and b) it did indeed kill a few folk. 

After that everything else is up for debate.

If you dont belive in it. Then there nothing much I can do to help

• Haha 3

Just now, Trufflepig said:

I loved the way the were calling it a disease, you know, the one that used to be known as the common cold.

An argument it used to be the flu has some mileage in it. Even if its fundamentally wrong. An argument it used to be common cold has no mileage at all

• Confused 1

when/where was crapola virus isolated, purified, photographed and characterised intact?

FOI's show no such evidence exists. 

Only composite insilico shitfuckery exists.

• Like 6

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic